Grim News

Well... it would appear the previous chapter of RE:RN has come to a close... and many things with it.

Unfortunately (Though I'm sure at least ONE of you hates me), I'm included in that list.

This whole scenario has left a bad taste in my mouth, and the inability to retain stuff on my characters-- stuff that I worked hard to get-- just makes it worse.

There's nothing left for me here.

Goodbye.

-Twi
Damn it...Well, I can only hope you change your mind. However, I do understand your choice. I just wish that this move hadn't affected the big names so much...Well, hope to see you around.
..........shit..........

...oh, come on, not you too....

...dammit.

Good luck in life, Twi. We hope to see you around again one day in the future.
TWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Dont be like Fenix!!! Dont go! WEEEEE NEEEEEED YOU!!!!!
Don't go! If you do, I'll recruit an army of master ninjas to track you down and rip your heart out! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
*starts sobbing hysterically*

COME BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!
Let's go be emo...
waaaaaaaaaaah...
Don't leave me...
wahahahahha...
Enjoy your World of Warcraft.
*snickers*
Wait, was that a joke?
Tch...At least take me with you...This emo is getting on my nerves.
...me?
If you're talking about me, then you're wrong. ZeroSaber knows me, so he can tell you that I'm not. Don't talk about things you don't know about, especially if you're going to flame at me.

Quote (yahiko9040)

*snickers*
Wait, was that a joke?

Not really. I know almost for a fact Twi is leaving for World of Warcraft. Without even speaking to him.
I really, really hate WOW. It makes people OCD...(ZERO, MINKII, I'M TALKING TO YOUUUUU!!!!) and it's about as good as runescape. Don't argue, you won't change my mind.

Quote (yahiko9040)

...me?
If you're talking about me, then you're wrong. ZeroSaber knows me, so he can tell you that I'm not. Don't talk about things you don't know about, especially if you're going to flame at me.

Touchy touchy...I was commenting on the mass "NOOOOOOOOOO! DOOOOOOON'T GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHHYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!"'s that were being thrown about. Plus, it Twi is off to go play "The World of the Warcraft", I want in. Stupid crappy computer...

Quote (Shuryou)

Quote (yahiko9040)

*snickers*
Wait, was that a joke?

Not really. I know almost for a fact Twi is leaving for World of Warcraft. Without even speaking to him.

Yeah, he said WoW, which means he will be abandoning his family shortly for it.

WoW is the devil's work, and it consumes souls.
...Amusing. I'm gone for a little while after saying I'm leaving and already people have started weird rumors about where I'm going. Tsk tsk tsk.

Yes, I play World of Warcraft. No, that's not why I'm leaving.

Also: Thanks for caring, guys.

-I'm still here. On AIM.
TWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! DONT GO MAN! WE NEED YOU! What would make you leave?! Ive had alotta shit happen to me this month and yet here I still stand!!
I hate WoW.

But that's besides the point.

We'll miss ya, Twi.
..... you bastard, now how am I to actually get a whole twarma? you only gave me this crappy 1/8 pity twarma you sick bastard! COME BACKKKKKKKKK!!!!
Yes, you are a sick bastard. Making us grieve over you leaving ONLY for you to come back and make fun of us. I won't miss you now. /rawr