Rather Questionable.

I've been thinking about making a new set of chars for WHEN I can fully return.

EAV and Moa have become blah blah normal charecters.

My idea of the remake seemed well but meh.

Thus, I want to make a new set, -BUT KEEP MY LEGACY ITEMS- since I haven't really done much other then like 3 battles.

Also, since theres no way I'll be allowed to make a no-op navi, I would like to request something wierd.

Since the idea of having the power to project messages will get uber shutdown by Eon, is there any other way I could pull that off? Like with a little machine or something?
(Ever see End of Evangelion? Think Lilith.)

Final request. If Eon is going to answer this, I would like a second opinion from any other staff because Eon is going to say OMG NO.
>.>

Whaaaa?

I no understand what he want.
New charecters but keeping my legacy items.

My operator having the power to project messages INTO PEOPLEs minds. (Hopefully with supernatural power, but maybe with a machine or something.)
I want Area to become a Super Saiyan. Can I?
Steve can use all of the elemental magic that Druidman can.

On another note, I'm pretty much gonna be the only veteran member with the original navi...
Into peoples' minds...? Well, there aren't any rules against it, but it'd be shrugged aside for the sheer surreality of it.
Remember, this is a fairly realistic RP when it comes to the real world. You'd have to give a reason why such a contraption would be in the hands of a young man rather than the NetPolice, and even then it might be denied, just because it wouldn't fit the flavor of the forum.
How would you RP it, anyway? I don't see much of an advantage... Just being able to speak using italics instead of quotation marks.
This would fit quite well at Blazing Lights. It might even fit in the anime, since they seem to have dropped suspension of disbelief entirely. But it wouldn't fit here, just because it wouldn't keep the Real World "real."

It could work for a navi, though, if you really must have it.
I'd like telekinetic powers and a sword for my netop.

Just so she can stab yours.

Without having to even see you, or know you.

Because sending mind messages is strictly for superhumans.
I have already been approved of doing this in the future. If you do this, I'll kick your character in the nuts. With SSJ Area power.
*blows up Yugi with a spirit bomb*
I'm over 9,000.

But anyway, one more reasonable thing.

I want to have 2 navi in my PET.

Only one would ever fight, but the other would be an "advisor" who would just watch and stuff.

No combat or anything EVER.

And nobody answered my question about legacy items.
Well, seeing as Bomber got two navi passed, even though they both did fight (and he made a kickass system to compensate for that,) then I see no reason for this to be denied. After all, the second navi as an advisor sounds like simple fluff. No mechanical bonuses or anything like that...
I see no problem with that, but then again I'm probably tripping up somewhere with my logic. Besides, I've no right to be posting here anyway. ^__^;
hey! i made new characters but i kept a couple of my legacy items.....i just had an RP reason to do so.
Yeah. It sounds fine, but I still need staff opinion.

Quote (Skyrender)

Old members may choose any two of the following.

-Select up to three chips that you own not exceeding a total value of 5000Z from Higure's chip store. Note that chips carried over must be available for purchase from Higure's store.

-Select up to 2 navicust programs that you own not exceeding a total value of 5000Z from Meijin's navicust shop.

-Vouchers for a level 2 signature attack and a level 1.5 signature attack, assuming you had both to begin with

-Up to 2 HP Memories OR 2 Navicust Expansions, assuming you had them to begin with.

-1 speed upgrade, assuming you had it.

Therefore, I'm under the impression that even if you go with a new Navi, you retain these items, because you worked so hard for them with your old one.

Two Navis...I don't know. You'd have to go to the top of the ladder to see if our "one-Navi-per-person" rule can be bent in that way.
*points at Bomber's registration thread*
Reply to EN's post: Or in other words, you'd have to go to Mr. "Anti-Hax". And I'm serious, if I start getting flooded with "OMG CN I HEAV 2 NEVI PLZ?!!!1111" requests, I'm going to start just saying no rather than even considering it under specially-nerfed circumstances. Either that or come up with an official double-navi system... bah.

Anyways, Telekinesis... hmm, lemme think... no.

Yeah. My Gary-Sue-Hax radar is going off. No Psychics, plz.

-Twi
Dang, did I ever open a can of worms. <__<

*begs the staff for mercy*

Well, to answer the actual question, I don't think there's really a problem with an "advisor" Navi. It's all fluff anyway, right?

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Steve can use all of the elemental magic that Druidman can.

On another note, I'm pretty much gonna be the only veteran member with the original navi...

I still have ViralMan. I just lost all his stats and so made up a bogus excuse as to why he isn't with Zeo.

He's currently in Zeo's home PC.

With most of the Battle Chips.

Including my FireBlade.

*sniff*

I think one battle Navi and one non battle Navi is okay, but I don't really know.

Quote (Twi)

Anyways, Telekinesis... hmm, lemme think... no.

Yeah. My Gary-Sue-Hax radar is going off. No Psychics, plz.

-Twi

Yes, I figured out this would be stupid on my own.

Mainly after I woke up because of a huge smack to the head by Shuryou and the others.

Anyway, I'm still waiting an "official" word on this.

Spoiler:

My Navi is a huge dumbass who needs a little helper NAVI to tell him what to do.

The way I see it, this would be an IC weakpoint since the helper could be injured.
But wait.
That'd give you a second target for the viruses to attack, cutting the effective damage taken by the individual navis in half. That's an enormous NO, as I understand it, unless you split HP (and all pertinent upgrades) between them, like Bomber did.
However, this would greatly weaken the one navi that would actually be fighting. Status upgrades aside from HP wouldn't have to be split, since only the one attacks, but at this point you're dealing with one navi at half HP who depends on another navi. If the fighting navi is deleted it's game over over since the other can't fight, and if the helper navi is deleted you'd take some IC penalties.
This is a pretty major weakness. I suggest you only give the helper a small portion of the fighter's HP (anywhere between 10 and 30) to lessen the blow. After that, HP Memories are
A: Split 50/50.
B: Made to affect one navi of your choice. However, the total number purchased still affects the price of the next HP Memory.

... Yeah, don't take that as an executive decision. I'm putting my two cents in and talking like it's an ultimatum. ^__^;
Ok. Missunderstanding max.

I mean like someone can say that she gets blown to little pieces and so the meat tank falls on his face and starts sucking his thumb.

Absolutely no -HP- or -damage- diffrences.

Hence -IC- disadvantage.

I do appreciate the comment and I'm glad this was brought up.