Netfrica Research (EVENT!)

"Rats." Capuchin growled, "I couldn't stay on him long enough." She croutched to a lower position.

"I-Its alright..." Aida assured, "Y-you did gr-gre-eat."

"Thanks." Capuchin said, "So did you. I couldn't have done any of it without you around. You should give yourself more credit than you actually do."

"I-Ill try."

"That's the spirit! So what chips do we have left."

"Hmm....N-not may others....w-well...lets try th-these." With a quick click a swarm of data formed capuchin's hand into a heatshot.

The monkey navi looked at her target with determination. "Ya know....I'll go for the head." She then dashed as fast as he two legs could carry her to the front, using a few agile moves to dodge any incoming attacks. She then aimed straight for its left eye giving caution not to miss...then fired.

"I-I want you to be careful so h-here." Aida anounced as she clicked in a guard.

Capuchin gave a nod as she croutched on the floor in case if the guard was to break a bit to early.

1.dodge
2.heatshot (40)
3.guard
4.dodge
"Aaaaah!" shouted Divinity as she got struck by the fireballs, one being stopped by the remaining barrier she had, and slowly fell down towards the ground. With head first, she kept on falling and incapable of putting the power into her wings to remain in the sky. "Divinity!" shouted Area as she saw her Navi falling towards the pools of flames that had grown on the ground, "You need to do something! Crashing down on the ground won't do us or the team any good!" Just before touching Divinity had her face flat on the ground, she made a quick flip in the air and landed on the ground kneeling between the flames. "What happened?" asked Divinity as she sensed the flames of the inferno on the ground. "Drauchen did that. Your barrier was incapable of defending the others from the blast and dispersing it." Divinity nodded at the words and stood up slowly while being annoyed by the flames around her.

Placing a hand on her forehead softly, she felt herself getting dizzy slightly while the flames danced in front of her eyes. "Area... What's... Happening...?" muttered Divinity as she moved her head around, but her surroundings slowly became a blur to her senses. She felt a sudden shock going through her programming, burning her up from the inside. "NOOOO! AGH, PAIN!" shrieked Divinity as the pain continued within her, while the senses to see the surroundings started to work less and less by the second. "AREA! WHERE ARE YOU!?" shouted Divinity as she grasped her head between both hands. Area, on the other hand, was already shouted at her PET since the moment Divinity asked what was happening to herself. "Divinity!" shouted Area, but the senses of Divinity to hear sounds had already faded away from her programming. Within a flash of data, the PET's screen turned black completely and text appeared on it in a red that looked like blood.

[Virus Detected]

And as those words appeared on Area's screen, Divinity's programming went black too. She fell down on the ground between the flames as her body went completely limp. Her body had started to turn gray slightly from the corruption of data because of the unknown virus. But while her senses towards the outer world had been shut off, her inner senses were still functionable. A virus...? But how? Could it have been the flames? thought Divinity as she noticed she couldn't move her body anymore, Damn. I have to get away from here! Why is nothing working!? Her thoughts were all she had now and the eyes within her mind to see what she was thinking of. Goddamn virus! Get out of my body! she shouted within her mind without expecting an answer, but a voice other than her own appeared surrounded by flames.

"Not yet, darling..." spoke the voice softly. A sea of flames appeared within the eyes of her mind while a shady silhouette stood in front of it. The silhouette had two long wings and was about as tall as Divinity. Long claws were on the hands while the feet seemed normal. As the silhouette turned its face, Divinity could see that the figure had a beak-like helmet. Upon the silhouette came a white shine as the figure grinned wide. "You're probably thinking who I am?" said the figure with a female voice that seemed to be filled with anger and destruction. "Yes, I'm the virus that is currently terrorizing your body. I'll leave soon, don't worry..." said the silhouette as she seemed to walk closer towards Divinity with the flames in the background. "You have to be taught a lesson," said the voice softly, "I have been summoned to teach you this lesson." The dark silhouette was now standing face to face with a figure that resembled Divinity. "A lesson?" asked Divinity with a curious look on her face, not knowing what was going on between herself and the unknown person. "You are inexperienced. Your battles are slow," said the shady person as this person started to circle Divinity slowly, "Your Operator has grown weak too." "Don't talk like that about Area!" shouted Divinity immediately while turning to face the silhouette. Her curious face had made room for anger, as she made a quick movement to slash the figure with her shield. The person dodged it easily with a white grin upon its darkened body. The person retaliated by throwing a set of fireballs at Divinity accompanied by a mind shattering laugh. Staring at the fireballs with widened eyes, Divinity got hit by them as she was incapable to dodge something with that speed and suddenly felt a stream of data going through her body as the virus left her body as easily as it had entered her body. "Your memory won't remember this... Only when you meet me, you'll remember it." What is your name!? Divinity screamed while the senses started to return slowly and her body regaining its normal color. "...You'll forget this... Why must you know my name...? Tsk... Sure..." said the voice with an annoying tone in her voice and the softly whispered in her ear before disappearing and nullifying the memories of this scenario. "...Solaria..."

And as soon as the name ringed through the mind of Divinity, she slammed her hands on the ground and raised her upper body off of the ground. Panting loud, she turned her head around to sense what happened as she forgot what happened exactly. "Area!" shouted Divinity as she stood up quickly. Area, who had been frantic about the virus that had infested Divinity, was busy beating up Marco out of pure frustration but came to her senses when she heard Divinity's voice again. Returning to her PET, she looked at Divinity and shouted, "What happened!? Are you OK!? Nothing hurt!? Everything working!?" "I... Can't remember. The virus left my body. Everything is fine... But there's something gnawing on my mind," muttered Divinity while shaking her head a few times. "You haven't forgotten about Drauchen yet, right?" Divinity remained quiet for a few seconds and then turned around to face Drauchen. "Oh," said Divinity softly while the air around her was being eaten by the flames, "Right..." "After that virus, it wouldn't be wise to go offensive immediately," said Area after having calmed down a bit. "Go into the air and take someone along maybe. Those flames seem painful. Now... I need to get a medication kit for Marco. He's kind of bleeding..." said Area softly and dropped the PET on a table while leaving.

"Evasive, eh?" said Divinity and sensed the positions of her allies, noticing a few had gone into the fray already. But one of them hadn't yet and she knew who it was. "I doubt he likes the flames a lot," she muttered and shouted out towards the Navi, "DRUIDMAN! STAY PUT!" She started to run towards Druidman through the flames, knowing her armor could withstand a bit of the warmth but not too much, "WE'RE GOING UP!" Not caring about his reaction, she spread her wings and jumped behind Druidman. Pressing her body against the back of Druidman, she put her arms around his waist and started to flap her wings slowly. The pace of her wings started to increase with each beat and to give them a good start, she commanded a piece of data towards her boots that caused a quick gust of wind to appear that sent the two Navis sky high. Flapping her wings steadily again once being on a good level above Drauchen, she spoke to Druidman, "Try hitting him from here. You should be capable of hitting him, as the element of wind isn't strange to you. I'll take care of the evasive manuevers!" She shouted the last part as she started to circle around Drauchen while flapping her wings rapidly. "Try aiming for its head!" shouted Divinity while looking forwards to see where she was flying while holding Druidman tightly to herself to ensure he couldn't fall.

1. Subplot Malfunction
2. Grab Druidman from behind
* Gust: Fly into the sky with Druidman
3. Dodge, along with Druidman
Druidman watched the advancing lava nervously. Glancing upwards, he saw Drauchen's bloated form hovering around, almost taunting him by mere action alone. Druidman closed his eyes, and accepted his fate. "Well, I had a good run, dudes." he said weakly, then, shaking his head. "But I'll go down fighting!" he said, cracking his knuckles and reaching for his scimitar.

"Go down?" a voice suddenly echoed in his head. "Whoever said anything about going down?" Steve said, smiling, now back in his chair, a little out of breath.

"Steve! It took you long enough, man!" Druidman cried out relived. "While you were gone, I basically became screwed."

"DRUIDMAN! STAY PUT!" came a voice from behind him. "Wha?" was his only startled reply as Divinity wrapped her arms around his waist, and began to flap off of the ground.

"Excellent idea!" Steve commented as he heard Divinity's plan. That Navi sure knew her strategy! "Now, Druidman, there are three things I need to tell you." He said, pulling free two chips from his folder. "First, Divinity can't keep you up there for that long without help. Wind, In!" he said, slotting in the first chip. "Second, from that height, an air strike should make dropping this on that ugly, red, source-of-all-fire easy! Try to drop it into Drauchen's mouth. That may even disable it's breath attacks! Energybomb, In!"

Druidman nodded understanding. Trying to get used to having Divinity this close to him, he said over his shoulder, "Divinity, I'm gonna try to help you out a bit." Holding his hand outstretched downwards, he glanced at the ground. "This won't last long with all the magma, but It'll help for a little while! Wind!" and the giant fan appeared, about halfway between himself and the ground, plummeting down and landing on it's back, providing extra updraft for his angelic savior.

Taking a good look at Drauchen's head, snarling and snapping at him, he reached into his belt pouch, brushing past Divinity's arm as he did so. Producing the explosive that he needed, he closed one eye and tried to time his throw to coincide with an open maw. "Stealth bomber, dude!" he said happily, dropping the bomb.

Suddenly, something occurred to Druidman. "What was the third thing you needed to tell me?" he asked dubiously. Steve smiled as he gave his reply. "Only that I've unlocked your Thunder magic." Druidman did a double take. "Well, why didn't you tell me earlier!" Then, to Divinity, "Be careful, this may get a bit bumpy."

As he closed his eyes, a faint tingle surged through his body. While faintly murmuring the incantations, he began to snap his fingers over and over. Overhead, a thick, black cloud began to form over the field. Distant rumbling foretold of the coming storm. Druidman, opening his eyes, which were now the color of bright amber, bellowed out, "DRIVING STORM FORCE!!!" Immediately, a massive bolt of lightning formed, streaking through the air downwards to the massive draconic bulk, leaving the smell of ozone behind hit. Raising his hands upwards, two mighty pikes of Birchwood erupted from the ground, one landing neatly in each hand. Flipping them around like spears, Druidman hurled one after the other at the Cybeast of Fire.

1.)Wind Battlechip to assist Divinity's flight.
2.)Untapped Potential:Energybomb Battlechip to Drauchen. (43Normx3, possibly more if it went inside Drauchen's mouth.)
3.)Driving Storm Force to Drauchen. (60Elec, 40Wood)
"Alright, mister, you asked for it... Ow, ow, ow, ow." The navi groaned from the heat, then several things flashed through his mind at once, bending over, he let out a cry as his eyes began to glaze over, their color shifting between three colors, which eventually coalesced into one. The Eyes weren't the only change in the navi, but most of the change was inward, as voices in the navi's mind popped up one after the other.

"Jump, Jump, ya little pansy combo-er, jump! It's the up up up! No wait, he's in... so he would have to wiggle the control stick?" A voice shouted out, it was angry, but then slightly sounded doubtful, but bluster and arrogance echoed through the voice, as the confused video-game navi was taken aback by the voice, then a rebounding occurred from that, a rebuttal to those particular words.

"I believe I'm qualified to say that the proper controls to use are to wiggle the control stick from side to side as quickly as possible to remove oneself from the lava, and avoid it by jumping from free space to free space, then attacking the boss monster with your weapon. Hopefully, you can damage it sufficiently enough to do something" A second voice spoke in one of the most annoying voices the navi had heard, soft and comforting, but somehow condescending, all at once. The combination made it a nightmare. The navi shook his head as he struggled to pull himself out of the lava by any means, grabbing at the edge, only to scorch his hands slightly. The gauntlet on one of his hands disappeared altogether, the other becoming significantly bulkier, as the final changes took effect, and the final voice appearing.

" USE FRAG TO PROPEL SELF FROM LAVA." The final one seemingly yelled out, though it had a monotone voice. The suggestion sparked an idea in the pained navi's eyes, as the final mental changes took over.

"Yes... That's right... I can't let any more people die because of me..." The navi said, his head down, "Erin, I need that Wide Sword."

"W-wait, how did you know I had that?" Erin asked, her eyes growing large as she managed to extract the Widesword from her bag and inserted it into the PET, slowly.

"...I know what I must know. " The navi spoke, reaching over his shoulder to draw with spurts of light, a giant blade. He turned it about, directing the blade downward, then stabbed it into the lava, and speaking three words.

"Arc Energize: Ice!" The lava suddenly crackled around the blade, then suddenly crusted over with ice, cracking all over, then exploded, sending the hero flying out of the now shattered and completely frozen lava-ice, as more crackling noises were heard as the hero strode over the ice-lava, crunching it under his feet.

"Let's go!" Seraphim spoke to someone, a phantom of memories lost, someone noone else could see, nodding and looked grimly at the beast known as drauchen, holding his Omega Blade to the side, the blade itself crackling with cold, countering the fiery heat and making it feel like he was being crushed by both the heat and the cold simultaneously. It would never match the hurt he held within, though, his friends... All of them...

"RUSH RUSH GO FOR HEADSHOT." Said the monotonous voice, the navi simply shaking his head, his expression growing grimmer, if that actually could happen. Useful advice, but not needed. I know what I'm going to do.

"You can hit the enemy by leaping through the air and attacking with a weapon. This can be accomplished by going the square the enemy is and attacking them." Said the second voice, the navi just wincing at the useless advice. Stupid. Not even useful in life, simply annoying beyond measure in death.

"Go for the combo! Doublejump, B Down, B Up! The other voice cheered on, the arrogance apparently forgotten in the lust for blood. The navi just shrugged at that, albeit mentally. He had not the luxury or the time for shrugging. Hmph.

He brought the blade before him, turning it upside down and holding it as tightly as possible with both hands, then leapt into the air, as high as only one empowered by the gods could, as well as he could, a gene altered soldier. infused with the powers of magic and his soul... left to the wastes. Leaping through the air, the jump never seeming to end, he reached the Dragon's mighty head, and brought the blade up and around, slashing through the air with a mighty uppercut, bringing it back down in an instant with only a hint of effort as he pulled off his combo on the beast, then pushed off its head with a leap, making an acrobatic twist before falling to the ground, onto a safe point, as only a last survivor of... that... could.
*Elemental Madenss: +5 Water element to widesword
1] RassCross (+5 to Recov Chips, Recov element)
2] Switch to sword.
3] Widesword: Elemental Madness (lava) (210)* ((20+80+5)*2)
4] Widesword: Elemental Madness (Drauchen) (210)* ((20+80+5)*2) (Uppercut)
5] Widesword: Elemental Madness (Drauchen) (210)* ((20+80+5)*2) (To the FACE.)
((D: goddammit, I just got reminded of the Bahamut vs Cloud scene.))
Kenji scrambles up Drauchen's back and then leaps off into space, cutting a gash down the dragon's side on his way down with perfect, godlike grace. Ahem.

... But it's a long way down! Kenji survives the impact, but only because a nice sticky patch of lava breaks his fall. And melts his Sword. The other three pass him in mid-air, on the way up. Capuchin aims a Heatshot upwards, but the heat of the inferno throws her aim off.

Druidman and Divinity work as a perfect tag team, enabling Druidman to unleash the full fury of his Signature Attack on Drauchen's head. Reeling from the damage, Drauchen lets out yet another mighty roar, and every lava-panel erupts into a column of fire, reaching all the way to the ceiling of the inferno, bathing everything in an odd, flickering light. Both Druidman and Divinity are caught in one such pillar as it rises to the virtual sky, but Druidman's aim is true, and the Energybomb lands a direct hit right between Drauchen's eyes!

Seraphim is the one that really shines, though. He leaps right through a pillar that rises unexpectedly in front of him and flies through the air to unleash hell on Drauchen. Before Seraphim can get the finish hit in, however, Drauchen rears back and kicks him away, sending him plummetting back to earth and shattering his Sword. In a true display of power, before Seraphim even touches down, he along with Druidman and Divinity are engulfed in another blast of flame, this time focused into a single wave, like a water hose spewing sulphur.

Kenji: 30
Seraphim: 60
Capuchin: 90
Druidman: 100
Divinity: 70

Drauchen: 1430
A sharp stabbing pain rang through Kenji's head as he looked up at the sky trying to get his eyes to focus. As his vision started to focus, and the world stopped blurring, he lifted himself up and scratched his head. He felt a rather large lump as he brushed his hands through his hair. He sat up straight shaking away the pain and rubbed his eyes. After a few seconds, he felt a little strange. Something felt a bit out of place, he sat there wondering what was wrong when he looked down to see his pants catch on fire. As his eyes grew to the size of dinner plates he screamed in pain and jumped to his feet. Desperatley looking around, he scanned the area far and wide for any kind of haven. His eyes soon fell upon a large box floating in midair above the burning lava. Immediatley, he rushed towards the box, sprinting as fast as he can before his shoes melted. As he reached his destination, he jumped into the air and landed safely on the cube. Huffing and wheezing out of breath, he sat down to catch his breath. looking around for his teammates as he kicked off his melted shoes, he noticed two of them buzzing through the air like gnats, and three in a familiar predicament. He stood up and took a deep breath and screamed.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!! MONKEY CHICK! VG ADDICT! GET ON HERE UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR ASS MELTED!!!"

Kenji sat down and waited for his team to join him for liftoff.

Summary:
1. Dodge onto Windbox

----------SPLIT POST----------
(OOC: WILL POST STORY THINGY LATER! SORRY FOR THE WAIT!!!)
Capuchin looked at Kenji and gave a sigh. "DOn't worry, I know I can handle this."

"A-Ar-re you s-sure C-Capuchin?" Aida stuttered, "I....I mean.....h-he is allowing us a hand."

Capuchin crouched to the ground and gave out a huge grin. "Don't worry Aida. As a monkey navi, I learned more than eating virtual bananas and dancing...I also learned to reach high places." She then charged on all fours toward the giant opponent.

"W-wha?!" Aida was puzzled when she heard this. "What d-do you mean??"

"I mean what I mean." Capuchin laughed as she went in a zigzag pattern, "I'm goanna jump up to that beast and climb aboard."

"But...we can't use the power pole yet."

Capuchin halted at this and replied, "Shoot....I forgot about that."

Capuchin then heard the sound of a eep from Aida then, "GET OUT O-OF THERE NOW!"

"No can do!" Capuchin cheeped, "Im too close nopw, eitheir I try or fail now."

".........."

"I could really use some help from you."

".........but....but...I don't kn-know!"

"I know you know what to do. You my netop! You also don't give enough credit to yourself. We've been in worse situations. Tell me what to do!"

Aida was silent for the moent than annpouced. "Jump for the back feathers....I-its a long shot...but If we can grasp onto one of its long tail feathers, you can climb up and reach the back."

Capuchin gave a smile at this and laughed, "See, I knew you could do it. Now... lets see what I can do."

Capuchin made a dash to the left to approach the back of the beast.

"You have to give it y-you all." Aida announced, "Use all your power to jump. If not, then we wont have a chance."

Capuchin gave a grin and replied, "Don't worry. I know I can do it!" And wit hthat, the monkey did a running leap into the air. Doing a slight backflip as she did so, she made her blaster form, "Here's an extra boost!" SHe cried out as she blasted the ground in order to be pushed up a bit further.

Summary:
1.dodge
2.leap to opponent
3.charge shot
4.blaster shot on ground to get higher.
"Agh! Fire not good!" shouted Divinity as both got engulfed by the wave of flames. She kept her body pressed tightly against Druidman, making sure he wouldn't fall down all of a sudden because of the flames. This is dangerous, thought Divinity as the flames died and left the two hanging in the air, If we're in the same spot then we're an easy target. "Druidman!" shouted Divinity after her thoughts ended. She knew there was trouble going on, therefore shouted to make sure Druidman pointed its direction towards his angel. "We're in danger if we're in the same spot, but you'd be in danger if you'd be on the ground. I'm tossing you towards Drauchen's back!" she shouted the last words to make sure he understood it, "I'll attack his head for distraction!"

After Divinity shouted her last words, she made one arm unwind from Druidman's body. She took his wrist with her other arm, making him dangle below her while Divinity flapped her wings with a furious speed to keep both in the air. Also sending a stream of wind from her boots down towards the ground, she stopped her wings for a split second and spun her body around to give some monumentum in her coming throw. "Druidman! Take care! I'll come for you afterwards!" she shouted as she swung Druidman through the air and let go off his wrist to fling him at Drauchen's back.

"That was awesome..." muttered Area as she returned to her PET after helping her injured fitness instructor, "I'm sure he knows what to do. His design seems rather familiar... As if I've seen him image somewhere before... Anyway... Let's do what you said, Divinity. I'm sending some cannons to attack with. Also try to taunt it."

Divinity nodded slowly after listening to Area while looking at Druidman head out for Drauchen. Grinning to herself, she raised both shields into the air while flapping her wings to stay airborn. "LIZARD FACE!" she shouted out loud at Drauchen while her shields started to gather energy and information from the Cannon chips. "I'M TALKING TO YOU, DRAGON REJECT!" she shouted again, followed by a mean grin on her face. Bringing her shields back to the sides with arms stretched, she shouted once again it to make sure it wouldn't notice Druidman's presence immediately. "LIZARD LIPS, PUCKER UP! I'VE GOT A SURPRISE FOR YOU!"

After these words she flew for a small part backwards and brought her right shield to the left side and the left shield to the right side, having her arms in a cross formation. Head bent slightly towards her chest, she flashed a grin towards Drauchen and brought her arms back to their respective sides while flinging the shields with deadly speed towards Drauchen. The shields, energized with the power of the cannon chips, bursted with more speed as the chip data within got activated and headed straight for Drauchen's face. Fluttering from left to right slightly, Divinity looked at the attacks flying while sometimes flashing her eyes to the place she had thrown Druidman towards. I'll get you soon, my friend... Don't worry... I won't let you get hurt. she whispered in her mind and returned her senses towards Drauchen. Die, monster. You don't belong in this world.

*Gust: Keep self in the air
1. Chuck Druidman at Drauchen's back
2. Cannon [40] @ Drauchen's head (distraction)
3. Cannon [40] @ Drauchen's head (distraction)
"Wait, what?" Druidman stammered as Divinity let him go. He was kinda bummed he wasn't that close to her anymore, it was nice. But, he had other things on his mind, such as coming into contact with the ground, which was sure to cause at least minor discomfort. "WHOOOOAAAA~~!" he yelled, spiraling towards Drauchen.

Steve, however, was quick thinking enough to come up with a plan. "Dive bomb, Druidman! Minibomb! Rageclaw!" he said, slotting in the two gray chips, the latter somewhat dusty from lack of use.

Druidman had, on occasion, gone bird-watching. Of course, on the net, birds could sometimes be quite the dangerous viruses, and were more than capable of dropping bombs, or bombing droppings, he couldn't remember. That study of their flights gave him just enough insight to tilt his body forward, head first, toward Drauchen. Carefully reaching into his belt bag, minimizing arm movement, he produced the small explosive. As he approached, he flipped foreword, letting go of the bomb, which rapidly flew in the opposite direction of his current trajectory.

Hearing only a vague explosion behind him, Druidman twisted his body to have a sideways orientation to the great Cybeast's back. Reaching out with his gauntlet, which gave off a slight sheen as it's decorative leaves hardened into hard claws, Druidman desperately reached and grabbed for anything that could slow or stop his decent. A loose scale, a knot in the muscle, a joint in the bones, anything. Failure would be disastrous.

1.)Minibomb Battlechip to Drauchen. (60Norm)
2.)Untapped Potential:RageClaw Battlechip to Drauchen. (50Norm)
3.)Reserved for Dodging.
---------SPLIT POST-----------------

Kenji sighed as he waited for his teammates to join him. He was eager to get back to the flaming beast to enact his revenge. He waited for a bit until he decided that time was of the essence. He aimed towards the ground and charged up his wind ability. He let out a mighty gust of wind and rocketed into the sky. As he felt the wind rush past him, he climbed higher and higher until he was at level with the soaring dragon. He weighed his options then remembered how low on HP he was. Keito slid in two battle chips before giving Kenji an confirmatory nod and left him to his own devices.

Kenji's arm glowed for a moment, then transformed into his favorite weapon, the vulcan. He took careful aim to strike the wyrm at a critical point, and decided to keep it out of the skies. Grinning like capuchin when she finds a box of bananas, he mounted his machine gun arm and released a flurry of bullet shells at its wings. As the shells began to cease firing, Kenji's arm phased back to normal. Grinning, he clung tightly to the wind box for cover as an ethereal force shield materialized in front of him to help keep his ass out of the fire.

Summary:
GUST-push box into the air
2. Vulcan-15dmgx5-Drauchen
3. Gaurd
Drauchen's attention being divided by all the airborned Navis, he does the only thing he can: Incinerate Seraphim in a hell of flames. Kenji plays the part of the team player, and for that, earns the Beast's attention in the form of a fireball with Drauchen's reserves of energy. Thinking fast, Kenji relfects it right back.

Druidman and Divinity lay into Drauchen with a kamikaze dive, and the Beast wavers as it feels the additional weight. The final straw comes when Kenji peppers him with shots, forcing him to circle higher, away from the crossfire.

Kenji: 30
Seraphim: 1
Capuchin: 90
Druidman: 100
Divinity: 70

Drauchen: 1125
"His attention is on another point now," said Area softly in the microphone of the PET. Divinity, still being airborn and floating in the air, looked over the planes of destruction below her to check out where everyone was on the battlefield. Druidman, who she had tossed herself, seemed to have landed on Drauchen's back without problems. Turning her head slightly she felt a gust of wind flowing along the figure that was climbing up Drauchen slowly by jumps and propelling her into the air by attacks. The other Navi that wasn't harmed by Drauchen's last attack seemed to carry off on his own with a Windbox object. Turning her face back to Drauchen, she nodded to herself and waited for Area to continue. "We should continue to attack," muttered Area while taking one of her remaining chips between two fingers and looked back at the screen to face Divinity. "Yes, Area."

Bringing her shields close to her chest, she activated the program that needed some time to recharge itself. Her Signature Program that would defend her in the following flurry of attacks. Her symbol embedded on her chest lighted up for a split second as data streamed from her core to her shields in no time. The crosses on each shield started to shine as the light from it started to fuse in one point just floating above the shields. Waving her arms to the sides, she slammed with her shields into the two lights and created an afterimage in each. The lights having the form of her shields now, they started to float around to defend Divinity from any incoming dangers. "That's point one," Divinity muttered as she traced her hand over the ethereal shield to her right softly and then held her hand out to the front.

"Now for the attack," muttered Divinity as she traced down her memory for the chip data Area had just sent. Bringing forth the information of the Sword chip, she made the energy rush to her right hand as the rapier took form in the blink of an eye. Waving the rapier around, before her eyes to sense its form and location, she made a strong wave towards the ground and held the rapier by her side. "Drauchen... This battle will end soon..." Divinity muttered while bringing her rapier to her head again, the blade shining between her eyes, "This won't take long." And with those last words, she laid herself down on the air around her and glided straight for Drauchen's head. Stretching her hands out to the sides, she made herself spin around like a tornado headed for an enemy. As the wind flowed around her Divinity felt she started to spin around faster, turning herself into a blur while a bright white light spun around as well. Eventually she spread her wings and realized she had passed Drauchen already, knowing she passed him with her sword but not knowing if the strike was true.

Taking a minor break from her previous attack, she sensed the flow of air and noticed she wasn't the only one moving. Divinity couldn't exactly sense the forms of the figures but knew something had started. "Seraphim!" she suddenly shouted over the top of her lungs, "Get something done on that Health Data of yours!" Not knowing where her team member was, she just moved her head from left to right a few times and then turned her head back to Drauchen. "Go!" shouted Area which was the only thing Divinity needed to dive at Drauchen again. The wind blazing against her skin, through her air and all around her, she glided towards her enormous opponent's face again to strike again. Swinging from left to right in her flight as a minor defensive tactic, she eventually swung her rapier out towards the face of her opponent and hoped he was still attracted to someone else in its fury. Otherwise, she was a good distraction for as long as it lasted. Spreading her wings out again, she stopped a bit away from Drauchen and turned herself around quickly while keeping her left shield out to the front while keeping her rapier to the back so it couldn't break by a surprise attack. "Area," said Divinity softly as she remained floating in the air, her wings beating against the wind, "Got any other chips...?" "We're almost out of options," muttered Area, "Let's hope our friends have some firepower left."

1. Angelic Gift [2 1-hit barriers] @ Divinity
2. Sword [80] @ Drauchen
3. Sword [80] @ Drauchen
As the giant fireball stopped infront of Kenji's quivering face, kenji let out a deep sigh of releif as he watched it be repelled and fire off back towards Drauchen. He sat down and panted for breath as he watched the dragon spiral off higher into the sky, ready to make another attack. He scratched his head, struggling to think of a new plan.

"Well, let's think, the dragon is pissed, low on HP and spiraling around to make another try to barbecue me. I don't really have a lot of options sitting here on a small chunk of data."

"Look, normally i'm not into these gung-ho tactics of yours, but i think you should just nuke it with every ranged attack you have."

"I got a ho you can gun-"

"Not now!!! Look, just keep shooting up into the sky and i'll supply the firepower."

Kenji stood up straight on the box, cracked his knuckles a bit, the stretched out his back. After stretching, he gathered up his wind ability, and once again shot himself higher into the sky. The fact that the higher he goes, the more painful his landing would be didn't bother him in the slightest. As he got up to Drauchen's level once again, he summoned his hitodama once more. As the balls of glowing blue fire floated above him once again, he lifted his hand and gave them the signal. Instantly they whizzed past his head, and chased after the target, swirling and spinning until they reached their mark. Grinning, he took his stance and awaited Keito and his arsenal.

Keito yawned deeply as he saw the sun begin to set. He glanced at his watch and realised how late it was. He let out a deep sigh and fumbled through his bag and pulled out his battle chips. He needed to finish up this battle quick to get home.

A small electrical ball of energy formed in front of Kenji. Grinning, he snatched it out of the air and hurled it at the Fiery dragon. As it left his hand, Kenji's arm transformed into his reliable cannon before his eyes. He let out a charged shot towards Drauchen as his arm transformed back to normal.

Summary:
Gust-push box higher into the air
1. Yurei-40dmg+stun-Drauchen
2. Thunder1-50dmg-Drauchen
3. Cannon-50dmg-Drauchen
With a sickening sound, Druidman dug his Rageclaw into Drauchen, steadying himself. Glancing over his shoulder, he thought he saw someone else hop onto the dragon's back, but perhaps all this heat was causing him to see things. Either way, to fall off of the dragon while it was in flight was surely worse than falling off while it was on the ground, so Druidman had a smaller goal to preoccupy him for the moment: bring Drauchen to it's knees, so to speak.

"Steve, give me something that packs a punch, dude!" he called out to his operator, trying to figure out if what he had in store would even work. He'd be pushing his magic to it's limits.

Steve, however, was in a slight quandary. He had exhausted his supply of high damage explosives, so most of his chips remaining were of the small arm variety, which may not do enough to help Druidman out of his situation. Picking out the two remaining chips that could do decent damage, he settled on the green one, and slotted it in while informing his Navi, "Boomerang1, In!"

Druidman, dismissing the Rageclaw so that he could fight properly, stood up to a slight crouch for balance. Pulling out his scimitar, he bent it into shape, and with a slight grunt and a mighty heave, launched the boomerang, charged with natural magic, around, hoping to knock the dragon silly for the next stage of his plan.

"I sure hope I can reach it up here, man!" he said to himself, as he began a chant. The chant reflected the battle, fire and magma strewn throughout it, each hardship of all of the Navi's were reflected by harsher words, incomprehensible to all but Druidman. As his scimitar boomerang now rushed back to him, it began to straighten and burst into flames, and down on the ground below, the portions of the ground that weren't consumed by fire began to crack and burst, and several large vines shot up towards the dragon, up and up. Theoretically, the Vines could reach up to any height, but Druidman had never tried this high before. With any luck, the vines would grab up Drauchen and pull it down to the ground, where the others could lay into it with their best weaponry. As the scimitar flew over head, Druidman leaped up, caught the blade deftly in on hand, spun it to orient downwards, and shifted his weight to fall with all his weight behind it. "ENTANGLING HEAT FORCE!!!" he roared as his crimson red eyes stared down at the base of the dragons head, right above the neck...

1.)Untapped Potential:Boomerang1 Battlechip to Drauchen. (75Wood)
2.)Entangling Heat Force to Drauchen. (40Wood, 50Fire)
3.)Reserved for Dodging.
(OOC: NO ONE ANSWERED MY F***N QUESTION!!!!)

Capuchin gave a cheep as she climbed up to the viri's back. "Well.....we made it." She said with a pant, "I knew we could pull it off. We just had to give it our all." She let out a toothy grin, "NOW LETS BLAST THIS GUY TO KINGDOM COME!!!!! SEND ME A CHIP WICH WILL BLAST HIS FACE!!!"

The sound of Aida rummaging through her chips echoed and then her voice came on. "W-well.....we r-really only have one chip for this situation...sorry Capuchin."

"SHOOT...we gotta get more chips in teh distant future. So, whatcha have?"

"Ummm.....a b-boomer-erang?"

"That'll do niceley. Send it to me and I'll take care of this chump!"

With a quick click a swarm of data flowed into capuchin's hand and formed a gigantic boomerang. She looked for a good arfea to throw it but wasn't in good enough range of the head. "I don't think I'll be able to hit its skull from here."

"Wh-why not the wings?" Aida asked, "If you hit one, th-the enemy could be at a disavantage."

"Sounds good to me! AIDA YOUR A GENIOUS!!!" Capuchin cheeped as she thrusted with all teh power in her left hand the boomerang at the left wing. She then fired one blaster shot at the enemie's right wing for good luck then held on.

Summary
1.climb up closer
2.boomerang (60)
3.blaster shot (1?)
4.hold on
"...Nnnngh... Nnnoo..." Seraphim groaned, blackened, burned, hurt, and scarred. He could barely lift a hand as he watched the data flake off of it. Would this be the end for him? Was this... where it stopped? Was this the Omega of the Alpha? Voices seemed to shout all around him as he tumbled backward, into blackmess, into darkness, into that neverending night. He bobbed in blackness, hurting fading slowly to be replaced with the cold blackness. Cold. It wasn't burning any more, with that horrid fire, it was cold. Colder than ice, but never becoming numb, simply denying him movement, his eyes closed, his limbs frozen, but constantly feeling that biting cold, that pain that the void lent him. He- coul-

---

"Shit! Seraphim! Seraphiiim![i][/i]" Erin cried out, hitting the PET with her fists as she watched her navi collapse to the ground, as if in slow motion, as if time could not keep up with the normally hyperactive navi... Even as he lay dying. Why? Why did everything have to be taken from her? Her ability to walk, run, play, her active life itself, and now this?

"It... Isn't fair..." She trailed off, tears rolling down her cheeks, "It isn't fair!:" She wailed, picking up chips and slamming them into the PET as hard as she could, shaking her head to the tune of multiple "no"s, voiced out repeatedly, one after the other.

---

"...RESPAWN?" A voice called from the darkness, sending Seraphim turning toward the voice, even as the cold washed over him, a sudden warm wave from that direction made a call out, and the navi struggled to open his eyes. The darkness still embraced him, but his eyes opened into the reality he could see, the reality with his allies battling a giant dragon. The King of all Dragons The words echoed through his heads, but he couldn't move, his mind was still blurry, his limbs simply were far too cold to move, but his eyes were wide and clear now. Open and ready.

"By hitting Start and going to Restart, you may soft Reset, this will Restart the current mission." The second voice spoke, seraphim grinning slightly, then realizing the painful cold no longer washed over his face. It was instead the blazing heat of the area, but it made him feel more alive than that constant burning cold. But whatever it was, he still couldn't move. As he twitched in the cold, his body's warmth swiftly returning to be replaced by a burning, heat, a giant slab thunked into the ground in front of him. It was what was left of, or rather, the largest piece of it. It was protecting him, the useless one, even now...

1] Aegis [3 1 hit barriers]
2-4] Convert (Charged buster shot into HP) (Recov 44)
5] Lie on the ground.
Drauchen roared in fury as he was hit from all sides, and as Divinity approached, she saw... something... in Drauchen's eyes. It wasn't much, only a blink as it made eye contact with the small angelic Navi, but it was something. Something deeper, something more powerful than the brute that they thought they had been fighting.

Projectiles and energy bolts of every kind struck Drauchen like cannonballs bombarding a battleship as Drauchen reared in the air, giving an earsplitting roar, and then plummetted downwards, passing Kenji, then Capuchin, then Divinity (who quickly struck him as he passed), then finally Druidman, before crashing into the Net with such force that it sent Seraphim, who narrowly avoided being crushed, flying, so that he landed dangerously close to the wall of fire.

At the moment of impact, the Net seemed to melt. Where there used to be LavaPanels spewing pillars of flame, now there was nothing but flame, nothing but a searing inferno with no possible escape. After seconds that felt like an eternity, the flames parted, and there was nothing but Drauchen. The wall of flames held fast, but the pillars of fire were gone.

The Beast crouched, resting its massive head on the Net, amid the patches of firey molten material, as if exhausted, biding its time before finishing the attacking party.

Kenji: 1
Seraphim: 45 [one barrier remains]
Capuchin: 40
Druidman: 1
Divinity: 20

Drauchen: 600
"What the..." Divinity whispered as she was back in the air after a raging attack, while holding her right arm tightly. "What was that burst of energy suddenly?" she asked and waited for Area's response. "A desperate attack. We've almost got him down," said Area and took out a chip from her pack again to launch a last offense, "But if he got you in that attack... What about the others? Check on them." Divinity nodded slowly and held a hand at the right side of her head and turned her head around to check on the health data of her companions. As she was checking the information of Capuchin, she muttered softly to Area. "What was that attack anyway? I think I lost conscience temporarily in that strike. Might have to do with the malfunction of previously..." "I don't know either," said Area as she was checking Divinity's data, "The screen blacked out for a few seconds. When it popped back on, you were gravely hurt and Drauchen was on the ground. How's the rest?" "The monkey is doing fine. She'll be okay. The one in white and red is doing fine too, I believe his name was Seraphim." Divinity said this as she moved her head slightly to face the next companion and noticed a red blinking number while checking the health data.

"...W-What?" muttered Divinity softly as she saw the red blinking number one in her mind as if it was burning like the netscape around them. Her hand slided off her head slowly and fell to her side as she kept staring at the person with her blind eyes. "Divinity?" Area asked as she noticed something was the matter. Not knowing how Divinity would act now, she slotted in the chip and figured that any communication with her Navi was useless. Area just kept the PET in her hand and whispered to herself softly, "And now we wait... This is something she has to figure out herself..." "P-P-Pain..." muttered a voice in the background. "Shut up, Marco... They're having a moment here," Area said with a small smile forming on her lips.

"DRUIDMAN!" shouted Divinity over the top of her lungs, her voice filling the entire battlefield between the massive walls of flames. Still holding the energy rapier, she tightened her hand around it to form a fist while turning her other hand into a fist too out of pure anger towards Drauchen. "YOU GODDAMN VIRUS! I WILL FUCKING DESTROY YOU!" she continued and with those words she held her right hand out with the rapier while focusing her anger on the new chip she had gotten. The shield glowing with a fierce dark green instead of a light green, she charged out towards Drauchen. Her wings spread to their full lengths, she glided along the air with her eyes fixated on Drauchen. "YOU TOUCH MY FRIENDS..." she shouted in the flight while getting closer to Drauchen's monstrous face with each second. Eventully she passed him without doing anything and felt as if she was staring in his eyes in slow motion. Herself being blind, she could almost feel flames coming out its eyes and understood the feeling. Still feeling as it were slow motion, her mouth curled up to a grin, flew through and headed for her real target. "YOU GET TO DEAL WITH ME!" she shouted as she turned around in her dive towards the ground. She turned around horizontally in her turn, to make sure she would still glide to the ground, and swung her right arm out. "THIS IS FOR DRUIDMAN!" she shouted as she threw the rapier at Drauchen's face while the shield fused with the Boomerang chip flew from her wrist as well. The rapier guarded by the shield while the shield was a weapon as well flew straight for Drauchen's face while Divinity turned herself around again to face Druidman who she was still flying towards.

Flapping her wings wildly to come to a halt she slammed her boots down on the molten ground and clumsily took a few steps towards Druidman, still not having her monumentum out of her system. Eventually come to a full stop, she found herself face to face with Druidman while looking up a bit as Druidman was slightly taller than herself. "Are you... Okay, friend?" she whispered quietly and tilted her head downwards out of embarrassment. "You attack. I will protect you with my life," she continued whispering while tilting her head upwards again to face him once again, "I won't let you get hurt. Not anymore." She took a few steps backwards after saying this and turned around to look up at Drauchen. "Hurt my dear friend will you? You're a dead dragon," she whispered to herself and then looked over her shoulder while spreading her wings to take to the air again to protect Druidman from incoming attacks. "Hey Druidman," she spoke to him with a small smile, "I've got you covered. Attack him with all you've got!" Not immediately going into the air, she waited for an attack to catch with her body if necessary and remained on the ground to give Druidman a chance to reply. Thinking about the possibilities, she coughed softly to herself and shook her head a bit.

1. Sword [80] @ Drauchen
2. Boomerang [60 Wood, Multiple Enemies] @ Drauchen
3. Guard Druidman with own body
Capuchin gave a bit of a moan to announce that she wasn't deleted yet. "Errrn....that hurt!"

"A-are you alright?!" Aida asked in a panic, "Y-your not t-te-erribly injured a-are you?!"

"Nah." The navi announced as she dusted off her knees, "I can still fight. Though that blow took alot outta me. We better finish him off now before he gets nastier."

Aida gave a nod then clicked a chip into the PET, "I-I bet that this will he-help."

A swarm of data formed Capuchin's left hand into a heatshot. Her feet gripped the ground as she aimed her hand at the Drachuen's eyes. "Lets see how he likes this..." Capuchin cheeped as she fired the shot. As if it was a signal, Capuchun immediatley began to rush over to her opponent, using a zigzag pattern to dodge attacks.

"W-we better stop Dr-drachuen be-before it flies back up." Aida warned.

"Yeah. I've got teh perfect plan too." Capuchin commanded a swarm of data into her right hand. It quickly fused into her red pole wich she waved around a bit then commanded it to extend. Gripping onto it with both hands she attempted to whack Drachuen in the legs in hope of it falling over.

Summary
1.heatshot 40
2.dodge
3.pole strike (80)
4.dodge
Druidman was completely floored. It had been some time since another Navi was willing to take the fall for him, someone willing to die in his place. Druidman felt something in his chest, was he damaged worse than he thought? Shaking the feeling aside, he began to think to himself.

Here he was, in a fiery pit, rivers of molten rock swirling about him, mere inches from deletion, laying on the floor, with a beautiful angel standing over him. What kind of Navi was he, to let her do that while he cowered on the ground like a dog? Who was he, to take her chance away because of his own mistakes? He had come here of his own free will. It was his choice, and he would have to face the repercussions for it, not Divinity. Wiping the blood trailing from his mouth away with the back of his hand, he stood up. All the way up. Druidman was much taller than Divinity, and even with her wings open, she could hardly grant him much cover in this wasteland.

"Thanks, dudette, but I can't let you get hurt while I act like a baby." he said. "What kind of guy do you think I am? Someone who would just give in and quit? I came here to do a job, now I'm gonna do it!" he exalted, smashing his fist into his palm. The next sound to escape his was a low hum. The hum, in a small way, reminded him of Divinity, but of course that was to be expected, he was channeling Wind magic, something she did routinely. As the cool northern winds swept across the area, the last few flakes of bark from the sturdier Netfrican savannah trees began to tumble across the barren field, carried by the wind, swirling faster and faster...

"RAZOR TORNADO FORCE!" he roared, through serenely purple eyes, flicking his fingers to point at Drauchen, sending the swirling vortex of wind and wood an tandem towards the once mighty dragon. Druidman had seen animals dying plenty of times in his life, this was no different.

Finnally stepping around Divinity so that he was standing side by side with her, and giving her a wink of encouragement, he opened a dialog with Steve. "Yo! Let's end this, dude! Gimme all the firepower you can muster, mister!" to which, Steve smiled. He knew that his Navi was a great one. "No problem, Druidman! Vulcan2! Shotgun! Double Battlechip In!" he cried out, sliding in the chips as he said their names, then sitting back to watch the events unfold. He was worried about Druidman, to be sure, but all he could do is trust his Navi, and support him as best he could.

Druidman tapped on the sapphire on his trusty gauntlet, flipping back the decorative leaves and revealing a chaingun. Taking a glance through a scope lens, Druidman set the barrel blazing, with each rotation, another massive sound filled the air, and with five mighty flashes, shot after shot flung through the air. Not bothering to wait for the barrel to even stop spinning, Druidman pulled back the spring loaded chamber, dumped the raw data of the Shotgun into it, leveled his arm again, and fired, sending broken remnants of shrapnel and chain gun along with the volley of shot, all bound for the great dragon.

1.)Razor Tornado Force to Drauchen. (45Wind, 45Wood)
2.)Vulcan2 Battlechip to Drauchen. (15Normx5)
3.)Untapped Potential: Shotgun Battlechip to Drauchen. (60Norm)