The Beginning...

The pillars of streaming gray suit flumed up into the air, being caught on the wind they began a harmonious dance in the moon's glowing silver complexion; serenading and blossoming in the grand assortment of rays. The fine line of dancing gray had indicated the arrival of a minor magician, who was coming along this rustic dirt road going threw the lush meadows. An aged elder comes hobbling around the corner, using an ancient looking oaken staff to sustain himself. The aged one was clad in deep dark blue ravaged robes that had somehow barely survived the test of time. The elder himself had the same nature about him, a long silver beard feel down from beneath the shadows of his large rickety twisted blue hat. As he walked down the path the ammeter wizard came eventually to a sign post, his bent figure straining to read the sign. The wooden cross roads sign read the following:

ROGUE NETWORK AHEAD!!!

The ramshackle wizard all at once changed shape and stood straight up, as though a five ton sack he had been carrying has been removed from his possessions; allowing him to know move with is full power. In one swift motion the wizard took his staff and tapped the sign. A flash of light irrupted, engulfing the old man's figure and that of the sign post in an orb of light. Once the viewers eyes could see past the blinding white out that occurred, they would see the twisted shape of the old man walking down the road. The sign gleaming with silver laced words now added to the sign.

ROGUE NETWORK AHEAD!!!

(Hello! Tis a pleasure to join such a well off and magnificently operating site, I hope I may be of service here and also have a chance to get to know all of you.
See you all soon,
~Gandalf)
God, look out folks, we have another Tom on the site.
Welcome to RERN Gandalf. Have a nice time here.
I'm RevivedSin, the resident pedophile, though I think Lordmaronin88 is trying to steal my title.
You've obviously come to the wrong place. This is Rogue Network, not Rouge Network.

But hey, you can stay here in the meantime.

I am LordHothead, resident metalhead. If anyone's trying to steal THAT title, they haven't said anything to me about it.
AND I AM......A CRAZY MONKEY GIRL!!!! Im lunarlion and I LUV MONKEYS!!!! AND CHIBIS!!!!
I am the resident music-aholic. Welcome my brother.
Tis a pleasure to meet each one of you! ^_^!

The blue clad wizard comes up behind the new member and bangs him on the head with his staff. Then after a good 100 or so good whacks the elder sets back against a tree and begins puffing at his pipe once more.

You FOOL!!! Calling me to be used at such hours of the day where I would much rather be sleeping!!! >.>;;;

Rubbing his head in recoil the writer jumps to his feet screaming, perperation flys off his body forming a cloud of moisture about him as he rants on and on to the aged wizard.

AYE!!! COME ON I'M THE WRITER!!! YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME!!!

The wizard all at once towers over the complaining writer, his eyes glowing white from there normal gray shade. All at once the blue robs melt away revealing the wizard in glittering silver robes, his spirit force sends the writer to the floor in 2 seconds flat.

Correction, I CAN and WILL.

The wizard glances back up at the present people and once again lights his pipe. Now that his robes and hat had left him a more clear view of the detailed features became prevalent. Wrinkles came all about the aged ones complexion, he had two bushy white eyebrows and a head full of brilliant white hair that matched and went rather well with his silver glistening robes. This person had a kind hearted look to him, yet a touch of mysterious playfulness was prevalent in his midst. The body of the author begins to squirm abit and mutters under in a beaten frustrated tone a few words.

your stealing....the...show...

paying no attention to this author the wizard glanced head on to each member.

Hello, I will be the authors representation while he lacks a navi if no one minds, someone has got to keep this silly human in line while he lacks a navi and net op to guide him >.>

(OOC: Thank you all for the kind welcome tis greatly appreciated! ^_^!)
Welcome to RERN. I'm Phoenix, the resident...wait, what am I anyway?

*insert long, emo story about losing memory, loved one and parents dying, dues ex machina, all your base are belong to us, etc*
Silly Gandalf. This is an OOC area. =P

I must admit, it positively knocks my socks off that you're willing to put such effort into what would normally be a mundane post. I'm afraid my various muses, chibi or otherwise, have run off with my ideas and my hat, so I can't muster that kind of thing if my life depends on it.. ;>_>

Damned weekend doldrums.

At any rate, welcome. I think you'll be well recieved; normally, literate new members only show up once in a blue moon. We've had good luck in that area recently, though.
I am Shuryou. I cannot see invisible things. Hut hut hut. A large penis I have, yes.

Oh, and... Welcome, oh gray one..
He is obviously Gandalf the White. Even his introduction is ubermench.

Welcome to the site. I am the resident... guy. Enjoy your everlasting stay.
Your muses stole your fedora King?
Huh... that explains a lot...
GO RP YOU! <points at Gandalf>
Welcome to the site, Gandalf. I haven't been around long enough to be the resident anything, but I think you will like this site.
Good day sir/madam, I am Planeswalking fieldmedic, resident planeswalker and blood magus..... and the only person here who's navi bleeds on people till they die.

Anyway, hope you have fun.
I'm P.A. Master. If you do not know who I am, then you are not important enough to be priveledged with that knowledge...

But welcome.
hi oh bearded one, i am darkstar......resedent punching bag, n00b and furry, i hope that i get to......*Dies for no reason*
Like the Pedo says I am the Glorious and handsome Lord Marorin *Bishie Sparkles* I am the resident insane, pedophilliac, Shur-loving Latino in the site. . . THERE IS NO WAY ANYBODY IS STEALING THAT! YAY : D

Welcome to the site! I hope your just as philosophical as the old Tom : D and If your a magic lover . . . . I think I may found my new fourth in my lovers' group :3
...Magic is somewhat my thing, however I hold preference to swords, guns, high tech assault rifles, anything electronic, something I can make with my own hands... Oh and to answer the question posted up above somewhere I am a male >.<;;;;. I would consider myself philosophical. Its been a real blessing to meet ya'llz and I hope to form some friendships and rivalry's here.
Hi, 'sup, yo, and all that.

[pushes Gandalf off the bridge into the depths of the Moria mines]

: D
Awwwwwwwww D: That was gonna be mah newest friend. (And I was SO gonna do that. I mean just replace those mines with Mount Doom and you got mah plan KEKEKEKEKEKEKE.)

Quote (Gandalf)

The pillars of streaming gray suit flumed up into the air, being caught on the wind they began a harmonious dance in the moon's glowing silver complexion; serenading and blossoming in the grand assortment of rays. The fine line of dancing gray had indicated the arrival of a minor magician, who was coming along this rustic dirt road going threw the lush meadows. An aged elder comes hobbling around the corner, using an ancient looking oaken staff to sustain himself. The aged one was clad in deep dark blue ravaged robes that had somehow barely survived the test of time. The elder himself had the same nature about him, a long silver beard feel down from beneath the shadows of his large rickety twisted blue hat. As he walked down the path the ammeter wizard came eventually to a sign post, his bent figure straining to read the sign. The wooden cross roads sign read the following:

ROGUE NETWORK AHEAD!!!

The ramshackle wizard all at once changed shape and stood straight up, as though a five ton sack he had been carrying has been removed from his possessions; allowing him to know move with is full power. In one swift motion the wizard took his staff and tapped the sign. A flash of light irrupted, engulfing the old man's figure and that of the sign post in an orb of light. Once the viewers eyes could see past the blinding white out that occurred, they would see the twisted shape of the old man walking down the road. The sign gleaming with silver laced words now added to the sign.

ROGUE NETWORK AHEAD!!!

(Hello! Tis a pleasure to join such a well off and magnificently operating site, I hope I may be of service here and also have a chance to get to know all of you.
See you all soon,
~Gandalf)

A young, tall man, general appearance placing him somewhere in the late 'teens walked down the path towards the old wizard. The teenager was odd at best-- his outfit was a weird mix of a Witch or a Wizard's hat, a Knight's armor, and the outfit of an average, everyday person. More specifically, a pink and white striped witch's hat, bent at the tip rested atop a head with short, messy brown hair. A broad pair of oversized pauldrons covered his shoulders, three gold stars engraved upon the right; a symbol of rank, perhaps?

Looking further down, a loose-fitting sweatshirt covered the teenager's torso, his hands dipped into a pair of pockets seemingly stitched into the front by an amateur sewer. Below that, the teenager wore a pair of slightly loose-fitting blue jean pants. Oddly enough the Medieval theme picked up again just below the knees-- a pair of linked-plate greaves paved the way for steel-covered boots to finish the outfit, covering the teen's feet in a protective layer of thick metal.

He walked closer and closer to the old man, accidentally bumping into him as he went. The teenager stopped after passing the old man by a few paces, then turned to him and raised the brow of his hat a bit, revealing blazing-red eyes. "Oy!" He said, his voice's harsh tone undermining his puberty-wracked vocal chords, "I've never seen you around here before. That must mean you're a new face, eh? The name's Twi. You'd best not forget it." The teenager promptly lowered the brow of his hat once more, and continued his slow walk towards the place the sign had named as 'Rogue Network'.

------------

Y HELO THAR, Gandalf. Your introduction was a rather interesting one, so I decided to reply in turn. ^^; Hope you enjoy your time at RERN, however brief or hopefully long it may be.

Also: Don't let the swearing or Shuryou's perversity get to you. You'll get used to it. ;D

-Twi