Aidotcom

Yes! A new member... recruited by me! She's on eof my friends, so any flaming and Voltman will take care of you personally. PERIOD.

She'll post here soon, hopefully. I'm also opening a small training thread in which I will teach her the battle mechanics in General La-De-Da.

Please give it up for AIDOTCOM!!!
OOOH....new member! GO PA. MASTER!
Hello, welcome, and hope you have fun.
Yo... hope you decide to stick around, eh? ^^;
Pffft, like I'm scared of you. Is she hawt? lololol

Seriously though, new members are cool, but shouldn't you let her make her own welcome topic?
Err...You should vent your anxiousness on HER topic when she creates her OWN topic!! *Smacks P.A.*

Also...*ahem*...*Stabs all the Yuri/Yaoi Pictures of all the members*. SHOW YOUR DIGNITY!!!

Quote (Zanallen)

Seriously though, new members are cool, but shouldn't you let her make her own welcome topic?

*deedooo deedoooooh deedadeedadoodah doodoodahdooh!*

Kids, there's nothin' cooler than new members! But if someone tries to introduce your new member in a place or in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable, that's NO good! It's your new member. Noone has the right to introduce your new member if you don't want them to. So whaddya do?
First, ya say that they should make their own registration topic. Then, ya welcome them to RE:CN. Then, ya get outta there!
Yeah...I know I do this, but if you know her...you can talk to her. DON'T BE A NEWB LIKE ME! Don't make topics for others...you don't want to be me...

Quote (Heat Sonata)

Quote (Zanallen)

*deedooo deedoooooh deedadeedadoodah doodoodahdooh!*

Kids, there's nothin' cooler than new members! But if someone tries to introduce your new member in a place or in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable, that's NO good! It's your new member. Noone has the right to introduce your new member if you don't want them to. So whaddya do?
First, ya say that they should make their own registration topic. Then, ya welcome them to RE:CN. Then, ya get outta there!

Sorry, then. I was just excited that someone I know in real life was joining.

-_-*
Its cool, at least you knew that someone you knew in real life was playing this game. Took me a year to find out that Kenshin Trigger was my cousin. We both just gawked that we both played this game!
Heh, don't worry about it P.A... Mine was actually just an excuse to plug the "Sonic gives Advice" fad. XD

*retreats into further corridor of fad shame*
One of my IRL friends was on RECN, theothercynic. Shame too, Jack Carpenter and Pageman seemed like they would be cool, and I wanted to do uber RPing.
Funny how we're greeting someone who hasn't posted in here yet.
Here we are welcoming a spectre!
I blame you, PA!
... No, you're still great.

Anyway.

Many helloes to the new member. I am King, the self-proclaimed Dark Hero.
There's no situation I can't rock out of!
Feared by men! Loved by wo --
-bricked-
... Owwch.
Guess I was overstepping a bit there, huh.
Badly enough to end up struck with a flying brick, at least...