Tests of Skill and Luck

As Rhea began to summon the powers of her partner, Eternalis began to rush Momograve, WindRacket as hand. However, the mole ghost managed to get backwards in time, avoiding the attack. However, it did not avoid the gust of wind the racket had created, causing it to fly backwards, only stopping when it managed to dig both shovels into the ground.

That would prove to be its final mistake.

Having had enough of this battle, both Navis raced along the terrain, the power of the other each infused into the Swords they wielding.

Purple. The power of the blade.

Blue. The power of the stream.

The two arrived at their common destination at the same time, allowing them to move and cut THROUGH the spirit, as the energies from their weapons created trails, and causing an X to form with Momograve at the center. At that moment, everything seemed to come to a standstill; both Navis had landed, looking back at the ghost to see if it was finally going to fall. Momograve was paralyzed, its HP depleted. The snow was the sole indicator that time hadn't frozen, with light occasionally shimmering off of it.

But the damage had been done. Writhing in agony, blue flames began to cover the malevolent spirit, being rapidly unable to maintain its present form. And with an explosion of spiritual energy, the dreaded Momograve came to an end. The four ghostly Momogra appeared where it had, and promptly followed the example of their larger form. However, one mole phantom that had managed to keep its own shovel managed to point it angrily at the Navi pair as it faded from existence...

With no being to draw power from, the translucent shovels burst into blue fire of their own, eventually leaving only memories of the previous battle, in the form of various remnant data...

Eternalis (RheaCross): 25 HP
Rhea (EternalisCross): 45 HP (Strengthen 20)

Momograve: SENT TO THE DEPTHS

========BATTLE FIVE, OVER========
--------MOLE REMOVAL SUCCESSFUL--------

Rewards:
+7 FXP (Both)
Eternalis: 1400z, LavaSeed
Rhea: 1400z, SolarSeed
The blue navi promptly began to sit on the snowy grounds, staring at the giant Momograve as it disappeared. This was one of the nerve-wrecking battles ever-- and her face reflected what her operator's face, at the same time. But shaking out of her stupor, Rhea stood, trudging easily through the piles of snow towards Eternalis to help the impromptu sword Navi up. "It is over," she said, almost happily with hands outstretched. Just as Rhea analyzed her systems on the damage done, Camillia blasted through her audio systems to speak to Eternalis.

"Hey, Eternalis, right? You're pretty good at this busting stuff and uh thanks for looking after Rhea and um uh-"

Cue coughing and clearing of throat.

"H-Hi! I'm Camillia Ranbard," she started uneasily, pushing a button to get visual feed to show on Rhea's left-arm generator. Turned out that it was more than a generator-- a monitor screen was plastered to it, as well. "U-uh, your operator is Harke, right? Um, I hope we get to be friends! ... No wait... I don't even know him yet... This might be dangerous..."

Rhea paused, her stoic poker face not betraying any amusement. "Well, er, here's my e-mail anyway. Hope we get to keep contact?" Camillia blurted-- her response was most probably ignited by the existence of the soul crosses the Navi team was displaying, seeing it as a golden opportunity of some sort to learn from. "B-but it's alright if you don't want to." she stuttered again.

Then suddenly, with a flash, Rhea was Rhea-- the purple-hued Navi again.
Eternalis watched the Momograve disintegrate into raw junk data, and heaved a sigh from his mouth, the jaw once again slack. He collapsed on the snowy ground, letting the harsh cold freeze his pain into manageable numbness. The purple fog began to clear, and he felt his recovery systems working at full blast once again, patching up the wounds of the battle immediately and rendering them inconsequential. He sat up to find Rhea in the same position, and let out a little chuckle.

"And so... it ends now."

His armor had reverted to its former shapes, and his stark purple disposition had changed back to its earlier soothing blue. He raised a not-literal eyebrow at the appearance of Camilia Ranbard, and replied in kind. "Nice to see you, Miss Camilia. I'll have Harke up here in a sec," he announced, pressing a button on his arm-output. A holographic screen appeared to Eternalis' side, displaying Harke Ezarith in all his head-bound glory. The operator raised a hand in simple greeting. The Navi introduced.

"Rhea, Camilia, I'd like you to meet Harke Ezarith, operator."

"Nice to meet you both." A smile.

Eternalis held the data transfer request in his hand, the one that held Camilia's e-mail. Accepting it, the transfer went through, and he sent back Harke's e-mail to reciprocate, knowing his operator wouldn't mind much. He turned to the boy, confirmed his suspicions, and returned his attention to Rhea. His slack jaw was gone, so he couldn't smile, but happiness was evident on his face.

"Well, it's been fun, Rhea, Camilia. If you don't mind, I'll make my exit. Been a long day."

Then, his hand lifted, his hand reforming itself into the ubiquitous and unspoken sign of their friendship: a thumbs-up. The hand was lowered, as the Navi stood up from his seat in the coldness of the slushy snow, staggering a bit from earlier. The next announcement was superfluous and unneeded, but hell, he did it anyway.

"Eternalis.EXE, jacking out."

[Transfer E-mail: HSEzarith@HrSharo.org]
[Jack Out]
"Not a problem," Rhea responded wit her own thumbs up, watching her partner go. It was a long day. She felt like she needed a good rest.

"Coming home?" Camillia greeted welcomingly, and Rhea nodded. With a quick jolt of lightning, Rhea disappeared from NetVegas.

... Lightning?

[Transfer e-mail: ranbard@sverdlovsk.edu.ru]
[JACKOUT]