Koumori's Dark Adventure!

"Damn it..." Koumori mumbled, this turn of events was unexpected to say the least. Her ally is now her enemy and everything is snowballing down hill right now. "I will save the navis Lestat. I have that ability and I will stop you myself if need be." Koumori growled, turning to look at her former ally.

Slowly stretching her wings to their full extent, she quickly jumped high into the air, using their superior maneuvering abilities, slowing her decent as much as possible while she made tight, and quick loops around in the air, she opened her mouth to reveal her fangs to Hesselius, she made her move.
Falling towards the ground as she hurtled herself at the former ally, she soon attempted to bite into his neck with her razor sharp fangs. The entry into his neck would be slightly painful, that much would be sure, but, she wanted to make sure that she held onto him as long as possible as she closed her wings as tightly around him as possible. Trying to take in his data is not a painless process by any means, but, surely to Hesselius if his conscientiousness was still there and aware, a little pain would be better than being a slave to the enemy they had sworn to take out.
She would continue this process of attempting to extract his corrupted data for as long as possible before letting go. She didn't want to delete him and have to explain to the Net Police why she had deleted him in the first place as she soon let go of her hold on him and jumped back, hoping that she had not left herself open for an attack.

Overview
Dodge/Tactical Movement
Drain Hesselius' corrupted data (buster attack for 8)
Same as above if necessary, if not, then auto dodge (8 if necessary)
"...He....hehe..." Ominous chucklings were uttered from the 'good doctor's' mouth as he raised his weapon and shot Koumori point blank in the gut. Koumori tumbled from the air, and just barely managed to avoid a shot from Brisk, who had shaken off the influence of the bite.

"M-m-Mist!" He yelled as he tried to basically curbstomp Koumori. Lestat continued to watch, a sneering grin on his face as he tilted his body slightly to get a better view of the fight in its entirety. He didn't appear to be doing anything at all.

==============

Lestat: 600 [Behind Brisk / Watching the battle]
Brisk: 342
Dr. Hesselius: 114 [INFECTED! / Behind Koumori]

Koumori: 40

Mist: 100 [Back to Normal/Unconscious]

Terrain: 100% Normal
"D-Damn it..." Koumori whispered at her fomer ally's attacking her point blank, sending her to the ground as she managed to avoid Brisk's attack, she couldn't keep this up...she had to cure Brisk and Hesselius soon so she could have Lestat to herself. He did nothing. He thought he was so high up above everyone else. Maybe he was, Koumori had more trouble than she could handle. "Damn..." Koumori breathed, she didn't have much hope of winning this fight if it dragged on. She had to cure brisk, Hesselius would have to wait if he couldn't stop himself from attacking her.

Slowly, she rose from the ground, seemingly unaided from any outside source as she pushed herself up, she wavered in this, but, she managed to get on her feet.

Looking over to Brisk, she flashed a grin to him, two fangs poked out as she flapped fast and hard into the air, lifting off of the ground and her grin fading quickly. It took much effort on Koumori's part, with her wings flapping several times a second it seemed almost impossible with her large humanoid body, but, somehow, she had manged to get airborne. Swaying herself to the left as far as possible, she soon opened her wings, fully outstreatched as she stopped flapping, she soon started decending fast upon Brisk, riding on the air like the bat she was, she saw her prey and soon, she would cure him completely.

Her decent from the air slowed as she neared Brisk, she turned sharply to the right, sending her into a fast sideways spiral, her signature ability had cooled down finally, this time, she would make sure that she would cure Brisk. She quickly broke out of the spiral and, using the momentum she had gained, she quickly tried to speed behind Brisk, attempting to get behind him so she could drain him.

With a slight clack from her claws hitting the floor, she quickly rushed up at Brisk. It mattered not if he had managed to turn around, she was going to cure him this time around. She opened her mouth as her largest fangs held a soft glow from the light as she attempted to bite into Brisk's neck, attempting to drain him of the infection that he held, and some of his own data to heal Koumori's injuries. She didn't bother to try wraping her wings around his body, she wanted him cured now.

Summary
Arial dodge
Get behind Brisk
Swoop, Bite and Drain--->Brisk (30 drain)
"M-mm-iiisss..." Brisk slowly toppled over as he glitched and lagged, resuming a more suitable color palette. He had reverted back to normal, fortunately. However, the good doctor was in no such shape. He seemed to be getting more and more articulate as his previously blank eyes were rapidly becoming a color they weren't.

"I feel so much better, freeeeee, free of restraintsss." His now sibilant voice menaced Koumori as he strode forward, picking up Brisk's unconcious body and tossing it at Koumori, who barely managed to dodge it. "You're in my way, destroy, destroy for the massster!"

==============

Dr. Hesselius: 114 [INFECTED! / Behind Koumori]

Koumori: 40

Brisk: 100 [Back to Normal/Unconscious]
"Two down...one to go..." Koumori mumbled as she dodged the unconscious body of Brisk, thrown by the infected doctor, the shell of her ally. "Come to your senses damn you...I won't lose you to the kidnapper..." She mumbled as she heard two clicks in her PET, they echoed in her mind like crazy, she knew that she had to buy herself some time with defense. Lestat could wait.

Quickly accessing the data she had been sent, she saw a Fireburn and Guard1 in her data stream, she couldn't fight...at least, not yet. Curing them took priority, Lestat a close second, who knew what he had up his sleeves.

She accessed the Fireburn1 as quickly as possible and let her type's processors take over as she converted the data into a small red glow, one that circled around her as she soon took the data into her body, various scratches and bruises soon disappeared from her body, she wasn't completely healed, but for Koumori, it was enough for her to continue her fighting on.

Not long after, she quickly wrapped her wings around her body as a small sheen appeared on them from the lighting, she knew she couldn't fight him directly, but maybe, he would waste an attack on an easy to hit target.

She then quickly moved from her spot as soon as the Guard data dissipated from her systems, jumping up into the air and trying to make herself a harder to hit target, she knew that a target on the move, was much harder to hit.

Overview
Convert Fireburn1 to a 25 heal
Guard1 (reflect 1 attack to attacker for up to 60 damage)
dodge
"Take this! And this!" The doctor charged Koumori, taking the full brunt of the guard attack and stumbling back. Lestat simply watched, his head slightly tilted as he viewed the failure of his drone the doctor. It didn't look good for the doctor as the tables began to turn. The two navis on the ground didn't even stir, and looked completely unconcious, and would most likely remain that way for a while.

Dr. Hesselius: 54 [INFECTED! / Behind Koumori]

Koumori: 65

Koumori quickly began to flap her wings as fast as possible, trying to gain altitude so she may drain the infection from Hesselius. He was growing more and more crazed as time passed and would only continue to grow worse as time passed. It was time to cure the doctor, no matter what.

Quickly gaining height above the navis, she soon began to swoop around the room in an aerial figure eight pattern above their heads. Slowly she descended upon Hesselius with great urgency, attempting to get behind him by any means necessary, she had to get out of his line of sight and away from his weapon.

Landing onto the ground, she quickly rushed at him from behind him and attempted to sink her fangs into his neck, attempting to drain the infection from his systems and cure him, she would then have to turn her attention to Lestat soon after and delete him if possible.

Overview
Aerial dodge
tactical move behind Hesselius
Drain Hesselius' infection (8 due to buster stats)

(Blagh...lazy post is fuckin lazy...)
The attack works, but Koumori is nailed again by the doctor in the process. Hesselius stands there, completely dazed and his eyes going from blank to back to ordinary. The infection seems stronger than that...

What is Koumori to do?

Dr. Hesselius: 46 [INFECTED! / Behind Koumori] [Stunned!]

Koumori: 45

"Wake up damn you...I will not explain why you didn't come back." Koumori whispered as she turned around and walked towards Hesselius, no grin on her face, a look of pity as she heard a click in her PET, soon after, Rageclaw data flashed in her mind's eye, creating a ball of energy in front of her, she soon thrust it towards Hesselius, recovering what little HP he had left before jumping into the air.

Soon after, she spread her wings out as widely as possible, covering Hesselius in her shadow as she looped around in the air, making sure she didn't get blasted by him, she couldn't make that kind of mistake again. She flashed her fangs at Hesselius as she dived at him, wrapping her wings around her body.

Before crashing into Hesselius and the ground, she quickly opened her wings and slowed her decent upon him as she landed with a "clack" and rushed at Hesselius from the side. Attempting to sink her fangs into his body and suck out the infection at long last from his body.

Overview
Convert Rageclaw1 into a 20 heal for Hesselius
Areal dodge
Swoop, Bite and Drain @ Hesselius (attempt to drain infection from Hesselius, 30 drain)
"Very good, very good. I didn't expect you to take them all out, but I can easily correct that after you become one of, well-- me. I suppose, since you have turned my minions. You look slightly puzzled, so let me inform you. The infection wouldn't just die because you drained it into you. However-- Since you did drink it, I suppose It might have been weakened in effect. That's why it's taken this long..." Lestat sneers, a fanged grin covering most of the lower part of his face as he finally stands.

Koumori, on the other hand, felt her legs and wings weakening, slipped to one knee, her body feeling like it was falling apart, all while a burning sensation raged in her head.

"I look forward to you joining me, perhaps even as my bride of the night~..." Lestat ended, savoring the poignant and momentous air.

Fight it, Koumori!

Koumori: 75 [INFECTED]

Dr. Hesselius: 46 [Back to normal/Unconscious]
"N-No...I-I-" Koumori stammered as she tried to fight against the infection raging through her body, falling to the ground as her body went numb, her mind losing against it before a near black out of her senses. "Damn it...I-I can't let him control me..." Koumori's consciousness went, she had lost all control of herself on the outside, but she could still think normally. She had to fight against it.

"I can't lose...after coming this far..." she thought, her consciousness beginning to ebb away, her mind wouldn't last much longer as thoughts flashed into her head. "Bride...? To...him?!" "Control...have to get in control..." "How...? Is...this the end of me...?" each thought went, flashing to her for only a moment each.

"This is the end...I-I Can't fight him..." Another thought flashed through her mind, she was almost out of it...almost controlled...before she heard a soft crying from her PET...Kedamono.

"Koumori...please...d-don't leave me..." Kedamono sobbed, her voice was muffled, but, she was close enough for Koumori to hear. Soon thoughts, happier ones, flashed into Koumori's mind, thoughts from the past, happiness, the main theme to each.

"Ohh mama! Thank you!" A younger Kedamono screamed excitedly as Koumori saw her face for the first time, she was only 10 at that time. "Go Koumori! Don't lose to big brother's navi!" "Come on Koumori! You can beat him! I know you can!" Both thoughts began to give Koumori new found power. And rage at Lestat. He was the main cause of all this. Her mind beginning to come back. Under her control.

Opening her eyes, she saw a tear next to her. Had she cried? It mattered not. Koumori began to mumble under her breath. "I'll...Never forgive you..." She mumbled, trying to get back up as she looked at Lestat with fury, rage and hatred, each filled her eyes as she looked at Lestat, unaware that she was glaring right into his every soul. Getting up onto her feet, she pointed at Lestat with one of her wings. "YOUR TIME TO DIE HAS COME! I'LL BE THE ONE TO DELETE YOU!" Koumori yelled at Lestat, her hatred filled her voice to the point she almost couldn't hold back any longer.

Overview (if needed.)
Blackout
Fight off infection
Ready self to fight
"Wh-what?!" The vampiric navi spits out, looking suddenly hesitant as he glances at Koumori. "A-absurd! This is inconceivable! No one can resist this infection!" The sneer is more than a little panicked now, and the virtual vampire's composure seemed more or less lost.

"Nonetheless! I'll just have to correct the mistake you are with my own hands, and figure out how it's not affecting you afterward. I can always dissect you later~..." Lestat licks his lips, and bows.

Duke it out!

Lestat: 600

Koumori: 120 [Full Restore, Chips Restored, HP Restored, Sigs Refreshed]

"Lestat. We live in the world of possibility. Inconceivable or not, it happened. Get over it." Koumori said in a dark tone at the infectious vampire that stood before her. Her glare soon softened as Kedamono spoke, her voice still choked at the thought of losing Koumori. "K-Koumori...please, be careful." She said, looking at Koumori with widened eyes. How...how did she overcome what others couldn't...? Kedamono thought. "Send me some chip data. I'll need it." Koumori said, her voice in her normal, monotonous voice. Koumori heard a click from her PET, signaling that she had received a chip. She looked through her processors quickly and saw it was the Pulsar1. She grinned.

Quickly running, she rushed towards Lestat with all her might. Her body and processors had recovered completely after her bout with the infection caused by Lestat, for the most part. Her body, limber, sent a faint clacking sound through the area, echoing over and over in Koumori's head as she made a quick move to the left of Lestat as she neared him, going in a tight turn as she made her way to him. Getting within close range of him, she jumped, and then sent a spinning roundhouse kick towards Lestat's face, knowing this would do more than just hurt him as a large force, moments after, attempted to slam him into the nearest wall with as much force as a bull elephant charging into one's self. As soon as Koumori hit the ground with another "Clack" She began to...yell? But, it wasn't normal. It was enhanced by the Pulsar1 data flowing though her body until it built up so much in her throat, it forcefully speed out her mouth, sending a large green sound wave towards Lestat.

Overview
Dodge to the left of Lestat
Claw Kicker--->Lestat (20+microburst)
Pulsar1--->Lestat (70, 35 to 8 splash effect if it hits an object)
Koumori's quick footstep managed herself to get closer to the surprised Lestat and laid a powerful kick to send him far away. The restored navi didn't stop her attack with that as the Pulsar also managed a full effect. Lestat was finally in the battle and it looked like he was a bit rusty. "...Hahahaha! Wonderful! Just wonderful! Looks like my infection completely healed and restored your body...Lemme get a little taste of that."

Instantly, Lestat disappeared and appeared just behind Koumori. "Such a fine neck..." Koumori couldn't do anything when Lestat sunk his teeth deep into her neck and sucked out a few blood from her. "Mmm...Heavenly" He grabbed Koumori's arms with his right and continued his feast.

Lestat: 530 [Sucking Koumori]

Koumori: 100 [Arms immobile!]

Koumori growled as she was grabbed by Lestat and having her own body drained of data. She was the real vampire around here. "Get...OFF!" Koumori yelled as she reared her leg back and kicked at Lestat from her current position, she attempted to aim for a vulnerable spot on Lestat's body. Attempting to get him off her. As her claws tried to do the work for damaging him and breaking his defences if he had attempted to form any around himself within the moments he had tried to form around his body.

Quickly after her attack, she attempted to flip him onto his back as she reared her body as back as she possibly could, and then flung her body forwards with all her strength, attempting to flip Lestat onto his back and break his hold on her.

Overview
Kick Lestat (8)
Flip Lestat onto his back
Auto dodge if action two is successful/repeat if action 2 isn't.
Koumori was able to kick Lestat away from her neck and even managed to throw him onto his back. Her neck was a little bit soar from the biting, but it wasn't too bad at all by the time being. Lestat, while on his back, looked up to Koumori and smiled. "Yes! You are perfect! You will become the part of my family!"

Lestat: 522 [On his back]

Koumori: 100

"I'd rather be deleted you bastard." Koumori spoke as she looked down at Lestat for a split second before she jumped back from Lestat's prone form as far as possible as she could, she needed to have as much range against Lestat as possible.

Quickly receiving chip data from Kedamono, Koumori's wings began to glow with a soft blue and her wings turned translucent as her wings tuned into a more solid watery form, slowly dripping onto the ground as she held the data there in her wings before bringing both of her wings as far back as possible and sending a wave of water at Lestat, her wings turning back to their snow white color.

"You wish to make me yours?" Koumori spoke darkly as she wrapped her wings around her body as a rocketing noise could be heard from...well, everywhere. "What about all those navis you kidnapped? Did you not want any of them? Or did you just delete them because they mindlessly obeyed your orders?" Koumori continued as she jumped high into the air before falling just as quickly and landing softly on the air, or more accurately, just above the floor. "Die criminal. And, scream for me when you are just about to be deleted, would you?" She finished as she hurtled through the air, wings spread to their fullest, as she was headed on a collision course with Lestat, before landing gracefully on her claws, behind Lestat, hoping to have hit him with her attack.

Overview
Dodge away from Lestat
Wideshot1---> Lestat (60, aqua)
Dash Attack---> Lestat (90+impact)
Lestat was able to dodge the watery wing with no problem and he started to have a small conversation between Koumori. "Yes, you are by far the most exquisite navi I had my eye on. Lestat started to hover from the ground and started to head towards Koumori. "No, no! They were my children. It was you who took me away from them...However, the friend of yours did prove some interest. After I make you my wife, I'll make sure they'll obey every word from you."

Lestat flew straight towards the navi while Koumori was doing something similar. They were able to exchange blows, but from the look of it, Lestat seemed to get a much harsher damage.

Lestat: 432

Koumori: 70

"You think I'd be willing to join you? Preposterous. I came to delete you, and that is what shall happen. One way or another." Koumori bantered with Lestat. Her fury for him growing with every passing moment. "I will see to your deletion." Koumori said as she glared at Lestat. "Sword." Koumori whispered as she received the data she requested, her wing becoming hard as steal and sharper than her claws as the edges jutted out more.

With a grin, Koumori rushed towards Lestat with great speed as she jumped towards him with a mighty leap into the air as she took a large downward slash at the infectious vampire's body, attempting to cleave him in half as she landed onto the ground with a "clack".
She quickly jumped backwards away from her enemy as soon as she gathered her senses, looking for Lestat's attack from all possible angles as another click echoed in her mind, processing the data, she determined it was the Guard1 data she had used earlier as she wrapped herself with her free wing and awaited for Lestat's attack.

Overview
Sword--->Lestat (80)
Dodge backwards
Guard1 (reflect 1 attack for up to 60 damage)
Lestat took the blow of the sword, but it looked as if he didn't feel a thing at all. "Now, don't be too harsh! I'll make you a part of my family, one way or the other.". The vampire disappeared in front of Koumori's sight, prompting her to set her guard up. However, Lestat was too fast and laid a quick slash across her torso before it was deflected away from the Guard chip.

Lestat: 292

Koumori: 50