Hi yall.

Quote ()

Squee is a comic.

I read it in fourth grade. Now do you understand why I am the way I am?! AHAHAH.

Quote ()

YOU'VE TRESPASSED IN MY SOUL, BISH!

...But no, really: Yada yada yada, friendly greeting, yada yada yada, shooting somebody, yada yada yada, cleverly hidden innuendotastic threat, yada yada yada.

I don't trespass in souls. especially cyber ones.
Shooting someone? Where did you get THAT?
innuedotastic. You cant scare me with big words.
helo there, i am darkstar1006, i am resedent n00b, furry lover and cat lover.......i'm abused..a lot.....i have nothing else to say but......WLCOME TO RE:RN!
Hyperfoliograph.

Damn.
Nice to meet you.
Ah yes. I'm the Kirby guy. P.A. is my sort-of underling.

Kirby welcomes you.

Borris, the giant 16-bit killer spider, will flame your enemies as long as you worship Kirby.

Yarr.
YAy~ Kirby~

Quote (bluebasium911)

You cant scare me with big words.

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.

Worst part is, I even spelled it right.
Congrats. it's still not scary.
Hello.

ROAD ROLLER DA!
say what?

Quote (legoroy2)

Borris, the giant 16-bit killer spider, will flame your enemies as long as you worship Kirby.

BLATANTLY RIPPED FROM FIRE EMBLEM: SACRED STONES
and twii's post referred to most greetings on RE:RN. Stereotyped, lol.
Yahiko, cool down. Did he make any claim at all that the sprite was his? There was more effort involved animating and fire-ifying than most of us would care to put into one post.

Can we kindly keep this from degrading into a flame war? <glares at Blue and Epsilon>

Remember, we're not mortal enemies here. If one can't act civil, I'm authorized by the power vested in me by the DimensionPolice as Haberdasher-in-Chief to dropkick-lobotomize you all until one can.

Quote (bluebasium911)

Congrats. it's still not scary.

No and neither is having the actual disease. It is merely uncomfortable and it generally goes away after a few months of non exposure. By the way, hello.

Yaaaaaaaaaaay. DANCE!

Hahaha.
I was just pointing it out: no source was given as to where the Bael came from.
: D
YAY! ANOTHER GIRL TO THE MIX! HORRAH! Hello, I'm lunarlion, crazed monkey girl and chibi artist (retired at this moment though.) I really hope you enjoy your time here!
You know me by now... And yeah, that's about all for an introduction you'll get from me.
Squee......He is the coolest goblin ever.....

Anyway, hello, welcome, hope you like it here.....

And now to kill a giant bear by bleeding on it.

Quote ()

YAY! ANOTHER GIRL TO THE MIX! HORRAH!

What is it, like 5 girls to 155 boys?
Interesting.
Umm, maybeee...
>>
<<
Whee~