Koumori's Dark Adventure!

Both Brisk and Mist stopped in mid-air, even before they started to attack Koumori.

"...This is getting boring" "You're getting boring..."

They started to float away, but it felt as if that wasn't the reason why they were leaving the battle between Koumori.

"See you soon~" "Meet you soon~."

They continued into the darkness before even Koumori's sonar could locate where they are...

Brisk: Ran away
Mist: Ran away

Koumori: 120

Terrain:
100% Normal

-BATTLE WON?-
NOTHING
Koumori, wordlessly, walked down the path even farther.
As Koumori was walking further and further, a familiar voice came from behind. "Koumori! Aren't you in a rush?". It was Dr. Hesselius, returning from the NetPolice Station. He looked the same as ever, but his cloak seemed a little more...bulky compared to last time. "I hope you didn't run into any sort of problem, did you?"
"No. Not really...but I fought two navis that I have a feeling were under the control of the navi we are looking for." Koumori said bluntly.
" 'Two navis that I have a feeling were under the control of the navi we are looking for?' Are you saying that the navis we are looking for is mind controlling two other navis? Please Koumori, try to make it a little more clear." Dr. Hesselius fidgeted with his shoulder, which actually made a large *CLANK* noise underneath his cloak. "Oh...Don't bother about that, I'm just carrying some extra weight". He looked around, seeing nothing but the empty network. He turned to Koumori again and asked, "Do you have any idea where the two navis were heading towards to?"
"They were named Brisk and Mist, one was redish, the other was a dark green color. I couldn't see which way they went though. It was a little too dark for my eyes and my sonar couldn't catch them in time. I believe they went this way." Koumori said, pointing in the way she was going. "I'm not sure how far they got though. But, they had this kind of Rhyming thing going on, one said something and then the other said almost the exact thing the first said. I'm not sure who this navi has gotten under it's control, but, I don't know who has been taken away." Koumori said.
"Brisk and Mist...The navi I just sent to intensive care mentioned that name. Maybe the two navis you fought were the kidnapped navi...We need to catch up with that as soon as possible!" Dr. Hesselius lit up another Torch, lighting up the dark area, and proceeded towards the direction Koumori pointed at.

---

A few minute later after the two navis walked further and further towards where Brisk and Mist disappeared into, it revealed a giant, elaborate mansion floating at least three stories high in the sky...
"So...this could be where they are at...they referred to the kidnapper as "father"...the navi we're looking for must have implanted that idea into their heads...they didn't seem too bright either..." Koumori said, looking at the castle, looking for an opening somewhere.
Koumori and Dr. Hesselius looked for a way in to the mansion, but found nothing. "Well then...If we can't find an entrance, we just have to make one? Gah, who would've thought I would have the chance to say something so cliche...". The Doctor kneeled down and took out a tall barreled Rocket Launcher, possibly taller than the navi him self. Aiming at one of the mansion's glass window, he pulled the trigger to fire a long missile, causing a large explosion.

"Shall we?"
"Lets. We should find the navis quickly and delete the one doing all this, if capturing him is not possible." Koumori said.
The Doctor nodded at Koumori's reply and used an elaborate grappling hook to fly into the mansion. The interior could be compared to a 5-star Hotel, or possibly greater. Dr. Hesselius landed inside and prepared his rifle like a special op, being completely cautious about everything. "Alright, Koumori. Cost is clear, come into the mansio-"

"I'm afraid I have to ask you to leave."

The voice was coming JUST behind the doctor, whispering it right at his ear. The navi remained calm, didn't turn around, and noted to Koumori through a private message. "...Not yet, do not proceed in. I repeat, do not proceed in to the Mansion..."

A second later, sound of gunshots rang from the mansion to Koumori...
"What the..." Koumori managed to say as Kedamono popped up in her ear. "Get out of there!" She commanded Koumori. She obeyed as Koumori attempted to jump back as far away as possible and evade the gun fire.
((The battle is almost coming up, dark. Just bear it with me a little longer))

The Doctor saw Koumori retreating away from the mansion, and nodded his head since she was doing the right decision. Turning towards his enemy, Dr. Hesselius continued to fire his guns. "It's alright as long as she contacts with the other NetPolice..."

"HA! Do you really think sending in more worthless pieces of shits like you here would make a difference? Be rational and submit!!"

The Doctor replied by shooting more, but the bullets seems to either phase or make very little effect towards his enemy. He stopped the shooting all together and breathed in and out. "...Who are you?"

"You may call me Lestat...The father of the generations..."

---

5 Minutes passed since Koumori was running away from the Mansion, and a message came to the navi through the private channel the Doctor was using. Without accepting the message, it started to play by its own.

"If you value your friend, return to the Mansion..."

"Yea! Come back you meanie!", "Yea! I dare you, pansy!"
"Damn it." Koumori whispered before she began to ran back to the mansion. I'll delete that kidnapper...one way or another... She thought.
(3 DAY BUMP!)
When Koumori reached the mansion's interior, the first sight she saw was the defeated Doctor laying down nearly lifeless while the one who did this to was strolling down a flight of stairs. He was a skinny navi, about 5' 11, wearing a dark orange tuxedo with a fur scarf. His hair was jet black and up to his shoulder, and his eye was narrow and pure black.

"You must be a friend of him..."

The navi didn't match his eye with Koumori, he only focused on adjusting the cuff and his white glove.

"You're just in time. I just got dressed for the occasion. To celebrate the new member of our family."

He pointed at the Doctor and snapped his finger. The body started to twitch violently and cough up blood to the ground. Dr. Hesselius tried to stand up to his knee, only to crash down to the ground again. With all his strength, he brought up these words towards his only hope

"My blood...in...fe..."

It was cut short when two feets drove down to the doctor's head, finally knocking him unconscious. It was the two navis from before, but they were completely rejuvenated from the previous battle.

"SHUT UP!", "KEEP QUIET!"

The orange tux navi twirled his finger in the air, which made the two navi stop and float towards his side. Padding both of them by their head, he smiled.

"Now, you can't treat your own brother like that. Can we?"

He turned his focus towards Koumori and bowed.

"My name is Lestat. If you would like, I can make you the older sister of these two..."

"NO! I WANT TO KILL HER!", "NO! I WANNA KILL HER FIRST!"

Lestat smiled again and proceeded to sit down at the flight of stairs.

"Do what you must."

==============

Lestat: 600 [Behind Brisk & Mist / Leisurely watching the battle]
Brisk: 350
Mist: 300

Koumori: 120
Dr. Hesselius: 2 [???]

Terrain: 100% Normal

-BOSS BATTLE! START!!-
"Try and delete me if you must. I will not willingly succumb to you Lestat. I have come to retrieve the navis you have kidnapped." Koumori said as she pointed her wing at the two navis that stood before her. "But first." Koumori said as she received Rageclaw data, creating a ball of blood in front of her as she sent it towards her ally. "That should keep him alive. If only for a little bit longer." She said as a large grin seeped across her face.

She then quickly took evasive movements, to the left of the duo, her legs carrying her as fast as she could before going away from Lestat as she jumped mid run, spreading her wings as wide as possible. Slowly drifting on the slight currents within the small battlefield, she drifted as close to Mist as fast as possible, before she neared him and opened her mouth as wide as possible, her fangs gleaming slightly in the light, before she then attempted to close into Mist's neck, attempting to drain him of his vitality before letting go moments later, and jumping back, hopefully, away from Lestat.

Overview
Convert Rageclaw into 20 Heal for Dr. Hesselius.
Dodge
Swoop, Bite & Drain--->Mist (30 drain)
Koumori healed the unconscious partner and proceeded to attack the twins. Her evasive movement was a success when the twins had a hard time figuring out where she was going to be. Before they knew, Koumori's teeth sank deep into Mist's neck and sucked out his data

"MIST!", "BRI...i..."

Mist was knocked unconscious and dropped to the ground. In a blink of an eye, the color of the navi changed from green to blue, which was the original color of the navi. Brisk and Lestat was amazed by this sudden change of their former comrade. Brisk started to cry uncontrollably for losing his "brother" so suddenly, but Lestat quietly sat and tried to calm him down.

"Now Brisk, don't be crying like that...Did you forget? You're having a new brother today!"

Lestat turned towards Koumori and smiled. Before she knew it, a gun fire shot straight through her shoulder from the behind. What it revealed was the Doctor standing up perfectly straight with his handgun pointing at her.

"..."

The navi tried to speak, but nothing came out of his mouth. Lestat appeared just in front of the doctor and padded his back.

"My! That took a lot longer than I thought it would. That is why you'll be a perfect big brother for Brisk!"

It looked as if the Doctor was infected like Brisk was, becoming the slave of his former enemy. He looked the same, but his eye was blank and lifeless and part of his body started to change colors. This isn't good at all...

==============

Lestat: 600 [Behind Brisk / Watching the battle]
Brisk: 350
Dr. Hesselius: 122 [INFECTED! / Behind Koumori]

Koumori: 100

Mist: 100 [Back to Normal/Unconscious]

"Tch..." Koumori spat, she only held her eyes on Brisk, she knew what she needed to do. "Time to cure you navi. I'll get to you in a minute Doctor." Koumori said, as she took off.

Running towards Brisk, she quickly moved to the left, trying to evade any possible shots from the infected doctor as she feinted to the right, jumping a moment after as she spread her wings out as far as possible and as soon as she landed in front of Brisk, she then tried to wrap her wings around him and then bite him on the neck, attempting to drain away the infection that Lestat had put into him. Moments passed before she opened her wings around him and stopped her draining of his processors as she then jumped back, allowing room for him to fall as she jumped backwards and turned in mid-air, attempting to get herself turned around so she would face Dr. Hesselius. "I'll cure you soon. Just wait for me." She said under her breath.

Overview
Tactical Movment towards Brisk/dodge towards Brisk
Drain Brisk and try to cure him (8 due to buster stats)
dodge
Koumori approached her target with quick maneuvers, however, it didn't stand a chance against the Doctor's master marksmanship. As soon as Koumori was in mid-air, two bullets shot through both her wings, causing her to stumble down to the ground.

"...N...Ma..."

The Doctor's expression was dull and lacked any sort of emotions. His pistol was still raised, ready to fire at any given moment. Koumori rushed towards the surprised and shocked Brisk, who was on his knee for the loss of his brother. Brisk reacted at the last moment, causing Koumori's attempt to drain the infected data to be less successful than it should have been.

"Mist...Mi..."

Brisk punched away Koumori, but it completely stunned his body due to the lack of the data that was controlling his mind. He just stood there with a blank face, while Lestat was still carelessly watching the battle...

==============

Lestat: 600 [Behind Brisk / Watching the battle]
Brisk: 342 [STUN!]
Dr. Hesselius: 122 [INFECTED! / Behind Koumori]

Koumori: 60

Mist: 100 [Back to Normal/Unconscious]