Hades Island Real Estate Agency

Wolfman and his companions scaled the tower, using the hidden stairwell to travel closer and closer to the peak. As they worked their way up the stairs, the heat grew more oppressive. Wolfman found himself panting in an attempt to rid himself of the heat, despite being in his human form. His sense of smell was all but obliterated, the sweet smell of pastries blanketing the area. At least they were being attacked. The stairwell would prove a deathtrap if the bakers caught them unawares.

The stairs exited into a large room. The floor was comprised of metal tiles that absorbed the heat from the furnaces below. Wolfman could feel the heat radiating into up through his boots. If the flames grew any hotter it would start burning the soles of his feet. Even Selene, floating through the air behind the two Navi, seemed mildly uncomfortable.

"Bah," Wolfman muttered.

"Are you alright?" Victor asked.

"Its too damn hot," the Navi muttered. "I wasn't designed for this heat."

"It is uncomfortable," Selene agreed.

"It will be worse for him," Victor told her. "Incompatible elements."

"Oh," Selene said simply.

A loud roar interrupted the conversation. Wolfman's nostrils were assaulted by an even sweeter stench and he looked up to see a group of creatures stalking towards him. They were beings seemingly crafted from various pastries bound together to form freakish monstrosities.

"The hell?" Wolfman muttered. "Is this their secret? Chef Pastrystein's monsters?"

"They look...Almost cute," Selene whispered.

"Remind me to have Victor examine your sensors when we're done here."

There were four of the monsters in total, accompanied by two more of the bakers. Behind the group was a large red door that just screamed "secrets inside". The two Navi would have to blast their way through the large group if they wanted to find out what lay behind the door.

Obviously DragonierMan had a similar notion as he wasted no time in pressing his assault.

Wolfman relied on his bestial reflexes, the muscles in his legs tensing in response to danger. He leaped back away from the bakers and their pet monsters, putting more space between him and his opponents. He eyed his opponents, choosing his targets carefully. DragonierMan seemed intent on keeping his distance, so Wolfman wouldn't have to worry about harming his companions with a series of bomb attacks.

The Navi activated the battlechip data that he could already feel surging through him. Evidently Victor had similar ideas, as two explosives materialized in his palms. He took aim at one of the abominations, planning to center his attacks there. He hurled the bombs through the air, the shadowy orbs smashing into the ground around the creature before ballooning outward. Anything caught within the radius of the expanding orbs would be damaged.

Wolfman activated the last of the battlechips that he had at the ready, forming a three foot length of wood that curved in the center. He hefted the weapon, taking aim at the entire group of abominations. If he threw the boomerang correctly, the weapon would curve to slice across each of the creatures in turn.

Meanwhile, Selene prepared to dodge out of the way of whatever the bakers and pasties could dish out. As she moved, she activated her shadow form. Shadows eclipsed her inner light, blanketing the young woman in protective darkness. With luck, none of her opponents would be able to pierce her veil to deal her damage.

Summary:

- Passive 15hp heal -
1. Lupine Grace (Dodgex2) to self
2. TankCannon (80 DMG + Blast2) to Pastry Abomination D {C}
3. Cracker Bomb (80 DMG + Panel Crack + Blast2) to Pastry Abomination D {D}
4. Boomerang (60 + 10 Wood DMG) to Pastry Abomination group {B}

Selene:
1. Dodge
2. Lunar Eclipse (One turn of Shadow) to self
Bombs, guns, and boomerangs were thrown towards the monstrous pastries, but they were much more nimbler than one would have expected from their appearance. They successfully dodged a good number of the navi's attack and they were able to survive the initial attack. And if that wasn't enough, they seemed to regenerate at a steady pace!

"Attack, go get them!" the Bakers ordered the Pastries, and each and everyone of them followed the order immediately. The bakers also joined in the attack, successfully whacking Selene for the first time before he shadow chip was fully activated. Few of the pastried charged forward while the rest stayed back, firing their bread-y arsenals one by one. WolfMan received the most amount of damage from the Abominations while Dragonier lucked out and only got his casing destroyed...

TowerBakersA: 120 HP
Pastry-AbominationA: 170 HP
Pastry-AbominationB: 50 HP
Pastry-AbominationC: 50 HP
Pastry-AbominationD: 150 HP
TowerBakersB: 120 HP

Terrain: 100% "Hot" Metal

WolfMan.EXE: 105 HP
Selene.SP: 15 HP [Shadow]

DragonierMan.EXE: 120 HP [Casing Destroyed!]
The pastry-abominations were tough cookies to crack. Nimble and fierce, they battered the warriors with a few solid blows. DragonierMan stumbled back as the scales were stripped from him for the dozenth time. It left an opening for them to get to the pale young woman and smack her about. The tide was turning in the denizens' favor and it threatened to push the invaders back to the stairwell.

But fire still burned in the dragon's heart and he led the counter-charge. His armor grew and bulked about him as he shouldered into the fray. His eyes sparkled with life from an inner fire. From his mouth leapt another stream of searing flames to bathe over the pastries. The bits of crumbly evil that had torn loose from them earlier blackened and cracked in the flames. Much like those who could not evade quickly enough.

The dragon dug his boots into the floor and tore across the room, smashing everything underfoot. He ran through their midst and over the bakers and abominations alike. Clawing a passage. Fire licking at his heels. Flames leaking from his fingertips like streamers made of blue silk.

When he reached the end of the charge he spun around and drew his arms across his body in a single motion. The streamers that bled from his fingertips and trailed behind him like a dozen feathered tails flared white-hot as they were whipped at the enemy. Like clawed talons they reached forth to snare their prey. A dozen tendrils searing a path through the air.

Then he was amongst them again, putting his foot down and shouldering through the mob on alabaster wings. He rode a great white wave that cut in front of him, swirling, clearing the way to certain victory. His white cloak fluttering upon his shoulders as he danced among his enemy. His armor crackling with light.

As he spun around to face his enemy for a second time, his gauntlets smoked and burned. The blue-white streamers were wrapped around his gloves like great chains. He thrust his hands in front of him and bathed the area in azure flames. Striking down those who would be caught flatfooted in the conflagration. It was a beautiful sight to be sure.

Summary
Actions:
1: HeatBreath [Battlechip]: Acc: C; 90 Fire Damage + Lava Panel Change + Cone Attack to Pastry-AbominationA/B/C/D.
* Dragon Scales [Signature]: One instance of 20 HP Casing to DragonierMan.
* Draconic Might [Signature]: One instance of 20 Strengthen to DragonierMan.
2: DashAttack [Battlechip]: Acc: C; 90 Null Damage + Impact + LineAttack(5) to TowerBakersA/B and Pastry-AbominationA/B/D.
3: PhoenixShot2 [Battlechip]: Acc: A; 90 Fire Damage + Wide Attack to TowerBakersA/B and AbominationB.
4: DashAttack [Battlechip]: Acc: C; 90 Null Damage + Impact + LineAttack(5) to TowerBakersA/B and Pastry-AbominationA/C/D.
5: PhoenixShot2 [Battlechip]: Acc: A; 90 Fire Damage + Wide Attack to TowerBakersA/B and AbominationC.

Other Effects:
1: FloatShoes [NaviCust]: Ignores effects from panels except broken/missing.
2: ShadowShoes [NaviCust]: Allows the Navi to move across fragile panels, such as Cracked and Glass, without breaking them.
3: Draconic Might [Signature]: 40 Strengthen.
Wolfman could only watch as one of the bakers slipped past him and DragonierMan to smash a rolling pin into Selene's shoulder. The young woman had been unable to raise her shadow armor in time to counter the blow and was knocked to the floor. She cried out in pain, distracting Wolfman for a few critical moments.

"Selene!" Wolfman bellowed.

"I-I'm alright," the girl answered.

"Keep back," the Navi cautioned her. "I'll handle these bastards."

Selene nodded, pushing herself up. She was on the move, keeping behind the two Navi while attempting to dodge anything that was thrown her way. She was hurt and wouldn't be able to survive another hit like the last one. Her safety protocol would kick in and she would be sent back to Victor's PET to avoid deletion. She didn't want that to happen. She wanted to see this through to the end. So she kept moving, trying desperately to avoid any incoming attacks.

The pastry pests were on Wolfman, using his distraction to advance. Bludgeons of bread slammed into him, the loaves obviously stale and as hard as stone. The other abominations fired pastry projectiles toward him. It was too much. Even with his superior agility, he was unable to dodge away and took several hits.

"You alright?" Victor asked as he slotted in more chips.

"Peachy," Wolfman barked. He glared at his opponents, his golden eyes alight with an inner fire. "You know what they say about fighting with monsters. Take care lest you become one."

The Navi tossed his cane to the floor. His wire framed glasses followed them, the glass cracking from the impact. He raised one hand to his chest, gripping tight his shirt and jacket. He gave a quick tug, could feel the shirt tearing along his back, and threw the ripped garments to the floor. He was breathing heavily, his bare chest heaving up and down.

It was too hot, the air thick around him. A sudden pain wracked his body, his muscles bulging in response. His skin was taut, stretched tight over increased muscle mass. His bones began to lengthen and pain seared through him as his skin began to tear. Claws erupted from his fingertips, his fingers growing two full inches. He tore at his chest, shredding the skin to reveal a mass of fur beneath. Wolfman dropped low, his ears lengthening to points and his nose and jaw elongated. His teeth grew into a series of dagger-like fangs. He tore off his pants, revealing fur covered legs and padded feet with a claw tipping each toe. A tail sprouted from his backbone as his torso lengthened, adding two feet to his overall height.

With his human skin and clothes in a pile on the floor, the Wolfman raised himself to his full height. He puffed out his chest and raised his head toward the sky. The Navi howled, a long mournful sound that echoed throughout the room.

"I'm going to rip you to shreds," he growled.

Wolfman activated the first of his primed battlechips. The fur on his arms stood on end, his hair billowing in an unseen wind. Wisps of shadow rose around his arms, blanketing his forearms and snaking around his fingers to coat his claws. The shadows ignited, giving birth to gauntlets of obsidian flames. The Navi charged toward the baker who had attacked Selene, bringing his claws to bear.

Wolfman slashed at the baker, striving to tear the Navi's arm from its socket. Wolfman was determined to make sure that the baker could never harm Selene again. The black flames would amplify his attack, seeping into wounds and causing an intense pain. He dodged to his right, moving to flank the baker and continue his assault from another angle. He attacked again, this time aiming for the baker's head. His claws gleamed like glass as he attempted to rip the baker's head from his shoulders.

Wolfman jumped back, raising his arms in a defensive posture. The flames shifted, returning to shadows for a brief moment before hardening. He formed a shield in front of him, prepared to block the attacks of his opponent before countering with a strike of his own.

Summary:

- Passive 15hp heal -
1. FireHit1 (60 Fire DMG + Impact) to BakerA
2. Dodge
3. FireHit1 (60 Fire DMG + Impact) to BakerA
4. Guard1 (Blocks one attack, reflects up to 60 DMG back to attacker) to self

Selene:

1. Dodge
2. Dodge
WolfMan's sudden transformation caught the baker completely off guard, causing him to step away from the navi in confusion and fear. The "revealed" navi pounced at the baker with his fiery claws, decimating the target till it was forced the EJO.

Dragonier, on the other hand, went on a full assault against the rest of the groups with his non-stop attacks. One by one, the enemies fell, but they did not go without a fight. As the knight passed by his enemies with his dashes, the feral abominations were quick to attack the navi. Though he was heavily damaged, Dragonier managed to bring down most of the group, spare one monster. In desperation, it attacked WolfMan...only to have its own baguette missile bounce back to end its own life...

TowerBakersA: EJO'D
Pastry-AbominationA: DELETED
Pastry-AbominationB: DELETED
Pastry-AbominationC: DELETED
Pastry-AbominationD: DELETED
TowerBakersB: EJO'D

Terrain: 80% "Hot" Metal, 20% Lava

WolfMan.EXE: 120 HP [Guard Destroyed!]
Selene.SP: 15 HP

DragonierMan.EXE: 50 HP [Casing Destroyed!]

-BATTLE WON!-
WolfMan 1,100z+ 28 BugFrags
Dragonier: 1,350z
Static: 5 FXP
DragonierMan was quite banged up at the end of the battle, his armor dinged. A trickle of silver-gray datum bled down from a cut in his brow, causing him to squint when it got in his eye and made him stop to wipe it clear. This battered state was becoming commonplace it seemed. But despite his injuries, the navi could not stop himself from stomping around on the "hot" metal floor in fury. His face flushed against the red glow of the bakery as he ground the datum of his enemies into the floor with his steel-toed boots.

"How dare they? HOW DARE THEY?" he bellowed as he threw his hands up at the ceiling. "I am the strongest there is, THE STRONGEST! How am I being defeated by these... THESE?" he said with venom in his voice as he looked down and kicked a blackened baguette at the wall hard enough to shatter it. "This is a COMPLETE DISGRACE! I will tear this rotten tower apart. APART!" he roared in avowal.

"And YOU!" he said with an accusatory finger at WolfMan. "How dare you hide behind a mask and aimlessly throw your attacks around like a DOG!" DragonierMan stomped towards him. "Do you think you are the ONLY ONE FIGHTING HERE?" the Dragon roared the question in the Wolf's face. "I put myself to DEFENDING YOU and you repay me by STABBING ME IN THE BACK!"

DragonierMan stepped back, having finally articulated his displeasure of their earlier encounters, as healing data washed over him, knitting his wounds. His voice came out much more muted as he turned away toward the giant red door, almost hurt. "Go. Go and run away with your tail between your legs." He fell silent, leaving the rest unsaid. He just stood with his back to WolfMan, his head looking at the ground near the door.

[Note: Use x2 MiniEnergyPacks from Subchip stores. +100 HP total healing. 150/150 HP.]
With the battle over, Wolfman wandered over to the remains of his foes and rummaged around for a moment before locating some useable materials. His own discarded clothes had already faded into a stream of data. He would be unable to reuse that particular GMO until Victor had the chance to repair it. He transferred what he found to Victor to be parceled into his zenny account or set aside for use in upgrading Selene's systems. Speaking of the support program, he wandered over to her just as she dropped her shadow veil.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"Y-yes," she responded. "At least, I think so."

"Victor, please send me the remaining mini-energy pack."

"Are you sure?" the NetOp questioned as he fingered the subchip in question. "You might need it for later."

"Better to use it now to keep Selene from having to undergo an emergency evacuation. If I need to, I can heal myself."

"Alright," Victor slotted in the subchip, using the data to restore Selene's systems to full. "Oh, and it looks like your companion is having an issue."

Wolfman had been listening to DragonierMan hoot and holler, but had chosen to ignore it for the most part. It was none of his business if the armored Navi has delusions of grandeur about being the "strongest". But then DragonierMan turned his rage on Wolfman and the bestial Navi turned to find a finger pointed accusingly toward him. He raised himself to his full eight feet, his golden eyes gleaming as he glared at his companion.

He was determined to weather the tirade in silence, but he found himself growling when DragonierMan referred to him as a dog. His lips curled up in a snarl as he bared his fangs, his growl low and menacing. Selene put his hand on his arm, but he ignored her. He was standing between her and the armored Navi anyway, so if it came to blows she would be protected.

"Defend me?" Wolfman barked out a laugh, the sound harsh and guttural in his beast form. "All you have done so far is get in my damn way. Rushing into battle like a damn maniac. Who asked for your protection? I certainly didn't. Who would want your protection? I might be a werewolf, but you are a mad dog and it is only a matter of time before someone puts you down." He paused for a moment, visibly struggling to calm himself. "Perhaps..." He muttered through clenched teeth. "Perhaps you would do well to not worry so much about the defense of others and look to your own protection. You'll live longer if you don't charge headfirst into your opponent's sword."

He pushed past DragonierMan, drawing Selene off to his side so he was still between the support program and the other Navi. He moved toward the red door, intent on finding out what was behind it so he could get the hell out of this tower and away from armed and armored lunatics. As he approached the door, he glanced back over at DragonierMan.

"Stay or go," he told the other Navi. "I don't give a damn. I'm going to solve this mystery and claim my reward. Perhaps you want to keep throwing a tantrum like a child. I won't stop you."

((Use MiniEnergyPack to heal Selene +50hp))

((Continue on))
DragonierMan was easily a head shorter than WolfMan, but just as fierce. They both growled at each other and traded insults. Each accusing the other of wrongful tactics and being akin to a dog. The Dragon's words were blurred in rage while the Wolf's had some wisdom. The very nature of their relationship was called into sharp question by the exchange. Then WolfMan pushed past DragonierMan and headed for the door. There was more growling between them before, reluctantly, Dragon followed Wolf to see what was on the other side of the big red door. To finish the task at hand so they could go their separate ways.

[Requesting continuation.]
After the heated argument between the two, Dragonier and WolfMan finally walked pass the red gate as they tried to find the end to this mission. To their surprise, they found themselves in a large "homey" area with log-cabin walls, warm fireplace, and a table for four with plates prepared. With nothing but the crackle of wood heard from the fireplace, it was starting to get more eerie than comfortable.

"Oh, come in, come in! Make yourself at home!"

Suddenly, a large navi appeared from the gate the two navi came into as it shut itself in a large thud. Two burly, and rather hairy hands grabbed WolfMan and Dragonier by the shoulder from their back, but rather than a surprise attack...it was a gentle tap on their shoulder. The giant navi walked passed the two and Selene, revealing him to be a man nearly as big as the towering werewolf. The navi was wearing a brown striped cotton shirt with a apron over his big, hulking stomach. His hair was slightly greyed, but it was mostly covered by a small chef hat, and it matched well with his plump, jolly smile. He looked like just a regular old man at a glance, there wasn't anything that made this navi look dangerous or even harmful to anything.

"Sit, sit! There's no need to rush things." said the navi as he pulled up the chairs on the table. "I've got just the thing to set things in the mood..." Now came the bizarre part. Sliding the apron away from his stomach, it revealed a large oven door with fires still burning inside. With his bare hand, the navi opened the door and pulled out two pies from within himself and laid it on the table, "fresh out of the oven." "Come, no need to fear. Everyone appreciates PieMan's pie~"

PieMan: 550 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

WolfMan.EXE: 120 HP
Selene.SP: 40 HP

DragonierMan.EXE: 150 HP

Quote (Goroke)

"Come, no need to fear. Everyone appreciates PieMan's pie~"

DragonierMan was bustled to the table by another chef navi, one that wasn't trying to kill him right on the spot, and was sat down. Then he was offered a pie by the navi named PieMan. He leaned over his plate and gave it a sniff. It smelled like a pie of some sort. The general atmosphere of the tower and room blended together to mask any one scent. Everything was a cacophony of scents.

The navi lifted his right hand and formed a MoonBlade in his palm. Gripping the handle he dipped the blade into the pie. With a flick of the wrist, the pie divided into a dozen pieces. He speared one section with the knife and pulled it from the tin. He paused momentarily to examine the slice of pie, before swallowing it whole. Pulling a clean blade from between his lips.
Wolfman tensed when the large Navi stepped through the door behind the trio. The large man had been so quiet and so fast, almost imperceptible despite Wolfman's enhanced senses. The large Navi walked around the table and produced a pie from inside himself. The man set the pie on the table and encouraged them to partake of it.

Wolfman shook his head slightly and motioned for Selene to keep away from the table. There was no way he was going to eat a pie that this Navi just produced from inside his stomach. This tower has armed guards, violent bakers and some sort of pastry monsters. There was a good chance that the pie was poisoned or would further corrupt his data and transform him into a mindless confectionary creature.

He pretended to lean against the table, taking care to keep his weight firmly on the balls of his feet so he could dodge away if needed. He drummed his claws against the table, mulling over how to handle this situation. He glanced over at DragonierMan and his jaw dropped. The armored Navi had wasted no time in consuming a portion of the pie. Did the man not understand guile? Did he have no sense of self preservation? Wolfman looked away in disgust and turned his attention back to PieMan.

"Thank you, but no." Wolfman's free hand rested lightly on the back of the chair in front of him. If PieMan attacked, he might be able to use the chair as an improvised shield or at least a distraction. "Unfortunately, we are here for business and not pleasure. We have been sent here on behalf of the Global Network Administrators to investigate the purpose of this building. We attempted to treat with your guards, but they would not speak with us and so we had no choice but to force our way through. I would hope that you are more civilized. Men with a passion for creation can surely hold polite discourse. Simply put, we would know your intent here, the purpose of this facility and..." He paused a moment. "The origin of those croissant creatures and baguette beasts we met just outside those doors."
"The big G.N.A.s huh? Well, if I really wanted to hide something, I think I would've been smarter and make a building that doesn't stick out like a sore thumb don't you think? Hihihihi~"

PieMan laughed on his own remarks, taking WolfMan's serious questions rather halfheartedly. "You have to excuse the boys though. Who wouldn't be on their toes when two strangers start to attack their work place, right?...It looks like your friend is enjoying my pie, that's good, very good!" Turning his attention at DragonierMan, who did not waste any time consuming the pie, PieMan had a jolly laughter as he sat up from the comfy table. As the large navi began to walk towards the fireplace, he crossed his hands behind his back and continued on with his explanation. "I'm sorry to say that I'm not obliged to answer your questions, wolfboy." said the navi as his tone began to turn more serious. "And I would have to ask you to leave. You're free to report to those G.N.A.s, but you're not gonna get anything from me..."

DragonierMan.EXE: 150 HP
Having consumed the pie, DragonierMan confirmed that the pie wasn't poisonous. He took a moment to flick a part of the pie out of his teeth and gave out a small belch. He was then even brazen enough to reach out to snag the second untouched pie in front of WolfMan to eat it. As such, his attention was not entirely focused on the conversation between WolfMan and PieMan, but more on his surroundings, and the pies. Which tasted good enough apparently.

PieMan didn't seem like he was going to answer any of their questions or give them the tour. But he got off a little verbal jab at his partner, which caused DragonierMan to smirk. Then PieMan asked them to leave. Which seemed fair enough, they were "trespassing" after all. But the tone of that request perked up the dragon's ears. The warrior's knife disappeared from his hand and he stood up from his chair. What he heard had sounded almost like a challenge. His hair bristled slightly and his eyes narrowed.

DragonierMan waited to see what WolfMan would do.
"No one ever wants to do things the easy way," Wolfman sighed. "Listen up, Doughboy. Whether we leave or not, we have enough information to bring the GNA down on your head. They will come here and tear this blasted tower down around you, brick by brick.

Wolfman curling his right hand into a fist, raking his claws along the table in the process. His claws left furrows in the wood to mark their passage. His golden eyes gleamed as he stared down at PieMan. His lips twist in a snarl, revealing his fangs.

"Essentially," he continued. "I am giving you a choice. Tell me what I need to know and we'll leave. With luck, we'll never have to see each other again. Perhaps the GNA will decide that you aren't doing anything wrong and that will be that. Or you can insist on not answering my questions and we'll be forced to involve the authorities. Either way, we've accomplished our part of the deal. 'Investigate the building'. That is the scope of our involvement."
"...Looks like you're not giving me much of a decision." PieMan turned and faced the two navis, but seemingly indifferent about WolfMan's threatening expressions. "But you don't have much as well." Digging into his own stomach-oven, PieMan slipped out a vial and clenched it into his fist. He looked over at DragonierMan and had the same jolly smile...Only it felt different than before.

"The authority this and authority that. Do you really have to rely on the authority to do everything for you?" The navi turned around once more and walked closer to the fireplace. Placing the vial on the top of the stone arch, PieMan continued his talk. "Now's my turn to give you the choices. You leave on your own and your friend lives. You stay here and both of you never leave, sounds pretty fair, right?" The navi glanced at Dragonier once more and smirked. "Yes, my pies is undoubtedly great, and I can't blame them for eating it without thinking twice about it...But it had inside some potent, dormant 'bugs' that's really gonna make you think twice about taking something from a stranger."

It wasn't long before DragonierMan's body began to act up as glitches began to show up. PieMan chuckled as he began to rub his stomach, causing the fire in him to become fierce. "That's only the beginning, my armored friend. It won't be long till it starts to set in to your stomach...Now, this vial can cure you instantly. I'm not sure if it still works if the bug reaches to your core, since everyone I've met so far took the cure immediately." PieMan snatched the vial and simply threw it inside his oven, but at the same time, two of those strange monsters also came out from within the navi. "I'm giving you a very good proposition, my two vandals. Most of the other 'bad' guys wouldn't give you a chance like this at all!!"

Pastry-AbominationV2 A: 250 HP
Pastry-AbominationV2 B: 250 HP

DragonierMan.EXE: 150 HP [Anti-Recovery] [4 Turns till Full-Crash]
Warning lights went off just before PieMan finished explaining the situation. The dubious pies were poisoned after all. Just one of those slower poisons that did not act instantly. DragonierMan clutched his stomach with one hand as he felt the first act of the venom coursing through his body take effect. Great, now he would get a scolding by WolfMan at the end of this...

Then more pastry abominations appeared. These seemed to be much stronger made than the previous ones. DragonierMan had found the battling here quite difficult for some reason or another, and was feeling a little pensive. Or maybe that was just the poison talking. However, PieMan did offer the antidote and the way out. They had finished their mission as it stood. It seemed reasonable to take the tactical withdrawl.

"We did what we were sent out to do," DragonierMan commented to WolfMan, removing his hand from his chest and trying to stand tall. Though fever began to show on his face. "I suggest we take his offer of the out and let the GNA handle the rest."

Meanwhile, Destin Obscura was taking notes on the poison's effect on his navi. The code was strange, but not impossible to read. Regardless, Destin had a recording program keep tabs of the poison for later study.
"I suppose we must," Wolfman answered DragonierMan. "I have no intention of taking on this perverse pastry provocateur without proper backup." He turned to PieMan. "Fine. We'll withdraw for now. Give him the cure and we'll go."

The Navi readied a few signature programs just in case, prepared to activate them if PieMan decided to attack instead.
"Good good, rely on those G.N.A. like helpless sheep." PieMan, despite his taunts and remarks, still followed the agreement he had placed and tossed the vial at Dragonier. As soon as the trade was finished, the bready beasts began to growl at the three unwelcomed visitors. "You're welcome to my factory anytime, just don't come in killing my employers, hihihihihi!"

Pastry-AbominationV2 A: 250 HP
Pastry-AbominationV2 B: 250 HP

DragonierMan.EXE: 150 HP [Anti-Recovery] [3 Turns till Full-Crash]
DragonierMan takes the vial and uncorks the stopper. He even gave it a cursory sniff before he imbibed it. Although his nose had failed him before. If it turned out that the "cure" was just more poison, DragonierMan would be in dire straights indeed.

But assuming everything was on the level, and he was cured of his affliction, he would then turn to leave the tower. Perhaps later on he would make good on his earlier promise of tearing down the tower. When he would be stronger. But for now his mission was complete.

[Edit after WolfMan's post: DragonierMan leaves the Tower with WolfMan.]
Once PieMan handed over the supposed cure to the poisoned pies, Wolfman turned to exit the room with Selene. He didn't like leaving things unfinished and his tactical defeat against PieMan irked him. However, he had technically accomplished what he had come for. He had explored the tower and even gathered some reconnaissance on PieMan's abilities. There was nothing more that the GNA could really have expected of him. He hadn't been ordered to defeat PieMan after all and DragonierMan's gluttonous ways had removed any hope they had of winning that particular battle.

"Come along Selene," Wolfman told his partner. "Let's get out of this hellhole."

"Y-yes," the young woman answered.

"Are you leaving DragonierMan?" Victor asked.

"I assume that pie didn't distort his sense of direction as well," Wolfman muttered. "He should be capable of exiting the tower on his own."

The Navi and the Support Program didn't wait to see if DragonierMan's cure was even legit. They exited the room through the large door and made his way toward the stairwell that would lead him out of the tower. With luck, PieMan would keep his word and Wolfman wouldn't meet with any resistance on his way out.