Hades Island Real Estate Agency

As WolfMan, Selene, and Dragonier made their way out of the tower, it was a surprise to see that the defeated bakers were instantly replaced as they all went about continuing their work...Baking some pastries. None of them responded hostile to their once-invaders and there was no more sign of those abominations, clearing a path for the three all the way to the gate from where they came from.

Finally, stepping out into the open Hades net, the three also found that the TowerGuards were also replaced...or at least, recovered from their defeat. They stood silently as they watched the intruder walk away, but not before they had something to say. "You, the one in the armor." One of the guard tossed a vial at Dragonier, the same exact one PieMan had given him. "This is the real cure. The boss had to make sure that you get out properly, so we had the cure prepared after you got out of the tower." It seemed, despite his underhanded methods, PieMan abided with the agreement while taking precautionary steps.

Nonetheless, the three had no choice but to return from where they came, giving up the chance to fully investigate the tower...

[DragonierMan is fully cured]
Apparently he wasn't cured by the first "cure." DragonierMan caught the second vial as they exited the tower and imbibed that as well. The cramping finally subsided. The knight held his head high as he walked along the rock-strewn path away from the tower. Even though he didn't show it on his face, which was now sporting a placid expression, DragonierMan was furious at the deceptions. At his failures.

He addressed WolfMan as they walked. "I have failed. Not the mission, we were not told to investigate everything... But everything else." He looked at his hands, "I am still having trouble with true combat. Viruses are much more predictable... and soft." He stopped in front of WolfMan and looked him in the eyes. "We should have planned, I see that now. We should have met each other as brothers in arms in the beginning." His head drooped slightly, "Instead I acted the bravo. Thinking I could tackle everything myself. That I didn't need you. I was a fool."
"What's done is done," Wolfman said rather brusquely. "The defenses of this tower were more formidable that we could have known. Now, if you will excuse me I must report our findings to the GNA."

Wolfman transferred DragonierMan's Guard data back to him, unused.

"Here is your battlechip data that you allowed Selene to borrow. It has certainly been...Interesting working with you." He turned to the girl. "Come along Selene."

"Y-yes," Selene answered. She nodded in farewell to DragonierMan. "Thank you for your help."

Their mission over, the two vanished from the Hades Island Network in order to report to the GNA.
"Farewell," the navi replied as WolfMan and Selene disappeared in a flash of light. He looked back at the tower and bared his teeth. Next time. Then he too, disappeared in a flash of light.

[DRAGONIERMAN LOGGED OUT.]