Familiar Ground

Despite not everyone in the world knowing the exact effects of Shotgun, the last virus finally fell, unable to hide in its shell before the attacks critically wounded it. Then the toxins did the rest...

-Over the river-
AppleSamuA: DELETED
AppleSamuB: DELETED
KilbyA: DELETED
KilbyB: DELETED
KilbyC: DELETED
MushyA: DELETED
MushyB: DELETED

Terrain: 35% Grass, 5% Broken (where PanelShot was used), 20% Poison (Center River), 40% Grass (everyone's here!)

-Through with the woods?-
Rachna.EXE: 50 HP (Grass)
Needler: 40 HP (Grass)

- BATTLE...(checks) FOUR, COMPLETE
- THEY SAID THAT BATTLE COULDN'T BE DONE

Rewards: SideBamboo1 BattleChip, 1200z
And finally, the last virus went down, leaving Rachna alone next to a poison river and some money and chip data which she immediately scooped up and transferred to the PET. Satisfied, she took several steps out of 'easily get pushed into the river as well' range, and took a seat on the grass.

"Now, what have we learned from that mess?" Ellen asked.

"Something about showing off that I'm bound to forget by the next time I try to do it," Rachna answered.

Ellen was silent for several seconds before sighing and responding "Well, at least your honest."

Rachna nodded.

"Listen," she continued, "Will you be alright in there for awhile longer? I haven't exactly managed to get much done yet, so..."

"Yeah, I'll be fine," Rachna said.

"Well, take this then," Ellen said, sending a MiniEnergy. "And try not to do anything too stupid."

Rachna gave a mock salute, then stood up again and wandered off away from the river.

[MiniEnergy used]
[Battle 5. Aim calls this one]
Rachna continued past the river for a ways, but the scenery wasn't getting any brighter. On the contrary, what was a pleasant grassy field with babbling brooks was slowly turning into a dense, black forest of gnarled, ominous looking trees. It also looked like there had been a fire here recently, accompanied by some sort of several stories tall bulldozing monster, but it was impossible to trace what. Regardless, whatever it was, it had left.

A murmuring voice came from nearby; as Rachna listened, she realized that the voice was spitting and impatient. It was also definitely a man's. "Blazing barrows! What is my sister thinking, consorting with a no-good do-gooder like that knight?! I asked for vengeance and received only further harm! Now my beloved sister's heart is taken by another," the voice complained.

"Do not let it bother you, Troll. She knows not what she speaks, sometimes. She is still your sister, but you... Your way is indeed right, Master. The way of evil lights our path. But she must address it herself,"[font=perpetua][/font] a strange female voice responded, sounding oddly like a person speaking over bubbling water.

"Fie and folderol, Octopressure! You do not know my sister as I do! The kinship has gone from her eyes. She sees me as a nuisance now, " he sighed. It was beginning to seem like it might be best to just avoid eavesdropping and move on... but apparently Rachna wouldn't get a chance. "Wait, is that... Oh my! What dark and villainous beauty has wandered into our forest!"

"So quick off the rebound, Master. Are you going to go say hi? It's not a bad idea, you know. Meeting new people is healthy,"[font=perpetua][/font] the bubbling voice spoke again.

A troll-like figure suddenly emerged from where he'd been stalking, appearing from the trees in a hunched, villainous form. The green-skinned man, garbed in a black robe, showed his sharp teeth in a nervous grin and wrung his hands together. "It is no coincidence that you have come here, Sorceress!" he greeted her, immediately assuming that his new acquaintance was a magic user by the look of her wardrobe. "I have been searching for one such as you. A dark mistress to devote my evil endeavors to!"

"Still yourself, beloved master,"[font=perpetua][/font] a second figure spoke, emerging from the darkness. The figure was a tall woman in silver armor, shining as if wet with moisture. Four large tentacles dragged behind her, connected to her armor. Her head was masked with a tremendous helmet, bulbous in the back like an octopus' head and containing two horizontally slitted, gaping yellow eyes. Hopefully they were just helmet adornments. "You should not devote yourself yet. Let us see her magic first, yes? That way, we can make a judgment."[font=perpetua][/font]

"A wise suggestion! Sorceress, would you do me the great honor of facing Octopressure in combat? I wish to see the might of your magic! I promise, I can make it worth your while! Besides my hand in servitude, I can provide you the rich reward of dark power, a chip that will most certainly benefit us in proper, evil-doing hands!" the creature begged, still holding his hands together desperately. On one hand, he'd sort of come out of nowhere and threatened her, but at least he was being unnecessarily flattering for some reason.
It took all of Rachna's self control to not burst out laughing at what she had just heard. Villainous beauty? Dark Mistress? Evil endeavors? She was even willing to overlook the damage that had been done to her forest just because of how ridiculous the whole thing was. It was like they took the villain out of a children's storybook, gave him a lady with tentacles for a partner, and dropped him right in her path. And he thought she was some great villain too? Well, she had to give him the beauty part. And she could be devilish if she wanted. But this guy was just too outlandish to be true.

Not to mention awfully quick to jump to conclusions. She couldn't be a good sorceress, or a chaotic neutral sorceress like she actually was, it had to automatically be an evil one.

"What have they been feeding you out here?" she asked, teasing. If she was going to be an evil mistress for the time being, then she might as well adopt her evil mistress persona. Which was all in all little different than how she treated Ellen.

Speaking of Ellen. "What now?" she asked, seeing the troll and the octopus on the screen.

Rachna opened a private line, still fighting back a laugh. "I've got myself a regular Bad Troll here. I'm...assuming you've seen A Troll in Yumland Square before."

"Unfortunately," Ellen muttered, pulling her chip folder back out just in case. When Rachna didn't immediately jump into fighting them though, she went back to her homework.

Rachna, meanwhile, went over the troll's offer in her head. For whatever reason, he wanted to give her his servitude, so long as she fought with his tentacle girlfriend first. Which also sounded ridiculous now that Rachna thought about it, but there she was right in front of her. He couldn't even fight her himself though. Must not be that willing to devote himself after all.

"Sorry love, you're not my type," she answered, smirking slyly. "Besides, I've already got servants. And a potentially killer virus for an adopted daughter. Don't get me wrong though, I'd love to duel your girlfriend here. But this 'dark power' had better be worth it."
"Oh! You are as harsh as I knew you'd be, hmhmhmm!" the troll chortled eerily, almost sounding like he was slurping. "Very well, if riches are what you desire, what would you say to this? I have in my possession a powerful chip that fires powerful, piercing beams! No force of justice can stand shield in its path; all melts before it!" he cackled.

"D-Do we really look that way? Like we are boyfriend and girlfriend?"[font=perpetua][/font] the octopus navi asked Rachna, tilting her head curiously in an awkwardly girlish gesture. "Oh, but master, I feel inclined... to ask a question, if I may? Why have you never used the chip?"[font=perpetua][/font]

"Eh, yes, well...! It takes some amount of criminal ingenuity to set up properly, you see. In the right hands, it's quite a force to be reckoned with, however; this I assure you!" he replied, still focusing more on Rachna than his multi-limbed ally.

"But are you not ingenious, sire?"[font=perpetua][/font] she asked again, spilling a few bubbles from the front of her helmet as she spoke.

"Bah! I hit myself with it, okay?! The important part is that it does a lot of damage!" he raged, stomping one foot up and down upon the dirt. "Enough talk! Now fight, fight, fiiight!" Digressing, he coughed into his sleeve and then looked back up to his new beloved sorceress. "Your name, if you would, great and evil sorceress?"

"Speak quickly; I'm ready to start,"[font=perpetua][/font] the octopus lady added.

Octopressure: 100 HP (Soil)

Rachna.EXE: 100 HP (Soil)

Gnarled Tree A: 100 HP
Gnarled Tree B: 100 HP
Gnarled Tree C: 100 HP
Gnarled Tree D: 100 HP
Gnarled Tree E: 100 HP
Gnarled Tree F: 100 HP

Terrain: 25% Grass (scattered patches), 75% Soil, gnarled trees in a ring (starting from A behind Rachna and going clockwise) reduce dodge effectiveness, more and denser trees beyond current battlefield

--BATTLE 5 START--
Rachna listeneds to the explanation of the chip that was so great. The chip matched the description of a Sensor, right down to the troll navi hitting himself with it. Idiots. Nonetheless, if she was right then it would be quite a powerful and useful chip to have, and all she had to do was put up with his fawning long enough to beat his octopus girlfriend. Couldn't be too hard.

She casually tapped the ground beneath her with her staff as the troll fussed at them to start fighting, pulling moisture out of it. The soil dried up, caked together, and dissolved into sand. The effect spread over a small area, creating a sand pit in the middle of the ruined forest.

"My name?" she repeated, giving no attention to what she had just done. "It's Rachna." Perhaps it wasn't the best idea to just give it out to someone so overtly evil it was ridiculous and silly, but for the same reasons he seemed rather harmless. Not worry about here. The octopus was ready though, so she made her opening move.

She switched her staff to her left hand, conjuring an umbrella in her right in the process. Pointing it toward the octopus navi she opened it, releasing a strong gust of wind toward her opponent as the umbrella spread out into a shield in front of her. Though the wind blew from all around Rachna, the only noticeable effect other than blowing her robe about was directly in front of her, where it kicked up the sand she had just called forth toward Octopressure.

As the wind subsided she stood guard, waiting for Octopressure to respond.
___

1. Sand Pit: Medium area Sand terrain
2. Shield NCP
*Gust: Blow sand at Octopressure
3. wait
"What a perfect name! A fine name for my dark mistress," Trollman doted, apparently forgetting that he wasn't going to get to be Rachna's eternal servant like he wanted to. "What is this?! Terraforming magic? Most impressive!" He navigated around the battlefield, trying to get a good look as Rachna's robe fluttered about her body. "Most impressive indeed..."

A wide girth of sand swallowed up much of the fertile soil of their battlefield, causing the octopus' feet to sink a little. "Hm, not my favorite venue,"[font=perpetua][/font] the octopus lady muttered, slapping her tentacles against the dirt. As Rachna roused the sand from the floor of the net to assault Octopressure, the navi brought her one tentacle up in defense and fired a blast of water from the tip of another. The water attack blew away Rachna's umbrella. In contrast, the sand attack hit Octopressure's tentacle and dispersed.

At first it seemed as if no damage had been done, but the octopus quickly found herself rubbing her hands beneath her bulbous helmet. "How embarrassing, I've fallen prey,"[font=perpetua][/font] she grunted, pointing her tentacles towards the floor. In a massive torrent, she quickly replaced Rachna's sand with a pool of water, creating a pretty sort of pond that didn't look terribly out of place framed by the forest's trees.

Funnily enough, TrollMan didn't see fit to comment on Octopressure's terrain change at all. He simply continued to peek out from behind one of the forest's trees like a creepy voyeur, watching the two ladies duke it out.

Octopressure: 100 HP (sea) (1-hit shield) (blind)

Rachna.EXE: 100 HP (sea)

Terrain: 15% Grass (scattered patches in soil), 40% Soil (surrounding sea), 35% Sea, 5% Normal, gnarled trees in a ring (starting from A behind Rachna and going clockwise) reduce dodge effectiveness, more and denser trees beyond current battlefield
"Not bad," Rachna remarked, glancing down at the pond that had completely overtaken and overwritten the sand pit she had just created. Momentarily, she had forgotten that she was supposed to be mocking them...and then realized as soon as she remembered that it was only the troll that she needed to be mocking. Octopressure, at least, seemed more rational and less blindly fawning over her. Or fawning over her at all, which was a shame since even with the helmet that might have held a similarly shaped head she was still prettier than the loyal worshipper of the Queen of Mean currently hiding behind a tree.

Besides, he didn't say a thing about Octopressure's pond despite jumping on the chance to compliment her sand pit. How rude was that?

Despite being blinded, Octopressure seemed like she was still trying to defend herself...which was fairly easy to get around. Rachna dropped her staff, where it stood on end on the water's surface, and held out her hands. In them, she created a pair of small but razor-sharp boomerangs. She tossed them, one after the other, toward Octopressure, and the moment she let the second one fly, conjured a third one and threw it as well. Hopefully they would cut through any more attempts to block her attacks as well. She'd need it, with the idea that came to her as she threw the boomerangs.

"Now then. This is where the fun begins."

She picked up her staff again, then evaded to one side, just in case her opponent recovered or got lucky. Pointing her staff toward Octopressure, she called forth another gust of wind, this time with a more direct purpose of simply knocking her into the nearest tree. Even as she did, she continued to work her magic, creating spider's silk from her staff and weaving it together, then sending it toward Octopressure with the intent of tying her, or failing that simply sticking her, to the tree.
___

1. Quick Boomerang: 10+Slashing+Group x 3 Boomerangs to Octopressure
2. Dodge
*Gust: Knockback Octopressure against tree
3. WhiteWeb1: 40+Snare to up to three targets: Attempt to tie Octopressure to tree
The octopus navi could not see, but she made her best effort to stay in motion, so as not to be hit by Rachna's attacks. The volley of boomerangs that Rachna threw managed to sever the arm she was using as a shield, but otherwise, Octopressure was okay. Interestingly, the fact that she did not seem to be in pain might indicate that the arms weren't organic.

Octopressure slung several arms in the direction she recalled Rachna being, but Rachna dodged them easily, one after another. Retaliating, the sorceress released a blast of webbing and wind that, as intended, managed to bind Octopressure sloppily to the nearest tree, leaving only her head and lower body free. The unblinking yellow eyes of her helmet stared blankly outward as her head reeled. "I'm too slow; I failed to submerge. This is an embarrassing state,"[font=perpetua][/font] she grunted, struggling to free herself.

"So easily Rachna handles my sister's toy! Splendid, hehehe! Marvelous!" the troll clapped from his hiding spot, showing no sympathy for his companion.

Octopressure: 60 HP (sea) (snared to Tree A)

Terrain: 15% Grass (scattered patches in soil), 40% Soil (surrounding sea), 35% Sea, 5% Normal, gnarled trees in a ring (starting from A behind Rachna and going clockwise) reduce dodge effectiveness, more and denser trees beyond current battlefield
"Ohh?" Rachna asked, stopping in the process of advancing toward long enough to look toward the tree where the troll's voice was coming from. "Your sister's, is she? This changes everything." A grin spread across Rachna's face for a moment before it returned to a serious expression. She extended her hand and conjured a shotgun out of nothing in it, pointing it toward the tree and firing.

"You're quite noisy, though. I don't have to magic up some singing flowers to keep you company, do I?" she asked, dropping the spent weapon into the water and letting it sink.

"That wasn't quite what I had in mind for you to do," Ellen mumbled. Rachna merely shrugged.

That out of the way, she turned back to Octopressure. "Now...you...what should I do to you, now that you're all tied up?" She approached the octopus navi, reaching up to rest a hand on her helmet. "I can't help but wonder what's under here. Shall I take it off?"
___

1. Shotgun the tree where TrollMan's voice is coming from: 50+Spread to TrollMan
-splice-
"Ack! Mistress, you're so cruel! So splendidly cruel! All I could desire is the pleasure of your company, ehehe!" the troll cried out annoyingly from his hiding spot, even after being blasted at.

"I do not understand, Master. If you are content with abuse... Why are you cross with your sister?"[font=perpetua][/font] the octopus woman inquired, even while tied to a tree. Curiosity must be in her nature.

"Shut it, you! It's not abuse that I disdain; indeed, it is a dark mistress' right to abuse her subjects. Rather, I am aggravated that she'd covort with a do-gooder!" he snapped in response. "Good and evil were never intended to mix! The light should keep to the light, and we will keep to the darkness!"

Curious as she may be, Octopressure didn't have enough patience to keep listening to him babble while under such stress herself. Rachna noticed the stress marks where the net had dug into the octopuss woman returning to their original hue as the creature spoke. "Are you curious, Miss Rachna? I must remind you, however: I am still a monster, foremost. I've never been the type, like you... to capture the eyes of young men,"[font=perpetua][/font] she replied. Her tentacles slapped upon the ground quietly, almost like fish, as she seemed to be contemplating what to do. Weirder than anything else was the idea that she seemed to consider TrollMan a "young man" whose eyes might be captured.

Octopressure: 90 HP (sea) (snared to Tree A)

Gnarled Tree D: 50 HP
TrollMan: 100 HP

"And right now you're so far in the dark that you're hitting your head on things that are right in front of you," Rachna remarked, smirking in TrollMan's direction. It was ridiculous, listening to him talk about separating good and 'evil' as if they had no place even associating with each other. Just while he was rambling she could think of plenty of reasons to associate with 'do-gooders' if she really was some sort of dark mistress.

Apparently the troll had never heard of the concept of manipulating people.

"Yes, I'm very curious," Rachna said softly, turning her attention back to Octopressure. "Monster or not, you've caught my interest." She felt more chip data being downloaded and contemplated whether to use it right away or not. She wanted to mess around more, but the webbing was sure to give out before too long, and it would be nice to finish up without too much trouble so that she could mess with the troll navi some more as well.

She decided to just go with wrapping things up quickly rather than causing problems for herself by dragging them out.

"By the way" she added as a bamboo thicket grew out of nothing beside them. "Gotcha." A single bamboo spear shot out of the thicket at Octopressure, and Rachna jumped away to avoid being hit by it or any reactions from the octopus navi.
___

-end splice-
2. SideBamboo1: 80(+5 Wood)+long attack to Octopressure
3. Dodge
((Bump))
"Hehehe! I am unworthy of your praise, mistress!" the troll cackled, rubbing his hands together in a gross display of both lewdness and bashfulness. "I've always prided myself on the steadfastness with which I serve the darkness! The light has never tempted me, nor shall it ever!" he proclaimed.

Octopressure turned her head towards TrollMan, but it was impossible to tell what she was feeling. It could rationally be pity or disgust, as a rational person would feel, or it could be admiration or longing, as she seemed to have displayed earlier. Regardless, she stopped paying attention to him again when Rachna started speaking to her. Responding to Rachna's "Gotcha," the navi raised a shield in front of her, but that didn't do much of anything when the spear came from the side. The navi gave out another gurgling cry, still trying to free herself from where she was snared.

Finally, she broke free, but she was leaking so much data that it seemed unlikely that she'd be able to fight back. In a last ditch effort, she plunged herself into the water for cover.

"Can you finish off my sister's toy? If you can, my goblin treasure shall be yours for the taking!" the green-skinned navi called out from where he was hiding.

Octopressure: 5 HP (sea) (1 hit shield) (submerged)

Rachna rolled her eyes at the troll. The chip reward was a nice bonus for her trouble, but she had mostly indulged him because he seemed like he would be entertaining to mess with. As long as he kept considering it praise though, it just wasn't fun. Apart from being so comically 'evil' that he might as well be constantly mashing a button that made the word flash on a giant purple sign next to him, he was just too stupid to realize that he was being made fun of.

He probably wouldn't get the hint unless it hit him square in the face. No wait, she'd tried that already as well. Harder, then. But since she was also in it for treasure at the moment, that would have to come first. The troll wanted her to finish Octopressure off, so that's what she would have to do. It seemed a bit sad, but if she really was just a toy of the monstrous navi's 'sister' then 'releasing' her wasn't likely to be much better. "Seems a shame to," she said, vocalizing her thoughts. "But if you insist." She worked her magic on the ground again, dipping her staff in the water and drawing it out of its pond. Earth filled in the pond, then the earth crumbled into sand.

Rachna pulled her staff out of the sand pit she had created, shaking some of it off. For a second, she mused on the fact that she really needed prettier terraforming magic options. Then she turned her staff on Octopressure, twirling it in hand before pointing it at her and firing a pair of raw magic bursts from its crystalline tip. Not the most elegant way to finish someone off, but it would do.
___

1. Sand Pit: Medium area Sand terrain - force Octopressure to the surface, 50 damage
2. Buster Attack: 2 null to Octopressure
3. Buster Attack: 2 null to Octopressure
Three large tentacles rose up from the water, beginning to wrap slowly around Rachna's legs. As they did, the magician countered by placing her rod down into the octopus woman's water, transforming it into sand. The tentacles flailed in panic, slapping at Rachna pitifully before their owner was finally jettisoned out of her submerged state and back onto land. Before Octopressure could react, Rachna finished her off with her magic.

"A fitting end for one of my sister's stupid dolls! Octopressure is such a ninny, and my sister is as well! If only she would devote the dark arts she's mastered to more meaningful endeavors," TrollMan laughed from the shadows. "What more can I ask from my lovely mistress than what you have already displayed? You may have your treasure, oh great one!"

TrollMan released the data he'd spoken of in a small package, sliding it humbly across the sand. He didn't actually approach her himself. She could easily suspect that he'd grown a little less willing to intrude upon her after being shot at earlier.

Octopressure: EJO'D

Terrain: 15% Grass (scattered patches in soil), 40% Soil (surrounding sea), 40% sea, gnarled trees in a ring (starting from A behind Rachna and going clockwise) reduce dodge effectiveness, more and denser trees beyond current battlefield

--BATTLE 5 COMPLETE--

GET: BubbleStar1, Sensor1, 3 Octopressure FXP, 3 TrollMan FXP
"Ellen," Rachna said, reopening a private line as she picked up the package that had so graciously been slid to her. "Transfer. Now," she said curtly.

"Something wrong?" Ellen asked, doing as she was requested despite her concerns. She looked intently at the PET screen, trying to discern Rachna's expression, but couldn't make anything of it. From her perspective, it looked just as nonchalant as it always was. While doing so, she almost failed to notice an upload run simultaneously with the Sensor data transfer, sending chip data back to Rachna. "Wait, what are you doing?" More importantly, she could do that?

Rachna's only response, to Ellen at least, was a devious smirk.

"Now then," she said, turning back to TrollMan. She lifted her staff back out of the sand, flipping it over her hand to point it in his direction. A simple pull on the air, and a gust of wind blew from his hiding place, hopefully strong enough to pull him out. She couldn't have him just cowering behind a tree for this, after all. "Something you probably don't realize with how you've been running around in the dark hitting your head on low-hanging branches all this time, is that I put a lot of effort into making this network look the way it does. I was just telling someone about that earlier, actually."

"What, I'm just 'someone' now?" Ellen asked, but Rachna ignored her.

"Point is, all this here wasn't my doing. Except the sand. The sand was all me. But the rest of it is ugly and out of place and a mockery of my work, and it seems like you and your sister have something to do with it, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to punish you." Once the words were out of her mouth, she tapped her staff against the sand in front of her again and drew out a sizable mass of it, leaving a pit where it had been. She then launched the mass of sand toward TrollMan, bringing her other hand forward as she did to conjure another shieldbrella in it in case of any retaliation. The troll was stupid, but she would have to be equally stupid to assume he wouldn't try to defend himself at some point.

For that matter, might as well be ready to move as well if it came to that.
___

*Gust: Pull TrollMan into the open.
1. PanelShot TrollMan - 100 Null (+Blind from sand terrain)+5% Broken terrain
2. Shield NCP
3. Prepped dodge
"Whaaa-!?" Trollman replied stupidly, opening his fanged mouth big and wide as he was blown out from behind the trees. As he did, Rachna shot a tremendous wad of sand at him, which smashed into his face and chest, sending him sprawling comically into the tree he'd been pulled out from. Spitting sand from his mouth and rubbing his eyes, the troll did not stand back up, but instead fell to his knees.

"A woman such as yourself should not be toiling with such piteous wastes of talent, like managing the appearance of this portion of the net! Very well then, I understand that the gnarled and twisted trees are not to your liking. Upon, you return, I'll have ready for you, a... a...!" he muttered, trying to decide what to say so as not to get hit with another ball of sand. "A castle! Yes, filled with statues, crafted in your image! A citadel dedicated to your wickedness!"

TrollMan's operator chose to jack him out then, leaving Rachna alone in the forest.

((TrollMan FXP +1))
"That's not what I-" Rachna started, but TrollMan had already jacked out before she could finish. "...meant at all." She sighed, turning and walking in the direction of the nearest not-dead looking area of the net. "I just know this is going to bite me in the ass later."

"That went well," Ellen remarked.

"Quite. You done over there?"

"Not by a longshot."

"Guess I'll keep going then. Somewhere...not in this mess." There didn't seem to be any viruses that she could see in the ruined section of the network either. Must have been driven away by the troll navi's unpleasantness.

((Guess what we're doing this now, BATTLE 6))
Turning her back to the dead area of the Yumland network, Rachna searched for greener pastures. Her strolls led her to a very lush and well-maintained garden area, with a large fountain in the middle, and tasteful decor to complement the flower bushes that dotted the area. Unfortunately, the garden seemed to have been invaded by some unwelcome guests. Fishy were swooping about the flowers, shredding the beautifully-trimmed bushes, while some Zemon were practicing their swordplay on some bamboo planted around the area. The only group of viruses that wasn't doing much damage were some floating Megalian heads above the fountain, which only observed the acts of natural carnage with a shake of their heads.

-- ENEMIES --
Fishy A: 90 HP [Flying/Grass]
Fishy B: 90 HP [Flying/Grass]
Fishy C: 90 HP [Flying/Grass]
Zemon A: 100 HP [Normal]
Zemon B: 100 HP [Normal]
Megalian-W A: 130 HP {10 HP WoodAura} [Flying/Sea]
Megalian-W B: 130 HP {10 HP WoodAura} [Flying/Sea]

-- OBJECTS --
Stone Fountain: 200 HP [StoneBody]

-- NAVIGATOR --
Rachna.EXE: 100 HP [Grass]