Mission: Document Delivery

Eternalis teleported inside the tank, finding himself covered with wires, gears, and mechanical things. Though he would've preferred a full swing of his claw, the navi simply changed his tactics to ripping and tearing anything that he could see. "STINKING PEST!" The driving navi popped out from his tank and transformed his cane into a sharp sword, constantly stabbing his own vehicle to get rid of his 'pest'. Due to his limited movement, Eternalis could only stay still and deal with the constant stabbing. The initial stab was blocked off by the barrier, but the rest simply cut through the navi's body and sent it into a critical state.

"THIS IS THE END, BOY! DOHOHOHOH-"

Just when it was about lay down the last strike on Eternalis, Quell appeared just behind the plump navi and stopped him from his track with three swift slashes. "How the hell were we gonna catch up if he was gonna turn into mist!" The fat navi dropped it sword in pain and quickly backed away from the two navis. "You Gentleman did a great job defeating me...but...I-I think I'll hire someone else for this job." Immediately leaving the area in a golden beam of light, Quell and Eternalis defeated the navi who requested this mission...

"Golden Plane": DESTROYED
"Golden Tank": DESTROYED
?Navi: EJO

Terrain: 40% Normal, 60% Break

Eternalis: 1 HP [Barrier Destroyed] [RageClaw: 5/6]
Quell: 85 HP [AquaKnife: 4/6]

-BATTLE WON!-
2,500z
-----
"Ok...So...Umm..." Ashley tried to think through what just happened while Quell bore through the tank's armor to get Eternalis out. "Since he was the one who had the mission...does...does that mean our mission isn't complete and we don't get the rewards?! OH GOD!"
Good point... hm. That is quite the problem. Though, really it wasn't a real mission, since the guy was just messing with us. Plus, in our mission briefing, it WAS the GNA that promised us the reward. No mention anywhere of the client providing the reward. So, uh, I dunno, I guess we get the stuff? Harke tried to explain, but only ended up confusing himself more. Eternalis couldn't get it either, but didn't show it.

What the heck, Harke. Let's just jack out and show what we've got to those higher-up guys. Maybe they'll understand, Eternalis replied. Turning to his allies, he said, Well, Quell, Ashley. S'been fun. Thanks for all of it. Hope to see you guys soon.

With that, Eternalis glowed with the familiar jack-out yellow incandescence and left the area.
"I see...Well, I gue--"

Ashley looked around, finding nobody but Quell and the silent net. "The nerve of that guy! Leaving before we could share each others email..."