Sharp Looking Sigs

Oh hey, I have a Process Upgrade that SharpMan can use. So I'm adding this move.

- Razor Shield
SharpMan extends his blades on one arm, then raises them in front of him like a shield. If an enemy attempts to attack him, he will block the attack with his blades, then quickly parry and retaliate with a slash.

- 1-hit shield (20)
- Trigger: Successfully block an attack with 1-hit shield (0)
- 20 damage (20)
- Slashing effect (0)
- 1 TCD

Total: 40
Spare Points: 40
Remaining Points: 0

So basically, SharpMan uses his blades to block an attack, then counterattacks. The counterattack ONLY works if he successfully blocks. The defense isn't there for show. >:0
Approved
Woo, PUs. And they're still at the point where it's not incredibly expensive to stock up on them. : D

So, upgrade time!

Quote (Tornado Blade (Was))

- SharpMan detaches one of his arm blades and flings it with great spin, dealing multiple hits to an enemy.
= 20 damage x 3 hits + Slashing
+ 2 TCD

Quote (Razor Shield (Was))

- SharpMan raises his arm blades to block a single attack, then counterstrike with a slash.
= 1-hit Shield; Upon successful block, 20 + Slashing
+ 1 TCD

That's what they were. Now, they're...

Quote (Tornado Blade (Now))

- SharpMan detaches one of his arm blades and flings it with great spin, dealing multiple hits to an enemy.
= 20 damage x 4 hits + Slashing
+ 2 TCD

Quote (Razor Shield (Now))

- SharpMan raises his arm blades to block attacks. Whenever they're struck, he quickly counterstrikes with a slash.
= 2-hit Shield; Upon each successful block, 20 + Slashing
+ 2 TCD

Razor Shield's counterattack triggers every time it's hit, for clarity. If Break destroys the shield in a single hit, there's only one counterattack, and the second never happens.

There's also a new one with the leftover points:

Quote (Red Cutter)

- One of SharpMan's blades glows a blood red, then he slices with it, leeching energy from the victim.
= 30 Life Drain + Slashing
+ 2 TCD

As for point values:

Old Tornado Blade: 20 x 3 = 60
Old Razor Shield: 20 + 20 = 40
Old Totals: 100/220

New Tornado Blade: 20 x 4 = 80
New Razor Shield: (20 x 2) + (20 x 2) = 80
Red Cutter: 30 x 2 = 60
New Totals: 220/220

And I think that covers everything. Woo.
Everything A-OK, good to go.