Can't Stop Online Piracy

The grenade between his feet disintegrated under its own weight after the viruses were deleted, but DubloonMan continued to stand vigilant of something. He vaguely recognized the type of ship just from his cursory glance of the external appearance and the layout of the room they were in. A rough schematic popped into his head for such a vessel, allowing him to pinpoint the fastest route to the room where any cargo would most likely be stored.

"YARRRR!" He shouted with a clenched fist, as he figured out his destination, "I smell TREASURE lurkin' deeper inside."

Though Roger was about to dismiss the claim as one of DubloonMan's idle promises, his navi continued, "This vessel be too large t' keep precious booty in any FORWARD cargo hold. Nay, th' AFT cargo hold be our goal."

Roger was just barely versed in nautical terms to understand that meant the rear of the ship and it made sense. Perhaps there was something to look forward to inside the wreck.

"CAMBIARE! TO TH' ENGINE ROOM!"

Cannonball finished up her crab legs and echoed "SQUARG! ENGINE ROOM!" punctuating the call with a loud burp.

Not even bothering to wait for Cambiare, DubloonMan made his way to end of the room, avoiding the damaged floor boards, and promptly kicked down the doors with his cannon leg.

((Engine room))
((iPod post))

As expected, Dubloon did not hesitate to continue on with the ship exploring, causing poor Cambiare to sigh and drag himself behind the pirate. "...O-okay. At the very least, the navi seemed relieved that the ship was much more durable than he thought, taking care of one of MANY problems Cambiare feared...

Pocket edit:

-BATTLE THREE, READY!-
Deeper the pair went...only to find...EGADS, GHOST VIRUSES!!!

...Wait, they were just floating, and some of them had glowy auras. Cambiare could stop having that heart attack any time now.

---SCARY VIRUSES---
Megalian-A1: 130 HP (10 HP AquaAura)
Megalian-A2: 130 HP (10 HP AquaAura)
Megalian-A3: 130 HP (10 HP AquaAura)
BagwormA: 80 HP
BagwormB: 80 HP
BagwormC: 80 HP
LarkA: 100 HP
LarkB: 100 HP
LarkC: 100 HP
LarkD: 100 HP

---BRAVE(ISH) NAVIS---
DubloonMan.EXE: 170 HP
Cannonball.SP: 80 HP
Cambiare.EXE: 140 HP

---EMOTIONLESS TERRAIN---
20% Wood (Normal, mostly fragile, caution advised) (outer edges)
80% Metal (includes very large engine in the back of the room, which can be climbed atop of with one action) (all battle participants are on Metal)

- BATTLE THREE, READY
- IT'S LIKE THE VIRUSES AREN'T TOUCHING THE GROUND
- BOO...I MEAN, GO
Cambiare carefully followed behind Dubloon, constantly taking a peek behind to get a clear view of the exit. If there was any sign that the ship was going to sink even further, the nervous navi made sure that he would be the first one out of it. They found themselves within the hull of the engine room, finding that all the mechanical parts had already gone rusted, along with a door at the end that led them deeper into the ship.

"D-DubloonMan. Just h-how big is this ship?...How far do we h-have to go to get to the cargo?" Whether it was out of curiosity, or something to vent out the anxiety, Cambiare soon flooded Dubloon with questions after questions. Finny found it surprising that Cambiare had already become to open with his abusive-pirate partner, thinking that they weren't so compatible with one another from the first impression. "A-a-and how do you know about this ship's layout. Do you k-keep the blue...pr-pri...."

The navi was frozen stiff when he caught a glimpse of dark figures approaching him from the shadows, turning dead silent as his face slowly turned grim. "N-no...Nooo!" Cambiare began to back up to the exit he had long-prepared, keeping his eyes onto the apparitions as he shook his head in denial. "I-I knew this was a bad idea! Out, out! We gotta get o-out!" As soon as he turned, he was stopped by Finny's annoyed face (via the holo-screen), halting him from going out the exit. "Stop, stupid! Turn around and take a closer look!" said Finny as she pointed towards the figures.

"No! I-I don't want to look at the gh-ghosts! What if they c-curse me! Or haunt me! Gahh, jj-j-just let me go, F-Finny!" Cambiare screamed in panic.

"ARGH! Think realistically! Take another look!" The navi bit his lips and nodded his head. "F-f-fine! I'll take a look and then I'm gonna l-leave!" Cambiare prepared for the worst as he turned around with his eyes tightly closed behind the visor, slowly peeling one open to take a look. To his surprise, and not so much for everyone else, he found out that the "ghosts" were no more than floating viruses. "Ah...I-I honestly thought they were ghosts! H-how dare they trick me!" said Cambiare as he falsely blamed his error on the viruses.

"Now get going and lets fight!"

"Grazioso Form, e-engage!" Even going as far as to add the flare of raising his right arm high up into the air, Cambiare changed into his speedy blue form as the holographic cylinder covered him. "D-DubloonMan. I'll take the Larks!" The navi courageously took the initiative in the battle, most likely to clear up the cowardly image from Dubloon's perspective...

He was quick to glide over towards the Larks with his rollerblade, now that his supernatural superstition was put aside, and aligned the Larks in his sight. "Smoosh them all together with this, and some of these, and end it with that!" said Finny as she swung her fists into the air like some wannabe boxer. "Y-you're not making any sense!"

When the first chip was loaded into the PET, a wind box dropped in front of Cambiare and began to push the Larks with a powerful stream of air. "Lets test the new chip, shall we?" The next battlechip had summoned yet another virus into the fray, but this time around, it was the Whirly virus that was defeated in the previous battle. "Hyiiii! W-what are you doing, w-w-why are you creating more viruses!" said Cambiare, returning to his usual, panicking self. "Hush-hush. Let's watch and see how this goes!"

As the Windbox continued to blow gust of air through the Larks, the Whirly was pushed in the direction of the wind, launching the virus in a crash-course against the floating fishes. "Now for the classic!" The final chip caused Cambiare's gauntlets to charge up as plasma embers began to exhaust out from the ports. Slowly, but gradually, the embers began to gather at the navi's palm till it formed into a giant, blue bullet. "...Y-you sure this won't sink the ship again?" Cambiare nervously asked as he looked down at the bullet. "Beats me. Sometimes you just gotta bite the bullet!...Aha, that's a good one~" said Finny as she chuckled at her own joke.

With no other options, the nervous navi lifted his palm towards the Larks, along with the bullet at hand. "H-how do I shoot this...Err...GO BULLET!"

No response.

"...F-fly, bullet!...Bang!...Hmm...Sh-shazam!"

Still nothing.

"Go, bullet, go?...I-I give u-WOAH!"

As soon as he closed his hand, the plasma bullet flew right at the Larks and triggered into a bright, blue explosion. Cambiare silently stood as he watched the attack in awe, not all that sure as to what he had done. "...Y-your turn, DubloonMan?"

* Change: Grazioso Form
* Allegro [Movement] to align Larks
1. Wind [Push | Reduce Accuracy | To-All-Clause (Enemies) | 100 HP] {S} Through the Larks
2. AquaWhirl [70 | Panel Change: Aqua | Gust Guided] {C / Random} @ Lark A
3. TankCannon [80 /or/ [b]80+Blast2[/b] | Alt-Mode] {A / C} @ Larks
4. Dodge

Cooldowns
Crescendo: 2 TCD
Even in the gloom of the engine room, DubloonMan's superstitious nature kicked in as soon as he saw the glowing floating heads barring his path. He froze up in silence as Cambiare took the lead and began attacking the Larks. On the one hand, he didn't want to show any signs of weakness to someone he considered weaker than himself. On the other hand, he wasn't too keen on fighting disembodied heads wreathed in a spectral auras.

"Y-Yarr... If ye've come fer me soul, ye'd better be prepared t' fight fer it." he said, with no particular weight behind his challenge, "Roger! I'll be needin' me torch fer this one."

Slotting in the Firehit chip, Roger was a little concerned for how the Megalians' presence would affect DubloonMan's performance. He had already seen how a single Spooky virus managed to make him act erratically, or at least moreso than usual. He also couldn't provide any words of support for his navi just to keep the phobia a secret. Roger could only watch and wait to see how this unfolded.

DubloonMan pulled the baton from his coat and gave it a mighty swing, igniting it at the same time. He weaved the flaming torch back and forth to repel the viruses in some kind of desperate ritual exorcism. For some reason, he assumed fire would be the best defense against them.

"BEGONE FOUL SPIRITS!" DubloonMan cried, psyching himself up to take them on.

With a particularly powerful swing of his torch, a fiery tendril lashed out at one of the viruses, exhausting most of the remaining flame. DubloonMan had grown tired of the charade and simply chucked the burning stick at another of the viruses.

"YAR HA-HAR! ROGER! COLD, HARD LEAD BE TH' CURE FER THE AILS O' THESE SPIRITS!"

"...I thought that was iron that ghosts didn't like." Roger added, slotting in the Machinegun.

DubloonMan reached into his coat and thought, "Aye, well, I suppose LEAD be just as good if it punches holes through ye."

The feeling of anxiety washed away by the rush of going back on the offensive, DubloonMan let the Megalians have it, peppering them with a hail of gunfire from his flintlock. The sound of metal ring against the missed shots made dull echoes against the old wooden walls.

"Let's bomb the bagworms." Roger suggested, slotting in two more Crackerbomb chips.

DubloonMan was quick to comply, disregarding the Megalians and tossing the heavy explosives that appeared at his feet at the dangling larvae. Two huge explosions rocked the foundations of the sunken ship as the pirate laughed at the mayhem he was causing. Meanwhile, enticed by Cambiare's efforts, Cannonball left DubloonMan's shoulder to prey on the injured Larks. Not really focussing her attacks on any one particular target, the angry bird pecked wildly and savagely at anything in range with her dull beak.

1 - Firehit Megalian-A1 (60 damage + impact) {A}
2 - Firehit Megalian-C1 (60 damage + impact) {A}
3 - Machinegun1 Megalian-B1 (9 x 30 damage + Spray-Fire) {D}
3 - Crackerbomb BagwormB (80 damage + panel crack + blast 3) {D}
5 - Crackerbomb BagwormA (80 damage + panel crack + blast 3) {D}
Cannonball - Attack LarkA (20 damage)
Cannonball - Attack LarkB (20 damage)
Cannonball - Attack LarkC (20 damage)
DubloonMan had his fears nearly revealed for the first time, though he recovered, and torched some Megalians. However, one of the ghastly heads evaded it, while the other wasn't so lucky. Some lead tore through one, which was deleted, and shredded all of their remaining defense. Cambiare summoned a couple of pseudo-viruses in the meantime, which rocked through the Larks like butter. His later use of the TankCannon took out two of them easily, though he also managed to rock the engine a bit, bringing it to life!

DubloonMan wasn't fazed yet, though, and blasted the Bagworms with a healthy dose of explosives. Two of them didn't see the attack coming, and were eradicated with the explosion, while another did some magic and popped up into a strange portal in the engine room's ceiling, disappearing into thin air! Cannonball decided to take a break from crab dinners and thought to try out manta rays. It went rather well.

---SCARY VIRUSES---
Megalian-A1: 130 HP
Megalian-A2: DELETED
Megalian-A3: 40 HP
BagwormA: DELETED
BagwormB: DELETED
BagwormC: 80 HP [Portal'd up]
LarkA: DELETED
LarkB: DELETED
LarkC: DELETED
LarkD: 60 HP

---OBJECTS---
Wind: 100 HP

---BRAVE(ISH) NAVIS---

80% Metal (includes very large engine in the back of the room, which can be climbed atop of with one action) (engine is now activated) (all battle participants are on Metal)
"H-huh, what? Wh-what's going on! Why are t-things moving!"

Cambiare was startled by how the ship's engine began to breath life once more thanks to his attack...But was completely oblivious that it was his own doing as he frantically searched around the room. "O-Oh m-m-my gawd...THIS PLACE I-IS HAUNTED! I-IT HAS TO BE!" A swift hit to the back of the head (via the holo-screen...A technology with many versatility) proved to be enough to snap the nervous navi out of the supernatural fright, causing him to nearly fall flat on the metal floor.

"Hey, I thought we already decided that there's no such things as ghosts!" Finny screamed, shaking the PET in frustration as the screen blurred. "I don't feel like snapping you back every time you get the willy-nilly with the ghosts things, so get things right!" The poor navi began to fear Finny more so than any ghosts he'll ever encounter in his life time, profusely nodding his head as he turned towards the viruses. "Aha...Hahah...A-alr...Ro-roger, Finny."

With most of the viruses deleted with the effort of both Cambiare and DubloonMan, things were going rather smoothly for the two. However, the navi did catch a glimpse of the Bagworm virus sneaking up to its mysterious portal, and began to think up a solution to the problem. "D-DubloonMan, I-I a p-p-plan!" said Cambiare as he continued to look away from the pirate, trying to hide his own (obvious) fear of the supernatural. "S-save your energy for n-now, I'll try to take care of the rest!" With that said, the navi changed into his orange Brio form in a blink of an eye, approaching the wounded Lark virus with quick footing.

"Dubloo and Roger had the right idea. Lets fight these guys off with FAIA!"

Finny loaded a single chip, causing the navi's bracelets to lit aflame and cover up his arms. Usually, Cambiare would become frantic over the fact that his arms was in flames, but he was completely focused on the viruses...or focused on beating them quick and going on with their treasure search. "F-first is the L-Larks!" The navi had locked on to the virus with his visor and threw his left fist at the fish, launching a giant, burning arm towards the poor virus like a missile.

"N-now the...Floating h-heads!"

Cambiare spun a full circle before he faced the Megalian, open and vulnerable to attacks thanks to Dubloon's previous attack, and raised his burning arm towards the virus. "T-this one better hit, or else everything w-won't go as I hoped..." He pulled back his arm and threw a quick jab forward, firing the rest of the fire towards the Megalian at an alarming rate. Hoping that all of his attacks connected, Cambiare finally turned to face Dubloon to explain his plan.

"DubloonMan. I-If you can, I would like for yo..." Before he continued on, the nervous navi realized that Dubloon looked...rather nervous, even if it was little. Cambiare shook his head, thinking that he was just seeing things due to the stress and continued on. "...Erm...A-anyhow, I'll l-leave the bagworm and the other Megalian to you! I-I'll try to help you as much as I can!"

Finny seemed curious about what Cambiare was planning to do, popping a holo-screen next to the navi for few questions. "Just...What are you trying to pull? It seems weird that you're relying on Dubloo right now?" The navi chuckled and shook his head, replying back with a small, nervous grin. "I-I guess it does seem weird. B-but he's much stronger than I am, and we're a team right now." Cambiare continued on as he placed both hands together, causing a warm, orange glow to resonate. "W-we need to work together...E-eeven if he doesn't like me, ahhhah...B-but it's okay, I t-trust him!" The light around his hand formed into a sphere of energy and the navi quickly launched it towards DubloonMan without warning.

"W-woah! Cambi, what are you doing?!"

It was too late. Before the pirate could react, the sphere had already made contact with his body...but rather than causing harm, it had given him tremendous boost in energy. "T-take out that Megalian with one shot...A-and wait for the Bagworm to come down and h-hit it hard! I...I'm too spent right now. G-good luck!" Cambiare was honestly tired after all that he's done so far, especially when it was his first time transferring his own energy to another. He tried to move away from the battle as he slugged his way through the metal floor, making sure that he wouldn't be an easy target for the remaining viruses...

* Change: Brio Form
1. FireHit [60 | Impact | Double] {A} @ LarkD
2. FireHit [60 | Impact | [b]Double[/b]] {A} @ Megalian-A3
3. Crescendo [Strengthen 80 | 2 TCD] @ DubloonMan
*Buff [+16 Strengthen] @ DubloonMan
4. Dodge

Cooldowns
Crescendo: USED
For some reason, DubloonMan had been lagging behind Cambiare, leaving the helmeted navi to act first and take charge. Despite his big show, the Megalians were still throwing him off his game. When Cambiare sent the ball of glowing energy at him, he was angered by the display though the surge of power was more than welcome.

"YAR! WHAT WITCHCRAFT BE THIS?" DubloonMan howled, "I'LL NOT ABIDE BY ANY BLACK MAGICKS WHILE YER UNDER ME WATCH!"

While he wasn't entirely sure what had been done to him, he saw the Megalians as too big a threat to stop and wonder about his own condition. He was a man of action and just standing around didn't suit him.

He tried to laugh himself into the mood, "YO HO HO! It's time fer ye ghost-faced bottom feeders t' meet Betty..."

Reaching into his coat as Roger took the cue to slot in the Shotgun, DubloonMan retrieved an elegant version of the usual blunderbuss he had been using. It looked upgraded with the finest gold trim and etched with intricate designs that practically glowed with Cambiare's energy boost. DubloonMan didn't know what to make of it and simply quipped, "Ahh Betty... A fine lass ye've blossomed into."

Pointing the empowered weapon at the strongest looking of the bunch, he pulled the trigger and unleashed an attack unlike any he had fired before. The gun reverberated with the sheer strength of the blast, like a contained stick of dynamite. The Shotgun itself lost most of its finer qualities, as if the shot was so powerful the quality of the weapon had been discharged as well.

"Betty! Restrain yerself!" DubloonMan said with feigned shock before pointing it to the Lark and unloading another round of buckshot at the weakened virus. There was less recoil and felt more normal this time, though it was still stronger than he was used to. He polished the barrel of the gun and smiled, "Aye, Betty. Ye did good."

"Let's make sure those ghosts don't have a chance to come back after you put them down." Roger said, slotting in another Machinegun.

"Lad, ye read me mind." DubloonMan said with a sly grin, replacing Betty with his flintlock.

DubloonMan sprayed the lead shot everywhere just to make sure he landed a shot to finish the job. Primarily focussing the shots around the Megalian he had fired the superpowered Shotgun at, he could hear the shots ringing off the metal engine parts and a few sinking into the rotten wood. They almost sounded like a barbaric dinner chime, which might as well have been what it was since Cannonball was drawn to it and swooped down at the weakest virus she could find to devour what remained of it.

DubloonMan left the rest to his parrot and waited for the last virus to show itself.

"Roger! Me powder keg!" DubloonMan requested.

The red cask appeared at his side shortly after. He hoisted it up under his arm and retrieved a matchstick and lit it in anticipation. A thin trail of black powder spilled out from the small opening in the lid. Once he could douse the virus in the gunpowder, he could finally move onto the next section of the boat.

1 - Shotgun Megalian-A1 (50 damage + Spread 2) + 80 Strengthen
2 - Shotgun LarkD (50 damage + Spread 1) + 16 Strengthen
3 - Machinegun Megalian-A1 (9 x 30 damage + Spray-Fire)
Cannonball - Dig In Megalian-A3 (40 drain)
Cannonball - Attack Megalian-A1 (20 damage)
4 - Wait for Bagworm to return
5 - Fireburn2 BagwormC (90 damage + line3)
With DubloonMan bolstered by Cambiare's black magics, both of them took down the viruses fairly easily, with some fiery fists and gunshots on the Megalians and Larks. The Bagworm received a warm welcome in the form of a powder keg burning up into an impressive display of fire.

With the viral infection removed from the engine room, the two were free to explore the room... were it not for the gigantic engine starting to overheat and smoke! "Aaaaah! No, no, stop it! Stop it!" a squeaky voice sounded from... inside the engine? Indeed, the machine did seem to have a huge door on its front side, but even being somewhat near to it made both of them uncomfortable with the heat. To think that someone was surviving those kinds of temperatures was strange.

Even more strange was that the giant machine complied with the voice's plea, dying down to match its original running noise level.

---SCARY VIRUSES---
Megalian-A1: DELETED
Megalian-A2: DELETED
Megalian-A3: DELETED
BagwormA: DELETED
BagwormB: DELETED
BagwormC: DELETED
LarkA: DELETED
LarkB: DELETED
LarkC: DELETED
LarkD: DELETED

---OBJECTS---
Wind: 100 HP

---BRAVE(ISH) NAVIS---

80% Metal (includes very large engine in the back of the room, which can be climbed atop of with one action) (engine is now activated) (all battle participants are on Metal)

-- BATTLE 03, VICTORY!! --

-- REWARDS --

DubloonMan: 800z, 26 BugFrags. 6 FXP
Cambiare: 800z, 6 FXP
Cambiare smiled when all of the "spooky" viruses were quickly deleted with the combined effort of the two navis. "A-Aha...I-I'm sorry, did that a-alarm you? Cambiare questioned Dubloon about the energy transfer he performed. "I-It was my first time doing it, so I'm s-sorry if it was too weird...S-s-sorry..."

Before they could continue further into the abandoned ship, the air began to turn thick and hot, in addition to the smoke that slowly filled the room. "Wh-what's going on? W-what's happening?" Cambiare turned to the overheating engine and, strangely, let out a sigh of relief. "...S-so it was just the engine. F-for a second there, I thought it was a gh-...W-w-w-h-what was that voice??" When the navi was able to clearly hear the voice, he nervously stared at the engine and gulped.

"Uh-uh. No more." said Finny as her screen drifted besides Cambiare. "I don't know WHO or WHAT that was, but I'm gonna PROVE it to you that there are no such things as ghosts!" Even before she could hear what ever crazy explanation Cambiare was gonna give, Finny slipped in a battle chip that caused the Whirly virus to appear once more. "You hear me, crab? Your job is to cool that thing down. What? You don't listen to what operators says and only listens to nav-WHATEVER. JUST DO AS I SAY!"

The poor Whirly virus also fell victim to Finny's wrath, fearfully circling around the engine on top of its watery whirlwind, scattering the water as it went on to cool down the engine. Cambiare, on the other hand, anxiously gripping his hands to see how thing would unfold.

-Use AquaWhirl on Engine-
((Sorry for neglecting this thread))

DubloonMan was about to leave the engine room and continue towards the cargo hold. He didn't much care for the noises coming from the engine and suspected more ghosts lurked within. However, since Cambiare had decided to use an Aquawhirl on it, DubloonMan's curiosity was piqued. The slightest chance of their being a cache of hidden treasure inside kept him from fleeing the scene.

He stroked his beard and quipped, "Yar, this better be worth it..."
Bumpbump
[Apologies for the late mod, suuuuuuper busy lately. Should be less busy now.]

As the Whirly was summoned to cool down the engine further, the engine suddenly retaliated by heating itself up back into a critical state! The walls began to crack rapidly, and disintegrated right before the duo's eyes (and Cannonball.) Inside was a large collection of machinery and cogs and gears, whirring about and being generally engine-y. Near it was what seemed to be a blackened child-sized Navi's body engulfed by fire, floating about the engine. The Navi appeared to be holding a shiny crystal of green, which would be familiar to DubloonMan.

Around the fiery Navi, some suitably blazing viruses were also situated. Elmperors rested on Lava panels, and a couple of larger-than-usual Spikey guarded the front. However, some Piranha also joined the party, near the Spikey, though they didn't seem very happy to be there. The Navi saw the others come in, and shrieked squeakily, "Gah! No! No no no no no! Get out! Get out!!" As if at the Navi's command, the viruses immediately turned on the invaders, ready to attack!

-- ENEMIES --
Elmperor A: 100 HP [Lava] [Far back, 1 action to shot range] [On fire!]
Elmperor B: 100 HP [Lava] [Far back, 1 action to shot range] [On fire!]
Elmperor C: 100 HP [Lava] [Far back, 1 action to shot range] [On fire!]
AlphaSpikey A: 310 HP [On fire!] [in front]
AlphaSpikey B: 310 HP [On fire!] [in front]
Piranha A: 60 HP [Flanking AlphaSpikey A]
Piranha A: 60 HP [Flanking AlphaSpikey B]

-- OBJECTS --
Engine Machinery: 3000 HP [Behind ???] [IronBody/Anchored] [Deactivated]
Green Mystery Data: 60 HP [Held by ???]

-- ??? --
???: 600 HP [On fire!] [Far back, 1 action to shot range]

-- ALLIES --

-- TERRAIN --
20% Wood (Behind Navis)
15% Lava (Underneath Elmperors)
65% Metal (Rest of the battlefield)

-- TEAM BATTLE 04, READY? START!! --
Cambiare closely watched the engine as the Whirly did as it was told, but things took an unexpected turn when the engine began to kick up a notch and heat up even further. "F-Finny...I-I don't think it's w-working..." The navi began to step away when things really began to turn strange as the engine walls broke down to reveal the horde of viruses. Cambiare's jaw dropped open to the sudden appearance of the viruses, not expecting another fight at hand, along with the strange child...burning alive. "Whatcha standing there for?" said Finny as she was digging her hand into her pocket. "C'mon, let's get going-Y-y-yeah. Let's get going and leave this pla-and fight them!"

"..."

A bead of sweat dropped down across the navi's cheek, not from the engine's heat, but from what Finny had just said. Though it didn't look apparent due to his black visor, but Cambiare had the most shocked look on his face as he turned towards Finny's holoscreen. "YY-y-y...N-non...W-w-...P-pl..." Whether he was shocked, or dumbfounded, or even both, the words simply wasn't coming out from his mouth. "Hmm? What are you trying to say? Speak clearly, Cambi~" Finny, even though she could clearly see what Cambiare was trying to say, continued to tease her navi with a big, toothy grin on her face. "What? Are you so afraid of fighting some big-bad-wolf and red-burning-hood? You've done good so far, what's gonna stop you now!" Cambiare finally snapped out of his speechless antic and raised both his arms in the air in frustration, immediately snapping back to what Finny had just said. "L-l-last time you said "I was doing good so far," I-I c-com-completely lost to D-DubloonMan! A-also, wh-who wouldn't be afraid if there are two s-s-seven f-foot tall wolves in f-front of you!!"

Finny remained silent, shrugging as she nodded her head. "...Good point." The navi let out a relieved sigh, finally being able to persuade Finny away from doing what she wanted...At least, that's what he thought. "...Then how do you want to approach this battle?" Cambiare sighed once more, realizing that he had only delayed the inevitable, and only succeeded in redirecting Finny's mindset by a slightly different path. Nonetheless, the current situation was much more favorable than Finny forcing him to rush towards enemies he has never faced before...

Cambiare carefully stared at the small, burning child of a navi, and he could immediately sympathize with the panic and confusion he was going through. The navi turned towards Dubloon and gulped, "G-g-g-gi-give me some t-time. I-I want to t-try something." At the back of his mind, Cambiare could totally see Dubloon jumping into the battle without a doubt in his mind...At least, that was the sort of impression he had made on Cambiare. But the nervous navi wanted to make a different approach to the battle.

Still in his red Brio form, Cambiare slowly approached the burning engine step by step, nervously eying the viruses that was ready to attack. "H-h-hi theRe...W-wait..." The navi still couldn't shake off his own anxiety as his voice began to crack. "W-w-we didn't mean to hurt you in a-any way. W-we were just looking around in this s-ship." Cambiare continued on as he tried to explain their current situation, but the stabbing glare from the Spikeys wasn't helping at all. "D-did we...I-I mean...Did I-I do something wrong? W-w-was it a bad thing that I t-tried to cool down the e-en-engine?"
[Sorry for the wait.]

Taken slightly aback by Cambiare's more diplomatic approach, the child Navi squeaked out a halting order. "Wait, wait, wait! No, wait!" the child said frantically, causing all of the viruses to turn back to him. "I-I mean, yeah, n-no, it's not-" he stuttered, before one of the Spikeys groaned in a low rumble. It then proceeded to tell off the child Navi in what seemed like a low, condescending rumble of viral-speak. "I-I... oh, fine... Sorry... Okay..." muttered the Navi. Turning back to Cambiare, the flaming child bowed his head deeply, and said, "I'm sorry, I thought you were coming after me to delete me... I don't want to be deleted... I don't wanna..."

As the child talked, it was apparent that he was sobbing quietly in between some of the words. "A-Anyway, they won't hurt you if you just leave... they told me that. A-And don't worry about the engine walls, I can get that fixed," the boy Navi said. Somewhat awkward silence followed, with the viruses and the boy simply waiting for Cambiare and DubloonMan's response.
"D-delete you?...W-well, I can understand why you would t-think that way, b-b-but that's only because of the viruses around you!" Cambiare tried to explain himself to the surprisingly nervous child navi, which had reminded him of himself... "I-If that's the case...I think it's s-safe to say that we should l-leave, right?"

"For once, I agree with you!"

"R-...Really?"

"Yeah...I'm getting bored. Lets bounce!"

"...What?!"

Before Cambiare could properly process Finny's decision, he was forcefully jacked out from the net, even before saying a proper goodbye to Dubloon...

-JACK OUT!-