The Beginning...

"Not bad! Not bad at all!" The voice is accompanied by a slow and steady clap. "A very impressive start. Although I have to say that there is something very familiar about all of this... No matter. Onward and upward, eh?" The speaking figure smiles and puts the index and middle fingers of his right hand together and, after folding the rest back, waving in a sort of salute. "Yo. Nice to meet'cha."

The young man standing in the middle of the road, near the road sign itself, was rather unassuming, even ordinary. He looked to be about 20 years of age, perhaps less although the dark circles under his eyes make him appear a little older. Slightly over six feet tall, thin as a rail and with little muscle definition to speak of, the young man looked hardly anything out of the ordinary. His casual white tee-shirt and blue jeans were hardly doing anything to help him stand out. He slowly inched his way back to the sign before leaning up against it, appearing tired, perhaps even sickly. This last notion was further worked on as he held a fist up to his mouth and coughed twice. He waved it before smiling again. "You either have weird tastes or you've been misinformed if you're heading this way." He chuckled lightly before continuing. "You hear them, right? The others?"

He shrugged. "Well, if they haven't frightened you off yet, I suppose that means you've passed the test. You've experienced about the strangest this place has to offer. Congratulations. We've got our oddities here, but that's what really makes this place interesting, I guess. At anyrate, we're a pretty helpful lot, especially to promising new residents like yourself. If you run into any problems, feel free to ask around, we'll help you out as best as we can."

The young man stood straight and tall before stretching and letting out a long, held out yawn. "Man," he said, recovering, "I should wrap this up then. Sorry pal, I can't give you the grand tour myself, not right now at anyrate. But where are my manners? My name's Tom. Just Tom. A pleasure to have you with us."
Hello!

___

"Oh Look! Another member!" says a young voice, coming from behind. "I love it when we get new members! Just more people to add to the experience that is RERN! Sweet."

Looking back, one could see that the person was very short, standing at a chibi height of 3 feet. They had messy brown hair, with a green headband around the base. They also wore a grey gy, tucked into his grey pants. Around his waist, a white cloth was wrapped, holding what looking like a short metal rod. The most noticable thing about this boy was the fanged teeth and reptilian eyes.

He stopped walking, and said cherrily, "I really hope that you do stay around a bit, and have fun on the forum!"

_____

HIYA~
Residetual Child here. I am pretty sure that I am the youngest person on the forum. Sweet. XD

Hope to see ya around the forum.

(( Sticking to the little "RP" thing here. : P ))
[stomps off in a huff, shouting about 'nooblets' and 'nerds']
*Throws a mechanical Teddy into the fray*

*Teddy holds up WELCOME TO THE FORUM sign*

*Teddy self-destructs.*
The aged one side steps the shove from English Ninja and tries to knock her over into the abyss with the hilt of his blade. Turning, he casually stumbles away and comes back to the path to hear out what these other to members have to say. The elder chuckles a deep hearty laugh upon hearing this young man named Tom's words. Puffing a few more flumes of smoke out of his pipe the aged one crouches over on his cane and does something one would not expect. The traveler spoke. This one who time had not been kind to had a voice that none also would come to have expected. Deep and rich the man spoke with a manner of unfathomable kindness; like that of a well filled beyond its limits, the water soaking the grass and putting a sense of joy and peace in all that were present to hear.

Yes, I indeed am a man of odd tastes! But then again, define for me normality and then let me give you the definition of irregularity. None the less I myself am a man of many many oddities, were I to allow the few irregularities to get in my way, why then I could not hold my title. Being one such as I am in and of itself is irregular. This excludes the fact of where I have traveled, these few could hardly scare me off with little quirks and such. I will be taking you up on that grand tour of your's...Tom? Sorry, age has not been kind to my mind and I have a tendency to forget the most basic things. Wait...whats a thing? O.o?

The old man is abruptly startled by the very young voice that broke into the conversation. looking this way and that for the owner of the voice the man stumbles to the ground, his face landing only a few feet from the boy's feet. Glancing up with a smile the aged man warmly laughed once more. Extending his hand in a greeting of a handshake. The man once more spoke.

he he he, your a crafty one. My my my, what large fangs you have, all the better to eat you with eh? ha ha, thank you child, your welcome is appreciated! Anyhow, I must be off, this is one land on which I haven't tread yet; man its getting hard to say that >.>;;;. VENTURE FORWARD I SHALL!!!

The man got up, dusting off his robes, he continued to hobble on his staff as he walked past the welcoming sign, and slowly disappeared on the horizon. The stranger had finally found a new place to explore.
EN is a girl by the way, might wanna edit that.
(OOC: ERK!!! DANKA SHUN!!!)
Also, you forgot me. D:

Also-also, this is an Out-Of-Character area in itself, so you don't HAVE to put brackets around your posts that aren't RP-esque.

-Twi
Me too! Welcome to the site, although I can already see you won't have any problems.
WHAT!? AWWW SNAP!!! WE CANT HAVE THAT!!!

The author franticly hits the backspace key and goes back to the before leaving over the sunset scene.

whew...all right we be good now, I'll ju--

The wizard looks up at into the sky hollaring at the author.

YOU IDIOT!!! HOW DO YOU FORGET TO RESPOND TO A MEMBER!!!?

I don't know!!!...I guess I was just overly flustered, I seriously thought I had >.<;;;

The wizards cap tilted downward and his voice became overly ominous and rage filled.

Fix this....NOW!

I'm TRYING!!!

----------------------------------------------------

The wizard was knocked to the ground by the young ones bump, with half the bones in his body broken he bleed to death.

----------------------------------------------------

CUT!!! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!!!? YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!?

If only it would work...>.>;;;

...START OVER

Oh come on...fine...I'll start over.

-----------------------------------------------------

The wizard was shaken by the little bump and frailly tried to regain his balance, he laughed heartily at this.

No, I most certainly will not forget your name....ummm...er....TWI! (I seriously have to enhance my memory with a spell one of these days >.>)Tis a pleausre to meet you.

Thank you very much for the greeting Kazuhiro, tis appreciated! ^_^!
I never welcomed you...
MY APPRENTICE, MITHRANDIR!!!
I'd post some long, awesome RP Welcoming post just to show you all up, but I really don't feel like it and my shift key is giving me hell. Therefore, all I shall say is this: Hello and welcome to this site. It's cool. Enjoy....OR PERISH!