Koumori's Dark Adventure!

"Harsh? You want me to just bow down at your feet and not fight back?" Koumori questioned as a black aura of energy began to waft around her body. Kedamono had slotted in the Mine1, she had immediately converted it into a healing force of energy for herself. The black aura of energy continued to waft around her body until she had been completely healed by the Mine's energy before it dispersed from her.
"You corrupt navis and make them your slaves." She began, taking threatening a step towards Lestat. "Your powers could have been used for the greater good. And yet. You used them to create your so called "family."" Koumori said as she took another threatening step towards Lestat. "You are a disgrace. I should know, I disgraced my own family. You are a danger to navis the world over." Koumori continued as she held her wing in front of her."You must be eliminated. Deleted. Erased from existence. Call your slaves whatever you will. It will not change the fact you are taking them for your own personal gain. Against their will. Now. DIE!" Koumori finished as she made a mad dash towards the corrupter.

Dashing towards Lestat with her wing back, trailing on the ground, she sidestepped to the right as her wing scrapped the ground behind her, a trail of sparks lightening the area more and more as she neared Lestat with great fury in her eyes as she jumped towards him with a beastly sounding growl in her throat as she attempted to cleave Lestat in half with a diagonal slash to the left, landing on the ground behind him.

Quickly looking behind her, she jumped high into the air, her legs pointing towards Lestat despite her body facing the other way before she dropped backwards towards him as she spun in the air like a buzz saw, her body turning into a sharp killing machine as she attempted to slash Lestat in half again, this time, right down as she landed on her feet with an audiable "clack".

Overview
Convert Mine1 (90 heal)
SwordX2--->Lestat (160 total damage)
"You dare to question my authority? My power could never be used to aid those. A power that enslaves anyone I use it upon? Tell me, what could it be used for? Your own logic betrays you! Disgraces are a danger to the world over, you say? What the devil do you mean? You say things that don't make sense, and try to kill me? At least I give them new life. You just take it away. I'll fix that. " With that, Lestat took the first sword blow to the chest, then caught the sword and ripped it from Koumori's hands, slashing her straight back into the ground, pinning her right wing there as the sword slid into the terrain with a 'clunksh' noise. It wouldn't be able to be pulled out, with the strength it had taken to place it there.

Lestat: 212

Koumori: 70

Dr. Hesselius: 46 [Back to normal/Unconscious]
Mist: 100 [Back to Normal/Unconscious]
Brisk: 100 [Back to Normal/Unconscious]

Terrain: 95% Normal 5% Cracked
Koumori's win had been ripped off by the enemy, her own weapon used against her, and her own offensive options dwindled, she was running out of steam with which to fight with, not wanting to waste her breath, she stayed silent, staring at her enemy with hatred that filled her body to even the greatest of extremes. Two words popped up on the PET screen as Koumori waited for her enemy's next move, "Fire Knife", it said. Koumori was granted her weapon quickly as she began to stand up onto her claws, the inner part of her wing tearing in half as she stood to her full height and her torn off wing crevice bleed slowly with a red ooze, going down the side of her body, Koumori panted slowly and deeply before she charged at her adversary.

With the "wind" whipping around her face and body, small droplets of her "blood" splattered onto the ground, her fur matted from battle, she activated her battlechip. A small flame flickered to life at the tip of her wing and slowly curled down the length of her torn wing before bursting into a large flame, coating her wing with the dancing red-orange flames as she quickly took the chance to attack Lestat with a swing of her wing, attempting to slash into the side of his body and burn him all the same, though more dully than her sword had cut into him earlier.
Back peddling away from Lestat quickly, she soon looked at him with a freezing glare, quickly running back towards him with her powerful legs and soon reaching him and, with a swift motion, she then reared her left leg backwards as far as possible before attempting to deliver a, largely weak damaging, kick at Lestat, but the damage isn't what she wanted. No. She wanted to kick his ass into the nearest wall as a large gust of wind blew towards Lestat and, hopefully, sending his ass flying.

Overview
Auto Dodge if attacked
Fire Knife--->Lestat (60+fire+slashing)
Claw Kicker--->Lestat (20+microburst)
((Alright, Dark. Lets finish this))

In a flash, Koumori's wing left a deep gash on Lestat's torso and burned his whole body into a fierce inferno. While he was distracted by the fire, the bat navi took her chance and kicked him straight into the nearest wall. He crashed and literally shook the entire mansion for a second. Dusts and stone fragments fell down on to the ground, limiting Koumori's vision. "...It seems like you won't go down as easily as I thought you would."

It was Lestat, but his voice was deeper than it was. The dusts finally settled and revealed the Vampire stripped from his orange tux and showed slightly charred skin of his. "I would still accept you as my dear wife...but, I wouldn't mind if you're completely limbless.". He lifted his right arm and clenched it into a fist. With a blink, the arm literally exploded into chunks and pieces and revealed an organic blade, pulsating at his heart beat.

"Get ready, My Love, to be a part of me..."

Lestat: 120

Koumori: 70

"Part of you...?" Koumori began as her blood ran hot at the moment. "I'll say this again...I'd sooner be deleted..." Koumori finished before a thought passed through her mind. I have to finish him now...that blade he holds...no, he created...I don't want to see it's power... she brandished her weapon of choice threateningly, her body knowing what to do. Meanwhile in the real world, Kedamono was watching on, looking directly at Lestat's HP total and concentrating on Koumori's abilities. Two hits from her knife...that's all Koumori needs to finish him off... She thought before shouting to Koumori. "Delete him and get out of there Koumori! I don't want to lose you." She said.

Brandishing her weapon again, she ran towards Lestat with the greatest of speed, sending a whooshing sound about her ears, her senses focused on Lestat, blocking all other voices out from her mind as she rushed Lestat with her blade. With a powerful jump, Koumori sent herself several feet into the air as she quickly regained her senses, her body battered and bruised from the battle, she intended to finish Lestat off here and now as she quickly sent her blade downwards at Lestat's face, knowing Lestat could easily parry her attack before jumping back away from Lestat as soon as she hit the ground.

She quickly rushed at him again, this time from the side as she held her wing out as far as possible, her edge, nor determination, faltering as she slashed at Lestat's torso with a wide slash, attempting to cut him in half and then, as soon as bringing her blade out, she then made a quick stabbing motion at Lestat's heart, hoping to fell him once and for all.

Overview
FireKnifeX3--->Lestat (60+fireX3 attacks)
(slightly less than 3 days worth of a bump)
"Nggh. You've hurt me, my dear, but I've hurt you. Perhaps... We shall meet again. Yes, we shall meet again. I find you most... Interesting." With this, the vampiric navi slowly faded away into bits of component data, leaving a hole in Koumori's side. There wasn't much left of the either of them, and all of the other navis looked to be in pretty bad shape. Hessellius looked like he was starting to awaken slightly, though...

Lestat: Deleted? Gone?

Koumori: 20

Koumori turned to the trio of navis that she had saved during this battle, looking at them with a tired stare before walking over to Dr. Hesselius' form and kneeling down to his level. "You OK? I've taken care of Lestat and the other two are saved. Mission accomplished...just barely..." She said, dispersing the FireKnife data in her wing and placing it over her body before standing.
Dr. Hesselius was slowly regaing his consciousness after being controlled by Lestat, and so did the "Mist" and "Brisk." Their body colors slowly changed back to their original color and they were completely clueless of what was going on. "Hey...What...What's going on?", "Where are we...". Both looked at one another and unexpectedly fell to the ground from exhaustion. "They'll be alright."

The doctor was back in full health, but he was staggering a little as he walked. "They just need some time to rest. It was expected when Lestat forced them to battle when they weren't made to do so.". The navi lifted the two navis on his shoulders and handed Koumori a disk. "I'm sorry, but we should return the navis back to medical care. Hand the disk to the GNA and they should reward you for this Mission Success."

And so, the Doctor disappeared in front of Koumori's sight and left her alone in the destroyed mansion...

Lestat: ???

Koumori: 20

Dr. Hesselius: 46 [Back to normal
[color=003333]Mist[/color]: 100 [Back to Normal]
Brisk: 100 [Back to Normal]

-BATTLE WON!-

Rewards:
2000z + [Rageclaw2] BattleChip + [Hesselius' Note] Key Item
Koumori scraped together what data was left after the battle, taking the disk from Hesselius before jacking out, unaware of what might happen in the future, the wing that Lestat also had cleaved into the ground, disappeared with Koumori's presence in the area.