Circuit Sisters

[furl=9035246,1,10003688][>> Strelka Bar - Sharo.][/furl]

A transfer pad leading to one of the main roadways of Sharo Net lit up as two humanoid figures of light appeared inside of it. The light receded quickly, and Eternalis and Aurora walked out from it. Aurora stretched her limbs as she surveyed the network of white snow before her. "Mmm, I wish we'd pressed the point and gone to Beach Net instead. When you've gotten used to warmth it's hard to go back to this cold weather," she said wistfully.

"Doesn't your suit have a temperature regulator?" said Eternalis.

"It's not exactly a furnace," sighed Aurora. Meanwhile, her partner looked down at their feet, and thought of something, snapping his fingers together. Shortly after, a third beam of light appeared next to them, its size much smaller than both of theirs earlier. The reason was easily discerned as little Sparky jumped out of it and into Aurora's arms, barking with glee. "Whoa, hey, glad to see you too, Sparky!" she giggled, as she received a few hearty licks to her face from the armored pup. Eternalis reached out and patted his second Support Program on its head, before gingerly picking Sparky up. The result was that he, too, received some of the little animal's unconditional love with its licks, eliciting some laughs all around.

"I'll be using him for the moment in high alt, so I can supply you two with healing support. Is that fine?" said Eternalis, in between licks.

"Yeah, sounds alright," said Aurora with a grin.
((Lyntael Jacking in, from => Strelka Bar))
--------
(Subtype Choices: Gust and Turbulence)

Aurora and Eternalis would actually find themselves waiting around for a few minutes longer than expected, before the pale yellow light beam that heralded Lyntael's arrival delivered her to their location on the Sharo network.

When the light faded, however, the girl that had arrived was dressed very differently from the way they'd seen her out in the real world before. Now, her wild yellow hair was mostly contained by a moderately traditional-looking stocking style cap, in a rich yellow tone with a white furred ruff that left most of her forehead clear. The tail went down over her back part way and ended in a white fluffy pom-pom, while the cap also featured built in ear protectors with her navi emblem picked out in thread on the rounded covers. Below that, she was wearing a broad yellow scarf that lay flat and wrapped about her neck and shoulders before trailing down her back to end in another thread-worked copy of her emblem.

The main body of her new outfit, was a winter over-robe with a closed neck and sleeves that came to the middle of her upper arms. The predominate colour was a clean white, with seams that bore a yellow-picked lightning bolt thread design. It looked thin but insulated — glimpses of a tight-carded wool layer peeked out from the inside, and the whole of it was snug and tailor-fitted to a female shape. On Lyntael, this meant that it hugged her chest tightly, suggesting the fact of her femininity, without attempting to hide the fact that she hadn't very much to 'suggest' in the first place. It drew in at the waist, held by a broad leather belt with a silver buckle and an over-long tail that hung down the centre of the robe to its base and was capped at the end by a silver boss of her emblem.

There was only one part in the robe, covered by the resting position of the belt strap, below the belt line, then seemingly jumping across to the hip underneath the belt itself, so that it could cross upwards diagonally from the right, up between her breasts, until it reaches the base of the top neck 'V'. the main line continued, forming one half of the neck line, while the under-layer rose in the other direction. The base of the 'V' was sealed with a fine silver brooch, which again formed a replica of her emblem over the place where her actual emblem lay underneath. A series of strong-looking toggle ties held the front of the robe closed above the belt, each securely fastened.

Where the robe itself ended, Lyntael seemed to be wearing an under-layer of thin thermals; the skin between the end of the sleeves and her warm mittens was covered by a thin white layer of fabric, while yellow thermal leggings covered her skin from the end of the robe tot he tops of her boots as well. the boots themselves were of a brushed yellow leather, sturdy but with plenty of give for running. They reached halfway up her shins where the tops were cuffed in a broad double recurve of leather that was stitched and bore slim metal decoration plates across the fronts, in silver. Similar plates, only round, sat proud at the base of her heels, roughly at her ankles, on both sides of the boot. The mittens, if anyone was appraising closely, bore similar metal plates at bunched cuffs around her wrists.

After she arrived fully, Lytnael took an extra moment or two to take in the cold air and exhale a cloud of misted breath. After that, she looked about, and brightened as she found aurora and Eternalis, raising one hand to wave a mitten back and forth as she approached. this turned into a small, hands-together squeak of glee when she saw sparky as well, though she held herself back from actually contacting nay of them. Despite the hesitation, the girl was grinning and smiling for once, neat white teeth showing as she suppressed a giggle. Something over the course of the couple of minutes between when they'd left and now seemed to have helped her find a better mood to move forward with.

"Hi! Ah... Oh that air feels cold... Sorry about the wait, I had to get changed first. what do you think? I told you I had winter clothes! I designed the outfit myself. It's really cosy!" She put her hands out to the side for a moment, to better show off her outfit, then promptly returned to hugging herself and rubbing her hands together. It might have been wilful distraction, but she didn't make any moves of her own to start looking for trouble, no matter what Rogan's instructions or intentions had been; Lyntael knew that now that he was in serious business talks, he wouldn't really be so much as looking her way, so he wouldn't really know if she took her time and delayed getting to the less pleasant part of things for a bit.

"And who is this?" She giggled again, waving one mittened hand at Sparky, though she still didn't approach directly.
"Sure is taking a while... I didn't think Navis had to do makeup," commented Eternalis, while Aurora busied herself with playing pat-a-cake with Sparky. She was about to say something when the fourth member of the party decided to make her entrance at long last, wearing her elaborate winter outfit. The two turned towards the latest entrant, clearly impressed by Lyntael's self-made costume. More than that, the sight of the girl actually smiling after what had transpired before with her operator warmed their hearts as they walked over towards her.

"Now that's dressing warm! It really does look cosy," said Aurora, tilting her head here and there to inspect the various details of her robes. Her thoughts went back to her friend back in the Electown store, and she made a mental note to perhaps introduce the two later on. "You really designed all of this yourself? It's really nice."

"I kind of feel underdressed now," joked Eternalis, as Lyntael approached them, and inquired about their canine friend. "Oh, this? This is Sparky. He's going to be keeping me company while you two clear out the viruses. He's friendly; say hi!" he said, holding out the pup towards her outstretched mitten. Sparky responded with a cheerful bark and a small lick before Eternalis retracted him back, where he lay in the slime monster's arms, eyes full of anticipation of the adventure ahead.

"Anyway, let's get started on this. You said you had some contracted targets here in Sharo, right? If we clear those out quick, we can probably try a little detour towards the Electopian gate. I'm sure your operator won't mind," he said with a grin, as he turned back towards the main road with Sparky in tow.

"Oh, good idea. Come on, let's go," said Aurora, as she too trailed behind her partner, waiting for Lyntael to walk by her side.

[Battle 1 - Ready!]
[Eternalis.EXE: 600 HP - Overhealer/Panacea.]
[Aurora.EXE: 100 HP - Tag Along/One for All. Planeswalking/Second Chance.]
[Sparky.SP: 60 HP - High Gear/Overclock. Flight/Second Chance.]
The small smile blossomed into a much brighter grin when Aurora gave her appraisal of the outfit, and Lyntael nodded rapidly at her further question, in between turning about once to finish showing it off.

"Mmhmm! I did! I've always loved designing outfits for things, so I've got a bunch of them stored away, but until a little while ago, I didn't have any permissions to change my outfits myself or actually make them, beyond the designs, so now that I can, I'm really excited to try them on!" The casual statement that she previously hadn't had control of even something as simple as her personal wardrobe didn't seem to be something that Lyntael herself really noted, though given what little they'd seen of Rogan so far, Aurora and Eternalis might not be too surprised to hear it.

Lyntale was already moving on, and she stepped in closer to bend slightly and wave to Sparky again, cooing at him. Friendly as she was, though, she kept back just enough to ensure that there was no physical contact, despite Eternalis offering the pup outwards to her. Given some of her earlier comments and reactions the pair might be getting the impression that it was something Lyntael was strangely careful about. Her eyes flicked up and she stood straight again, looking back to aurora as the more goal oriented of them got back on track a little, and some of her bright mood seemed to deflate a little. She nodded.

"Ah, yeah. The sheet that Rogan made me take says that there are far too many, uhm... Bluegons... in the area around here, unknown reasons. Before we came to meet you and Harke and Karen, Rogan had me trying a bit myself, just on my own, but it didn't... um..." she stopped, her thoughts diverting with a visible shudder and she shook herself off when she noticed it happening, pushing herself back towards a brighter, though slightly less genuine smile. "But I'm sure it'll be fine. I was able to do a little bit, after all, and I'm really not very good with conflict, so, it can't really be a big problem, I don't think..."

As she started to walk alongside Aurora, feet crunching in the snow. After a few moments of walking, Lyntael rubbed at the back of her neck and looked across to Aurora, then back to Eternalis as well briefly.

"Um, listen, I'm sorry about Rogan... I know he was rude to both of you, but, I mean... he's not as bad as he seems. It's... it's complicated, that's all." She kicked at a pile of snow with one half-hearted boot, then took a longer breath and grinned for her companions, in an effort to reassure.

((Ready for Battle 1))

A rumbling sound was heard all around them, before the four navis found themselves on a rising platform. The ground cracked around it as the platform freed itself from the foundation and began moving upward. The snow shed off the platform as it rose about a dozen feet into the air and then stopped. Below them a dragon rose from the hole left by the risen platform, breathing freezing frost all over the place. Its bellowing roar attracted many more viruses to the area. As the viruses swarmed, the four navis saw four snowmen, equally spaced around the hole. If the four had a compass, they could see that all four snowmen were in the exact North, East, South, West magnetic positions. The southern snowman even had a green crystal lodged in its belly.

The viruses were a motley collection. A knight with a sword made of ice. A periscope of a submarine in a small pond. A Zamboni-like hockey puck shooting virus. Two strange dolls hanging from a string, connected to the air high above everything. A six-foot tall, six-armed, semi-humanoid metallic virus whose lower half was an incredibly dense small marble. And a currently landed satellite.

-- Viruses --
Swordy-ASwordy-A (Swordy-A)

Area: Yoka, Sharo

HP: 80
Primary Attack Damage/Effect: 15 Aqua + Long Range Attack + Slashing
Primary Attack Accuracy: B
Primary Attack Description: When this virus is 2 panels away from the target, or its enemies are 2-deep, it will attack with Aqua Blade.
Secondary Attack Damage/Effect: 10 Aqua + Wide Range Attack + Slashing
Secondary Attack Accuracy: B
Secondary Attack Description: When this virus is standing directly adjacent to its target, or diagonally from it, it will attack with Aqua Sword.
Element: Aqua
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): AquaKnife, Zenny
Special: Swordy-A's are immune to Freeze Status.
Special: Uses Area Grab to get into attack range.
: 80 HP [North] [Cracked] [Immune: Freeze]
MarinaMarina (Marina)

Marina family viruses will only appear if there is at least 10% Sea Terrain present at the start of combat. They do not have to appear on Sea Terrain, but at least 10% of the field must be Sea Terrain.

Area: Sharo

HP: 120
Attack Damage/Effect: 30 Aqua / 30 Aqua
Attack Accuracy: C / A
Attack Description: Fires a bubble with an anchor in it. The bubble floats in a slow helix pattern. If the bubble is popped with an attack, the anchor flies towards the nearest enemy target.
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): SideBubble1, Zenny
Special: Automatically submerges when on sea panels.
: 120 HP [East] [Sea] [Submerged]
DharmaDharma (Dharma)

Dharma move and dodge at average speed. Their puck attacks rebound off of the edges of the battlefield as if there were an invisible wall there. They can rebound up to 3 times before finally passing off of the field or dissipating into thin air. The pucks pass through anything they hit except boundary walls, terrain, and friendly viruses. The pucks can not damage other Dharmas. This virus cannot attack while moving.

Area: Yoka, Netopia, Sharo, NetVegas

HP: 90
Attack Damage/Effect: 15 Null + Break + Piercing + Rebound(3) + Ground Attack
Attack Accuracy: E
Attack Description: Throws a Hockey puck at the enemy. Break.
Element: None
Possible Rewards (Per virus): AirHockey1, Zenny
: 90 HP [East] [Cracked]
WeatherWeather (Weather)

Weather viruses drop down from way up high, execute a breath attack, and rise back up. Dropping and attacking is an action, while moving back upward is a second action. They may also adjust where on the battlefield they drop next while in High Altitude as a free action. These are the only actions this virus family performs.

Area: Netopia, Sharo

Attack Damage/Effect: 20 Aqua + Small Ice Terrain Change + Cone Attack
Attack Accuracy: C
Attack Description: Uses a freezing cold breath weapon to coat the enemy and the ground in ice.
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): Blizzard1, Zenny
Special: Has High Altitude every other action. This virus cannot attack while in High Altitude, but may adjust its positioning as a free action.
A: 80 HP [East] [(Over) Snow] [High-Altitude]
AshuraidAshuraid (Ashuraid)

The Ashuraid are a new strain of 6 foot tall semi-humanoid viruses with bodies made of durable metal alloys. Ashuraid viruses lack legs, and instead roll around on a 1 ton solid steel ball 1-foot in diameter that rests in a cupola. Rising from the top of the cupola is an alloy pillar that supports their smooth and curving metal bodies. The key defining feature of Ashuraid viruses are their half dozen free-floating arm segments constructed of an indestructible alloy. Three of these arms feature metallic rights hands, and the other three feature metallic left hands, thus they are differentiated. In combat, the virus will ball these hands up into fists, and launch volleys of rocket punches at their foes. The virus' helmeted head rests upon a short metallic rod-like neck with their faces hidden behind a metallic faceplate. The exception being their mouths, which are generally curved downwards in a permanent frown while in the presence of Navigators. It is speculated that Ashuraid are a hacked derivative of the Bladia viruses spliced together with fragments of other viruses and a healthy dose of battlechip program data. This would account for their size, strength, and malicious nature. Where and how this was possibly accomplished is unknown. Ashuraid viruses move and dodge at better than average speeds, although they rarely choose to dodge at all. Ashuraid viruses are ranged attackers, and prefer to hold the range open against their enemies as melee range attacks with their Impacting abilities generally render Counters useless. Ashuraids attack by launching their six free-floating indestructible alloy arms at one or more enemies in volleys of 3 rocket punches. It takes 3 arms to execute a MeteorKnucke attack, 3 to execute a Counter attack, and all 6 to execute their GiantHook attack. It takes roughly an action of cooldowm time after executing a long distance attack for the arms used in the attack to return to the Ashuraid's side. During this time, they may not execute a Counter Attack if they do not have enough arms available. Ergo if all 6 arms are either being used in an attack, or in cool-down following an attack or counter attack, the Ashuraid cannot use a Counter. The rest of their attacks do not require their arms to return to their side. The return feature is automatic, and does not require actions to perform. Ashuraid can move while attacking or defending, and are allowed to counter while dodging if enough arms are available. Setting a counter requires an action while executing one does not. Ashuraid are extremely heavy viruses that will sink like the lead weights they are in liquid, and they know it. They will avoid liquid terrain entirely, if possible, and will never appear near these types of naturally occurring terrain for this reason. Only an Ashuraid's body is damageable. Striking an Ashuraid's floating arms will not damage the virus or the arms themselves, no matter what you hit them with. The Ashuraids will not intentionally defend themselves with their arms outside of their Counter ability, which is nullified by Impact. Do not abuse this.

Area: Sharo, NAXA

HP: 100
Primary Attack Damage/Effect: 5 Null + Impact + Break x 3 Fists
Primary Attack Description: Launches three rocket fists at distant opponents. Each fist may target individually, meaning multi-hit and/or multi-target both work up to a max of 3 punches.
Secondary Attack Damage/Effect: Counter vs Damage: 5 Null + Impact + Break x 2 Hits
Secondary Attack Accuracy: S (Block) / B (Counter)
Secondary Attack Description: Uses a trio of fists to block a non-Impact attack while executing a double punch counterstrike. Only two Counters may be active at any given time, and the virus must be physically able to execute a counter in order to use one. Counters work at any range. An action is required to set this effect, but no actions are required to execute the Counter when triggered, as it is automatic. Impact attacks nullify this Counter ability.
Tertiary Attack Damage/Effect: 5 Null + Impact + Break + LifeSword Range x 2 Attacks
Tertiary Attack Accuracy: B
Tertiary Attack Description: Sweeps the field with a salvo of flying fists from the left, and then the right. Does not damage friendlies, and may be executed at any range. The virus cannot use Counters while executing this attack.
Element: Null
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): MeteorKnuckle1, Counter1, Zenny
Special: SuperArmor: Immunity to Knockback, Microburst, Pull, Gravity, and similar effects.
Special: HardCase: Damage is reduced by half until hit with a Break attack, at which time this effect is nullified and they take standard damage. Break does not deal extra damage.
: 100 HP [South] [Snow] [SuperArmor] [HardCase]
SatelliteSatellite (Satellite)

Area: Netopia, Sharo, NAXA

Primary Attack Damage/Effect: Trap(Enemy in Targeting Cursor) + Seeking: Movement (High-Alt) + Dodge + Lock-On + Nullify Invis
Primary Attack Accuracy: C
Primary Attack Description: Generates a targeting cursor that sweeps back and forth across the field, looking for a target. The cursor ignores decoys, objects, illusions, and invisibility. If the cursor intersects with an actual enemy, Lock-On is achieved, and the virus launches itself into the sky at High Altitude.
Secondary Attack Attack Damage/Effect: (3 Null + Seeking + Enhanced Accuracy) x 10 Shots
Secondary Attack Attack Accuracy: A
Secondary Attack Attack Description: When Lock-On is achieved, this virus fires a barrage of 10 highly accurate shots at its chosen target before landing in its original position. Accuracy debuffs on the Satellite while using this attack are reduced in severity by one rank.
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): Lock-On1, Zenny
Special: Immobile outside of its primary attack.
Special: This virus will repeat its primary attack until it finds a target, after which it will be able to use its secondary attack once. When it changes targets, either of its own volition or its current target's death, or uses its Secondary Attack and lands in its original position, it must repeat its primary attack until it finds a new target.
Notes: Triggering invisibility or an illusion, or moving the Satellite forcefully after Lock-On is achieved does not allow a target to escape Lock-On. Lock-On is a shift in the Satellite's state, not a status inflicted on its target, and thus cannot be removed.
: 100 HP [West] [Snow] [Immobile]
WeatherWeather (Weather)

Weather viruses drop down from way up high, execute a breath attack, and rise back up. Dropping and attacking is an action, while moving back upward is a second action. They may also adjust where on the battlefield they drop next while in High Altitude as a free action. These are the only actions this virus family performs.

Attack Description: Uses a freezing cold breath weapon to coat the enemy and the ground in ice.
Special: Has High Altitude every other action. This virus cannot attack while in High Altitude, but may adjust its positioning as a free action.
B: 80 HP [West] [(Over) Snow] [High-Altitude]
BluegonBluegon (Bluegon)

Bluegons do not appear before Battle 6. They are extremely territorial among their own kind, so only one HoleDragon can appear per battle. Because they live among holes, they cannot appear without at least 5% Missing terrain.

HP: 200
Primary Attack Damage/Effect: 40 Aqua + Wide Attack
Primary Attack Accuracy: A
Primary Attack Description: Exhales a wide stream of ice breath.
Secondary Attack Damage/Effect: 50 Aqua + Knockback + Ground Attack
Secondary Attack Accuracy: C
Secondary Attack Description: Creates a wave of ice water that crashes into an enemy.
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): AquaLine (Rare), IceDragon1 (Rare), Zenny
Special: As this virus is always in a hole, it is immune to all Ground attacks.
Special: While this virus will never leave holes, it may still swerve to avoid attacks.
Special: This virus can use an action to duck inside its hole. This counts as a dodge. It may reemerge from that same hole, or a different hole on the battlefield, as a free action afterward.
: 200 HP [In the Center] [Missing]

-- Navis --
Eternalis.EXE: 600 HP (Overhealer/Panacea) [In the Center] [Normal]
Aurora.EXE: 100 HP (Tag Along/One for All) [In the Center] [Normal] [FloatShoes]
Sparky.SP: 60 HP (High Gear/Overclock) [In the Center] [Normal] [OmniShoes]
Lyntael.EXE: 150 HP (Gust/Turbulence) [In the Center] [Normal]

-- Terrain --
10% Normal [Floating Platform]
50% Snow [Everywhere else]
10% Sea [Small Pond to the East, in the Snow]
20% Cracked [Around Hole]
10% Missing [Hole; below Floating Platform]

-- Objects --
GMD: 40 HP [Peeking out of Snowman C's stomach]
Snowman A: 40 HP [North] [Snow]
Snowman B: 40 HP [East] [Snow]
Snowman C: 40 HP [South] [Snow] [GMD]
Snowman D: 40 HP [West] [Snow]

-- Battle 1 Ready? Start!! --
"Bluegons, huh... I don't think we've seen one of those yet," mused Eternalis to himself. He'd heard that they were a rare find in the Sharo network, but he hadn't had the luck to stumble on one yet. Perhaps they were deeper in, but from what Lyntael had mentioned, they'd been more prevalent in the area. Afterwards, the topic of Lyntael's operator came up. "Ah, I mean, I don't really mind it," he said.

"Well I do! You gotta get him to treat you better! You deserve it, right?!" said Aurora emphatically. "Arf!" Sparky barked affirmatively (?) on Eternalis's side, who could only nervously laugh in return. Having seen her more passionate side on the trip they had just taken, he had gotten slightly more used to it, but it was still a little strange to him.

Before he could think about it any further, however, the ground began to shake beneath their feet, causing the two to almost lose their footing as they were launched into the air by the flying platform. Sparky let out a few panicked barks, before the platform settled after a few seconds, and the Navis were able to regain their stance. "Is everyone all right?" said Eternalis, as he looked around the area, as well as at the puppy in his arms.

"I-I'm fine..." said Aurora, as she shook her head to clear away the vertigo that came with being suddenly launched 12 feet into the air. Then, a loud roar shook the area, eliciting more panic from Sparky. From their vantage point, they could see further out into the expanses of the network, but ironically, it was hard to see anything happening to them at the moment, since the roar came from directly underneath them.

"Hang on, let me get a better view. Sparky!" said Eternalis, letting the puppy go from his arms onto the paneling under him. The pup's bark as he did so was more pointed, as a bright yellow light enveloped the little Support Program. The light rapidly receded, revealing the form of a bright red hoverboard, with a large yellow stripe running down its middle and two boosters attached to its rear end. Contrasting most other purely mechanical constructs, however, was the pup's head poking out of the front, panting in excitement as Eternalis hopped onto the body of the board. A dim red light appeared on the board where his feet contacted it as he plunged his arm into his translucent chest, and pulled out two blobs of blue slime. He then lightly tossed them at both Aurora and Lyntael, whereupon the former caught it in her hand. The blob rapidly melted into her hand as she did so.

"Keep it on you, it'll heal you as long as I'm around," he said, as Sparky's head barked, and the hoverboard jetted off into the air loudly. High in the sky, he could see the puppet-like forms of the Weathers, which hung from threads that came from somewhere he was unable to discern. Further down, he was able to see a host of viral threats, which included the enormous-looking Bluegon.

A small screen opened up next to him, showing Aurora's face. "How's it look?" said Aurora, who had a similar-looking screen next to her, showing Eternalis's face.

"Big Blue's right under your feet, but we've also got a host of others coming in for the party, about 7 more. There's a lot of them so I'll just send you the image," said Eternalis.

Next to the communication screen, a small readout then appeared in Aurora's view, which she scanned quickly before turning to Lyntael. "The Bluegon's right under us, but we've got the height advantage. Let's just stay put here and shoot them down," she said sharply, automatically rattling off strategic delegations, while the fact that Lyntael had said that she wasn't "designed for combat" flew past her mind. Her head tilted slightly as she opened another communication link, this time with only audio. "Harke, ClusterShot?" she said. No affirmative reply was given, but as she readied herself for battle and moved towards the edge of the platform and took a deep breath.

The yellow lines on her bodysuit began to glow as she balled up her fists, and scanned the area, mentally tagging the highest-priority viruses, save for the Bluegon. Identifying one of them, she released the chip's power, as her body began to crackle with electrical discharge. Then, she struck out with her hands into the air, immediately releasing a barrage of yellow electrical balls that flew rapidly towards their designated targets. As she finished the attack, she readied herself to begin moving in order to evade any counterattacks, while her partner in the skies did the same, his healing blobs working their magic as they fueled restorative energy into the combatants around him.

// Summary
[Sk.1] Act: GMO: Model K-9 and Equip @ Eternalis
[Et.*] Sig: Influx Aegis: Support Base Heal 20 @ Aurora, 20 @ Sparky, 20x2 @ Lyntael (Overhealer)
[Sk.2] Act: Move into High Alt: Movement (Overclock/High Gear: BaseEva=60%)

[Ar.1] Chip: ClusterShot2Damage: 10 x 8 Shots + Variable Targeting
Accuracy: B
Description: Launches a volley of eight plasma spheres at targets designated by the user.
Duration: Once
Element: Elec
Special: Variable Targeting: Allows the user to select a target for each individual hit of an attack. This means they may strike the same target multiple times, multiple different targets, or a mix of the two as they wish.
Trader Rank: C
: 10 x 8 Shots + Variable Targeting (Acc: B) @ Swordy-A x2, Marina x2, Weather A x4 (All for One, Elec: SrcAtk+15, Aqua/Sea: +100%/200%*SrcAtk)
[Ar.2] Act: Evade incoming attacks: Dodge
[Ar.3] Act: Evade incoming attacks: Dodge

[Et.1-3] Act: Evade incoming attacks: Dodge
[Et.*] Sig: Influx Aegis: Support Base Heal 20 @ Aurora, 20 @ Lyntael (Overhealer)
[Et.4-6] Act: Evade incoming attacks: Dodge
The slight pinking of Lyntael's cheeks from the cold made her look a bit more uncomfortable than she really was, as Aurora stood up for her right to decent treatment. She nodded, but as she was opening her mouth to respond, the sudden rumble made her breath catch and her stance shift out wider in response. The rapid shift in the ground drew a quiet gasp from the girl, though she managed to stop herself from giving an actual shriek, which had been the first instinct.

"What's—" She started to call out, but as the motion stopped, forcing her to take an extra stabilising step, the bellowing roar from bellow made her cut off, hands going up around her head. She winced, cringing downward and crouched low without really thinking about it, before she looked up towards her friends to see how they'd reacted. She recognised the roar, by now. It was almost certainly another dragon virus, like the ones she'd seen already, but when her eyes cast about she was only able to see a couple of small puppet viruses and little else. Eternalis and aurora were already making battle plans as she glanced between them, eyes darting and her heart beat quickened from the shock.

At once, the situation began to remind her of the time she'd spent with Martia, and later, with Ion — more navi, and again, so much more competent and capable than she was. The small puffs of frosted air came quickly as her chest rose and fell in short breaths, another clear sign that the surprise had shaken her. She was stronger now, though, wasn't she? She hadn't even seen what else was happening, and she was feeling frightened, but, that was what she had to get better at. she was better at this now, than she used to be. the thought circled while she tried to shake off her initial paralysed feelings, still crouched low and looking about wide-eyed. The internalised conflict was interrupted as Eternalis called out to her and she fumbled to catch what he was throwing. Once she got a look at it between her mittened hands, however, the first reaction from her gut was a brief flash of revulsion and mild horror, before her more rational mind pressed the sensations down. It was just what he was like; if he was made up of that slimy substance, then it had to just be natural. aurora had acted like it was normal, she could see, so, awkwardly, she held onto the blob, not quite sure what to do with it.

It was enough to shake her from the shock, however, and she nodded and stood up again, moving to the opposite side of the raised platform to where Aurora was already engaging the viruses they could see with strong electrical bolts of her own. Lyntael bit her lip as she looked at what the other girl was doing, and a fleeting thought wondered if she experienced the same thing, but was just better at dealing with it. Ion hadn't struggled with his electricity either, but he'd seemed to understand that she did, at least... she shook her head and focused, creeping to the edge and looking out and down.

What she saw, unfortunately for Lyntael, drew another sharp gasp and made her stumble back from the edge and drop briefly onto her behind as she scrambled away. Another one of those many-fisted machines that had... Lyntael clenched her fists at her chest, eyes squeezed tight as she forced the thoughts away and stood again, taking long, deep breaths that probably looked more laboured than they ought to be. No. Do not panic. She repeated the words again, grinding them through her mind with as much force as she could. Without realising it, her lips moved in the shape of the words, though she didn't speak them aloud. As she did, though, the familiar rising glow of energy from her core began to crackle. The twin fluctuations of her primary defence mechanisms triggering together, like they often did, sent a buzzing tingle through her body and as she opened her eyes she caught sight of the fading shell of her barrier as it disappeared from sight, fully stabilised. She wasn't going to panic; she was going to help. She was going to be useful to her friends, and not have to just leave them to do the lion's share of the work. It was supposed to be her training after all. Rogan might not be watching, but if she didn't learn to keep herself under control and be useful, then there was no point to it.

A fresh look around wasn't too reassuring; she could still remember how some of her more violent energy channels felt, but without all the extra charge and rapid pressure that came with her running too hot to begin with, she just didn't know how to make it flow properly yet. What could she do? Nothing from up here, at least. And she really didn't want her body reacting to harm up here, while her friends were close. She still hadn't ever been able to stop it form happening properly. Down then. Lyntael nodded to herself, gritting her teeth and trying for a smoother, calmer breath.

The Bluegon was directly below. There would be a hole in the ground. That much she knew. That was ok, though, if she took the narrower angle... the timid girl closed her eyes briefly and drew in small curls of wind and air about her, letting them twist and play, then backed up a few paces and picked her line more carefully. Not directly across the centre, but a slight cord line would do. That would cut down the space she had to cross to almost nothing, if she did it right. A delicate glow had started around each of her strikers and it built up further as she lined up, then took a series of running steps. As she approached the edge her body twisted very slightly to put one hand forward, and her natural acrobatic instincts took over at an unconscious level. The lead hand went down, gripping the edge of the platform as her body turned into a single hand stand on the lip, then swung around forcefully. The other hand slammed into place, gripping the edge of the ledge and letting her running momentum turn around the point and slingshot back again as her form flipped under the ledge. A curling gale of wind accompanied her as she moved, flowing around and past her form and helping to guide and support the motion. Her strikers crackled with anticipation as she released; eyes open, she caught a rapidly spinning image of the dragon virus beneath, and slightly to her side. It was in the centre of the hole, and she was cutting past it along a broad slice of the circle, but she spiralled as she let go of the ledge and shot past it, the lead leg gliding past while the following one snapped out at the peak of the spin and let the energy flow.

As it usually was, the flare of electricity was a surge that passed in from each striker, combined and raced out through the contact point, with enough force to temporarily numb the girl. The exchange happened in less than a second, and Lyntael was already past it before she could even tell if she'd connected properly or not. She landed on the eastern side of the pit, limbs trembling for a moment, but without having seen properly to begin with, the ground around the edges was terribly unstable and Lyntael hadn't been expecting it. A sharp gasp drew into her empty lungs after the expenditure of her strike and she stumbled forward quickly on legs that were still shaking from the rush of charge, in an effort to get onto solid ground properly. The beginnings or her charge cycling up again had started in her core, and a small counter pulse of energy rolled off her in all directions while she tried to make it towards a semblance of stable land. There wasn't any time to look around and see the others, or what they were doing; Lyntael was mostly focusing on finding her footing and catching her breath. The thought rose in her mind again as she made it into an affirmation. She was not going to be useless this time. She was going to help her new friends this time. She was going to get hurt, and she was going to have to fight her own overbearing charge every step of the way, but neither of those were a bad as other things, and she would handle it. She would.

Summary

L*) Subtype Ability: Gust (All Knock-back and Pull effects are amplified, and attacks containing them gain Wind-Type)
L1) Buster Charge
L2) Unconscious Activation: My Pain is Real: Counter((On Set): Self-Slow1, (Receiving Damage): 35Elec, Knock-back, Nova3, Wind-Type, A)(Overcharge +1 on Set)
L3) Unconscious Activation: My Heart Falters: 80Elec Barrier, Buster Charge, Off-Target1 (Overcharge -1)
L4) Movement (Dismount from the platform, with a cross swing that carries her by the Bluegon)
L*) Giving up Turbulence this round as Lyn is using her winds to assist the acrobatic manoeuvre.
L5) Full-Charge Buster Strike (100Elec, Disarm, A)(Overcharge +2) @ Bluegon as she passes
L6) Movement (Make sure she sticks the landing and tumbles/moves off the cracked)
L*) Passive: A Manifest Spirit (10elec, Nova2)(Overcharge-1) (After she lands — possibly if she gets close enough to the Dharma, but else-wise probably no target)

Cooldowns and Overcharge

My Pain is Real: 3TCD
My Heart Falters: 2TCD

Overcharge: Begin: 0, My Pain is Real +1, My Heart Falters -1, Full-Charge Strike +2, Manifest Spirit -1, End: +1

As Eternalis jumps onto his dog turned rocket-board, and hands out some healing goo, the Dharma decides to make a tricky banking shot off the lip of the hole to try to hit the floating platform. Unfortunately the Dharma miscalculates and the puck just falls into the hole. Its dreams of making it in the professional hockey leagues dashed. Lyntael cowers for a bit as her energy charges. And Aurora moves over to the edge to get a good shot at a few viruses. She lets off a cluster of electrical bolts at the various viruses. One orb strikes the Swordy-A, dealing significant damage to the aqua virus. The Marina virus suffers fatal electrical burns from two lightning balls, and sinks, deleted. Weather A suffers three out of four strikes as well, even with the high ground, deleting it outright.

Oh, and Aurora, Sparky, and Lyntael feel really good for some reason. Like, 20% healthier. The healing goop is some killer stuff.

But before they could wig out on the goo, the injured and completely angry Swordy-A appeared on the platform. It thrusts its sword into the midst of the four navis, trying to skewer at least two of them. The sword spears through Sparky and Lyntael, but Sparky dodges right over it as he takes to the air with Eternalis onboard. Lyntael takes the hit just as she unconsciously sets her own counterattack. As she is injured by the Long Attack of the Swordy-A, her energy explodes out of her, and washes over the group. Eternalis, Aurora, Sparky, and the Swordy-A all get hit by the electricity. The Swordy-A is deleted outright by the massive wave. Eternalis and Aurora manage to dodge out of the way of the explosion, but Sparky is struck and takes some damage, blasting the canine, and his rider, away from the platform with Gust-level winds. Thankfully, the doggy rocket-board was really healthy do to the goop and didn't look as bad as he would have been without it.

The other remaining Weather dropped down next to Aurora and Lyntael and breathed cold, icy air at them. But Aurora dodges and it misses Lyntael. More healing energies seep into Aurora and Lyntael, but they are both fine. If anything, it would have been nice if Sparky got some of that healing goo. But, Eternalis probably only had a limited supply. Maybe next time. Also Lyntael raises a shield of electricity around her. After that the Bluegon ducks down into its hole, as it has nothing to attack yet. Parts of its head could be seen above the hole as it looked around for anything to attack.

Lyntael started to do some acrobatics and swung under the platform to go after the retreating Bluegon. The Ashuraid launches a trio of fists. A fist each go for Eternalis, Sparky, and Lyntael. Each punch also hits each of the three navis. The one that strikes Lyntael, hits her barrier with a hard thwump. With only three arms, the Ashuraid moves a little backwards, waiting for its other three arms to return.

Lyntael tries to kick the Bluegon with a charged kick, but the Bluegon dodges out of the way.

The Satellite activates and generates a targeting cursor and sweeps it back and forth. Aurora is painted by the light and the Satellite fires up its rocket boosters and sails into the High-Altitude.

Lyntael lands on the cracked terrain, which gives under her feet. Thankfully, she was on the move immediately and managed to get to the soft snow before the earth fell into another hole. Though this one had a bottom. She let off a burst of electricity as she ran, striking the Dharma with it. As she came to a stop in the snow, all her processes caught up with her and she began to feel slow and inaccurate.

-- Viruses --

Primary Attack Description: When this virus is 2 panels away from the target, or its enemies are 2-deep, it will attack with Aqua Blade.
Secondary Attack Description: When this virus is standing directly adjacent to its target, or diagonally from it, it will attack with Aqua Sword.
: DELETED
MarinaMarina (Marina)

Marina family viruses will only appear if there is at least 10% Sea Terrain present at the start of combat. They do not have to appear on Sea Terrain, but at least 10% of the field must be Sea Terrain.

Attack Description: Fires a bubble with an anchor in it. The bubble floats in a slow helix pattern. If the bubble is popped with an attack, the anchor flies towards the nearest enemy target.
DharmaDharma (Dharma)

Dharma move and dodge at average speed. Their puck attacks rebound off of the edges of the battlefield as if there were an invisible wall there. They can rebound up to 3 times before finally passing off of the field or dissipating into thin air. The pucks pass through anything they hit except boundary walls, terrain, and friendly viruses. The pucks can not damage other Dharmas. This virus cannot attack while moving.

: 80 HP [East] [Cracked]
WeatherWeather (Weather)

A: DELETED

The Ashuraid are a new strain of 6 foot tall semi-humanoid viruses with bodies made of durable metal alloys. Ashuraid viruses lack legs, and instead roll around on a 1 ton solid steel ball 1-foot in diameter that rests in a cupola. Rising from the top of the cupola is an alloy pillar that supports their smooth and curving metal bodies. The key defining feature of Ashuraid viruses are their half dozen free-floating arm segments constructed of an indestructible alloy. Three of these arms feature metallic rights hands, and the other three feature metallic left hands, thus they are differentiated. In combat, the virus will ball these hands up into fists, and launch volleys of rocket punches at their foes. The virus' helmeted head rests upon a short metallic rod-like neck with their faces hidden behind a metallic faceplate. The exception being their mouths, which are generally curved downwards in a permanent frown while in the presence of Navigators. It is speculated that Ashuraid are a hacked derivative of the Bladia viruses spliced together with fragments of other viruses and a healthy dose of battlechip program data. This would account for their size, strength, and malicious nature. Where and how this was possibly accomplished is unknown. Ashuraid viruses move and dodge at better than average speeds, although they rarely choose to dodge at all. Ashuraid viruses are ranged attackers, and prefer to hold the range open against their enemies as melee range attacks with their Impacting abilities generally render Counters useless. Ashuraids attack by launching their six free-floating indestructible alloy arms at one or more enemies in volleys of 3 rocket punches. It takes 3 arms to execute a MeteorKnucke attack, 3 to execute a Counter attack, and all 6 to execute their GiantHook attack. It takes roughly an action of cooldowm time after executing a long distance attack for the arms used in the attack to return to the Ashuraid's side. During this time, they may not execute a Counter Attack if they do not have enough arms available. Ergo if all 6 arms are either being used in an attack, or in cool-down following an attack or counter attack, the Ashuraid cannot use a Counter. The rest of their attacks do not require their arms to return to their side. The return feature is automatic, and does not require actions to perform. Ashuraid can move while attacking or defending, and are allowed to counter while dodging if enough arms are available. Setting a counter requires an action while executing one does not. Ashuraid are extremely heavy viruses that will sink like the lead weights they are in liquid, and they know it. They will avoid liquid terrain entirely, if possible, and will never appear near these types of naturally occurring terrain for this reason. Only an Ashuraid's body is damageable. Striking an Ashuraid's floating arms will not damage the virus or the arms themselves, no matter what you hit them with. The Ashuraids will not intentionally defend themselves with their arms outside of their Counter ability, which is nullified by Impact. Do not abuse this.

Primary Attack Description: Launches three rocket fists at distant opponents. Each fist may target individually, meaning multi-hit and/or multi-target both work up to a max of 3 punches.
Secondary Attack Damage/Effect: Counter vs Damage: 5 Null + Impact + Break x 2 Hits
Secondary Attack Description: Uses a trio of fists to block a non-Impact attack while executing a double punch counterstrike. Only two Counters may be active at any given time, and the virus must be physically able to execute a counter in order to use one. Counters work at any range. An action is required to set this effect, but no actions are required to execute the Counter when triggered, as it is automatic. Impact attacks nullify this Counter ability.
Tertiary Attack Damage/Effect: 5 Null + Impact + Break + LifeSword Range x 2 Attacks
Tertiary Attack Description: Sweeps the field with a salvo of flying fists from the left, and then the right. Does not damage friendlies, and may be executed at any range. The virus cannot use Counters while executing this attack.
Special: SuperArmor: Immunity to Knockback, Microburst, Pull, Gravity, and similar effects.
Special: HardCase: Damage is reduced by half until hit with a Break attack, at which time this effect is nullified and they take standard damage. Break does not deal extra damage.
: 100 HP [South] [Snow] [SuperArmor] [HardCase] [3/6 arms, 3 arms returning by next action]

Primary Attack Damage/Effect: Trap(Enemy in Targeting Cursor) + Seeking: Movement (High-Alt) + Dodge + Lock-On + Nullify Invis
Primary Attack Description: Generates a targeting cursor that sweeps back and forth across the field, looking for a target. The cursor ignores decoys, objects, illusions, and invisibility. If the cursor intersects with an actual enemy, Lock-On is achieved, and the virus launches itself into the sky at High Altitude.
Secondary Attack Attack Damage/Effect: (3 Null + Seeking + Enhanced Accuracy) x 10 Shots
Secondary Attack Attack Description: When Lock-On is achieved, this virus fires a barrage of 10 highly accurate shots at its chosen target before landing in its original position. Accuracy debuffs on the Satellite while using this attack are reduced in severity by one rank.
Special: This virus will repeat its primary attack until it finds a target, after which it will be able to use its secondary attack once. When it changes targets, either of its own volition or its current target's death, or uses its Secondary Attack and lands in its original position, it must repeat its primary attack until it finds a new target.
Notes: Triggering invisibility or an illusion, or moving the Satellite forcefully after Lock-On is achieved does not allow a target to escape Lock-On. Lock-On is a shift in the Satellite's state, not a status inflicted on its target, and thus cannot be removed.
: 100 HP [West] [High-Altitude] [Lock-On: Aurora]
WeatherWeather (Weather)

B: 80 HP [In the Center] [Normal]
BluegonBluegon (Bluegon)

Bluegons do not appear before Battle 6. They are extremely territorial among their own kind, so only one HoleDragon can appear per battle. Because they live among holes, they cannot appear without at least 5% Missing terrain.

Secondary Attack Description: Creates a wave of ice water that crashes into an enemy.
Special: While this virus will never leave holes, it may still swerve to avoid attacks.
Special: This virus can use an action to duck inside its hole. This counts as a dodge. It may reemerge from that same hole, or a different hole on the battlefield, as a free action afterward.
: 200 HP [In the Center] [Missing] [Hiding in hole]

-- Navis --
Eternalis.EXE: 595/600 HP (Overhealer/Panacea) [High-Altitude] [Riding on Sparky]
Aurora.EXE: 120/100 HP (Tag Along/One for All) [In the Center] [Normal] [FloatShoes] [Locked-On by Satellite]
Sparky.SP: 32/60 HP (High Gear/Overclock) [OmniShoes] [Equipped: Eternalis] [High-Altitude]
Lyntael.EXE: 165/150 HP (Gust/Turbulence) [East] [Snow] [Buster Charges x2: Expended!] [My Pain is Real: Triggered!] [Slow1] [70 HP Elec Barrier] [Off-Target1]

-- Terrain --
15% Cracked [Around Hole]
5% Broken [Eastern area of Cracked terrain]

-- Objects --
Snowman B: 40 HP [East] [Snow]
"Oof," muttered Eternalis, as he suffered slightly from the residual effects of Lyntael's auto-discharge. Sparky whimpered as well as the damage was quickly relieved by Eternalis's healing processes. Restored to proper condition, the hoverboard-pup went back to darting about to evade anything coming their way. "Aurora, you alright? That was a pretty big explosion just now."

"Yeah, I'm okay, the healing patched me up fine," she said, as she turned towards what was likely to be the source of the unexpected electrocution--just in time to see Lyntael swing over the edge of the platform from a handstand. "Lyntael?!" she exclaimed, as she scrambled over, peering over the edge. The electrical lightshow she had just went through was already quite eye-opening, but now she was adding such an acrobatic display to her electrical attacks as well. She'd mentioned before about not being "designed for combat", but the magnitude of strength from what she had witnessed was clearly something that strongly argued for the opposite. However, the electrical storm she had just experienced wasn't something that she seemed like she did consciously--at least, she didn't look like the type for intentional friendly fire.

"What happened?" said Eternalis.

Watching Lyntael land on the opposite side of the hole did little to assuage her worries. "I'm not sure... It seemed like something went out of control for her. I'm going down after her," she reported, as she crouched into position, and took a deep breath before leaping over the edge. Without the wind manipulation capabilities that Lyntael had, however, all she could do was fall straight down. As she fell into the snow, she drew in her legs, and rolled into her jump to break her fall, rapidly coming to a stop.

Surveying the area, she saw the different viruses spread out over the snowy plains, and recalled her threat evaluation priority from earlier. Despite her worries for Lyntael, she still had the battle situation to think about. "GolemHit," she said into operator's audio link. A brief pause came before the chip went into her queue; perhaps Harke was getting a bit more occupied. Making sure of the Ashuraid's position, Aurora then sent the command to activate the chip. The sound of a distant jet engine could be picked up, before a huge missile-like object split the sky and dropped towards the iron golem virus, throwing up a huge amount of snow in its wake.

"... Well, that's flashy," noted Eternalis, who had seen the GolemHit's attack presenting itself as a weapon dropped from the skies while he made sure to maintain the healing connection to Aurora and Lyntael. From his vantage point, however, he could see that it wasn't an ordinary missile, but a lump of rock shaped vaguely like a fist.

// Summary
[Et.*] Sig: Influx Aegis: Support Base Heal 20x2 @ Sparky, 20 @ Lyntael, 20 @ Self (Overhealer)
[Ar.1] Act: Jump down to lower western side of hole onto Snow: Movement
[Sk.1] Act: Evade incoming attacks: Dodge (High Gear: BaseEva=60%)
[Et.1] Act: Evade incoming attacks: Dodge

[Ar.2] Act: Check Ashuraid's movements: Take Aim
[Sk.2] Act: Evade incoming attacks: Dodge (High Gear: BaseEva=60%)
[Et.2] Act: Evade incoming attacks: Dodge

[Ar.3] Chip: GolemHit2Damage: 190 + Break + Panel Crack + Wide Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: A fist of stone falls from the sky to smash an enemy, and create a shock wave that hits two nearby enemies. The area affected by the fist becomes Cracked terrain.
: 190 + Break + Panel Crack + Wide Attack (Acc: C) @ Ashuraid (Take Aim: Acc+)
[Et.3] Act: Evade incoming attacks: Dodge

[Et.*] Sig: Influx Aegis: Support Base Heal 20 @ Aurora, 20 @ Lyntael (Overhealer)

Despite her best efforts to get off the raised platform before something attacked her, and risked hurting her friends, Lyntael's earlier shock had made her delay just a little bit too long. As she felt the blast of ice lance across her, before her barrier had finished forming, the recoil began and there was a moment for the small girl to grit her teeth and clutch at herself, fighting it for a second or two, before the blast wave won over and made her body arch as it expelled. It brought a small cry and a stagger with it, but Lyntael herself held her ground for a breath, blocking out the fear of what harm she might have done, and refocused on her main goal, which was to get away from where she could hurt her allies, and to somewhere where she could actually be helpful, and of use.

By the time she landed and managed to stumble forward, the growing cycle of power was already moving quicker than she would have liked. It was swelling and growing from a quiet hum to an insistent buzz throughout her body. Not painful yet, but on the way to it. She shook her head and glance back where she's come. At first, there was a jolt of relief when she couldn't see the dragon virus behind her, but a moment later her eyes caught sight of it lurking in the depths of its hole and she wince. Missed after all. Oh well, no time for that. She'd be able to try again once her arms and legs stopped shaking.

The over-full feeling in her wrists and ankles was like an aggressive beat, but for all that had happened in the last few moments, and the amount of raw energy that was trying to force its way through her, she'd not really done anything to show her worth or use yet. The girl swallowed and looked around quickly, up to where Eternalis was still watching over them both, and then across to where she saw Aurora dropping down to fight as well. To the south some massive assault dropped out of the sky with a crash that made the girl yelp before she could stop herself, and dart away from the impact site, crouching slightly with hands over her head. She could feel the pulses of static trying to escape her body, but her fists clenched as she fought to hold it all in; she'd already lost control and hurt her new friends once.

When she stood again, lowering her arms, she found herself practically face to face with another one of the odd puck-throwing viruses she'd seen before. That was something she could handle, surely. Just one virus on its own. If she just focused on the one thing in front of her, she could set the rest of the scene to the side in her mind and keep her worry under control; so she concentrated, watched the virus for an extra moment, then stepped slightly to one side, tuning her body and pivoting on her felt leg. Her right foot rose with the action, then dropped as she came around in a carefully measured back-heel, returning to a light-footed combat stance without really realising it. She had meant to just open with one kick and follow up with another series of strikes, but as she moved, the charge bristling just under her skin surged and flowed before she could stop it. Once again, it actualised in an almost blinding flare of electricity from her ankle striker, and she had to take a small step back, still in stance, to steady herself from the expenditure. The drain left a void, briefly, that ached inside her but the the cycle regained quickly, faster than before and soon swelled until it felt like to much again, and needed release. She was burning too much, and too quickly, she knew that... but she had to make a good first impression here, somehow. She wanted to show Aurora that she could still help.

The dragon wasn't staying hidden in its hole forever, and if she could just get the charge to flow properly, the way she remembered it when she was overwrought in the past... if she could make it work when she needed, for once... then she wouldn't be useless.

Summary

L*) Counter Trigger: (Overcharge +2)
L*) Subtype Ability: Gust (All Knock-back and Pull effects are amplified, and attacks containing them gain Wind-Type)
L1) Buster Charge
L2) Dodge (and cower from impressive displays of force)
L3) Buster Charge
L4) Take Aim
L5) Full-Charge Buster Strike (100Elec, Disarm, A (-1 Off-Target, +1 Aim))(Overcharge +2) @ Dharma
L6) Precluded Action: Buster Charge
L*) Passive: A Manifest Spirit: Suppressed This Round

Cooldowns and Overcharge

My Pain is Real: 2TCD
My Heart Falters: 1TCD

Overcharge: Begin: +1, My Pain is Real (Trigger) +2, Full-Charge Strike +2 End: +5

The Dharma virus launches a puck, which misses Lyntael, bounces off an invisible barrier at the edge of the battlefield, bounces back at Aurora, misses Aurora, passes straight through the Ashuraid as if it was not there, bouces off another invisible barrier, and embeds itself into Snowman B before dissipating. As everyone tries to process what just happened, Eternalis dispenses more healing goo. Sparky's wounds heal fully, and then over-fully. Lyntael and Eternalis also overheal. The viruses would need to step up their game if they plan on getting through all this healthiness. Also there was some electrical charging by Lyntael and defensive stances by the rest of the navis, except for Aurora, who lept down on the Southern side of the hole and... fell through the cracked terrain as it broke apart. Thankfully, she had enough movement going that she was able to quickly scramble out of the hole and onto snowy land.

With tasty morsels now on the ground, the Bluegon rose up from its hole and turned toward Aurora as she got onto the snowy tundra. It unleashed a freezing breath attack upon the area, completely missing Aurora in its wide reach. Aurora took aim at the Ashuraid, while the rest of the group either cowered or continued to be defensive.Lyntael continued to build her charges as Aurora attacked the Ashuraid before it acted. The GolemHit2Damage: 190 + Break + Panel Crack + Wide Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: A fist of stone falls from the sky to smash an enemy, and create a shock wave that hits two nearby enemies. The area affected by the fist becomes Cracked terrain.
struck it square in the everything and it was crushed into the ground by the giant rock missile-hand. All that was left after the dust settled was a patch of cracked ground in the middle of the snow. Eternalis continued to evade.

Not wanting to be left out of the fun, the Satellite, which had been hanging over the battlefield this whole time with a laser-pointer, pointing directly at Aurora, unleashed a barrage of bullets down upon her. Six of the bullets hit her area, but her movement from before evaded one of them, so five strikes against her body. However the peppering by what looked like bbs, strewn around her in the snow for her to examine, did little to make her much less healthy. Especially because more healing goop seeped into her body and restored her back to super full. Lyntael took aim at the Dharma as the healing goop tried to heal her non-existant wounds. Eternalis continued to evade. After all that, the Satellite dropped down and landed again onto the snow where it started from.

The Weather was pulled by its string and ascended again into the air, high above the battlefield. Eternalis continued to evade. And Lyntael made an attack on the Dharma with a strong electric kick. The kick hit true and caved in the virus' face. The electrical surge crackled through the machinery. The virus gave a pitiful electronic screech as it broke apart, becaming just a mass of twisted, sparking metal moments later. Once again, its shot at the big leagues was now just a broken dream.

There was more evading by Eternalis while Lyntael celebrated her kill by charging herself up more.

-- Viruses --

MarinaMarina (Marina)

DharmaDharma (Dharma)

WeatherWeather (Weather)

: 100 HP [West] [Snow] [Immobile]
WeatherWeather (Weather)

B: 80 HP [West] [High-Altitude]
BluegonBluegon (Bluegon)

: 200 HP [In the Center] [Missing]

-- Navis --
Eternalis.EXE: 615/600 HP (Overhealer/Panacea) [High-Altitude] [Riding on Sparky]
Aurora.EXE: 120/100 HP (Tag Along/One for All) [South] [Snow] [FloatShoes] [Locked-On: Ended!]
Sparky.SP: 72/60 HP (High Gear/Overclock) [OmniShoes] [Equipped: Eternalis] [High-Altitude]
Lyntael.EXE: 180/150 HP (Gust/Turbulence) [East] [Snow] [Buster Charges x2: Expended!] [Buster Charge x1] [70 HP Elec Barrier]

-- Terrain --
15% Cracked [Around Hole; A patch in the Southern area of Snow terrain]
10% Broken [Eastern, and Southern, area of Cracked terrain]

-- Objects --
Snowman B: 25 HP [East] [Snow]
"That was close..." muttered Aurora, as she was nearly tagged by the Bluegon's intensely frosty breath, after also having nearly fallen into the cracked terrain around the hole that it inhabited. Icicle shards jutted out from the snow where it had struck, and she could still feel a chill despite the attack having missed her for the most part. Afterwards, a paltry amount of bullets bounced off of her, which stung slightly, but were nothing more than tiny bruises that were healed up faster than she could react, thanks to Eternalis's help.

"Aurora, are you avoiding the Bluegon for some reason? I'm sure you can shoot it down in a couple of hits," said Eternalis, who was leisurely continuing to observe from above, while looking out for anything that might come his way with Sparky's help.

"It's her hunting target, I'll leave her to it," replied Aurora, as she looked up at the dragon that loomed over them, as well as past it, over to where her partner was fighting. She could see that Lyntael seemed to be doing somewhat fine still, having just taken down one of the Dharma. Her attacks seemed a lot more slow and deliberate than the ones she was used to, which was Eternalis's machine-gun style of firing battlechips off thanks to his innate self-healing. Then again, her operator had alluded to leaving her alone, which would explain the lack of firepower that the Navi was currently packing.

Around her, excluding the Bluegon, two more viruses remained. She'd leave the strongest virus to her partner, while she took of the rest, just as she always did. "StepSword," she requested, as she lay low on the snow. Moments later, her body disappeared, with the chip having auto-activated with its requisite parameters, before reappearing in front of the Satellite that had just rested back in its original position. In her hand, an already half-swung energy sword glowed brightly before it came down on the mechanical construct in a diagonal strike.

Her teleportation leap was broken by her rolling to a halt in the snow, where she immediately transitioned to pointing an outstretched palm towards the skies. In her visor, a crosshair locked onto the Weather that had retreated for the moment into the air, and a low-pitched whine predated a pair of electrical energy bursts fired from her palm. Quick and precise, her aim was to decisively destroy the puppet virus.

// Summary
[Ar.1] Chip: StepSwordDamage: 120 + Slashing + Wide Attack + Teleport
Accuracy: S for primary target, A for additional targets.
Description: The user warps in front of an enemy, then swings with a strong sword. Can hit up to 3 targets with good RP. Rare
Duration: Once.
Special: Teleport: When RP Quality is excellent, this attack also counts as a free dodge.
: 120 + Slashing + Wide Attack + Teleport (Acc: S for primary target, A for additional targets.) @ Satellite
[Sk.1] Act: Evade incoming attacks: Dodge (High Gear: BaseEva=60%)
[Et.1] Act: Evade incoming attacks: Dodge

[Ar.2] Act: Attack: Elec 50 @ Weather B (Acc: A) (Aqua: +100%*SrcAtk)
[Sk.2] Act: Evade incoming attacks: Dodge (High Gear: BaseEva=60%)
[Et.2] Act: Evade incoming attacks: Dodge

[Ar.3] Act: Attack: Elec 50 @ Weather B (Acc: A) (Aqua: +100%*SrcAtk)
[Sk.3] Act: Evade incoming attacks: Dodge (High Gear: BaseEva=60%)
[Et.3] Act: Evade incoming attacks: Dodge

While Lyntael looked down at her hands, and then back up at the field, the rest of the battle continued around her apace. she flinched as the Bluegon moved, revealing itself again, but it turned to attack Aurora instead of her, and her heart lurched sharply as the other woman deftly avoided its icy blast. The other viruses were still problems, and Aurora was steadily working to take care of them, while she just dithered. Energy strained within her, but while it ached to release, it wasn't yet interfering with her thoughts or movements. She didn't know if she could even channel the amount of energy it took to do... Another roar from the creature and her eyes focused on the dragon virus, with its back to her now. she had to try at least. If she never learned to control what she was doing outside of desperate, unconscious, uncontrolled expenditure,s then it would never get better. Light, she hated how much it burned inside her...

Setting her feet more firmly, Lyntael drew along breath and lifted her hands together, turning her wrists inwards and carefully mimicking the action she could only fuzzily remember. It always happened when she was so over charged that she couldn't think straight anyway, or so angry she wasn't paying attention, and any time she'd tried to do it deliberately, it had just failed... but she tried to shove the doubt away and reached inwards for the threads of current, built up in her core, and massing at her strikers, and riddling her body everywhere in between. It was going to push her over the edge... she was sure of it. That level of expenditure was never good for her... but the need to show that she could help was stronger right now; the desire, desperate almost, to not be a disappointment to these kind two new friends she'd met.

Her eyes stayed focused and as her longer breaths broke into a series of short pants while she prepared for the flow, she pulled in from her extremities, fixed herself on the dragon's back and thrust her hands outwards, wrists drawing together in an almost magnetised way and locking in place. Just like that, the energy flowed, drawing and sucking in from every part of her until it combined into a torrent that she still couldn't really comprehend the full force of. Her eyes blurred and a ragged cry tore loose from her lips as the bolt arced, draining every fibre of her being into a brilliant, flaring lance of lightning that practically drew her slim form with it as it lit up the snow. It pulled her to her toes as the bolt dragged her hands forward further and made her body arch as it expended itself.

Then came the void; the dull, hollow ache that howled inside her at the bottom of her charge, painfully empty in a way that her body desperately sought to refill as quickly as it could... and as her knees hit the snow the cycle was already roaring back, replacing the emptiness and then over again, beyond comfort or reason. There was no balance to it; there never was, no matter how she tried... it was just one over-reaction answering another and making it worse and worse. Her eyes weren't focused, but some small part of her mind was aware of the knees of her leggings, growing cold as the damp snow pressed in against them. A dance of sparks across the snow all around her, but it wasn't enough to balance out the up-welling surge of current answering her expend. There was too much charge again, already. It was there, straining under her skin and making her limbs burn, but the fragments of her thoughts not drowning in static struggled to hold off. It had worked, one such fragment managed to string together. She'd done it carefully, and deliberately for once, and it had actually worked. She was no better off for that, said another thought. Still fighting to breathe and not even able to stand. Didn't know if she'd even hit her mark, for all the care she'd taken. Couldn't see straight to check.

Uncoordinated fumbling in the snow pushed her up as far as her hands and knees again, but a moment later she gripped at herself reflexively and hunched over again, fighting to hold the next expenditure in. Anyone else looking on would see Lyntael push herself up from having collapsed after the bolt, but still struggling in some way; her mouth was part open panting short, uneven breaths and there was a crackling glow in her eyes that spilled small rivulets of static sparks onto her cheeks and down onto the snow. The small pulse of sparks that washed off her didn't seem directed at anything, or to really have much effect.

Still rocking and unsteady, the girl forced her way to her feet, stance wide and unstable. She was still panting and it was near impossible to see her eyes through the glow of electricity covering them, but if any of her new acquaintances were looking at the girl's vitals at all, they'd see that she didn't appear to be injured at all, or anything of that sort.

Lyntael herself looked over the battle field, but her eyes stung and hurt, and between wincing them closed, all she could make out were blurry shapes as she struggled to pull herself back from the edge. She knew that she'd gone too far, too fast... all her thoughts about keeping things under control and in balance had gone out the window while she'd been busy trying to impress her friends... it had been stupid, and now she had to try to calm her body before the scouring charge wore her thoughts away again.

Summary

L1) Precluded Action: Buster Charge
L2) My Anger Directed: (140Elec, Knockback, Shot-type, Charge-Burner2, A)(Overcharge +4)(Bluegon)
L3) Precluded Action: Buster Charge
L4) Action Lost to Overcharge
L*) Passive: A Manifest Spirit: (10Elec, Nova2, A)(Overcharge -1)
L5) Precluded Action: Buster Charge
L6) Feint (Trying to pick herself up out of the snow and look for cover)

Cooldowns and Overcharge

My Pain is Real: 1TCD
My Heart Falters: Cooling

Overcharge: Begin: +5, My Anger Directed +4, Manifest Spirit -1, End: +8

Lyntael charges up more as Eternalis and Sparky dodge in the sky. Aurora equips a sword and teleports over to the grounded Satellite and bisects it in half, deleting it. The Satellite beeps once before exploding.

Lyntael then releases her stored energy at the Bluegon from behind. The lightning bolt strikes the Bluegon and it roars in anguish as it flops down onto the cracked and broken panels, dead as a doornail and smoking from the scorch marks on its back. Aurora finishes up by shooting the Weather B with a super accurate blast. The Weather fries up like a cooked eel on a fishing line, before falling into the snow from far above.

All the overhealing disappears as the battle ends.

-- Viruses --

MarinaMarina (Marina)

DharmaDharma (Dharma)

WeatherWeather (Weather)

WeatherWeather (Weather)

B: DELETED
BluegonBluegon (Bluegon)

-- Navis --
Eternalis.EXE: 600 HP (Overhealer/Panacea) [High-Altitude] [Riding on Sparky]
Aurora.EXE: 100 HP (Tag Along/One for All) [South] [Snow] [FloatShoes]
Sparky.SP: 60 HP (High Gear/Overclock) [OmniShoes] [Equipped: Eternalis] [High-Altitude]
Lyntael.EXE: 150 HP (Gust/Turbulence) [East] [Snow] [Buster Charges x2: Expended!] [70 HP Elec Barrier]

-- Terrain --
15% Cracked [Around Hole; A patch in the Southern area of Snow terrain]
10% Broken [Eastern, and Southern, area of Cracked terrain]

-- Objects --
Snowman B: 25 HP [East] [Snow]

-- Battle 1 Victory!! --

-- Rewards --
Eternalis: 960z + 22 Bugfrags + 4 FXP + 1 Bonus FXP
Lyntael: 720z + AirHockey1 + 22 Bugfrags + 4 FXP + 1 Bonus FXP + 1 Bluegon Bounty

OPEN GMD? Y/N
[Z > 1045, BF > 62, FXP > 12.]

The crackling noise from Lyntael's attack made both Aurora and Eternalis turn towards her direction. Silence loomed over their communication channels as the Bluegon fell, roaring before it slumped over its hole. The first to react was Aurora, who began running towards the eastern side of the hole from its opposite side, as she put her hand up to her ear protector. "All clear. How's it look up there?" reported Aurora in between harried breaths.

"Nothing from up here, I'm coming down," said Eternalis, slowly descending and matching his speed to arrive at Lyntael's position just after Aurora would, as his eyes darted between the two girls. Lyntael looked like she was in some form of trouble, but his healing processes were already reporting full health integrity on the Navi. Something was definitely plaguing her other than a lack of strength, but what exactly? "Back then, she drew back even when I offered Sparky to her... Is this why?" he mused to himself.

"Lyntael!!" Aurora called out, finally reaching the half-broken Navi. However, she halted in her tracks a few steps away, noticing a huge amount of static in the air around her. The density of it was such that it almost felt like a physical barrier when she drew up her hand to it. Beyond the static field, she could see Lyntael struggle to keep herself lucid, but the strange part of it was that her analytics showed no loss of integrity with her systems. Even so, the source of the static was still clearly her, and Aurora quickly accustomed herself to the static field. Rushing forward, she disregarded the previous event and went up to Lyntael, holding the Navi by her shoulders.

"Lyntael! Are you okay?! Hey!" she called out, the tone of concern all too clear in her voice. Behind her, Sparky arrived with his rider in tow and barked out with similar sentiments.
As she stumbled and hugged herself tightly, Lyntael tried to get her eyes to focus on the things around her, but the stinging was still too much. She could hear shouting, but her senses weren't quite alert enough to process it. Another small pulse of energy filtered out around her. The urge to release fully, and spend the charge that swelled inside her, wasn't going away but, gradually, the longer she endured, the easier it was becoming to fight it off. She put out a hand to steady herself against one of the snowmen that she was nearest, panting while she tried to take longer, slower breaths. Another pulse. The object under her hands crumbled suddenly and she staggered, dropping back to her knees again and gasping. The voices were closer. Did that mean the danger was over? She knew she'd tried to do too much, but if she could just get herself under control before anyone noticed...

When she looked up again, the stinging pain in her eyes made her squint; but she could make out the shape of Aurora drawing close. Aurora would still see the excess flow of sparks cascading from the sides of her eyes, but closer now she could see that the effect covered both of the girls eyes in a solid white to yellow glow of static light that fully obscured the girls actual eyes. Lyntael looked up at her, helpless; so much for trying to look anything at all more than damaged and useless. The beat of her heart, amidst the rage of electricity, was making it hard to get her breathing under control, and even as she fought to take long, slower breaths, she still broke into gasps and short pants in between.

A moment later, she realised what Aurora was doing, and a thread of shock and fear dashed through her. She reeled back, trying to put one arm up, but her responses weren't the quickest.

"No! Stay back, you can't! I'm— I'll—" Her body was too spent to really pull away form Aurora's firmer grip. As the other girl took hold of her shoulders, Aurora would feel a relatively fierce jolt of electricity pass to her through Lyntael's body; if it wasn't something she was accustomed to, it might have made a normal person lose feeling in their hands, and the smaller girl cringed in on herself, choking back a whimper when she failed to get away. It didn't stop at just a single jolt, but rather remained at the same level, a distinctly uncomfortable current of energy as long as she maintained contact.

Despite this, the force of her charge did look to have calmed at least somewhat; while she held tight to her, Lyntael's breathing grew more stable and the glow obscuring her eyes faded slightly. The wash of sparks flowing from them slowed to occasional flashes, though it was still hard to make out the natural green of her eyes through it. Every few seconds, she flinched slightly, making a restrained sound of effort, but the regular pulses of static seemed to have stopped as well.

Without being able to say directly, Lyntael had collected her thoughts enough to concentrate on not allowing the smaller stabilising pulses to continue while aurora was close, and while that was slowing down the rate at which she was calming herself, the fact that she could, now, hold them in was a better sign. Her eyes didn't sting quite as much when she looked up again from repressing her latest pulse, and she could see aurora clearly. The concern on the other woman's features, though, was too much just in that moment, and when she looked down, her next breath became a sob, and a sudden sniffle. She shook her head, trying to raise a hand to scrub at her stinging eyes.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to hurt either of you. I... I should have warned you. I meant to, I did, but... It all happened so quickly, and I was scared, and..." Out of breath she pauses to pant a few more times. The desperate attempt to explain had interrupted her efforts at controlled breathing, and her shoulders heaved now. The glow in her eyes had faded completely, and the deep green was all the more visible around the signs that she was obviously starting to cry. Slowly, Aurora felt the violent current running through Lyntael's body stabilise, and though it was still a shock to keep holding her, it had faded to something of a mild static buzz.

"I tried to... I tried to do too much. I wanted—" she scrubbed at her face and nose again, sniffing hard; the cold air wasn't doing her any favours. "Wanted to show you that I could help, you know? Last time I was with someone else, I couldn't really do anything, and I just got in the way, so, so, I wanted... wanted to be useful, and, um, impress you, but..." Another shudder went though her, but this time it was clearly just a repressed sob rather than anything more dangerous. She hung her head.

"I'll be alright.. I just need, ah, just a couple of minutes. I'm sorry." She seemed torn between wanting to lean into Aurora's grip, and being afraid of it. Ultimately, she tried to pull away again in an effort to get to her feet, but the action itself still didn't feel very strong. Her apology also hadn't really done much to explain exactly what had happened, or why, but it seemed like she was getting more collected, so she'd probably be able to explain more clearly soon.

((MD can just wait for a moment, we've got RP to do!))

As soon as she grabbed Lyntael's shoulders, Aurora felt a sharp backflow of electrical current surge through her arms, which made her body stiffen for a moment. The image of Lyntael's eyes glowing brightly with light was seared into her mind in that moment. However, she quickly acclimated to the surge when she felt a certain flow of energy restore her vitality at a rapid rate. The feeling was familiar; it was her partner's restorative processes at work. At some point, Eternalis had walked up behind her and laid a hand on her shoulder, increasing the effectiveness of the healing process several times over.

The blue Navi himself was also feeling the effects of Lyntael's static charge on his body, but he had also offset it with his healing, and he was generally unaffected for the most part. As the warmly-clad electrical Navi broke down in front of them, silence came over both of them as she expressed her feelings of fright and inadequacy; with every word Aurora's face became more and more flustered. Finally, her emotions overcame her, and Aurora hugged Lyntael once again, this time gently drawing her into her embrace and brushing her back periodically.

"Shhh, it's alright, just let it out," she cooed. "Don't worry about a thing, just let it out."

While in the embrace, Aurora was able to analyze the electrical runoff from the Navi in much more detail. This time, she was overcome by mental shock, instead of physical, as she parsed the flow of current that had just coursed through the young girl's body. This is... her body's structural makeup is completely different! It's not anywhere near optimized for electrical affinity--there's no distributed body circuit at all, it's just a singular monolithic pathway around her entire body, including the exit paths... Actually, no, more than that, this full current is running straight through an insane amount of live feedback bindings--and they're all fully open in both directions! God's sakes, who designed this? What is... How...

Finally, a singular point punctuated her train of thought and brought it to a screeching halt. How is this girl still sane--no, how is she still alive?

At that point, Aurora's face was completely drained, as the thought consumed her mind and turned it completely blank. It took her a few moments, before a sound brought her back to her senses. "Arf! Arf! Arf!"

"Sparky--hey!"

The sound of a pup's barking allowed her to recover, and she looked down at her feet, where a stumpy little pup dressed in full armor looked up at the two of them. At some point, the pup had probably allowed Eternalis to dismount, and changed back into his previous form, wagging his tail rapidly. She then drew away from the embrace, and turned to Eternalis, who tilted his head slightly.

"You okay? You don't look so good, and I'm not talking about our friend here," he said.

"Ah, no, I'm fine... It's just the static," she replied. Turning back to Lyntael, her curiosity mixed in with her previous concern and displayed itself prominently on her expression. "Are you okay now?" she said, allowing herself to let go of Lyntael's sides, and opting to bury her curiosity for the moment.

However, the other member of her party wasn't so tactful. "What happened back there, exactly? Did you lose control or something?" asked Eternalis. "Though, uh, it didn't hurt that much, don't worry about it. I specialize in healing, and I delegated some of my processing to you and Aurora, so she shouldn't be injured either."
Her half-hearted efforts to pull away were swiftly stymied by Aurora's more determined embrace, and after a few moments of nervous tension, she felt the smaller girl relax into her and bury her face against her shoulder. Lyntael tried to compose herself, but the hug, the first hug she'd had from anyone at all since before the SciLab incident, was just too much. Once she had started sobbing, it just wouldn't stop; every horrible, stressful, frightening and upsetting thing that she'd pushed down or shoved away over the past weeks flooded back through in a torrent of suddenly all too raw emotions, leaving aurora and Etenalis, and Sparky, with no real explanation for the suddenly quite sever break down, far beyond the restrained sniffles and sobs she'd showed at first.

At some point over the next couple of minutes, she lifted her arms to hug back, though she didn't really remember doing so, and Aurora would feel the girl clinging to her, small arms returning the hug with an almost desperate fierceness. As obvious as it was that her break was the final point of far more than just this one little scrap and scare, it might still have been a bit awkward for some of them, lacking any context. Lyntael wasn't able to think of that right now; as much as her body had calmed, and the static feeling had retreated to a simple, neutral hum that might even have left her skin safe to touch, her mind still wasn't in a place where properly conscious thoughts could form. So, for now, she cried, and held onto the first kind person that had given her a chance to do so in longer than anyone had any right to wait.

Eventually, the storm passed and she was left breathing heavily into Aurora's shoulder. Slowly, with more reluctance that she could even admit to herself, she let her arms drop back again, then pushed back to rest on her heels and give Aurora a chance to release her. She blinked a few times, her cheeks flushed and hot, then wiped at her eyes as she looked at her new friends.

"Sorry... It's..." She tried a particularly weak smile. "It's been a rough... couple of months." She used the sleeve of her outfit to wipe at her face again and sniffle back. Her nose was running, but she didn't have a tissue to deal with it, and the result was that just had to sniffle and look a bit snotty; she certainly wasn't about to wipe her nose on her sleeve in front of friends.

"I'm ok... really, I'm alright." In her mind, she wondered what snowflake's chance there was of anyone believing that right about now, but she pushed on. "I'm fine now, I just... um, like I said, there's been a lot of... stuff." She took a long breath and blew it out again, watching it mist in the air, then another. After that she stood, letting her legs unfold until she came back to her toes in one neat motion. The strength had returned to her limbs, now that her body had calmed and was past its excesses, and she smoothly began to stretch herself out and make sure everything was still alright. What Aurora and Eternalis would see was a small series of fluid turns and extensions that looked a lot more like a dance than a stretching routine, but Lyntael began to talk again as she did, a little more firmly this time.

"Once... once it passes, I'm alright. It doesn't last that long, and as long as I stay calm, it's not that bad. I just tried to do too much at once. I'll do better, I promise. That's not really an answer, is it...?" The stretching/dancing stopped just as smoothly as it started and she turned over onto her hands quickly, keeping her balance with unconscious ease before curling and tumbling forward into what would have become a sitting position, if she hand't put her boots down and stood again swiftly, to stop the snow sinking in.

"My charge is... It builds up, and when I release it, I feel drained out, and then that makes my body build the charge up faster, to compensate. At least, that's what it feels like. That's how I understand it, any way. When there's too much of it, it starts to hurt me, very badly, and releasing the energy makes it ok, for a little while, but, then it comes back, and it's worse, and it just becomes..." She shrugged, uncomfortable and diverted. "I'm learning how to keep myself under better control, though. I can sort of balance it, a little bit, and if I can avoid doing too much, and can stop myself from losing control and burning up. Its, ah, it's not good, when it gets worse than, um, what you saw." She paused, then rubbed at her neck, staring to walk around again and not managing to make proper eye contact with any of them.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, I didn't get a chance, and I got frightened when everything started moving. I get so scared when there's violence, but, I'm better than I was. I don't get as frightened now. Well... I mean... I do, but, you know... there's worse things than just getting hurt by some viruses... right?" The way her shoulders hunched and her body turned in on itself slightly when she said that might tell someone who was watching closely that she was speaking from at least something approaching experience on that affirmation, but Lyntael herself didn't seem to notice her body language.

"When I have to fight, I don't, um... I guess, I don't really know what I'm doing so much. I never had any, er, training, or anything like that. When there's conflict, sometimes, my body just... reacts. I've got, er, defence mechanisms, you know? That's what I've read it's called anyway. Anything else past that is just, well, instinct, I guess, and I don't think my instincts are very good... I can't really control very much of it, it's why I tried to get away from all of you, when things started, but, um, I wasn't fast enough." She shook her head.

"I'll try to do better. Should we, um..." She glanced across to where the green crystal still waited, and was suddenly all the more conscious of just how long she'd spent having her emotional fit and delaying everyone. "I didn't mean to hold you up. I'll be fine. We can keep going, and talk on the way, right?" She looked between Aurora and Eternalis, curiosity about both of them now rife in her mind as she sought for a way to move the focus from herself and onto something else. She was desperate to ask about Aurora, and the way she seemed to be able to discharge electricity as well, but without the crippling pain... but she was also eager to understand more about Eternalis and how his regeneration worked at all... that was something quite amazing, in her eyes. In the end, though, she just looked between them without managing to actually vocalise either curiosity.

On the bright side, it looked like she had calmed down more or less completely by now; the trails of her hair that were escaping from under the cap no longer crackled with sparks, and her eyes were... admittedly still red from crying, but calm now at least. There was no other sign of any errant sparks on her person, and her energy seemed to have bounced back remarkably quickly, consider the state she'd been in just a few minutes ago.

((Lyntael consents to other people opening the MD))
"Couple of months..." repeated Eternalis, as Aurora reacted with an audibly sharp inhale. Watching her recover with her stretching in the form of dance, all three of them then listened to the explanation of her powers. Aurora was taking especially greater interest than the other two, though it was debatable whether Sparky was even doing anything of the sort, given that the pup most likely simply followed his masters in staring at the current object of interest.

Eternalis noticed that Lyntael looked off to the side at the end of her explanation, and noticed the mystery data crystal embedded into one of the snowmen. "Oh, sure, let's head over to that and we can unlock it before we head on out," said Eternalis, as he reached down to pick up Sparky, who obliged with a simple bark, before leading the way towards the snowman.

While they walked, Aurora trailed behind slightly, her chin cradled in her hand while deep in thought. Unaware of herself, she began reciting her thoughts out loud. "That has to be fixable somehow... Though, the only way I can think of is somehow installing some kind of cut-off for the feedback bindings so that at least it wouldn't hurt once the pathway starts to charge up, but since the bindings are two-way, that would also mean effectively shutting the body down... and even then it'd be a one-way ticket to burnout--actually, do basic combat upgrades even work? It might be good to upgrade the pathway itself... Right, that might be good. Lowering the body circuit's core resistance could work... or maybe using the upgrades to implant a pseudo-implementation of a distributed circuit..."

Next to her, Eternalis's expression scrunched up a little, before he interrupted. "Er, Aurora? That's a little too advanced--Could we get that in layman terms?"

Aurora seemed rather surprised, jumping slightly from the interruption. "Ah, was I thinking out loud? Um, I guess in simpler terms I can't really see how we can fix it completely short of, er, taking everything apart, but the problem could be made a little less life-threatening if Lyntael got stronger, basically. Effectively, giving her an outlet to release the charge in her body continuously. It'd need more processing power, though, and even then, most stable high-release outlets need a lot of it, plus the fact that it can only come from upgrades on the operator's part... Hm."

At the end of her explanation, which had delved back into jargon without Aurora realizing, they had reached the snowman. Eternalis extracted a data sphere from inside of himself, representing the Untrap subchip that they had saved up for who knows how long. "Might as well use this..." he muttered to no one in particular, as he applied it to the crystal, and watched it decrypt itself.

[Open GMD: Untrap active. Remaining: 0.]
The GMD opens to reveal... a chip and a pot of zenny!

-- Rewards --
Eternalis: MaruBlaster1Damage: 60 + Glitch
Accuracy: B (Special)
Description: A taser shot that bugs the enemy's coding.
Element: Elec
Special: If the user used a Melee or Sword chip immediately prior to MaruBlaster, this attack's accuracy is raised to A.
Trader Rank: D

Lyntael: 1800z