Edited/Upgraded Sigs

In light of having bought 5 new Process Upgades, I'm editing/upgrading my Sigs. Together with this I'll be giving my Cross Sigs edits in another topic as was given permission due to certain reasons.

Because I'm editing a large part, this'll be the full list of Djinni's Sigs. My total was 780, it is now 980.

Total Pool: 980/980
Max Cap: 220 (330) / 35

1. Mythical Art - Line of Heritage
A state Djinni can enter in order to protect herself from harmful situations. Her body becomes like a flame that never dies while maintaining her standard appearance, any attack quickly rebuilding her body with the flames. Myths claim this state can be cancelled by vanquishing the spirit with a bladed attack.
Shadow (80)
2 TCD

2. Mythical Art - Mankind's Unawareness
By extinguishing the flame of her life, Djinni hides her existance to others to the point of becoming invisible. If she were ever 'seen' in this form, it would only be from a faint glimmer of one of her rubies.
Invis (80)
2 TCD

3. Mythical Art - Deceitful Whispers
As is told in myths, genies are the reason mankind performs evil deeds. Djinni accepts this myth and channels the whispers of evil deeds into a barrier that will swallow anyone, and those surrounding, who tampers with it.
20 HP Barrier (20)
When broken: Nova 3 Glitch (60)
2 TCD

4. Fire Art - Heatwave Slash
From a prepared pose, Djinni vanishes and makes a wave of heat fly towards and through an opponent. Only when she reappears and sheathes her swords elsewhere on the field the enemy will feel the slash of her blades if she managed to hit in her attack.
Teleport (80)
60 FIRE (60)
Slashing (0)
4 TCD

5. Fire Art - Hell Furnace
Djinni heats up the surroundings and the ground with high temperatures radiating from her body. The heat is primarily created and stored to amplify one attack of Djinni's, but also breaks up the ground below her while making it maintain the heat.
Large Area Coal Panels (40)
Fire Imbue (20)
100 FIRE Strengthen (100)
4 TCD

6. Fire Art - Spire Meteor
Djinni sends out a meteor from her cape that speeds across the air as if it were a bullet. Shaped like a drill or stalagmite in order to pierce, the impact of this meteor is so intense that it's capable of removing a NaviCust program from a Navi.
80 FIRE (80)
Impact (20)
NC Uninstall (60)
4 TCD

7. Fire Art - Steel Meteor
Created with junk from the Networks, Djinni shoots a meteor made entirely of steel at a target. Holes can be seen on the outside from which flames come flying, showing the core is made entirely of fire. Once this meteor hits someone, the meteor will break apart with an explosion and install furnace panels into the ground.
Medium Area Furnace Panels (20)
120 FIRE (120)
Break (20)
4 TCD

8. Desert Art - Petrification
The sand of Szand's left hand joins together to form a sturdied yet immobile version of the hand. After two hits the sand becomes loose again and becomes Szand's usual hand again.
2-hit Shield (40)
Szand.SP Only
1 TCD

9. Desert Art - Veil of Sand
Primarily used to cope with Djinni's personal changes to the surroundings, Szand makes a bit of his sand drop onto the ground and in turn makes use of it to amplify his next attack.
Small Panel Area Sand (10)
30 Strengthen (30)
Szand.SP Only
1 TCD

10. Desert Art - Quicksand
An effect of the desert that one seems to be moving more slowly despite still going at normal speed. Szand is capable of temporarily causing this effect on a target, actually making them go slower.
Slow (40)
Szand.SP Only
1 TCD
T-t-triple approval!
I am actually not sure if this is allowed, but I'd like to edit the description of one of my Sigs. If this is not allowed, please tell me how to achieve this. Related to the edit I requested here: Link

4. Fire Art - Heatwave Slash
Djinni's cape splits in two halves and wraps around her hands in order to form spear points after which Djinni crouches in an offensive pose. A moment later she vanishes and dashes at and through the enemy, a wave of warmth following her every step. Only when she reappears the enemy will feel the strike of her weapons in a cross-shaped mark if she hit at all.
Teleport (80)
60 FIRE (60)
Slashing (0)
4 TCD
Pretty sure I can approve non-system changes. Go for it.