Koumori's Dark Adventure!

Dr. Hesselius nodded a little thanks to Koumori and kept on building his strange weapon. The bat navi's Dash Attack was successful in attacking three of the viruses, as the navi went straight through the bodies or deeply scarring the bodies. However, one of the Teddies, just before it was deleted, swiped its furious claws against Koumori, leaving a large three claw mark over her right wing.

The viruses' rage subsided and a lot calmer than before, take this advantage!

TeddyA: 70 [Back]
TeddyB: DELETED
TeddyC: 10
TeddyD: DELETED
TeddyE: DELETED
TeddyF: 70 [Back]

Koumori: 80
Dr. Hesselius: 250 [Guard 1]

Terrain:
40% Grass 60% Normal
"Hmmm...give the viruses enough time and they calm down huh...?" Koumori said aloud, looking at the calmer faces of the trio of remaining viruses before she felt a pulsing in her wing, the attack had given her a nasty cut. "Mistress...give me the mine1 and pulsar1..." Koumori said to the dark sky, and, she received what she asked for in the form of two packets of data hitting her.

Koumori opened up the Mine1's packet of data and immediately opened it up with her conversion protocols, a white aura washed over her body and recovered her body to full, the wound healing completely.

She quickly accessed the other packet of data, sending the Pulsar data into her throat, it welled up within her until she couldn't keep it in anymore and sent a small, see able, wave of sound towards one of the Teddy viruses, hoping to shatter it into nothing as Koumori waited to see if any of the viruses would come after her.

Overview
Convert Mine1 into 90 heal
Pulsar1--->TeddyE (70)
dodge
The Pulsar completely shreded the Teddy into complete nothingness, while Dr. Hesselius was almost done with his invention. The Teddies attempted to attack with its paw rather than its claw this time, and tried to smack Koumori around. The first swipe was dodged, but the second one was coming from behind!

"Would you kindly take a half step forward, Koumori?"

Before she knew it, a large ray of energy streamed across where the Teddy use to be and where her whole back COULD'VE been. The light blinded everyone (except the doctor) and forced both Koumori and Teddy to take some refuge. "Oh no, you're not going anywhere". The doctor appeared just behind the cowering teddy and shot it with a Standard NetPolice Pistol Cannon, deleting the final Virus. "I'm sorry about that, the VCP-07 was taking much longer than I thought it would..."

TeddyA: DELETED
TeddyB: DELETED
TeddyC: DELETED
TeddyD: DELETED
TeddyE: DELETED
TeddyF: DELETED

Koumori: 120
Dr. Hesselius: 250 [Guard 1]

Terrain:
40% Grass 60% Normal

-BATTLE WON!-
RageClaw, 250z
"Its fine. So long as you don't delete me in the cross fire..." Koumori said as she downloaded her reward data and moved on. "Lets move. We have to keep going." Koumori said, slowing down a bit so the good doctor could catch up.
The navi didn't travel too far before seeing a unknown figure slowly coming their way. The Doctor took out his rifle and tried to identify the figure with the scope. He then lowered the rifle with a surprised expression,"...My God, it's one of the kidnapped navi! We need to get to him!". The Doctor ran towards the navi with unthinkable speed.

Unfortunately...The Kidnapped navi was falling into a dangerous part of Yumland, the Honeybomber Territory. The navi fell from exhaustion and accidentally stroke the Honeybomber nest. The bees came pouring down, stinging the already poor and exhausted navi. "He...Help!" he cried with all his might. Now he fell as he was knocked unconscious. The nearby Viney wrapped the body with its vine and dragged it to its poison lair.

The Doctor arrived a second or two late before all this thing happened. He retreated back to where Koumori was standing, to make sure he doesn't agitate the Honeybombers. "Retrieve the navi ASAP! That is our top priority for now!!"

HoneybomberA: 110
HoneybomberB: 110
HoneybomberC: 110
HoneybomberD: 110
HoneybomberE: 110
VineyA: 80
VineyB: 80
VineyC: 80 [Binding 'KidNapped Navi']

KidNapped Navi: 50 [Bind/Unconscious/Under the Poison]

Dr. Hesselius: 250

Terrain:
30% Grass, 30% Poison, 40% Normal
"Damn. Mistress! FireKnife!" Koumori yelled at her netop, receiving the data immediately as Koumori rushed to the navi, not caring for her own safety.

Rushing towards the Navi, she quickly activated her Fire Knife's data, the tip of her wing glowing red hot as she reached the vine, and the navi. "Don't move. I'm here to help." Koumori said as she slashed at the vine holding the navi's body, hoping to delete the virus connected to it as she slowly brought her claw down into the poison, her data eroding as she did. "Grab my claw. And hold tight." She said as she waited for him to grab her claw before trying to hoist the navi out of the toxic sludge.

Overview
Fire Knife--->VineyC's root holding the navi (60X2 elemental damage+slashing)
Put claw into poison panel and wait for navi to grab on.
Hoist navi out of poison onto normal, if possible.
((Here it comes! Here comes my Modding ass-ness!))

The Viney was cut in half with Koumori's searing wing and the vine constricting the kidnapped navi disappeared into thin air. Koumori valiantly dipped her own claw into the poison to make sure the navi could grab it...HOWEVER! The navi was still unconscious was unable to do anything. Realizing this, Koumori retreated away before the poison panels did more damage to her.

The Doctor prepared his rifle and aimed at two of the Honeybombers. He knew this would be a danger to him if he was to attack these, but he needed to take care of them in order to make a safe passage for them to escape with the Kidnapped navi. He fired two straight shot at the nest and started to run away in order to evade the bees. The bees proved to be much faster than the Doctor's expectation and he was stung all over his body.

HoneybomberA: 50
HoneybomberB: 50
VineyA: 80
VineyB: 80
VineyC: DELETED

KidNapped Navi: 40 [Unconscious/Under the Poison]

Koumori: 110
Dr. Hesselius: 210

Terrain:
30% Grass, 30% Poison, 40% Normal
"Damn. Pulsar1." Koumori said to Kedamono as she received the data, she quickly created a small blue ball of data towards the navi, even as he rested below the poison panels, and hoped to heal him somewhat before she went on the attack with her Fire Knife.

Quickly moving in on one of the Viney viruses, she quickly feinted to the left and then to right before jumping high into the air and slashing at it's roots with the tip of her wing, hoping to take it out, seeing as how it's their weak point.

She quickly then dashed over to the other, feinting a little to the left before she quickly jumped at the virus's roots, knowing that she had to take them out before going after the Honeybombers.

Overview
Convert Pulsar1 into a 35 heal for Unknown Navi
Fireknife--->VineyB (120 due to elemental weakness+slashing)
Fireknife--->VineyA (same damage as above)
The healing ball made it through the thick poison and successfully healed the unconscious navi. The one-two combo from Koumori's FireKnife quickly ended the Viney's short life. Before she knew it, the poisons resided and left the kidnapped navi safely laying on the normal ground. The Vineys must've been causing those poison panels!

Dr. Hesselius fired two more shots at the same Honeybombers, and again was stung by the bees before the nest was completely destroyed. He turned to see that the navi was safe and nodded to Koumori, "Great job! Now we just need to take care of those Honeybomber!"

HoneybomberA: DELETED
HoneybomberB: DELETED
VineyA: DELETED
VineyB: DELETED

KidNapped Navi: 65 [Unconscious]

Dr. Hesselius: 180

Terrain:
30% Grass, 70% Normal
"Right." Koumori nodded, she then looked at the Honeybombers with a vacant stare, her wing still glowed a little from the Fire Knife's influence on her wings.

Quickly rushing at one of the Honeybombers, she realized from the doctor's attacks that the Honeybombers only attacked when they were attacked, but, she'd burn them up before they had a chance to counter attacked as she feinted behind the one she rushed at and stabbed at it from behind, like a knife should, hoping to burn it into nothingness.

As she finished her attack upon the virus, she turned to another Honeybomber and dashed at it from the side, sending the tip of her wing at the virus, attempting to delete it as well, and burn it up in the process so it couldn't counter her attack.

And with the final Honeybomber, she quickly jumped high into the air and landed in front of it, feinting to the right, she quickly stabbed at it as well, hoping to take it out like the rest and hoped that there was no counter attack after.

Overview
actions 1-3:Firekinfe--->HoneybomberC-E (120+slashing due to elemental weaknesses)
((Lazy post))

The fireknife made the Honeybombers into charred remains. The passage was clear and the Kidnapped navi was safe...Seeing the condition the navi was in, Dr. Hesselius knew that the navi couldn't leave this place alone. "I'm sorry Koumori, you have go ahead without me for now. I have to drop this navi off at the nearest NetPolice station...". Helping the navi to stand, the doctor was about the leave before the kidnapped navi whispered something to himself, "Their blood..."

And in a blink of an eye, both the Doctor and the navi disappeared in front of Koumori.

HoneybomberA: DELETED
HoneybomberB: DELETED
HoneybomberC: DELETED
HoneybomberD: DELETED
HoneybomberE: DELETED
VineyA: DELETED
VineyB: DELETED

KidNapped Navi: 65 [Unconscious]

Dr. Hesselius: 180 [Temporary Jack Out]

Terrain:
30% Grass, 70% Normal

-Battle Won!-
500z
Koumori's ears twitched at the navis words, downloading her reward data before whispering "Their blood...?" She moved on.
"Ha~"

"La~"

Two voices rang through the silent dark night...

"Pe~"

"Ni~"

Again, the two voices was coming out of nowhere, but this time was just behind Koumori. A large gust of wind came across Koumori, which blew off the Torch program into nothing. It was fortunate that Koumori could see in the dark with her sonar, but she still couldn't figure out where the voices where coming from.

"O!!" "O!!"

The voices were much louder than before, which meant they're closer to Koumori!

"He don't like them" "I don't like them"

A flash of light came across the area, revealing two normal navis in front of Koumori. One was colored reddish while the other had a color of dark green. They were gliding only an centimeter high off the ground posing a strange position together. The lights were actually stage lights that were focused on the two navis.

"His name is Mist" "His name is Brisk"

They split and glided around and around Koumori.

"Have you see our Brother? His name is Kist?" "Our Brother, have you seen him? Kist, was his name?"

They nodded to one another and grouped together. They got into a waltz position and slid back into the darkness as the stage light was turned off.

"YOU DID, YOU DID!" "KILL YOU! KILL YOU!"

...This was a very strange turn of event for Koumori. When was the calm and sane Doctor when she needed him the most!

Brisk: 200
Mist: 300

Terrain:
100% Normal

-BATTLE FOUR, FIGHT!-
"Complete darkness...not good..." Koumori mumbled as she used her echo location to look around for the two. "Their blood...what did that navi mean...?" she pondered before thinking of something.

Jumping high into the air, Koumori spread her wings as far as she possibly could, gliding at the navi she thought to be the weaker of the two as she bared her fangs and attempted to sink her fangs into his neck, attempting to drain out whatever she could, hoping she was right before she let go and jumped back, looking around as she sent more waves of sound through the area, hoping to see the other navi as she readied herself to dodge, should she need to be.

Overview
Swoop, Bite and Drain--->Brisk (30 drain)
dodge if attacked
dodge if attacked
((*Tisk tisk* It is written that you could only do it later on. Not right now!!))

"Oh Godness!" "My Godness!"

The pair simply took a big swing to dodge Koumori's attack while they were waltzing and gliding across the dark room. They split and attempted a double-pronged attack on the assaulting navi, but she was well prepared and dodged most of the lethal attacks thrown at her. In the end, Brisk threw a fast, but weak kick across Koumori's chest, throwing her far away from the Pair.

"Oh No..." "Oh no..."

The pair was huddled in fear (in a very exaggerated manner), "whispering" to one another.

"Could she have figured it out?" "Maybe she has figured it out?!"

It was silent for a second and they suddenly yelled as loud as they can.

"KIST! HOW COULD YOU!" "KIST! WHY WOULD YOU?"

Brisk: 200
Mist: 300

Koumori: 90

Terrain:
100% Normal
"Damn you two..." Koumori whispered, looking at the two huddled with each other. "Fine...I'll delete you myself..." Koumori mumbled as she heard two clicks into her PET. Chips. Koumori needed them.

Quickly scrambling to her feet, Koumori's wing glowed with a slight aqua color, the same as the sea, smiling, she reared her wing as far back as possible and with a great swipe of her wing, she sent a large wave of pressurized water at the two navis, attempting to hit the duo square in the chest.

Quickly, she accessed the second packet of data in her system, a Dash Attack, she knew that she could take them out quickly if she was lucky enough to hit, as she wrapped her wings around her body, and with a quick blast of sound, she quickly head in their direction, soon reaching a breakneck speed as she attempted to go through the two navis and, hopefully, scare them off, she didn't wish to delete them unless it came to that as she reached the other side of the duo and readied herself to dodge.

Overview
Wideshot1--->Brisk and Mist (60, aqua)
Dash Attack--->Brisk and Mist (90+impact, line attack)
dodge if attacked
The blade of water made a large impact on the two navis, causing an explosion of water and soaking them to their bone.

"Arrg! That wasn't so nice!" "Urrg! You should be nicer!"

They stacked up to one another and started to spin and spin around like a twister. As Koumori was dashing in for the attack, their spinning was far too powerful and knocked Koumori out of her Dash Attack phase.

"YOU'RE JUST TOO TROUBLESOME!" "YOU JUST WONT STOP HITTING!"

The spotlight was on them again, revealing the pair back into their waltzing position. They danced and glided around Koumori, almost dazing the Bat Navi.

"Who sent you? Are you here for Lestat?" "Why you here? Are you looking for Lestat?"

Again, they split and tried to strike Koumori when she least expected, but the navi skillfully dodged every thing the pair threw right at them.

"We won't let you see Father!" "Our Dad doesn't want to see you!"

Brisk: 140
Mist: 240

Koumori: 60

Terrain:
100% Normal
"Then...I will force my way through!" Koumori yeled at the duo, requesting long range chips for her attacks. She quickly recived them from her Netop and smiled widely.

Quickly accessing the first of the two packets of data like usual, she created a small ball of water in front of her, it floated slightly above the ground and away from Koumori. She aimed carefully, making sure the splash would hit both navis, as she kicked the ball of water with such force that the data sped towards the duo and attempted to splash onto the other upon impact.

As Koumori accessed the other packet of data, she knew it all too well, the Mine1 she had in her folder. She smiled slightly as she quickly converted the data into her body, healing her body to full as she did. Quickly taking evasive action, she ran to the side, looking on all sides, in an attempt to see the next attacks directed at her.

Overview
Bubbler--->Brisk, splash at Mist (50+splash1, aqua)
Convert Mine1 to heal 90 HP
Dodge
"ARRGG!" "URRGG!"

The Bubbler was a success, soaking the pair again.

"What are we going to do! I'm so wet!" "I'm so wet! What are we going to do!"

It was strange since they were still waltzing across the dark area and the discussed their problems at another. They stopped, spun around, and pointed at Koumori.

"YOU'RE DEAD MEAT!" "YOU'RE DEAD FEET...what?"

Somewhat confused at Mist's mistake, they hesitated before attempting to attack with a flying jump kick.

Brisk: 90 [ATTACKING!]
Mist: 190 [ATTACKING!]

Terrain:
100% Normal
Koumori quickly jumped back at the bum rush the duo had initiated on Koumori, knowing that they would deal serious damage if she was in the way.

She then fiented to the right, in another attempt to dodge their collective attacks before fienting to the right in an attempt to do the same, she could only hope that she could evade their attacks, if at all possible.

Overview
Dodgex3