Mission: Document Delivery

The blur in his vision cleared, giving Eternalis access to a sight he was pleased with: all of his hits connected perfectly. Checking his body, he found not many serious injuries, some of which were already healing due to his aquatic body refilling itself. Then, he returned his attention to his enemies. Eheheheh... you viruses... are WEAKLINGS! he taunted, laughing uproariously at the viruses' demise. Can't handle the heat? Can't handle the pressure? Ahahahahah! No wonder you imbeciles are always treated as walking slaughter fests. Pushovers!

Then, looking at the nearest Mushy, he quickly leaped effortlessly towards it and delivered a quick slice with his sword once again. Not bothering to look at the results of his attack, his other hand quickly rearranged its output setting to deliver a more devastating attack. He turned around and aimed at the first thing he could see, which was coincidentally a Mushy. FORCE CANNON! the aquatic Navi screamed madly as the reconfigured arm, now a cannon, blasted out an incredibly powerful blast of water at hundreds of pounds per square inch.

Then, quickly reassuming his normal arm configuration, Eternalis started to run around in a seemingly randomized pattern, trying to avoid the stinging attacks that the viruses would have in store for him. Looking at his current weapon, the Sword, he deemed it no longer useful to his intentions and discarded it, requesting a chip through a private link, without him needing to talk to his operator.

Meanwhile, Harke was puzzled to see Eternalis much more savage in battle than normal, plus there was those red eyes... what could it mean? Suddenly, his reverie was interrupted by a beep from his PET, which he checked quickly to find the request. Strange, he thought. Usually he'd request chips directly. But this...

Quickly dismissing the thought that came to his mind, he searched his chip spread for his Shotgun chip and sent it to his Navi, still wondering what was going on...

Back in the Beach Network, Eternalis felt the firearm chip data being uploaded to his hand, forming the metallic barrels he had used many times without fail. Looking at the nearby SnakeArms, he began to talk again. Hah! You snakes are nothing but a bunch of sissies! Ooh, look at me, I can tunnel underground. So scaaary. I bet you can't even hit me even if you went at me at the same time!

With that done, he stood at the ready, prepared to deliver a nice shotgun shell to some unsuspecting snake that tried to come behind him again...

=SUMMARY=
Eternalis.EXE
(*) Aegean Water: Self (20 Heal)
(1) Sword: MushyA (80 Slashing)
(2) Force Cannon: MushyB (100 Aqua)
(3) Dodge
(4) [Prepped] Shotgun: SnakeArmA (50, Spread1 to SnakeArmB)
After cleaving and washing away few of the mushys, the viruses could easily tell the level of danger Eternalis was creating and began to be less offensive in their movements. The last Mushy didn't attack and the SnakeArms didn't make their moves. However, after showing a short sign of its body, the two of them felt the piercing bullets through their bodies as the navi quick-triggered his shotgun at the target!

MushyA: DELETED
MushyB: DELETED
MushyC: 80 HP
MushyD: DELETED
SnakeArmA: DELETED
SnakeArmB: 80 HP
SkeeterA: DELETED
SkeeterB: DELETED
SkeeterC: DELETED
SkeeterD: DELETED
SkeeterE: DELETED
SkeeterF: DELETED

Terrain: 75% Grass, 25% Sand

Eternalis: 100 HP [On Grass] [Sword: 3 Use]
Looking at the damage he'd made, Eternalis couldn't help but let a smirk escape his vocal process. Hmph. Such weakness. It's a wonder they even exist, the Navi mused as he looked at his kills. Realizing his limited options, he opened up a visual link with Harke and promptly ordered, Ezarith. I require a FireHit1, and a ZapRing1. Upload them now. With that, he turned to face his remaining enemies, sizing them up as his body healed its injuries as best as it could.

---

He'd never called me Ezarith before...

Back in his room, Harke searched his spread for the chips requested, seeing as talking with his Navi didn't make any progress for now, as he'd found before. As he slotted in the 2 chips, he kept on reasoning for the change in his Navi's personality. A virus infection, data corruption, even some foul play? All were possible, yet he'd seen nothing of the sort.

Unless...

---

Readying his weaponry, Eternalis found the chips he requested from his operator ready and waiting inside his chip queue. Chuckling to himself, he loaded the Fire chip in his queue, sending it to his right hand. As the hand burned up with a graphically realistic fire, the Navi looked towards his target, the lonely little Mushroom. It seemed a shame, really. All that power, and into a lowly enemy such as a mere fungal anomaly. But the crazed Navi didn't really have any time to think about that as his hand flew towards the Mushy, sending a flying fist of fire singing through the air.

Then, his focus immediately shifted to the other. The SnakeArm. Not much of a threat on its own, but a cornered opponent is desperate and willing to do anything to save his neck. Realizing that, the aquatic fighter loaded up the ZapRing left in his chip queue. Silently waiting for an attack, he also prepared his icicle process, its freezing properties directing some of his own body into a concentrated form, a frosty missile clasped in his left hand.

His right hand began to spark with spreading energy, as if impatient to deal the decisive blow to the enemy. Eternalis restrained the revolting power as he waited quietly for the snake to strike. Waiting for a chance to twist back into the cowardly attacker and finish the kill.

---

There, in the limitless darkness, there could be seen a clash of strengths. One figure, small and weak, was sparring with another figure, larger and stronger. The small tried as hard as it could to break through the larger's strength, but could not match the larger's obvious experience in fighting. As the fight progressed, the weak one could be seen to lose, and the stronger would strike at every opportunity, pressing his opponent.

---

=SUMMARY=
Eternalis.EXE
(*) Aegean Water: Self (20 Heal)
(1) FireHit1: MushyC (60 Impact) (x2 Grass Element) (x2 Grass Terrain)
(2) [Prepped] Dodge when SnakeArmB hits
(3) [Prepped] ZapRing1: SnakeArmB (40 Elec, Stun1)
(4) [Prepped] Icicle Fragmenter: SnakeArmB (60 Aqua, 1-Hit Shield)
Bumpity bumpity bump.
(Wait, does that count as 3 bumps? D:)
The flaming fist crashed against the Mushy and charred it pure black in just seconds, leaving only Eternalis and the SnakeArm alone. Patiently waiting, but still itching to attack, Eternalis waited for the SnakeArm to attack and the virus was waiting for an opening. Finally, the virus lost the battle of wits and went straight at the navi's back, but it bit nothing but air and suffered a one-two hit, deleting the virus in mid air!

MushyA: DELETED
MushyB: DELETED
MushyC: DELETED
MushyD: DELETED
SnakeArmA: DELETED
SnakeArmB: DELETED
SkeeterA: DELETED
SkeeterB: DELETED
SkeeterC: DELETED
SkeeterD: DELETED
SkeeterE: DELETED
SkeeterF: DELETED

Terrain: 75% Grass, 25% Sand

Eternalis: 120 HP

-BATTLE WON!-
900z + [Spice1] BattlechipSpice1 -
Damage: 80 + Confusion + Ground Attack + To-All-Grass
Accuracy: A
Description: Spice rolls over all grass terrain and damages any enemy standing in it.
Duration: Once
Element: Wood
Special: Only affects targets on Grass Terrain.

When things was tranquil once more, the ball of light landed on the ground and transformed into a tall pillar, pointing north or north west...however, just before Eternalis could make up his mind, the light pointing north slowly disappeared, leaving the navi with one choice...What just happened?
---

The small was struck down as the large towered over its adversary, ready to finish it with a decisive blow. Then, the large suddenly doubled over, clutching its stomach with a small gasp. It turned its head slowly to find yet another, even stronger figure had staggered behind it and backstabbed it with a small white implement. The stronger figure looked at the small, and the small waved its hand in gratitude as it faded into the dark.

---

Idiotic viruses... I always win- Hrk! Eternalis said before he fell onto his knees, clutching his stomach and moaning in pain. His red eyes flickered yet again into the black that they were before, but this time changing back into their original yellow color.

Bastards.. I'll be back....Uh? Eternalis' moaning stopped, and he stood there, still kneeling, but no longer holding his stomach. A little dazed, he looked around in confusion, trying to remember what the hell happened. Seeing the only things around were some zenny and some junk data, he opened a communication link with his operator. Harke didn't respond so willingly at first.

Hey Harke, what hap-
Oh, so you've decided you're not too high enough for me, eh?
Surprised at his operator's cold answer, the Navi asked, What? What're you talking about, Harke? I don't get it. I'm kind of loopy right now... It feels like I got hit in the head or some other.
Harke looked at his Navi through his PET with disbelief, then quickly changed to concern. Wait. You mean you don't remember anything? The taunting, the weird red eyes, the virus deletions?
The Navi let out an 'eh' of surprise, then a straight look, Uh, unless you're talking about someone else, I have no clue what you're talking about, Harke. Did I just bust or something?
Okay, alright, never mind. We'll sort out this mess later. Oh, yeah, that beacon of yours is starting to show where it wants to go, apparently. Have a look.

Looking at the shining beacon, it did seem to point him in a general direction, though it can't be helped that you would think that it was indecisive or something. Shrugging it off, Eternalis picked up his spoils and went off in the northern direction.

(( TO BATTLE 3 ))
After walking towards the north eastern area, Eternalis was now in an area with more sands than grasses. This was of course obvious as he was heading closer to the shore of the net. Before he could walk on further, the ball of light suddenly disappeared and viruses began to appear around Eternalis, surrounding the navi! This was bad, very bad. To make things worse, the number of the viruses was much more than ever before, and even stronger!!

"Oooooohhhh!!!"

There was a distant figure running towards Eternalis from the southern area...Who could it be? A back up? More enemies? Whoever it was, this really isn't looking good at all!!!

FishyA: 90 HP
FishyB: 90 HP
FishyC: 90 HP
FishyD: 90 HP
LarkA: 100 HP
LarkB: 100 HP
LarkC: 100 HP
LarkD: 100 HP
LarkE: 100 HP
YortA: 90 HP
ElemperorA: 100 HP
ElemperorB: 100 HP

Terrain: 40% Grass [Around], 60% Sand [Middle]

Eternalis: 120 HP [On Sand]

-BATTLE THREE, START!-
Looking at the light beacon, Eternalis wasn't really sure what he had gotten himself into. Viruses, Harke. Care to analyze? the Navi said as he readied himself for battle, taking a defensive position.

Opening his Virus Database program, Harke poured out the ata on the viruses. Will do. Fishy, 90HP, attacks with a dashing attack. Lark, 100HP, aqua, attacks by firing wide-area water blasts. Yort, 90HP, attacks by firing a yo-yo. And finally, Elemperor, 100HP... wait, there's some corruption on this part. No attacking data.

Ngh, that's no good. Anyway, so what's the plan?

Well... there's so many enemies I can't figure out what to do..

His Navi looked at his operator in shock. What?! You don't have a plan?! But you ALWAYS have a plan!!

Panicking at his Navi's reaction, Harke quickly tried to regain his composure, trying to make up a strategy. Then, he heard the faint sound off in the direction of south. Looking at the visual, he saw a faint figure in the distance. Wait! Et! There's someone in the southern direction, it may be help! Here, you can fend off the viruses with this FireHit, Force Cannon should also be of some use, and that icicle of yours should provide some protection, said the operator, sliding in the fire chip into the PET chip slot.

Eternalis couldn't agree more, and felt the chip integrate itself into his systems, resting itself safely into his chip queue. Standing up from his defensive posture, the Navi readied himself to face the viruses... before sprinting in the other direction. His speed run was coordinated in a zig-zag motion, hopefully fending off the viruses' attacks.

As he ran, he tried to avoid the sandy floors that permeated the areas that were closer to the shore. As he did so, the icicle process booted up in his lines, initiating the flow of water towards his right hand into an icicle. Turning back a bit, he fired the icicle at the first thing he could see, an Elemperor. At the same time, his other hand was uploading the chip Harke had given him.

The hand was beginning to get heated up, and burst into a heatless fire, forcing Eternalis to clench his hand into a fist. Then, in one swift motion, he twisted his body, let off the fiery fist towards a floating Lark, then resumed his run.

The fist's graphical fire quickly diminished into a spark, having done its job. Then, Eternalis started to reconfigure his arm-output into Force Cannon mode. The armor started to shift and emit a clanking sound as the interior moved around to blast a sound cannon blast at the enemy. As the last bit shifted into place, Eternalis looked back at his enemies, still in heavy overpower mode. Lifting his cannon, he aimed at another Lark and fired.

=SUMMARY=
Eternalis.EXE
(*) Aegean Water: Self (Heal 20)
(1) Tac Movement - South (Zigzag, Dodge?)
(2) Icicle Fragmenter: ElemperorA (Aqua 60, 1-Hit Shield)
(3) FireHit1: LarkA (Fire 60, Impact) (Grass Terrain x2?)
(4) Force Cannon: LarkB (Aqua 100)
Eternalis quickly moved away from his disadvantageous area, promptly dodging all the concentrated attack to the center. When he arrived to the southern area of the battlefield, the scream from afar was closer and it was getting closer by the second. When the fragments of ice crashed against the Elemperor, it immediately reacted with the virus' fiery property and instantly deleted it! Next was the Larks and Eternalis didn't go easy on them as the two targeted viruses was deleted as well.

Now it was the virus' turns again when one of the remaining Lark fired its blade of water and crashed against the shield. Right after the shield was gone, the Fishy was heading right towards Eternalis and didn't have enough time to dodge it, taking on the full force of the hit head on! Now the yorts began to revolve their yo-yo discs to prepare their attack...But suddenly!

"OOOOOHHH! ALRIGHT QUELL! SUPER ULTRA DYNAMIC ENTRANCE KICK!"

The figure appeared right behind the yorts and crushed two viruses with one single swoop as a pillar of water deleted the navi. When the pillar calmed down, it revealed a navi who's body was completely liquid, but maintained a pseudo-human form with a pair of arms with an aquamarine bracelet, a faceless head, and a golden belt that had a slug-like lower half. "I said kick! KICK!"

A holographic screen of an girl highly accessorized with at least 3 earrings on each side of her ear, layers of necklaces, and rings nearly covered every opening of her fingers. As colorful as her accessory goes, her personalty simply shined even when she was talking with her mute navi. "Now the mood is all killed now...Oh well! Quell, clear these viruses and lets continue with this mis-...Is that another navi beside you?" The screen closed up on Eternalis and began to check everything about the navi, from head to toe. "...Eh..." She was obviously jealous of how she couldn't think up a design such as Eternalis, but she ignored her own emotions and looked head on to the navi. "Hey! You! I'm a mission, ya'see?" Suddenly speaking with a horribly fake accent, "Wa' don'tcha help me and I help ye? Sound lick a deel?"

FishyA: 90 HP
FishyB: 90 HP
LarkA: DELETED
LarkB: DELETED
LarkC: 100 HP
LarkD: 100 HP
LarkE: 100 HP
YortA: DELETED
ElemperorA: DELETED

Eternalis: 125 HP [Shield Destroyed] [On Grass]
Quell: 200 HP
Eternalis looked at this strange and new ally. A watery being, with almost the same design, the same as him! He couldn't help but think that somehow, somewhere, this Navi was copying him. Or the other way around. He knew that thought was quite far-fetched, but who knows? Listening to this 'Quell's' operator talk, it was obvious she was trying to fake an accent.

Uh, you can stop your freakish accent now. I think my operator and I heard you already, the Navi replied a bit coldly, surprisingly.

Harke, meanwhile, was a bit more friendly, opening up a holo-visual above Eternalis' location, enabling him to talk to this new ally. Et, be nice. Quell and operator, nice to meet you. Harke Ezarith, and this is Eternalis. Yes, help would be most welcome at this moment, right, Et?

Looking at the situation, the water elemental couldn't help but agree. Turning to Quell and the girl in the holo-display, he replied, Alright, alright. Of course you can help, thanks. Those others look a little threatening, mind taking them out? Eternalis said, pointing out the Yort and Lark. Since you look a lot stronger and all~ the Navi added as a tease, also meant to motivate.

Turning to the other targets, the Navi squinted his eyes. I'll take out the Fishy for a bit. Harke, chips! I need Sword and RageClaw2, stat! the aquatic warrior said before sprinting off in the direction of the green spiky birds. His operator went quickly for the blue-bladed sword and green-clawed hand chips, slotting them both into the PET chip slot. Battlechips, Sword, RageClaw2, slot in! The Navi instantly felt them in his systems, merging with his current stacked processes. He felt a chuckle rise unbidden as he felt the viruses' attacks before come to naught. The wounded areas were closing in on themselves, covering up any hint of damage to his body.

This, he said as his right arm extended into a long thin blade, shining blue in the network's artificial lighting, is gonna be fun.

Arriving quickly at the Fishy, Eternalis crouched down before jumping into a calculated leap towards one Fishy, at the same time sending his sword crashing down onto the viral bird with a vertical cleave, his eyes focusing on the bird's head as he did so. Landing with a perfect spin on the other side of the bird, he whirled around a bit before sending his blade once more singing towards another bird, this time going for a smooth and clean horizontal slash.

This is too much fun... Too much... hah.

Don't let your guard down! Finish them off! his operator warned.

Gotcha, Eternalis replied before jumping in the air, this time aiming for the other bird he had targeted with the horizontal earlier. While in the air, Eternalis released his other chip, the claws of rage. Long protruding blades began to spring up from his left hand, with the arm-output straining to compensate for the larger arm strength the chip gave.

Feeling his left arm surge in strength, Eternalis reached under him, where the Fishy was, and swung his arm in a quick movement. Once he thought he felt something, he let his clawed arm clamp down in a vicegrip and brought the claw up to his left before landing down. Turning towards the other Fishy in a smooth spin, he threw his arm in a wide arc and released his grip, roaring a battlecry in the process. Hnnnnyearghhhh!

=SUMMARY=
Eternalis.EXE
(1) Sword: FishyA (Null 80 Slash) [5/6]
- Equip Chip = R Arm
(2) Sword: FishyB (Null 80 Slash) [4/6]
(3) Dodge
(4) RageClaw2: FishyB + FishyA (Null 35 Impact) [5/6]
- Equip Chip = L Arm
"I'm not gonna take some orders from stranger like y-- HEY QUELL!"

Without the permission from its own operator, Quell took upon Eternalis' advise and headed towards the Larks. "Ooooohhh! That little punk! Never listens to me!..." With a sulking face, the holographic screen tilted down along with the operator's head. "Anyhow...I guess I should introduce myself? My name is Ashley and this stupidly-stupid navi of mine is Quell. But no time for that, let's kick some butt!" The hyper-active girl already had a change in her mind and went with the flow, uploading the chips to aid her Navi.

On the sideline, Eternalis successfully landed the slashes on the two viruses, but the next attack wasn't so great. After grabbing a firm hold on the wounded Fishy, the navi threw it against the other virus but it was too agile and easily dodged the throw. The thrown Fishy was deleted upon impact against the ground, but the evading fishy immediately went in for a counter attack and landed yet another hit onto the navi.

Back to Quell, the navi traveled towards the larks like a formless slime, snaking through the ground with its blue water body. Just when it approached the Larks, it suddenly sped up and formed his body just behind the viruses with its right and left arm shaped with rapier-thin blades. "Stabbidy, stab stab!" Quell began to attack the larks with constant stab motion, giving the viruses little to no space to escape the painful attack. In the end, only one virus was deleted, but the rest was heavily wounded.

FishyA: DELETED
FishyB: 10 HP
LarkC: 5 HP
LarkD: DELETED
LarkE: 20 HP

Eternalis: 125 HP [Sword: 4/6 / RageClaw: 5/6]
Quell: 200 HP
Eternalis stopped his assault for a minute to assess the damage done to his enemies. Seeing that he didn't do much compared to his new ally Quell made him a little miffed. He cranked his thought processes as to how he could surpass his sudden competition, when suddenly a thought came to his mind.

Opening up a private conversation with his operator, he quickly barked, Harke! Can I have that new chip we got in the last battle? I want to test it out! As he relayed the message, he stood at the ready with his offensive processes readied.

Sure, why not? It seems pretty powerful. I'm also sending a Shotgun just in case. Keep the sword, though. It's still pretty useful to you right now, so don't waste it! Harke said as he looked around in his meager chip spread to find the lonely chip sitting in one corner. The chip depicted a sad little Mushy standing on grass. Then, he found the other Shotgun chip easily.

Alright! Massacre time! Battlechip, Shotgun, Spice1, slot in! he said as the chips were slotted into the PET chip slot with swift ease. Eternalis felt the chips course through his body as they arranged themselves neatly into his chip data queue, awaiting their use, which wouldn't be too far off.

Turning to Quell and Ashley, he sported a thumbs-up towards the busting duo and shouted, All right you two, it's time for a real men's showdown! C'mon, Quell! Let's GO!

Releasing the firearm chip from his queue, the double shotgun barrels shot forth from where his claws used to be, and he lifted it easily with the experience he had from using it. Aiming for a couple of manta rays, he let loose a quick shot, not wasting too much time on this attack. Then, he grinned to himself in his mind as the shotgun disappeared, leaving his hand free to use again. He looked at his glowing sword with fervor, and felt the energy beckon to him, begging him to use it, to unleash its potential.

With that, he activated the Mushroom virus' chip left in his system, and his eyes were flooded with a green light. Emerald incandescence flowed through his arms, into his hands. Gripping his sword tightly, Eternalis let out a savage screech as the brilliant light flowed into the energy blade, turning it green. He lifted it mightily and struck the shining green sword onto the ground in front of him. The energy from the sword screamed forth and made a terrible howl as it transformed into a green energy being, which flowed down into the green grass.

For a while, everything seemed quiet. An unnatural calm came over the area, bringing an almost surreal serenity into the battlefield.

Then, a low, faint hum broke the silence as every single blade of grass came to life and glowed a faint green. The glow then slowly grew stronger and stronger in intensity. Suddenly, the grassy ground shone brilliantly with the force of Nature, as each blade of grass blasted forth a pillar of light, encompassing all that stood on them.

The lightshow was quickly ended, and his sword returned to its normal blue glow. However, knowing that even the best-laid plans can fail, Eternalis stood with his energy blade at the ready, poised to dodge and parry off any attack that might come his way. In case nothing came his way, he'd be ready to launch a surprise attack as well towards any survivors of his attack.

= SUMMARY =
Eternalis.EXE
(*) Discard RageClaw2
(1) Shotgun: LarkC + LarkE (50, Spread1)
(2) Spice1: Anything on Grass (80, Confusion, Ground, To-All-Grass)
(3) [Prepped] Dodge
(4) [Prepped] Sword Parry/Lunge: Any survivors (80, Slashing)
"FINISH THEM OFF, QUELL!"

Upon the operator's command, Quell lifted his rapier-arm to the side to deliver the finishing blow on the two larks, but found himself slashing through the air when Eternalis stole his kill.

"...Wow...Seriously?...Wow"

The upset operator only sulked at her loss and Quell simply stood there, even when Eternalis yelled "LET'S GO!"

By this time, the Yorts that haven't done anything up to this point began their assault on both navis with their spinning blades. All three launched at the same time, two heading towards Quell and one towards Eternalis. The stand-still Quell dodged the first blade as he split himself into two, but took some damage when the 2nd blade came unexpectedly after the first.

Eternalis was preparing the spice as the attack came in and blade stuck against the watery body. However, the navi ignored the pain and continued his attack, literally blasting away the yo-yo from his body and sending a powerful green blast all around the area. The aftermath of the devastating attack resulted in heavy damage to all viruses and leaving most of them in a state of deep confusion. The viruses blindly attack everywhere, but all was for a naught. However, the elemperor was able to heal part of its wound with its natural healing power.

"PAYBACK!"

With Sabrina's voice echoing the net, Quell appeared in front of the Yorts and swung its prepared aqua blade over the viruses, wiping them off with ease. "Ha! That's what you get! Right Quell?" Silence was the only response. "YEA!"

FishyB: DELETED
FishyC: 10 HP [Confused]
FishyD: 10 HP [Confused]
LarkC: DELETED
LarkE: DELETED
YortB: DELETED
YortC: DELETED
YortD: DELETED
YortE: DELETED
ElemperorB: 60 HP [Confused]

Eternalis: 100 HP [Sword: 4/6]
Quell: 160 HP
Hrgh! Eternalis lurched a little when he realized that the Yort's attack had hit him for a bit back when he was preparing the Spice attack. He looked at the wound, and assessed the situation. A moderate wound, and the battle was nearing its end... I should prepare for the next battle as well. Turning to his operator, he requested, Harke, got any recovery chips for me?

Hm? Recovery chips? Well, I've got this Recover 10 I just got from a trade... you want it?

Sure, why not. I think we should be preparing for the battles ahead, since we can't be sure we'll have Quell backing me all the time. Turning to his ally, Eternalis found that Quell had sustained some minor injuries, further backing the Navi's thoughts.

Also, I've got some leftovers here, any good field-clearers we got? Oh, I haven't used that Boomerang in a while. Why don't we use that? Eternalis asked his operator.

That's a good idea. Gather some targeting data while you're at it first, and then input the data into the offensive Boomerang encoding. That should enable us to wipe out the last of the enemies. That Recover 10 is coming as well, as you asked for, Harke said, rummaging through his chip line to find the two he required. He immediately put the chips into the PET with the call. Battlechips, Recover 10, Boomerang, slot in!

Eternalis felt the chips once again slide swiftly into his queue, and called out to Quell, Hey, Quell! I'm going for an all-clear! If you see any strays, could you take care of them for me? Thanks a bunch! As he yelled to his ally, the Recovery chip self-activated, soothing some of the pain that he had earlier from the yo-yo virus. Feeling that his self-healing processes could stand to help someone else again, Eternalis directed some of the curative energies towards Quell to help the aquatic Navi recover some health.

Then, Eternalis activated the Boomerang, and his left arm-output began to accept the chip data. The water inside the armor began to protrude outwards into a faint wireframe that appeared in front of the arm. It filled the wireframe to full capacity, and washed away to reveal a gleaming and deadly weapon, the metallic boomerang.

Hefting the large piece of metal to his side, Eternalis' targeting system began its work, calculating a precise arc which would travel along a determined path, hitting all of his remaining enemies in one fell swoop in the best case scenario. The boomerang glowed green as Eternalis finished his calculations, the directional input being imbued into the metal itself. Then, he twirled around and threw the heavy weapon towards the Elemperor, letting it soar through the air happily.

Standing at the ready, Eternalis looked at the Boomerang and assumed a defensive stance, should he be forced to move if the Boomerang did not hit its marks.

= SUMMARY =
Eternalis.EXE
(*) Aegean Water: Self & Quell (10 Heal x2)
(1) Recover10: Self (10 Heal)
(2) Take Aim: Boomerang
(3) Boomerang: ElemperorB + FishyC/D (Wood 60, A Accuracy — Take Aim)
(4) [Prepped] Dodge
Just after Eternalis treated few of his and his companion's wound, Quell immediately took up on action by raising both his arm straight up into the sky. "This is what you get for stealing my kill! Quell, Fukyuu Kousui!!" The navi's arm began to bubble intensely and began to lose its form of an arm. Molding into a perfect sphere, it began to rapidly fire watery needles all over the place, but specifically towards the three surviving viruses. The targetted enemies had no where to escape as they suffered the torrent of harsh rain and eventually got them selves deleted.

"AHAHAHA, REVENGE IS SWEEEET!"

FishyB: DELETED
FishyC: DELETED
FishyD: DELETED
LarkC: DELETED
LarkE: DELETED
YortB: DELETED
YortC: DELETED
YortD: DELETED
YortE: DELETED
ElemperorB: DELETED

Eternalis: 120 HP
Quell: 170 HP

-BATTLE WON!-
750z + [WideShot1] BattlechipWideshot1 -
Damage: 60 + Wide Attack
Accuracy: A
Description: Fires a large blast.
Duration: Once
Element: Aqua
((I... I love you, Mog. ;_;))

With all the kills done and finished by Quell, Eternalis walked up to his ally and thumped his new-found friend in the back heartily with a laugh. That was awesome, Quell! You're pretty strong! he praised.

Having finished the battle, Eternalis looked around and saw his spoils, some zenny packets and... what was that? A new chip packet! Sweet! Rushing towards it, he decoded the data, and found... the Wideshot.

Holy crap, it was his first actual aquatic-element chip. He could die right now and be happy. Quickly downloading it and sending it to his operator, he felt like he could do a nice victory dance right about now, with a fanfare blaring in the background.

Except there was this thing called the mission in the way, and he wasn't going to let that get past him. Looking around for the handy Guide Beacon, Eternalis found that it had disappeared. Strange, he thought.

Harke, he addressed his operator quickly. It seems that the beacon's gone. I think it probably means that.. our target is here? I think.
That's reasonable, or maybe this was just a prearranged location, and the recipient of that document's about to arrive sometime.
Alright then, the Navi said, surveying the distance for any sight of a Navi or Mr. Prog or something.
"Hey, you're right! The beacon-thingy stopped working...Quell, smack it a little."

Quell raised his hands up and smacked down on to the orb of light besides him, but there wasn't any change as it kept its shape. "Man...What are we gonna do now? How the hell can we know where to go if this thing is broken! Gawd, I'm not gonna waste time on something I don't even know!" Ashley was quiet upset, crossing her arms and bloating her cheeks like a 5-year old girl. But then, like a strike of lightning, the operator's face lit up and looked directly at Harke and Eternalis. "Hey hey hey?! Let's see what's on this document! We deserve to know! We're delivering it! We're risking our very lives for it! WE MUST KNOW!" She was excited to the point where she was dancing on the screen...a very strange girl, but she did make a good point...

OPEN THE DOCUMENT?
______-OR-
CONTINUE NORTHWARDS
Quell's feisty operator did make a solid point, Eternalis thought. They were making no progress with the beacon stopping, and the document wasn't particularly protected in any way, and no password entry in sight. Then again, it could be a tripped document, which would only attract more viruses. Besides, the mission briefing stated clearly that they were required NOT to open it. Harke would also probably kill him if he dared to open it anyway, so as much as this 'Ashley' was gonna complain or whatever, he wasn't going to open it. As he expected, Harke appeared and bolstered his thoughts with a reprisal to this annoying operator.

No, Ashley. We were specifically instructed NOT to open this document. No, we do not deserve to look at it. Imagine if someone was delivering something good to you, like a present. Would you like it if someone peeked at it? I don't think you would. Et, Harke turned to his Navi, I'll sprint off for a few upgrades, so stay cool.

Roger that, Harke, Eternalis said as he stared down the gilded female operator in Quell's screen.
Alright, Et, I'm back. Upgrades should take effect shortly. As for directions, I suggest you go north. That's the last place the beacon showed us, so that's where we go, the operator said.

Eternalis nodded knowingly and went off in the northern direction.
((Derp, the battle will be alot easier due to the new rules. Lucky you~))

Strongly obeying the instructions given by the Officials, Eternalis and Harke decided to move on forward and ignored the tempting proposal by Ashley. "Oh...Umm...*Sigh* FINE!" In pure stubbornness, the operator forcefully shut down the visual window as Quell slowly trailed behind Eternalis.

---

After traveling for a good 10 minute or so, there wasn't even a single virus, let alone a single netbody, that came across the two navi. However, this was a good opportunity for Harke to grab his upgrades and install a quick upgrade on his navi. As soon as the installation was complete, the light orb appeared once more before them and placed itself onto the ground to create the pillar beacon. For a short second, it revealed three directions, north, north-east, and north-west. But like a flickering light, the beacon blinked erratically and only the east and west direction was left...

"Huh, that took a while." Stated Ashley, without her visual screen. "Let's go North-West! I'm sure that'll be the right way!" With her enthusiastic energy, she forced Quell to push Eternalis towards the left...but something strange happened. The beacon suddenly extended it self as a lengthy barrier, severing Quell's arm with ease and separated the two navis from each other! "HEY, WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!" Quell had no problem growing another pair of arms, but none of his powerful pounding seemed to get through the barrier. "Oh man, this isn't good. This just screams for some trap!" Behind the two navi appeared a group of vicious viruses as if they were waiting for the two navis, just like what Ashley has said!

"CALLED IT!"

-Left Area-
SenbonA: 80 HP
SenbonB: 80 HP
SenbonC: 80 HP
SenbonD: 80 HP
SnowBlowA: 100 HP
SnowBlowB: 100 HP
SnowBlowC: 100 HP

-Right Area-
SenbonA: 80 HP
SenbonB: 80 HP