The "Everything you ever wanted to know" Thread

That's like TRYING TO BREATH without SUCCEEDING. Ah well, I'll just push them into each other or give a burst of power against them in the form of a slash to push them into each other.

Next question. I'm not a Moderator anymore, but I do know what is going on back there. And other members noticed this as well, so...
Where are the NPCs? Any word on them?
So far we have...

Chip Seller - decided.
Navi Shop- decided.
Freelance Reporter- decided.
Everything else- there is nothing else. shhhhhhhhh -stabs-

Quote (Shuryou)

RageClaw allows a person to throw a virus at another virus... This does, supposedly, 20 damage to each... But to lift something up, wouldn't you have to godmode? You can't say 'he was trying to pick it up and tried to look at it while holding it in his claws perhaps.' That's just plain silly.

We could revise it as you hit a virus so hard that it flies into another virus. ;P

Would that work?
It's better than trying to PICK UP something and fail. Failing to pick something up is like failing at life itself.
Sure. I guess poll it or something...

Heh. In my mind it seems like a souped-up b-smack. XD
But that just confuses me a bit more. And clears it up, what about the squad of navi's that were fighting the rogues. Who were they then if they weren't ours?
EDIT: Nevermind, found it with relative ease.

Quote (Wooga)

What about the squad of navi's that were fighting the rogues. Who were they then if they weren't ours?

Similar to what actually happened, Drakkas and his Rouges were defeated by a band of mercinaries, (Much to the embarassment of the NetPolice)
Um, I'm RPing as if it's about 7 years afterwards. Should I edit? The intent is to have this operator be Toshokan's former operator.
darn it...

Ima gonna be left out...

I cant post fri-sun, which is when the battle's oviously going to be...

should I just jack out?

edit:

now a real question...

what is the lvl restriction for emails and webpages? i cant find it...
Humm... Who handles the Chip Trader? Since Suitachi's running the shop, that means I have to wait for Tempoman, right?
@Supah Kahn: Indeed.
@vaccum:HP/Email are level 5.

Note: Names mispelled to protect the innocent.
Heh. Super KHAAAN!
Has anyone actually implemented a subplot? On the old forums, I mean... Here, we haven't quite had time.
Just so everyone knows:

The general consensus seems to be that this is 7 years after the Rogue attacks.

If anyone wants to RP as a toddler, I have an opening for a 4-5 year old son/daughter.
Making Trace... 55. Er, getting close to retirement.

Quote (eon)

They will not buy chips or do actual stuff that divides their workload mechanicswise, such as Kazu opping 404 while Sarah runs off to buy chips.

Is that clear?
How about Kazu running out to meet someone while Sarah operates?
My view is that my old Shigeru was in a different dimension. XD

It works. Don't question it.
Let's make this official: Weapons with splash damage(I.E. Shotgun, Heatshot) deal full damage to the intended target and a possible half damage to another, correct?
I thought they could deal full damage to both.
I always thought it was half to splash.