Aera.SP

I-It's not like my chest is hurting or anything! I-I just wanted to approve this, that's all!

[Lightning-strike approval]
Purchasing Speed V3 for Aera

Speed V3: 300bugfrags (+ 5 levels)

Aera's Level: 29 -> 34 (+1 level to Mach)
Bugfrags: 330 -> 30
Approved.
.GMO Slots Taken (5/6)

Name: NS_Uniform.GMO

Description: NS_Uniform.GMO features a dark blue, sleeveless tunic, worn over long and baggy, similarly-colored pants, tied with a cord at the waist. Banded tape covers her wrists and extends up towards her elbows, but most of it is covered by a pair of dark blue vambraces, armored with a simple dull gray metal design. A single strip of fabric extends from the end of each vambrace, which runs under the palm of each hand to a single silver ring on her middle finger. She wears a slightly thinner NS footman headband, which forces her ponytail a little higher on her head. Her hair is still orange, but is a bit longer, giving her a nice ponytail that extends down between her shoulderblades.

The pant legs are very baggy, giving her an uninhibited range of movement, but they are wrapped to a form fit around her lower legs down to her ankles. She has a pair of silver rings around her ankles, which act as the divide between her pant legs and the dark blue tabi boots on her feet. Her wings are small and float behind her, but they now look more like small bird wings, with layered blue and orange feathers.

Battle Information: She can still use her electrical powers very effectively, thanks to the metal vambraces over her forearms (for the creation of her EM shields), and the rings around her fingers (for everything else). Though normally unseen, there are also a few tiny metal studs on the soles of her tabi, giving her a conductive surface to effectively strike with her feet.
Approval hat-trick.
Purchasing Damage+ V6, V7, and V8 (+15dmg, +3 levels, -210 bugfrags)

Aera: Level 34 ->37, 35 ->50dmg
Mach Level: 40 ->41
Bugfrags: 248 ->38

A-Approved, I guess.

Idiot.
Purchasing HP V4-V7 (+40HP, +4 levels, -220 bugfrags)

Aera: Level 37 -> 41, 70 -> 110HP
Mach: Level 41 -> 42
Bugfrags: 255 -> 35
*looks up*
*tsundere approval*
*so not happening*

Take your HP and get out, approved.
Current BugFrag Count: 369
Current SP Level: 41
Current Navi Level: 48

Purchase: Flight [+5 Level to SP] [Cost: 200 Bugfrags]
Damage V8: +5 Damage to SP attack. [+1 Level to SP] [Cost: 80 Bugfrags]
Updated BugFrag Count: 89
Updated SP Level: 47
Updated Navi Level: 49
SOAR TO THE HEAVENS, FACE NEMESIS AERA. YOU ARE APPROVED.
Probably should've added this when I spent the bugfrags. See below for update on Aera's appearance to reflect the new upgrades:

Aera's ability to fly is caused by two small but powerful wings floating behind her back. Aera has several circular "caps" flush to her back, two situated over her shoulder blades, with three smaller ones lining down the middle of her spine. When active, the total of 5 capacitor-like cylinders slide out several inches, though still secured to her body. The outer rim and center ring of the cylinders glow cyan, and emit a very slight hum at lower power. They utilize Aera's electrical generation abilities to produce a form of EM Levitation, the strength of which can be controlled easily by Aera herself. At higher power settings, the cylinders hum at a significantly higher volume, and occasionally cause electrical arcs amongst themselves. While she can't yet attain the same speeds as Mach, she can now fly freely and indefinitely.

Aera used Magnet Rise! Aera levitated with electromagnetism!

Metool used Shockwave!

Aera makes Ground moves miss with Magnet Rise!

<(Approved)>
((assuming Vector's upgrade gets approved first))

Current BugFrag Count: 109
Current SP Level: 47

Current Navi Level: 50
Damage+: V9: +5 Damage to SP attack. [+1 Level to SP] [Cost: 90 Bugfrags]
Updated BugFrag Count: 19
Updated SP Level: 48
Updated Navi Level: 50
Approved.