VoulgeCross/SplashCross

VoulgeCross (LV 1)
Element/Subtype: Fire/Guts

Description: Thanks to her experiences with the fiery Navi Voulge, a new burning power has manifested itself inside SplashLady in the form of VoulgeCross!

The appearance of SplashLady has changed, but not quite to the extent of her other Crosses; gone are the water references, but her basic appearance is otherwise mostly unchanged, aside from now having a red and gray color scheme instead of her usual blue and gray. The gray aspects (her gloves, pants, and boots) are actually thicker than usual in this Cross, and seem to have developed a pattern resembling mail, but due to its being rather fine in size, this isn't particually noticable unless the observer is either nearby or paying close attention. Her helmet is now gray, and is thicker in the middle, as though she was wearing a thick gray metal band over it for some reason. Perhaps just as notably, her hair's length has substantially increased, and is kept in a neat ponytail that extends to the bottom of her shoulderblades.

Custom Weapon: Her spear now possesses the element of fire, as demonstrated by the red-hot aura surrounding the head. Just moving it can increase the temperature around her, so naturally Fire-related attacks are a cinch for it. It even has a chain attached to SplashLady's wrist, for instant retrieval if used.

Cross Sig Attacks:

Aquilo Solaris
By utilizing the blazing skills of Voulge, a single wave of SplashLady's spear triggers a heat wave that melts the very ground the enemy walks upon.

0 damage (0/80)
Fire element (0/80)
Large-area Lava Terrain (40/80)
Total: 40/80 (1 TCD)

Effluo Incendia
By channeling chips through her spear instead of using them normally, even the most dull attacks become alight, granting them the Fire element.

0 damage (0/80)
Fire element (0/80)
Imbue Fire x 2 (40/80)
Total: 40/80 (1 TCD)
Hell is other navi

Voulge and SplashLady reached Level 2. We now have 80 points to spend~

Quote ()

Current Control: Focusing all of its aquatic energy from its body into his Lancea, as shown when the veins surrounding Voulge and the weapon begins to shine bright, Voulge can now shift the element of a null element chip into an water type.

[Imbue Aqua x4 {20x4} / 2TCD] {80 Points}

I'm getting rid of one instance of imbue, so I'll have Imbue Aqua x3 and 100 points to make...

Quote ()

Swirl Lock: Voulge creates a small halo constructed of a thin stream of water and blasts it towards his enemy. When the halo comes in contact, the water expands and explodes in front of the target. With the water, it begins to spin uncontrollably and traps the enemy in an artificial whirlpool.

[Hold {50} / Freeze {50} / 3TCD] {100 Points}
We haven't actually gotten rid of that rule, needing the threads to reg crosses, so I can't approve it yet. If you don't like that, then help me push the pass to make it so we don't need them. : D

Or you could just provide the links.
FINE. LINKING THREADS NOW.

Hell is other Navis
Beginning of Viral Destruction

All our FXP, right there. HAPPY AIM?

And now, my extra LV 2 Cross points.

Cross Sig Attacks:

Aquilo Solaris
By utilizing the blazing skills of Voulge, a single wave of SplashLady's spear triggers a heat wave that melts the very ground the enemy walks upon.

0 damage (0/160)
Fire element (0/160)
Large-area Lava Terrain (40/160)
Total: 40/160 (1 TCD)

Effluo Incendia
By channeling chips through her spear instead of using them normally, even the most dull attacks become alight, granting them the Fire element. However, too much fire tends to build up, allowing the extra flame to shoot off in a smashing burst of blazing energy.

60 damage (60/160)
Break effect (20/160)
Fire element (0/160)
Imbue Fire x 2 (40/160)
Total: 120/160 (3 TCD)
*Approved*
Double Trouble in Unparadise

Voulge and Splash has reached the LEGENDARY Level 3 Cross and its mythical 7th Action. Also, we have 80 more points to spend.

Quote (Changing)

Current Control
[Imbue Aqua x3 / 2TCD] {60 Points}
INTO
[Imbue Aqua x4 / 2TCD] {80 Points}

Quote (Adding)

Aqua Glide: The sole of Voulge's feet begins to emit water, in which the navi uses it to glide across the field. In the end, a long trail of water is left behind where the navi has moved around.

[Movement x2 / Medium Sea / 2TCD] {60 Points}
Woo, now I can laugh at everyone that doesn't have a LV 3 Cross. : D

So, sig changing:

Quote ()

WAS:
- Aquilo Solaris (Fire, Large Area Lava Terrain where it hits) (40/160) (1 TCD)
- Effluo Incendia (60, Fire, Break, Imbue Fire x 2) (120/160) (3 TCD)
Total: 160/160

Quote ()

NOW:
- Macula Fervens (Fire, Large Area Lava Terrain where it hits) (40/240) (1 TCD)
- Effluo Incendia (60, Fire, Break, Imbue Fire x 2) (120/240) (3 TCD)
- Contego Aestuo (1-hit shield) (PASSIVE) (80/240)
Total: 240/240

Contego Aestuo: During VoulgeCross, a small shield occupies SplashLady's left arm, which she can use to block incoming attacks. (1-hit shield) (Passive)

And yes, I changed Aquilo Solaris's name to Macula Fervens. Description remains the same, however.
everything looks good, except you're missing some cooldowns, MC.
Fixed, final approval plz
Final Approval Approvingly Approved