Signature Attack Q&A

Me again.

I went digging and didn't find what I was looking for, but maybe I'm searching for the wrong criteria (anything more than 'blast' and 'healing' sends the search box on an endless search for me...)

This may seem like common sense, and also rather risky for obvious reasons, but Blast#; can it be combined with healing to the same effect (ie. 60 Healing, Blast2 - heals all entitles in a 2-panel radius - 80 SP x 2 = 160 SP)?

Of course I'd be more interested in Nova healing than Blast healing, but even that would have its risks (ie. viruses getting healing while attacking you). Although, thinking about it, making it Blast would probably be better because you can't 'friendly-fire' healing...
Blast, Nova and all of our other range modifiers would indeed be legal with healing - but remember that things like blast and nova are indiscriminate, so you will heal friend and foe alike if they are in the attack's range. (And of course, if you go for Nova healing, you must bear in mind that nova's normal targetting will apply, so your novas will not hit you, or an sp that is equipped and sharing your space.)
That makes perfect sense. And yes, it’s the indiscriminate part that is the problem. Oh well; something for the drawing board regardless.