LashMan & Suloy

Name: Suloy
Appearance: He looks short at first glance, but really, he's pretty well built. He's a tad on the chubby side, weighing in at 150 lbs. He wears brown leather trousers, black leather gloves (with a slight tear in the left thumb) and a black shirt. He has cold blue eyes that go nicely with his jet black hair. Oh yes, he wears leather armor over his shirt and white leather moccasins. He also has stored ClashKer, a horsewhip with metal studs in a capsule in the ground (for the finder, one day, when the planet is in peril).
Size: 5'6 Not to tall, at first glance.
Personality: He's not too kind, often rebels against rules. He prefers to work alone with SlashMan, and dislikes those who try to violate his personal space. He enjoys surfing online, and real life surfing. He's hard to get along with, but honest to the core.
PET Modifications: A white PET with Wireless capabilities, that can later be modified.
History: Suloy's past is somewhat unknown. What they do know, is that he has a job as a pizza delivery person and rents a condo alone. He seems to suffer from memory loss, and at times, mistakes people for others.

NetNavi
Name: Lashman.exe
Element: Normal
Subtype: Breaking
Appearance: He looks simplistic in design, which in the past has caused him much pain. A White jumpsuit, black gloves, and black shoes complete his clothing. In the past he had worn a helmet, until it finally suffered data corruption. His Navi Mark, a thin black line dividing two thick white lines, is proudly displayed on his chest and gloves.
Personality: LashMan is quite kind and open. He obeys Suloy's every command without question. He's easy to get along with, but often goes off by himself.
Custom Weapon: ClashKer, special whip, based on Suloy's whip ClashKer. He usually uses it is certain situations as a rope, or to knock stuff down. As well, if he has taken too much damage, his whip turns red.
Signature Attack:
Blizzard Whip
TCD = 1
Disarms opponent in a flurry of lashes from his whip. Does not directly attack opponent.
Disarming attack. Uses 40 points. 1 cool down turn.

NaviCust items: Undrshrt, Shld

EDIT: Changed names.
COMMENT: I'll update them when I get the time. :ph43r:
NOTE: Didn't mean to title the post Blademan & Suloy. Can it be changed to reflect my new name for my navi?
http://z10.invisionfree.com/RockmanChaosNe...php?showforum=6

I suggest you start reading, they're not there just to look pretty.
Okaaay... So Now I've updated it...?

Appearance: He looks short at first glance, but really, he's pretty well built. He's a tad on the chubby side, weighing in at 150 lbs. He wears brown leather trousers, black leather gloves (with a slight tear in the left thumb) and a black shirt. He has cold blue eyes that go nicely with his jet black hair. Oh yes, he wears LIGHT metal Armour over his shirt and white leather moccasins. He also carries ClashKer, a horsewhip with metal studs.

Personality: He's not too kind, often rebels against rules. He prefers to work alone with SlashMan, and dislikes those who try to violate his personal space. He enjoys surfing online, and real life surfing. He's hard to get along with, but honest to the core.
PET Modifications: A white PET with Wireless capabilities, that can later be modified.

NetNavi
Name: SlashMan.exe
Appearance: He stands about 5'4, weighs about 130. He has blue eyes and black hair. He wears a white jumpsuit, and a grey stetson hat. Quite lithe and active.
Personality: SlashMan is quite kind and open. He obeys Suloy's every command without question. He's easy to get along with, but often goes off by himself.
Custom Weapon: ClashKer, special whip, based on Suloy's whip ClashKer.
Signature Attack: Whip Blizzard!
1. Slashman is already a copywrited Capcom character, so you need to chose a different name.

2. Your NetOp's description is a bit light, but your Navi description is severely lacking. Please be more specific, or specify the simplicity of the Navi's design.

3. Please read the Signature Attack Rules. You can find sig attack effects here.
Huh boy, this is still pretty lacking.

1. Your NetOp can't have a weapon.

2. I'm inclined to say he can't have armor either, though I'm not completely sure of that. What I am sure of is that he's going to look completely ridiculous like that and be the laughingstock of the netbattle community.

3. You can't use names of canon characters.

4. You need an actual sig. Just a name doesn't tell me anything.
Use these links, since the one in the reg template topic is broken:
Sig rules.
Sig Effects

5. Your descriptions are...acceptable, but only barely. I recommend adding a bit more to them.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Grim. Whatever.
SlashMan's an actual character? DRAT! Oh, hmmm..... WhipMan?

I will work on my descriptions and improve according to recommendations. Tommorow. First Thing.

Appearance: He looks short at first glance, but really, he's pretty well built. He's a tad on the chubby side, weighing in at 150 lbs. He wears brown leather trousers, black leather gloves (with a slight tear in the left thumb) and a black shirt. He has cold blue eyes that go nicely with his jet black hair. Oh yes, he wears leather armor over his shirt and white leather moccasins. He also has stored ClashKer, a horsewhip with metal studs in a capsule in the ground (for the finder, one day, when the planet is in peril).

NetNavi
Name: SlashMan.exe
Appearance: He stands about 5'4, weighs about 130. He has blue eyes and black hair. He wears a white jumpsuit, and a grey stetson hat. Quite lithe and active. His navi mark is displayed proudly on his stetson and on his chest. His black gloves are a little soiled, however.
Personality: SlashMan is quite kind and open. He obeys Suloy's every command without question. He's easy to get along with, but often goes off by himself.
Custom Weapon: ClashKer, special whip, based on Suloy's whip ClashKer. He usually uses it is certain situations as a rope, or to knock stuff down.
Signature Attack: Whip Blizzard!
'Fraid not.

Mind you, I haven't seen that guy in ages, but it's still taken.
Lashman it is.

I really don't get sigs... but *pastes sig*

Blizzard Whip
TCD = 1
Disarms opponent in a flurry of lashes from his whip. Does not directly attack opponent.
Disarming attack. Uses 40 points. 1 cool down turn.
Signature System in Brief

Blizzard Whip sounds like a Disarm sig to me. 40 points, 1 TCD. So, uh, you're already good there. XD Just put in the details in. (Name, description, effects, points used, cooldown)
Anything I need to work on? I've just finished updating them.
Nope, everything seems to be in order.

GET CHIP: Rageclaw, Cannon, Shotgun
GET NCP: Undershirt, Sheild
GET SUBCHIP: MiniEnergyPackX2

Please post your profiles in their proper sections, and welcome to RE:RN.