Please read. It's all I ask.

I know that just by registering here, I'm going to get many angry PMs and E-mails, but I'm not going to ask you not to send them. I deserve them, to be honest.

For those of you still reading this (or just reading it after noticing me), note that I'm not asking you to forgive me or anything, just that you read this and take it in. Make up your own minds on what you think after that. I don't have the right to change what you think.

Speaking and reconciling with Mahzes (AKA Rapid) made me realise what was wrong. Rather than confronting my problems head-on, I was running from them with my tail between my legs. I was a complete asshole. And it only got worse when I started to pin the blame on others. I just couldn't admit I was the one in the wrong, becuase doing so seemed like the wrong way, at the time, but I was blinded by my false anger. You all have the right to be angry, but I don't. I forget who said it, but they were right. This isn't about the recognition (or notoriety, in my case, as I'm sure that's the reputation I've earned myself for this) or status. It's about the community, and I couldn't see that. I'm sorry. Even before deleting RE:CN, I was an asshole. I'm sorry, everyone. Whether or not this changes your views of me is up to you. If I've still earned your disdain/hatred over this, then that's okay. I reap what I sow.
DON'T CARE, DIDN'T READ!!

*Hugglez*

As long as you don't go on the same rampage as you did on RE:CN, We're perfectly fine with having you here XD

*Hugglez sum moar*
I'm smooth like water, I flow along every river. I wasn't devastated by the deletion of RECN because I knew the group would stick together no matter what. Hey, everybody makes his or her mistakes. And we all learn from them. But for now I have only one thing to say...

Some may not like it you're back. Some may like it you're back. But for now... Welcome home.
i still hate you for deleteing the forum nal, but i will hold in my flames and hatred twords you, i'll at least welcome you and hope that you never become a mod or admin again.
I've already made up my mind to give you a second chance. That doesn't mean I no longer posess any haterd for you. It just means that I'm not going to immediately PM-chase you off.

We all have our faults. It's great that you can admit to your own.

I don't know if you're here to come back or just to apologize, but if you're staying...

Welcome back.
>>
<<
Well then. I'm going to ignore all the shit I heard about you and see how this turned out.
Hi there, I'm Hiko.
I was on RE:CN for two days.
>>
Sooo, I suppose welcome, just don't fuck it up this time.
Kay?
Any negative feelings I had towards you dissapeared when I learned you were willing to rejoin. It speaks well of your character that you're willing to swallow your pride and face people who might very well tear you limb from limb, and that you were willing to come back even after everyone went their seperate ways on such awful terms. I'm more than willing to forgive and forget... I'd be a hypocrite if I wasn't.

Welcome back, Nale. It's good to have you.
I sincerely hope you stay. Every member that joins us is a welcome addition, you included. Besides, it's your priviledge to share in what we rebuilt.

Consider yourself under my limited protection. I already have the good word of the staff that flamers will be dealt with just as they would under any other circumstances.
Yeah, water under the bridge and all that. Hope you'll stick around, and welcome back.

Not much else to say that others haven't already. XD
Ah, Nal.

I'm so gald that you came outfront like that.

I, too, was willing to give a second chance, and here you are.

Welcome back, Nal, hope you stay and have fun.
The only slight grudge I hold is over that little IM-Chat we had right after you closed the site... <_<

But other than that, I have no feelings of ill will. And even that's minor. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is...

Welcome back.

P.S. Watch out, because when Lunar finds out you're here... *imagines the happiness overload*

P.P.S. SUDDENLY, ICE CREAM CONES! HUNDREDS OF THEM!
So what'd he do? Reading this made no sense to me cuz i dont know what he did
I'll PM you the link to the history. Just posting it might open up some old wounds.
Good afternoon Nal...
[silance]
...Nice to see that people can forgive others....
[silance]
...Lets hope things can be like it was in olden times....
...And I hope that you remember who I am....

I think that if you create a new charater the legacy items sould still aplly for you, and some of the rules also changed.

*pat*

There we go. Finally some of my viewpoints got through.

Welcome to RERN, Nal. Not within my rights to forgive you for the entire forum, but you've at least gotten my forgiveness for what you've done.

Quote (Nalerenn)

I know that just by registering here, I'm going to get many angry PMs and E-mails, but I'm not going to ask you not to send them. I deserve them, to be honest.

For those of you still reading this (or just reading it after noticing me), note that I'm not asking you to forgive me or anything, just that you read this and take it in. Make up your own minds on what you think after that. I don't have the right to change what you think.

Speaking and reconciling with Mahzes (AKA Rapid) made me realise what was wrong. Rather than confronting my problems head-on, I was running from them with my tail between my legs. I was a complete asshole. And it only got worse when I started to pin the blame on others. I just couldn't admit I was the one in the wrong, becuase doing so seemed like the wrong way, at the time, but I was blinded by my false anger. You all have the right to be angry, but I don't. I forget who said it, but they were right. This isn't about the recognition (or notoriety, in my case, as I'm sure that's the reputation I've earned myself for this) or status. It's about the community, and I couldn't see that. I'm sorry. Even before deleting RE:CN, I was an asshole. I'm sorry, everyone. Whether or not this changes your views of me is up to you. If I've still earned your disdain/hatred over this, then that's okay. I reap what I sow.

GTFO, Tyrannical dictator! >:0

Kidding, kidding. Welcome back.

-Twi
Hmm. point, point.
If he posted, WHERETF is he?
I WANT TO MEET HIMMMMM.
The infamous...
Nal. *dramatic music*
Anyway, yeah. Everyone said everything. 'cept I'm biased against you cause everyone else does.
You're still not a completely good person just 'cuz you came back and apologized.
Either way, just come back, stay here, stay calm, and fit in.
I wish you good luck.
Oh, and welcome again.

Quote (yahiko9040)

Hmm. point, point.
If he posted, WHERETF is he?
I WANT TO MEET HIMMMMM.
The infamous...
Nal. *dramatic music*
Anyway, yeah. Everyone said everything. 'cept I'm biased against you cause everyone else does.
You're still not a completely good person just 'cuz you came back and apologized.
Either way, just come back, stay here, stay calm, and fit in.
I wish you good luck.
Oh, and welcome again.

I'm sure Nal would love to hear this from someone who wasn't even around back then.
I actually was. FYI.
For a few days, learning what RE:CN was.
I just have a bad feeling about this. We'll see, in time.
It'll stay in my head for about a week or two.
You're long forgiven, Nal...just don't do that ever again.