Netfrica Research (EVENT!)

"It's a boss monster." Was seraphim's only comment as he grinned and looked up, taking his aggressive stance as he readied his gun-mesh-sword for battle.
Divinity, having landed back on the ground, glared at Seraphim as he commented on the situation and then looked at the shadow. "Did you save before you entered this fight?" she muttered as she estimated the size of the creature by the flow of the air around it. It was flapping its wings so the wind flow was steady and she could precisely sense its length and width but not the finer details. Even so, the size was remarkably enormous. "This will be a hard fight..." she said as she turned around, away from the others, to open a chat window with Area. "What do you think of this?" Divinity said as she looked at Area while Area checked the information Divinity had acquired. "Fleeing is no option, but the eventual end doesn't seem all too bright. We'd better stay on our guard. And when I mean guard, I mean we have to play this battle as defensive as possible. Got that?" Area said as she continued checking information of the battlefield and their known companions. "OK, let's do this," Divinity said as she closed the chat window by pressing on the red button in the top right corner. She then turned around and took a few steps towards her companions. "Prepare for a big fight," she spoke out loud to the others as she took a defensive stance with a shield close to her face and the other to her stomach.
"Oh, crap, I forgot! Erin, did we save?" Seraphim asked, his panicking making him forget that he regarded Erin as an NPC. He looked nervously around, obviously searching for a save-point, his earlier bravado completely gone.

"Nope. No saves. I haven't saved yet." Erin said slightly sadistically. She grinned at what she thought his reaction would be.

"What?!" Seraphim exclaimed, his expression indreculous.

"Don't worry, there's the required saves. You know, the ones that save whenever you go through portals to other areas?" Erin said, wanting to keep the efficiency of her navi, instead of making him go insane with worry.

"Oh. Whew, Erin, you had me going there." Seraphim spoke, sighing slightly. If erin hadn't interrupted then... He stopped thinking about that, and turned to Divinity.

"Thanks for telling me, Bard PC Ma'am!" He exclaimed, obviously his happiness level had "Increased".
"Wh-what is th-that???" Aida asked with a stutter.

"I don't know!" Capuchin cried, "It's so bright! I can't see it clearly. But I'm guessing its not here for small talk." She then made her pole appear and began to flip it around, "We better prepare for an attack.....unless......I could always go see what's up...."
Kenji quickly jumped up onto his feet and strained his neck to the giant flaming beast in front of him. With eager anticipation, he cracked his knuckles and prepared to fight. His cloak materialized back onto his shoulders, with a raised eyebrows Kenji threw it off to the ground, making a Bruce Lee pose while exposing his scrawny upper body. After doing the Enter the Dragon pose, he stood there grinning at his new adversary.
Druidman looked up and gaped.

"Dude... Beast of Flames..." He muttered to himself. Then, louder, to the others. "This will probably hurt, and my operator is out for the moment. He should be back soon, though, dudes." he sighed, drew his scimitar, held it in a neutral position, and closed his eyes, calmly collecting himself.
Druidman's meditation is shattered by a massive tremor in the ground as the flying beast landed in what was partially a swooping landing and partially an all-out cannonball.

The wall of flame seemed to collapse inwards on the point of impact, but as the flames passed around the Navis and gathered, the unbearable heat increased, then abated as the fire solidified into a definite form, and a familiar one at that. It announced its coming with a sound that was something between a lion's roar, and the sound that the earth would surely make it if decided to split in half under the Navis' feet. The very air seemed to ignite as the flames appeared to harden into shape.

Cybeast Drauchen, wrapped in layers of fire, now stood before the team, with a deadly gleam in his eye. His air of mystery obscured nothing: it wouldn't take a detective to see the hostility in the massive dragon.

It was time to fight or die.

Drauchen: 4000
Kenji's eyes lit up with great delight as the giant hulking figure of an inferno dragon lumbered towards him. The beast reared back its head and let out a sonic ear-piercing roar. The ground shook beneath his feet like an angry titan, fire spread all around him as the heat and smoke grew intense. With a sinister, menacing grin, his eyes grew a crazed savage look, as his pupils narrowed. His blood pulsed through his veins, adrenaline coursing through his system. He was going to have fun with this one.

Keito looked on with curiosity as he examined the scorching dragon. He looked up and down its scaly hide, searching for any form of strategic weak point. His fingers danced rapidly across the keyboard as he checked all available info he could find. After several fervent seconds, he sighed deeply and opened up a link with his portable headache. A small panel loaded in the corner of his screen. An excited looking albino appeared on the screen, looking rather dusty but fired up, but rearing to go.

"So, how are you feeling? Think you can take it?"

"I'm going to feel a great deal of enjoyment when ripping this wyrm apart."

"Whatever you say Rambo, so any plans on how to beat this giant flaming lizard?"

"Sure, yeah... fine."

"You okay man? I set you up for a great Liberachi joke there, but you didn't take it. You feel allright? You're looking rather... edgey."

"I'm fine, I've been waiting to fight a virus like this, I've fought nothing but minions, this dude's got to be at least CR 35!!! This oughtta be a nice challenge."

"Whatever floats your boat man, have fun against the giant rapist incarnate. Just remember to back up your teammates."

"Bow Chicka Bow Wow."

"See, there's the the little walking aneurysm i know."

With a light hearted chuckle, Kenji rummaged through his backpack setting aside all distractions, he brought out all of his chips and spread them across the park bench he was resting on. He weighed his options heavily, and decided to go with a simple solution. Whipping out his trusty rageclaw chip, he twirled it in his fingers, and with a quick motion, he slid it into the side port of his laptop. With a loud 'click' and a 'whir', the data began to process.

Meanwhile in the digital world, a small light appeared above Kenji's head as his arm began to twitch. The skin began to dissolve around his forearm revealing a skeletal arm. Flexing his arm and it's joints in front of his face out of morbid curiosity, his boney arm began to glow a bright blue before becoming shrouded in a glowing ethereal energy. With barring teeth, he flashed his pointed fangs, in in front of the intimidating inferno standing before him. Crouching low to the soot covered ground, he sprung forward in an instant, sprinting towards the beast with all of his might. As he dashed closer and closer, he held up his left hand and concentrated his energy into it. Soon, small fiery balls of spiritual energy loomed over his head, streaking across the wind, closely following him in his tracks. As he got near the hulking figure's spiked skull, his eyes began to glow and the markings began to grow and expand across his face. A quick glance to his side anticipated an incoming attack, with a final skip, he disappeared from sight for a quick second, and slid across the charred earth directly beneath the raging inferno. With a thundering battle cry, the floating spirits hovering above him spun and shot into his glowing arm. His rageclaw caught fire, glowing an eerie white. He crouched down as low as he could to the ground. With an lightning fast jolt, he sprung upwards, delivering a thundering uppercut to the lower jaw of the corrupted beast. A flash of arcane energy released from the impact, shattering the ground beneath him.

Summary:
1. Dodge underneath Drauchen
2. Yurei-40dmg+stun-Drauchen
3. Rageclaw-40dmg-Drauchen
"Oh... Wow... A DRAGON!" Seraphim exclaimed, his voice filled with wonder. He then became far more serious, however, as he bent down and shifted his weight, crouching and focusing what strength he could to his lower limbs, then leaping forward, heading on a dash toward the great beast, using the sword-mesh blade almost as if pole-vaulting, stabbing it into the ground, and using it to throw himself high into the air, as he pushed off, though, he dragged the blade with him, bringing it out of the ground with a spin, bringing his weapon to bear, and concentrating, reaching deep within himself, seeking that fortress of his mind, which he imagined to be a grand mansion, storing his spells in each room. Walking through this mental mansion, he opened doors, and came to the beginning of his spells, hidden within his memories. One of the spells... Had altered. He quickly viewed it... "It must have leveled..." he muttered, strangely serious. This was an increasingly huge development, especially against such a strong creature. It could literally change the course of this battle. He ran his options with his spells through his calculations, finding which would do the most potential damage, and what would harm this giant foe the worst. "Mag.. Bolt." Echoed from his lips as he dragged the power from this spell into his hands, pushing open his doors until he arrived at the "Mag Bolt". This was the current end of his Spell section, yet there was... Another room? The door to it was chained with what seemed like a completely disorganized pattern, and as he reached forward to touch the door, letters flared on the door.

R A S S[i][/i]

"Wha?" Seraphim exclaimed, as the door began to violently rattle, and Seraphim, eyes wide with unconcealed bits of fear, drew back. The rattling became more violent, and Seraphim grabbed the power of the spell from the room, fleeing his mental mansion and locking the doors. His operator was unaware of what had gone on, obviously, but had guessed his plan, nearly perfectly, albeit with a small program coming up in the program, and initializing, Erin ignoring it for now and minimizing the window, which read "RASSCross, Assimilating". She posted on he BBS, quickly scrolling off to her RP site, where she could RP as a mary sue that could move her legs, and began to type out her RP post.

Seraphim, flying through the air, cried out as he attacked, his eyes quickly flaring a dark blue before returning to normal as he continued with his attack, the blades of the sword-mesh-gun glowing blue while simulataneously creackling with what looked suspiciously like lightning .

"Elemental Madness! Mag... Bolt!" Seraphim, in a half-twist toward Drauchen's head, was suddenly dragged the other way, all his limbs seeming to crack against each other at once, but the attack flourished, the blade blazed with light, the trail it left behind smelling strongly of potent ozone, causing the Hero's eyes to become watery at the strong smell, hisentire face simply looking like it wanted to close up and not leave a single orifice, but he settled for closing his eyes and not breathing through his nose, which seemed to work well enough. He didn't see if he hit or not, but he heard a thunk before tumbling and hitting the ground with a roll,dragging his weapon with him and rolling, holdiing the weapon to make sure he quite literally didn't spike himself.

"Time to do some damage!" Seraphim exclaimed as he whirled around, opening his eyes and focusing on the great Cybeast, behind it as he was, he wasn't quite sure if that was a good thing or not, but he'd use it to his advantage. The navi, not making a single crack about hit points, party members, or even himself, powered up the weapon, the mesh between sword and gun, the power trailing lazily into the weapon, as if it was spiraling...

"Charge Shot!" The navi exclaimed, the weapon coming up and firing, the world seeming to come to a halt as he moved the weapon to lash out the shot, the recoil seeming to merely be nothing as he controlled the weapon as time sped back up, and the navi leapt back, bobbing slightly in place as he readied himself to attack the enemy, until the next turn... Drauchen.

*Elemental Madenss: +5 Water element to Magbolt
1] Magbolt [Water, Elec] [95 dmg elec, water] [Double damage to fire] [200 dmg total] [Stun]
*Snipe Charge Shot
2-4] Charge shot [44 dmg]
5] Prepped dodge
"This doesn't look good." Capuchin growled as she crouched a bit. I'm guessing we should take him out and fast."

"B-before we do anything rash..." Aida began, "W-we should see how bad he can be."

A sudden click and a swarm of data formed Capuchin's hand into a shotgun. Aiming it at the massive monster she fired a blazing shot straight at it's neck. She then charged on all fours to its back, running zigzag patterns to keep it from catching her and shredding her to pieces. Her keen yellow eye glowed as she went from left to right. Her feet and hands kept leaping everywhere. Then, with one backflip, she faced its belly. The sound of another chip clicked in and Capuchin fired her cannon shot at Drauchen's stomach. She then went into a tuck and roll as she hit the ground but quickly went back onto two feet but let them go into a defensive stance to dodge any attack.

Summary:
1.shotgun (50)
2.dodge
3.cannon (40)
4.dodge
"Wha-what is this, dude!" Druidman let out, stunned. "Steve, are you getting this?" but of course, Steve was still on his way back from the shop. Druidman would have to start this on his own. He gulped. He knew in his gut that his chances weren't too good even if Steve was here, but he'd be a laughing stock if he didn't try. He would go down, locked in battle with one of the most powerful elementals in existance. He stood tall, and drew his scimitar. "Let's do this, dragon-man!" he said.

Taking a glace at the creature, which his ID scanner identified as "Cybeast of Flames: Drauchen." Druidman noted that, while he did have wings, he currently wasn't using them now. A Cybeast in the air was surely several times worse than one on the ground, so, risking a close encounter, Druidman closed his eyes and began to chant. He was startled at the ease and speed the power came to him, but of course, he was very near to the source, and he was in Netfrica to boot. He was surrounded by Fire magic, he just needed to tap into it. Opening his eyes, which were not only a bright shade of red, but were also smoking vaugely, Druidman pointed at Drauchen with an outstretched finger. "ENTANGLING HEAT FORCE!!!" He roars, his scimitar burning like a small star. Mighty vines burst forth from the ground, making vicious whip-like motions at the dragon, but parting quickly, to allow Druidman access, to take a vicious slash at the dread beast.

Realizing that he was standing RIGHT NEXT to the source of the one thing that hurt him more than any other, he decided it was a good idea to get AWAY. Knowing that Steve was gone, so no chips were headed his way, Druidman opted to go for the agile route, preparing to dodge any attack sent at him. He REALLY didn't want to get hit by those claws, or worse, a fireball.

1.)Untapped Potentail: Entangling Heat Force to Drauchen. (45Wood, 55Fire)
2.)Reserved for Dodging.
3.)Reserved for Dodging.
"He finally shows himself," muttered Divinity as she stared upwards at the enormous creature known as Drauchen. Area had taken a break from training and sat down next to a fitness machine while looking at her PET. "So he did return..." muttered Area as a sort of response towards Divinity and squinted her eyes to look through the flames that almost literally came through her screen, "I thought he had been defeated... There's no way out of this now. Take it to the sky, Divinity! The others will fight on the ground! If we move our positions around he'll have a lower chance of hitting all of you with an area attack." Listening closely, Divinity suddenly started to snicker and spoke to Area. "Hehehe, you said area." "Oh, good lord... Divinity, please..." said Area with her head hung towards the ground. She then raised it again and swung a fist towards her PET in a desperate attempt to punish Divinity for that comment. "Can we focus back on the battle, Divinity?" said Area with her teeth gritted and Divinity quickly attained a more serious look in her face, yet still friendly, and looked at Area after a small nod.

Thinking back of the others already executing their attacks, Divinity spread her wings and started to collect energy beneath her feet. Looking upwards, she flapped a few times with her wings and then flew into the air by a stream of air coming out of her boots. Spiralling as she was shot upwards, she forced her wings out to stop the spiralling motion and turned towards Drauchen as she didn't face him immediately.

Slowly flapping her wings a few times to stay in the air, she drew a square in the air that in time changed into a window with Area's face wthin it. "What should we do now?" asked Divinity as Area looked through the chips they had at their disposal. "Let's try his own element against him... To further this battle we have to know what effect it'll have against him... Otherwise it'll come back later on to bite us in the ass. I'm sending two Heatshot chips." "Agreed," spoke Divinity as response and held a hand on the window. As her hand started to glow, she absorbed the data and energy she used to create the window and looked back at Drauchen.

Holding her hands to the sides, she felt the flaming data heading for her shields to imbue them with the fire attack that she was ordered to execute. Staring at the flaming being get attacked by Divinity's companions, she gave a quick burst of energy to her shields to make the flames within grow and eventually burst out of the shields. The shields encircled with fierce flames, she held both out to the back and then waved her hands to the front quickly to launch both shields at the horrendously large monster.

While the shields were headed for their target, Divinity opened a window again and spoke to Area. "Defense, right?" muttered Divinity as she kept the shields in her eyes as they would fly back again eventually, "I need to wait for my shields first." Area just merely nodded and closed the window herself. Two loud sounds were heard from afar which indicated the energy of her shields had hit their target or ran out of energy after missing. Holding her hands out, she grabbed the shields again while slamming to each wrist one.

Keeping the shields at their position she sent more energy into the shield, but this time it was a more passive energy and less aggressive. The cross on each shield started to glow, shining a white light into the distance, while a replica of the shields came out of them slowly. Suddenly increasing their speed, the transparent shields flew out of the originals and started to circle Divinity as they sensed the danger that was Drauchen. Letting her hands hang along her body, she grinned at the dragon and shouted at him. "DO YOU WORST, DRAUCHEN!" she shouted while holding a hand out and making a gesture to tempt him into an attack towards her, "YOU WEAKLING! I BET THE OTHER CYBER BEASTS ARE FAR STRONGER THAN YOU, PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A DRAGON!"

*Gust: Fly high
1. Heatshot [40 Fire; Splash] @ Drauchen
2. Heatshot [40 Fire; Splash] @ Drauchen
3. Angelic Gift [2 1-hit Barriers] @ Divinity
Drauchen: 2910

Drauchen suddenly finds himself assaulted from all angles, and every time he tries to retaliate, he finds himself distracted by yet another annoying insect trying to test its worth against his huge body.

Kenji, especially, pisses him off by sheer virtue of his proximity. As he moves in for the last shot of his combo, Drauchen rears around and sends him flying with a flick of his tail. Kenji feels each rock-hard scale crash into his face.

Having finally cleared himself a space, Drauchen reared his head back and unleashed a veritable tidal wave of fire that almost filled the area, from ceiling to floor. Divinity catches the brunt of the blast, but fortunately it breaks against her shield. The rest of the fire falls down, searing hot, but fortunately dispersed slightly by its impact with Divinity.

The Navis quickly dodge, singed but not scorched. Druidman finds that he's dangerously close to not being able to take the heat.

Kenji: 80 [thrown back]
Seraphim: 130
Capuchin: 90
Druidman: 170
Divinity: 120 [one barrier remains]
Capuchin gave a growl as she looked at the beast. "We have no place to run if he has the whole area around us to attack. Sure we have lots of room to move around but with those fire attacks....we'll end up as beast food pretty soon." She let her hand open up and a swarm of data appeared, creating her powerpole. She flipped it in the air and grasped it with both hands, while letting her feet gripp the ground. "Hey Aida," She began, "Mind if I try something I wanted to do for a long time?"

Aida began to wonder what her monkey friend meant. Sometime's capuchin's ideas backfired since she thought before she acted. "Wh-what kind of idea."

"Something that a good friend once showed me..."

Capuchin wandered around the area, searching everywhere for that strange navi.

"GOKU!" She whined, "GOKUUUU! Where did you go? Come on! I've been looking for an hour! Come on out!" She leaped to another area but still didn't see him. Her face revealed a quite fustrated monkey and she gave a huff, "RRRGH! When I get my hand on him...ILL-"

WHOMP! A huge net coconut fell on her head. It rolled away as she clentched her skull.

"Ow........WHO THE HELL DID THAT?!" She hollered, "No one messes with me!"

"Oh hey there!" Came a voice from high up. Capuchin looked at the sky to see Goku, clentching onto his powerpole, grabbing coconuts from a high tree. "Isn't this neat?" He asked her. "This is probably the tallest cocotree here! I just had to know if the food tastes good too!"

"Uh...Goku, how are you up there?"

"Huh? Well that's a silly question." He laughed, "With my powerpole of course!"

"But...who's holding it up?"

"No one."

Capuchin looked at him akwardly, "WHAT? But...But it should fall over!!"

"Move closer and you'll see yourself!" The navi laughed. Capuchin let out a sigh and did as she was told. Moving through the net bushes, she saw a pole, standing up by itself. She was amazed by this and stared at it. Son Goku made his pole shrink and settled himself by his companion. "See? I wasn't lying."

"Wow! So cool!" She gasped, "I wanna learn to do that! How did you do that!"

"You really wanna know?"

"YES!" The monkey girl cheeped. Son Goku gestured her closer. He then whispered in her ear...

"Practice."

"Whu?"

"Lots and lots of practice!" He cheepd as he balanced his pole on his nose. "I wanted to find a way to reach high places without someone needing to hold the pole. So I practiced a long time. It takes alot of balancing but I managed. Hehe! I am the monkey King and all!"

"COOL!" Capuchin did a backflip, "Please teach me master! PLEASE PLEASE!"

Goku gave a heartly laugh, "Of course! Just be a good student and don't whine at me about it being hard. I won't go easy on you cause your a girl..."

"I wont I wont!" Capuchin happily eeped and danced around him.

"You mean....Goku?" Aida asked...

Capuchin gave a nod, "He never finished teaching me, but I practiced even after. It should work."

"If it means so much to y-you....Then I will back you up!"

"ALRIGHT THEN!" Capuchin jammed the pole on the ground, "HERE GOES NOTHING!"

The monkey navi clasped both hands onto the pole and as if by command, it quickly grew. Her grip stayed firm to teh front as it sent her sky high and straight for the monster's back. Her gold eye glinted a bit as she neared the beast and she gave a determined look and clentched her fangs.

Don't let my efforts be in vain!....Son Goku.....please.....all that you taught me.....I won't mess up now!!!

She then catapulted her body straight at the monster's back while the pole went straight for the dragon's left side. If her plan worked, the pole would stick into its side, and perhaps let the other's climb up.

"Aida! Let's give this monster a taste of what you and I can do!!!" Capuchin cried out as she gripped its body with all fours.

"I agree!" Aida called out as she slotted in an enegrybomb, "Hope it likes chowing down on this!"

A ball materialized into the monkey's left hand quickly. Capuchin cautiously, gripping teh monster, moved closer to the neck. Close enough to throw something into its jaws. She gave a grin as she outstretched her hand, "Hey Drauchen!!! Here's a mouthfull for ya!" With a quick toss, Capuchin thrusted into the monstrous dragon's mouth.

"Capuchin!" Aida announced "Use this to stay on!"

Capuchin's right hand formed into a sword wich Capuchin made good use of. "I get where you're going!" Capuchin quickly stabbed her blade into Drachuen's back, letting it sink inside. She then gripped prepared to hang on.

Summary:

1.use pole strike to catapult to Drachuen's back and let it stick into side of its body.
2.energybomb (40) into drachuen's mouth
3.sword (80) drachuen's back to stay on
4.hang on tight
((Token Post...))

1] Vulcan (3*10)
2] Vulcan (3*10)
3-5] Prepped dodge

As Drauchen's enormous tail swung through the air, cutting it like a knife, Kenji's eyes grew wide and berserk looking. He raised his arms to his chest in a vain attempt to cushion the blow. As the impact struck him, Kenji spun through the air at high speed, colliding into the ground, and leaving a large trailing imprint into the ground. Kenji Stared up into the sky, his head feeling a little dizzy. Furious, he stood up and climbed up out of the crater. He spat to the side a small wad of blood. With a quick glare into Drauchen's direction, he lurched at the beast and began to sprint towards the hulking figure at full blast. As he rushed savagely at the beast, his eyes anticipated an attack, and thinking quickly, he transferred all of his momentum towards his legs, and lurched high into the blistering sky above.

As Kenji floated higher and higher, his mind became calm, as he awaited his descent. As he reached his maximum altitude, he faced downwards towards the flaming dragon and faced his pulsing claw in front of himself. Sharp winds blew past him as he fell, turning his body to the right, Kenji began to spiral towards the ground at an immense speed. He cackled maniacally as his momentum increased. As he whirled through the air, Kenji's eyes focused on a single target; the flaming wyrm's massive head. A thundering crash shook the surrounding area as his glowing fist impacted against the solid surface, Rocks flew in all directions, creating a sizable crater. Shaken but not stunned, Kenji rose to his feet, realizing how close in proximity he was to the hulking inferno before him. He spun quickly to his left, Slamming his giant fist against the dragon's side, punching it where it's kidneys might be if it were a living organism.

Grinning madly, Kenji dashed back behind the beast and grabbed its tail with his pulsing arms. Straining his muscles to the point of ripping, he pulled with all of his might to throw the giant off gaurd.

Summary:

Gust:Jump into the air to dodge and increase attack
1. Rageclaw-40dmg-Drauchen
2. Rageclaw-40dmg-Drauchen
3. Rageclaw-Attempt to throw drauchen onto it's back-20dmg-Drauchen
Druidman grunted. Perspiration rolled down his face. "Dudes... I'm burning up..." he mumbled. To make matters worse, Steve still hadn't returned to help Druidman out. Druidman knew that Steve probably couldn't help him out much, but it'd be nice to know that someone had his back. At the very least, he could send him that Wind battlechip to cool him off...

Wait.

"That's it dudes!" he cried out "If you can't handle the heat, get the hell off of my internet!" he said cheerily. Ignoring the odorous aura of sweaty leather cloaked around him, he closed his eyes and started a lively hum. A slightly cooling breeze almost immediately swept across him, filling him with confidence. As the hum continued, that breeze shifted to a gust, and from a gust to a gale. At this point, savage winds whipped around him, picking up pieces of scorched and dried up leaves. Bringing his finger down to indicate Drauchen, Druidman opened his glowing purple eyes and bellowed, "Chill out, dragon-dude! RAZOR TORNADO FORCE!!!" The funnel of wind burst out like caged beast, driving bits of wind and wood alike forward in a deadly cyclone.

Feeling a good bit refreshed from the cool winds, Druidman set his stance, and a smile broke out across his face. Steve would be back soon, and then he'd be in real good shape to really start pummeling the Cybeast of Fire. All he had to do for now was survive.

1.)Untapped Potential: Razor Tornado Force to Drauchen. (50Wood, 50Wind)
2.)Reserved for Dodging.
3.)Reserved for Dodging.
(( I apologize for the lack of postage. I've really got no inspiration or lust to write an entire post... I'll copy Eon's style and go on later on. Next post, however, will blow you away. I just need to get my life back in a good order. ))

1. Dodge [?]
2. Heatshot [40 Fire, Splash] @ Drauchen
3. Firehit1 [60 Fire] @ Drauchen

(( Once again, apologies. I just need to get some things straight again. Like my sleep... ))
wow, the only wall of text here came from Capuchin. That's rare, and it deserves a payoff.

Capuchin flies through the air with the greatest of ease, like the expert acrobat she is, and as Drauchen cranes his head around to face her, she throws a Minibomb into his mouth! To add injury to insult, she then proceeds to stab him in the back. The Minibomb explosion isn't as big and nasty as Capuchin expected, but as the bomb explodes right in his mouth, Drauchen lets out an eardrum-shattering roar and shakes his body, easily throwing Capuchin off. Capuchin drags her sword along Drauchen's back. Ow.

Enraged, Drauchen throws his head back and unleashes hell from his mouth once more, and this time, there's no Divinity with her nice convenient barrier to stop it. A wave of fire rains down fron the sky, scorching the Netscape and actually melting it in places. The area truly looks like an inferno, and the ground, walls, and sky are all a wash of flame.

[Fire Terrain! Watch out for pools of lava!]

Eon fires away. Drauchen turns to look at him, prompting Eon to dodge an attack that isn't coming yet. What's worse is that Eon dodges right into a pool of lava.

Divinity is hit by two falling fireballs.

Luckily, Druidman is prepared for this to happen again, and sidesteps every incoming missile.

Capuchin easily dances between the rain of flame.

Kenji charges through the hazardous terrain, and doesn't fall into any lava, though he comes dangerously (and painfully) close to taking a direct hit from the fire. With a graceful flying dive, he slashes Drauchen once... twice... and then strains helplessly with the Beast's massive weight. Drauchen, in response, leaps powerfully with all four limbs, and hovers in the air, with Kenji hanging on for dear life.

Kenji: 60
Seraphim: 110
Capuchin: 90
Druidman: 170
Divinity: 90

Drauchen: 2350
As Kenji Closed his grip tightly onto the scaley tail, his muscles strained as he tried to lift the beast off of the ground, obviously with his legs and not his back. As he closed his eyes and concentrated on forcing his scrawny arms to their limit. As beads of sweat pured down his face, he suddenly felt... lighter. Opening his eyes in anticipation, he was expecting to see the giant dragon being lifted into the air, not the other way around. Eagerness turned to fear as the beast sprung into the sky with him still on it. One thought remained in his mind throughout his entire trip;

...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!

Kenji kept screaming until he was blue in the face, cursing and wriggling his way up the dragons tail. The scorching hot wind lashed in his face, nearly blowing him off as his muscles ached and burned. Digging his trusty rageclaw into the wyrm's flesh as he crawled up, he dug deep with each step, finally able to walk along it's spine. Gasping and panting for air, he opened his comm link to his operator.

A loud beeping sound rang from Keito's laptop as an effeminate looking navi was panting and looked badly scorched and dirty. His hair was tangled and full of soot, as his clothes were dripping with sweat. Keito couldn't help but ponder why a computer program would need sweat glands in the first place. He gave a loud chuckle at his silly looking partner, then stopped when he noticed what he was currently riding.

"Having fun are we?"

"Oh, you are a riot you know that, how about this, you can sit on top of a scorching hot lizard 100ft above the freakin ground, while i'll sit back and criticize while digging through my yuri collection!!!"

"Well isn't that a nice way to greet someone. Nice to see you're back to normal, had fun going into a berserk rage back there?"

"Actually, yes. it's actually pretty fun. I'd make a gatts or caska reference right now if it weren't for the fact that I'M ABOUT TO FRIGGEN DIE!!!!

"Wait, then what made you return to your... i want to say senses, but i don't think you ever had any of those."

"Well I just couldn't pass on the chance to say, GET UP ON THE HYDRAS BACK KENJI!!!"

"...Well played, I have to admit, the timing on that was well done."

"Allright, enough chatter, I got an idea, hand me my beamsword."

Keito fiddled through his things and slid out a thin plastic chip, dusting it off, he tilted his computer to it's side and slid it into the input port. As the computer began to register the data, Kenji's arm began to shake as a glowing energy blade stretched out from his wrist. He flashed it in front of his face, admiring its sheen. He let out a loud meniacle laughter as he cocked his head to the left. Keito couldn't help but to think something very bad was about to happen.

Kenji rushed over to the side of the dragon at full speed, plunging off into the sky below. As he fell towards his apparent doom, he spun to his left, and jammed the sword into Drauchen's exposed underbelly. Kenji held his arm in both hands as he fell, his sword ripped down its side, leaving a rather large and unsightly gash in its abdomen. As he slowly fell faster and faster, his blade was jostled loose from the dragon's chest, and began to plummet into the solid, flaming ground below. Grinning, he spun to his side and faced the ground. Inhaling deeply, he reeled back and let out a mighty gust of wind, which propelled him rocketing into the air back towards Drauchen. With the extra momentum pushing him skywards, he tilted his blade up, and plunged it back it the dragons flesh, making a perfect loop back onto its back.

Summary:
1. Rageclaw-40dmg-climb up Drauchen
2. Sword-80dmg-Drauchen
Gust
3. Sword-80dmg-Drauchen