Mission: Document Delivery

((Don't think the rules carry over to SP missions, which ARE supposed to be harder than virus busting. But it's not like I'm turning down an easy fight~ :>))

Grah! Eternalis started as the beacon transformed itself into a barrier. Looking at it, Quell seemed to be trapped on the other side. Huh, well, that was somewhat of a drag. Then again, he could use a break from Ashley Lasermouth. Silently, he rejoiced. Then, he realized the presence of the viruses around him, all unfamiliar.

Harke, we've got viruses at 9 'o clock, all new and shiny. Care to bring up the info? Eternalis inquired while his body's injuries healed themselves at a rapid rate, clearing any trace of him having been hit at all. Harke navigated to his handy Virus Database program, bringing it up quickly.
All right, what we've got are four Senbon, 80HP, and they fire spears of some sort. SnowBlows, 100HP, attack with a wind attack.

Hmm, alright, Eternalis replied. Though, I can't see any grass, so I don't think I can use the Spice attack again. I could take out a SnowBlow with a quick Force Cannon, though. He looked at his handy cannon arm, recalling how many viruses had fallen prey to it quite easily.

That's good. Warp across behind the Senbon so you don't get hit by their spears. Slice 'em up with some swordplay and we should be done with three out of seven. Any objections, Et? Harke asked while he reached for the Sword chip.
Nothing worth objecting to, Harke. Send me the chip and I'll do it, Eternalis replied as he prepared his cannon arm. The arm-output came to life as it glowed a dim blue while it reconfigured for ballistic pressurization mode.

Then let's bust some viruses! Battlechip, Sword, slot in! Harke said as he put in the chip through the PET's chip slot.

Without waiting for the chip to come, Eternalis swiftly crouched down into a firing position, lining up his aim with one of the SnowBlows. His right hand, now a water cannon ready to fire, whined at the hefty pressure it had to withstand. After the cannon was primed to full pressure, Eternalis let out a solid blast of water roaring towards the fluffy threat. Then, he changed his form fully into vapor, phasing through the air and the viruses as if they were immaterial.

Just then, the Sword chip arrived in his chip queue with impeccable timing. Activating the chip, the aquatic warrior reformed into a solid state behind the Senbon, a longsword of frost forming rapidly on his right hand. Blade in hand, he lunged forward towards the viruses and delivered a couple of quick slices to two of the Senbon. Then, he stood in a defensive position, wary of the viruses' possible attacks.

= SUMMARY =
Eternalis.EXE
(*) Aegean Water: Self (Heal 20)
(1) Force Cannon: SnowBlowA (Aqua 100)
(2) Vapor Reassimilation: Self (Teleport)
= Behind Senbon
(3) Sword: SenbonA (80 Slash) - +Accuracy
(4) Sword: SenbonB (80 Slash)
Road's quite stubby today, eh chaps?
Dear me, I think I would rather upgrade my suspension.
This is rather tiring, don't you think Goroke?
I think I'll take a nap now.
Eternalis did his usual, as he slowly treated his wounds from the previous battle, and prepared multiple chips for the battle. The Snowblow tried to take the first strike when it began to vacuum Eternalis towards him, but the powerful pressure from the navi's watery blast completely swept the virus away and deleted it. The rest tried to attack, but they didn't expect the navi to disappear into thin air and reappear behind the Senbons! With two precise slashes, the two targeted Senbons stood no chance as it slowly disintegrated into harmless data fragments.

"IT'S TIME FOR SOME MACE IN THE FACE!"

Uttering nonsensical screams into the air, Ashley and Quell was fully prepared to fight against the ambushing viruses. "AQUASWORD, SUCKA!" Jamming a chip into her PET, Quell's liquid arm shifted into a rapier thin blade and moved right towards the Snowblows. Surprised by the navi's sudden initiative, the Snowblows began to inhale a powerful gust, dragging Quell closer to them and blew miniature tornadoes at him. Thankfully, the navi was daft enough to use the inward wind to approach the viruses even faster and landed two swift swings to destroy the three. "Sweet! Victory dance ti-" Before she could savor the victory, Quell was struck by multiple needles from the Senbons and momentarily halted the navi. "...Oh..." Bitter about the fact that she completely forgot about those virus, Ashley was...silent...an awkward silent to be exact.

-Left Area-
SenbonA: DELETED
SenbonB: DELETED
SenbonC: 80 HP
SenbonD: 80 HP
SnowBlowA: DELETED
SnowBlowB: 100 HP
SnowBlowC: 100 HP

-Right Area-
SenbonA: 80 HP
SenbonB: 80 HP
SenbonC: 80 HP
SnowBlowB: DELETED
SnowBlowC: DELETED

Barrier: 200 HP

Terrain: 50% Normal, 50% Sand [Checkered]

Eternalis: 140 HP [Left Side] [Sword: 4/6]
Quell: 130 HP [Right Side]
Looking towards the direction of Ashley's nonsensical screaming, he saw Quell doing some real damage to his enemies using some sort of.. weird watery slice thing. Hm, he could use that sometime. But back to the present. Quell was being a bit beat up there, and despite his ally being also of a watery composition, he avoid feeling worried about the guy. Looking at himself, he remembered his recovery functions. He immediately ran them. Suddenly, some prompt ran through his visuals. Reading it, it said,

[INTRAVENOUS] RECOVERY FUNCTION DETECTED. ACTIVATE FUNCTION?

Hm, that could be useful, he thought as he ran that as well, sending the data through to Quell's area via the ground, which he thought would bypass the barrier that separated them apart. Having done what he could, he turned his attention back to the Senbon near him. He quickly leapt towards one and executed a quick stab, aiming for the Senbon's mouth, so that it would not be able to fire any needles in retaliation. Then, he realized the presence of the other undestroyed Senbon, which would probably be attacking right about now.

Moving quickly, he dashed erratically towards the Snowblows as he talked to the holo-screen of Harke. Harke, I think I'll need that new Aqua chip we've got, plus the RageClaw2. Send them in quick, I need them right now.

On your way, Et, Harke replied as he took the chip depicting the Lark earlier, plus the RageClaw chip, slotting them in quickly in succession. WideShot, RageClaw2, slot in!

Eternalis received the WideShot promptly as he arrived at the Snowblows. Stopping dead in his tracks, he loaded the WideShot into his free arm, changing the configuration of the armor's output into that of the Force Cannon. Suddenly, a change occurred as the system compensated for new data as two other barrels appeared to the sides of the cannon. Aiming it at the two Snowblows left, he fired, blasting out a floating wave of blue screaming towards the Snowblows.

Then, the arm returned to its normal configuration when Eternalis activated the claw chip. Water flowed freely out of the output, shaping itself into five long and sharp claws. The claws hardened into unbreakable ice, permafrost. Still on a crash course for the Snowblows, he extended the claws and opened them, smirking at himself. I shall expect your deaths to be swift... he said as he reached a Snowblow and reached out for it. Whirling around his claw, he directed the throwing move towards the Snowblow's comrade.

= Eternalis.EXE =
(*) Aegean Water: Quell (Heal 20)
(*) IV: Quell (Heal 5/Action)
(1) Sword: SenbonC (Slash 80)
(2) Dodge/Move towards Snowblows
(3) WideShot: SnowblowB/C (Aqua 60+5, Wide Attack)
(4) RageClaw2: SnowblowB/C (Impact 35)
Bump for joy!
((I was typing this on my iPod and it went crazy, losing the post that was only sentence away from finishing...I'll post the stats right now and leave the description on for later. Feel free to post if you like to))

((PS: Eternalis: -40 from SnowBlow's attack (x2)
Quell: -20 from Senbon's attack (x2)))

-Left Area-
SenbonC: DELETED

-Right Area-

Barrier: 200 HP

Eternalis: 100 HP [Left Side] [Sword: 3/6] [RageClaw: 5/6]
Quell: 145 HP [Right Side] [IV Destroyed]
Eternalis lurched at the Snowblow's attack, but recovered quickly enough. Shaking his head slightly to reduce the lag buildup, he looked around, and saw... well, not much. A single Senbon lay before him, waiting to be mauled to pieces.

Urgh, what happened? That last part was such a blur, right about when the Snowblows attacked, he said mostly to himself, but also to Harke.

Sorry, Et. The visuals just froze up for a minute there. I had to knock the PET on the table to get it to work again. No go on any details, Harke replied.

Whatever. Anyway, I think I'll just get rid of this, Eternalis said as he threw down the sword in his right hand, causing it to re-upload itself into the PET.

What are you doing?! That Sword could beat that puny fish-virus, one shot! Harke roared in alarm, worried that his Navi might have gone bonkers.

Eternalis looked at the incredulous operator through the holo-screen. No sweat, Harke, don't worry. I've got something in store for this little fishy. Don't need any chips for this sucker.

Then, he looked towards Quell. That idiot still has a few bruises after all the recovery he'd spent on the bugger. Oh well, he thought, he could use the extra recovery stuff. That IV, I can work with. With that, he redirected the intravenous to his back, the medical pack materializing instantly on him and soothing some of his wounds.

After that, he looked at the claws he held in his left hand. As it was now, he couldn't put much of a scratch on the Senbon. Analyzing the claw, he found that he could jack the claw's power, but at the added cost of making it a lot less durable. Oh well, it's just one shot, and he wanted to finish this now, he thought as he activated the overclock process on the RageClaw.

As soon as he started the process, he started feeling strange. The claw's feral origins were starting to affect him, but he wouldn't let that happen. Struggling to keep his composure, Eternalis instead focused on the Senbon to clear his mind. He then rushed the Senbon, moving in a zigzag pattern towards the virus to avoid the sandy panels that dotted the battlefield. He reached the virus easily enough, and when he arrived, the overclock was done.

Time for a double whammy!

When he reached out with the claws, the chip's power burst to life as it went up in dark flames, which strangely didn't burn all the fur on the claws, but that wasn't important right then. What was important was that Eternalis felt the strength of the wild surging through his arm, calling out to him to finish the job. Eternalis let out an unbidden, savage roar before extending the claws towards the Senbon. Clamping them shut, he heaved the brunt of his left body weight towards the barrier, and when he felt he could let go, he threw his arm mightily towards his target.

= Eternalis.EXE =
(*) Discard Sword
(*) Aegean Water: Quell (Heal 20)
(*) IV: Self (Heal 5/Action)
(1) Move/Dodge towards SenbonD, Avoid Sand
(2) Overclock RageClaw2
(3) Overclock RageClaw2
(4) Overclocked RageClaw2: SenbonD (Impact 35x3) + Barrier (Impact 35x3) (x2 Barrier Weakness)
The lone Senbon tried its best to hit the evasive Eternalis, but it was just a futile effort. As the navi began to overclock his claw, it left it self open for one last needle, which struck his torso and left the IV pack still intact. Closing in, Eternalis got a hold on the Senbon with his rageclaw, trying his best not to delete the virus on the spot, and threw it against the barrier, destroying both at the same time. When the towering barrier came to a rubble, it revealed Quell victorious over his battle as well. "Ha! Easy Peasy!" The navi's operator was still in high spirits, quickly ordering her navi to pick up the rewards from the battle.

-Left Area-
SenbonD: DELETED

-Right Area-
SenbonD: DELETED

Barrier: DESTROYED

Eternalis: 110 HP [Left Side] [RageClaw: 2/6] [IV: Regen +5]
Quell: 165 HP [Right Side]

-BATTLE WON!-
1,100z

-----

The fact that the guide beacon was altered into a barrier was a strange occurance...But it quickly changed its shape back to its original form, pointing the way towards the destination for the two aquatic navi. It was simply pointing straight north, but the light was much shorter than it ever was...What could that mean?
The barrier broke down under the crushing blow of his throw, just as he planned. With the battle routine over, his RageClaw disappeared from his left hand, dematerializing into chip data and re-uploaded. He collected the good amount of zenny, sending it to the PET. He then walked up to Quell.

Quell, my man, Eternalis greeted his ally, now reunited with him. Seems you got those viruses good, eh Quell? Hahaha! The aquatic warrior thumped his companion on the back, then turned his attention to the Guide Beacon. It seemed like they were getting closer to the target, since the beacon's directional pointer was getting shorter. Hm, northern direction again, he noted. Going in that direction, Harke.

Careful, Et. After what happened, this might just be a trap, Harke warned. Scratch that, Harke, it already is a trap. I just want to meet the guy who did it so I can give him a piece of my mind. Maybe even a good whacking or two, Eternalis replied with a sigh. He turned to Quell as he walked along. C'mon, Quell. Let's go get ourselves some answers.
"Trap or not, I agree with your navi. I wanna give him a piece of my FIST!" Ashley was wildly swinging her arms like a flail, none of them really looking like an actual punch.

"DOHOHOHO, A TRAP YOU SAY!"

An incredibly loud voice came booming through the net, and its obnoxious tone didn't help at all. "I WOULD LIKE IT IF YOU CONSIDER IT MORE OF A 'TEST' THAN A TRAP! DOHOHO~" The beacon's light looked like it was bending upwards as the voice was getting louder and louder, and then the unmistakable noise of a rotating engine came into the mix. There was a golden propeller plane flying towards Quell and Eternalis, with the annoying laughter coming from within. "THIS WILL BE THE FINAL TEST, TO SEE IF YOU ARE REALLY WORTHY TO DELIVER MY DOCUMENTS FROM NOW ON!"

A figure rose from the top of the plane, a plump navi dressed fully in a brown dress shirt, a golden walking stick, and even the whole monocle, mustache, and the top hat! "DOHOHOHO! LET'S BEGIN THE SHOW!" Tapping the plane with his stick, multitudes of golden gun barrels popped out from every nooks and cranny of the plane and aimed straight down!

"Golden Plane": 300 HP [Flight]

Terrain: 100% Normal

Eternalis: 110 HP
Quell: 165 HP

-BOSS BATTLE...FIGHT?-
What..

..the..

HELL.

Both operator and navigator watched on with gaping mouths as the plane of golden shine flew overhead, causing Eternalis to flinch back at the shine reflected off of its gleaming surface. Then, a status window appeared just as suddenly in his visuals, confirming his new upgrades were in effect. He checked his recovery systems, and he found that they were doubled in power, plus he had gained some sort of damage barrier. Sweet.

Harke, you did these upgrades really well. Thanks a lot, he said through a private link, as he directed most of the repair into his systems, fuelling the excess into Quell. Now, what to do with the guy?

Well, you can always just jump up there, the operator replied nonchalantly.

What? Eternalis replied, dumbstruck by the seemingly insane suggestion.

Vapor process, Et. You forgot about it already? Harke asked.

Oh, that, the Navi replied, nearly kicking himself. Any ideas for when I get up there?

A ZapRing chip and your cannon should suffice for now. I'll also send in a Guard, since I don't see much space to dodge any attacks up there, the operator said before grabbing the chips for the plan. Objections?

None.

Okay then! Battlechips, ZapRing1, Guard1, slot in! Harke slid the chips in with unerring accuracy into the input slot. Then, he opened a private message window, sending a short request.

[Ashley, my Navi is going to try and subdue the guy from up there. Could you cover with ground support? Thanks, Harke.]

Eternalis went straight to work as he activated the vapor process, turning him instantly into superheated steam, diffusing into the surrounding air. Then, he blasted towards the top of the plane, re-materializing behind the stocky gentleman-styled Navi. Stretching his reassimilated body for a moment, he lunged towards the plump Navi. His arm began to spark and crackle with yellow shocks as he opened his right palm towards the Navi's turned back. Basically at point blank range, he sent the ZapRing process through his arm, sending out a short blast of stunning electrical energy towards the Navi. Then, he quickly changed the arm into his trademark Force Cannon and set the pressure setting to full blast.

The cannon quickly assumed the task, whirring to life as water began to flow into the arm-output by force, and fired another blast of energy, this time of a watery element, towards the fully-dressed Navi. Afterwards, his left arm whipped in front of him. A yellow wireframe flowed freely out of the outstretched arm and formed a giant yellow shield, supplementing the defense he'd acquired earlier through the upgrade.

= Eternalis.EXE =
(*) Aegean Water: Self (Heal 30) + Quell (Heal 10)
(*) Aquatic Defense: Self (10HP Barrier)
(1) Vapor Reassimilation: Self (Teleport) to top of Golden Plane, behind Fully-Dressed Guy
(2) ZapRing1: Fully-Dressed Guy (Elec 40 + Stun1) +Teleport Accuracy
(3) Force Cannon: Fully-Dressed Guy (Aqua 100)
(4) Guard1: Self (Reflect Max 60)
"DOHO!? NO MORE TALKING!"

With another tap, the gun barrels open fired down onto Eternalis and Quell with an unrelenting barrage. "GAH! Quell, Dodge them all and attack if you can! Eternalis will need your help!" The watery navi slithered here to there to dodge all the attack, while trying to throw some attack at the golden plane.

While Quell was giving support from the ground, Eternalis recovered fully with the help of his new upgrade and appeared just a few feet behind the dressed navi. "Not afraid to do things dirty? DOHOHO, I won't accept anything like this!" The navi didn't even move an inch as the electrified palm was heading towards him. Eternalis struck his palm, but it wasn't the navi, but a reinforced barrier of some sort that completely halted the attack. "YOU'RE!..." Tapping the end of the cane against the plane again, a golden barrel popped out just beneath Eternalis and blew him sky high! "FIRED!! DOHOHOHO~"

As Eternalis was falling down from the sky, it quickly blasted the surge of water at the Golden Plane, inflicting heavy damage on the over all hull and crash landed with the Guard absorbing the full impact. Kachū Sōryō no Rūi! An unknown voice came out within the battlefield, and the next thing Eternalis and Harke saw was a enigmatic water dragon, soaring upwards in a spiral and literally punched a hole through the plane without a problem. "Alright Quell! That should've sent it cra-" However...The plane was still flying steadily despite the damage and fired a specified shot at the navi to chip off a chunk of the navi's body. "I'M ENJOYING THE FIGHT, GENTLEMAN! LETS SEE HOW LONG YOU CAN LAST! DOHOHOHOHO!!" The dressed navi moved back in, possibly trying to avoid what just happened before with Eternalis, and the plane began to soar higher than it was before, barely noticeable thanks to its shiny exterior.

"Golden Plane": 50 HP [Higher-Altitude]

Terrain: 100% Normal

Eternalis: 90 HP [Guard Destroyed]
Quell: 125 HP
Tch, Eternalis snapped, as his enemy flew far, far overhead. His recovery processes were left unedited, with the same configuration of flow capacity directed to himself and a bit to Quell. His damage barrier re-formed as well, though he couldn't figure how the cannon blast earlier got through it. Maybe it had some sort of barrier-piercing effect or something, he thought. The watery warrior looked up at the gleaming little dot in the sky and groaned. How the hell was he supposed to get up there? His vapor process was just used and needed a refresher, and one of his techinques in the past, the Guard-launching maneuver, was useless as he saw his yellow Met-shield dissipate into used chip data.

This is... bad. We have no means of making it way up there, his Operator commented, reiterating the obvious.

Eternalis stood at the ready in a defensive position while he thought about the possibilities. He looked at his ally by his side. That water dragon move was powerful, but it was a good chance that Quell had nothing as powerful as that, and was as clueless as he was. Also contributing to the assumption was that Ashley would have wanted in on the action during his vaporising move. However, they had no means of doing so, and thus stayed grounded before. Otherwise, her brazen attitude would've prompted her to send in Quell up anyway, disregarding Harke's plan.

Harke was also thinking hard, trying to figure out another way. One possibility was to throw one of them up with a RageClaw throw, which gave the bearer immense amounts of strength, as they had found earlier. However, he wasn't entirely comfortable with throwing either Eternalis or Quell, since it hadn't been tried before. Thoroughly stumped, he shuffled through his chip selection, desperate to find an alternative route to the predicament.

Shotgun, Binder, Boomerang, Recover10, WideShot, Spice.... he flipped through quickly, dismissing each useless chip as they went by his sight. Then, he chanced upon the one chip. It was the one that had a green Canodumb imprinted on its display, shooting a cannon blast. His mind went into overdrive, considering the possibility of rocketing up to the golden plane. His rational mind shot down the idea by considering that the cannon wasn't nearly as powerful, and didn't have enough muscle in it to heft a particularly heavy Eternalis up into the sky. Plus, the plane wasn't anything but a dot in the sky at this stage. He continued going through the chip line, and saw the FireHit. The chip had a Champu with fiery fists on it. It gave him an idea.

Et, I've got something in mind. he said, sliding in the two chips into the input slot. Battlechips, Cannon, FireHit, slot in!

Back in the net, Eternalis received the cannon, and the fire chip was in storage. He looked at his operator's choices, then chuckled. Harke gave him exactly what he needed. Cracking his knuckles, he analyzed the two chips' data, and found them quite compatible with each other. Satisfied, he fueled the FireHit data into the Cannon, which didn't take long. The result couldn't make him happier. He loaded the spliced data into his hands, and the chips materialized into existence, taking the shape of a short Cannon body imprinted with shining orange flame patterns, and a nozzle that narrowed towards its mouth. A manly combination that would bring tears to the strongest of warriors, he thought, as he latched it onto his back and initiated a graphical override.

His body began to shine with a blue glow that enveloped his features, which then swiftly dissipated. The light subsided from his head down, revealing a newer, human-form Eternalis, with his sky-blue watery composition replaced with fair synthetic skin, his head taking on yellow eyes and spiky dark blue hair swept back from it, and his muscular armor-plated form changed into a slim body. His armor was exchanged for a long black shirt, with his emblem on its back, and black pants and dark blue sneakers. He grinned at his operator, requesting one final chip.

Sword, please, Eternalis said.

Harke smiled back at his Navi, picking out the Sword from the line-up with relative ease, and slotting it in. Then, he realized something. Hey, why'd you change into Implicity? he asked.

Eternalis chortled. No reason. It just looks damn good on me.

The Navi received the sword, and held it in his right hand. He then took out the document file from his pocket. Reading the front, it said 'WBPV.DOC', indicating the filename. This document... it had caused him grief, pain, not to mention embarrassment, that he was going to get rid of it, no matter what the cost. He glared at the plane overhead, and quickly attached the document to the sword. He looked towards Quell, and grinned mischievously. Take care, Quell, Ashley. I'm going on a ride, he said. With that, he looked up, and activated the cannon combination.

The rocket let out a whir, similar to a jet engine, then blasted out a roar of fire as it propelled the watery warrior skyward. The Navi's blue hair billowed in the thin air as he rocketed up, gleaming blue energy sword in hand. The rocket quickly lost its initial punch, but not for long, as it launched its second stage, providing an extra boost of acceleration to the already high velocity Eternalis was experiencing. He then gripped the sword in his hand tightly as the second stage wore off bit by bit. Swinging back his arm, he threw the shining sword mightily towards the golden plane, roaring with a blazing aura of confidence as large as a thousand suns,

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I AM?!

= Eternalis.EXE =
(*) Aegean Water: Self (Heal 30) + Quell (Heal 10)
(1) Cannon: Sacrifice
(2) FireHit: Sacrifice x2
(*) GMO Change: Implicity
(*) Put Document <WBPV.doc> on Sword
(3) Combine! Rocket Blaster!: Launch Self to Golden Plane
(4) Throw Sword to Golden Plane (Slash 80, Sacrifice Chip)
Eternalis rocketed straight towards the Golden Plane with the help of the initial cannon fire, but it still wasn't enough to reach the Golden Plane. "DOHOHOHO! I LOVE YOUR DETERMINATION, SHOW ME SOME MORE!" The navi, whose name is yet to be revealed, became excited when he saw how far Eternalis was going in order to defeat him. The gun barrels beneath the plane aimed towards Eternalis and began to fire rapidly, at least trying to stop the navi from getting close. At this time, the 2nd stage of the rocket kicked in and the navi came closer to the plane with his sword ready in hand. The speed was able to catch the plane turret in a surprise as most of the shots missed, but a single penetrating shot was something Eternalis had it coming, breaking through the barrier and landing a clear shot on his torso. The shots that was evaded was heading right at Quell, who was still earthbound, and began to focus solely on dodging. "Crap, that navi of yours better do the job!"

Eternalis threw the Document attached Sword right through the Plane, sending it into a critical state and began to nosedive straight into the ground. "DOHO, DOHOHOHO! THI-THIS IS UNEXPECTED!" As the navi panicked, he hesitated and jumped out of the plane before it crashlanded. Fluttering down with its parachute, the navi looked surprisingly calm as it fiddled with its Cane as he landed onto the ground. "Oh dear...Maybe I should've gone with more armor than firepower...OH WELL, DOHOHOHO!" As soon as the navi landed, the parachute behind fell to the ground as well...but it was covering something...something that was shaped like a Tank?!

"THIS IS THE FINAL-FINAL TEST! DOHOHOHOHOHO~" Lifting the parachute, it indeed revealed a sizable tank, completely plated with gold from top to bottom. Quickly entering the vehicle, the tank head spun around and aimed the barrel straight towards Quell. "I haven't seen you do anything noteworthy...THIS IS A TEST, SONNY!"

"Golden Plane": DESTROYED
"Golden Tank": 500 HP

Terrain: 40% Normal, 60% Break

Eternalis: 70 HP [Barrier Destroyed]
Quell: 135 HP
That went well, Eternalis thought. This guy is nuts. Maybe he has some sort of obsession for gold-plated artillery or something. That tank looks mean, though. I might have to bring out something a lot more substantial to damage it properly.

As he prepared his plan, the makeshift rocket Eternalis made slowly dissipated into residual data as its purpose was served and its fuel was drained. Suddenly, Eternalis felt himself go weightless for a moment, then drop down. Whoops, there was that problem.

Harke, I'm, uh, falling here. Got anything for a landing? Eternalis said as he looked towards the slowly approaching ground, now accelerating downwards.

No worries, Et. The damage barrier I programmed into your systems should be able to withstand the fall. If not, well, we can count on your recovery processes, Harke assured his Navi.

Alright, fine. Hm, what do I do? Oh. Harke, we still have that Binder chip or did you trade it away or something? he inquired.

Binder? Hm, yeah, I still have it in here. Why? he said as he picked up the chip, a Melody's visage staring back at him.

Yeah, could you send me that with the RageClaw2? The little virus could be useful if I want to break through that armored gold, and those claws have been useful more than once, he explained.

Fair enough, Harke replied, as he inserted the two chips in succession. Battlechips, Binder, RageClaw, slot in!

Eternalis went straight to work, his targeting systems initiating swiftly and analyzing the position of the golden tank, so as to not miss it by some freak of miscalculation. His eyes glowed green as the calculations ran through his head on the bounce potential of the Melody, how much it would deviate from its path, and the integrity it would have to break through. All the data went into the chip, already in his process queue. Activating it, the Melody materialized in front of him, speeding downwards in a destructive spree.

Then, Eternalis braced himself for impact as he landed smack into the ground, creating a shockwave that rattled the ground and created a moderately large plume of dust. The dust cleared to reveal the watery warrior, crouching in a crater. All notions of pain left his mind as claws appeared to extend themselves from his right hand. Lunging towards the tank, he howled with fury as his claws delivered a swift horizontal slice. Then, he leapt backwards smoothly in a somersault, prepared to dodge the attacks that the tank might have in store.

= Eternalis.EXE =
(*) Aegean Water: Self (40 Heal)
(*) Aquatic Defense: Self (10HP Barrier) - Receive impact of landing
(1) Take Aim
(2) Binder1: Golden Tank (60x4 Random)
(3) RageClaw2: Golden Tank (70 Slash)
(4) Dodge
"AHSHIT! GET A MOVE ON, QUELL!"

Quell quickly deformed into a puddle of water and began to run away, trying to avoid the tank fire. It took a few seconds to charge up its attack as the barrel was slowly heating up orange and fired a single shot at Quell's general direction. Though the shot it self was slow enough for the navi to escape, it couldn't have foresaw the massive explosion that swallowed the navi entirely. "DOHOHO! Do you like it? These Blast Casings cost me a few pretty penny, but at least it makes a pretty firework!"

Eternalis crash landed into the ground, safe thanks to his barrier, while letting his Melody do its work for him. The summoned virus crashed head on against the golden tank, leaving a nice dent on the middle but it didn't affect its performance one bit. Hopping around the tank for a while, it finally landed another hit before it disappeared into thin air, leaving Eternalis to go in for the attack.

"AquaKnife, set!"

Just before Eternalis could set his claw into the tank, Quell appeared besides him with a watery blade. "I won't let you have all the fun! I want a piece of this bag of fat!" Both navis began to circle around the target, making things much harder for the tank to get a solid lock, and began to chip off pieces after pieces of the tank. "W-Well! This isn't going as planned, Doho..."

Fed up with the running, the tank pushed reverse and darted away from Eternalis and Quell. However, it wasn't going to run away, it readied its barrel and fire yet another shell. Eternalis was caught in a surprise and immediately backed away, but the radius of the explosion was far too wide and inflicted heavy damage onto the navi!

"Golden Plane": DESTROYED
"Golden Tank": 190 HP

Terrain: 40% Normal, 60% Break

Eternalis: 60 HP [Barrier Destroyed] [RageClaw: 5/6]
Quell: 85 HP [AquaKnife: 4/6]
((Question. What's 60% Break? Is it Break terrain, where Blast is increased in 1 radius? :3))

Tch. Your puny weapons... Eternalis started as the wound from the giant explosive round closed in on itself, initiating a self-repair routine rapidly and leaving it seemingly unscathed by the blast. ...are useless against my POWER!

Eternalis turned to his ally, his yellow eyes burning with seething rage. Quell. You're all right, I hope. Think you've got enough for one last push, eh?

In his human form, Eternalis flashed Quell as large a grin as he could muster. Then, he addressed his operator through a direct link. Harke, I don't think I'll call for any more chips. Quell and I are gonna tag team this bitch and send it straight to la-la land.

Roger that, Harke said. He still kept his chips around, of course, for any major emergency. Careful, don't do anything stupid.

You're talking to the watery warrior right here, Harke. No worries, the Navi replied. He then turned to Quell once again. Giving a quick, rather informal 'salute' of sorts, he activated his vapor processes. As he began to change into the familiar steamy form, he turned towards the tank, and had one last thing to say.

Don't get left behind~

Fully transformed, Eternalis rapidly accelerated towards the tank, completely invincible and phasing right through the large vehicle. He saw the smug, annoying little squirt that was the driver, and suddenly thought of a better idea than before. Stopping dead in his tracks, he re-materialized... right inside the tank itself.

Howling furiously to announce his arrival, Eternalis bared his teeth, showing the fangs that accompanied the feral spirit of the RageClaw series chips. He then fueled the chip's output into his left hand as well, allowing him to do double the damage as before. He then twisted his body around a bit unnaturally, and started to spin around like a hell-bent death whirlwind. His acceleration began to pick increase, and Eternalis whirled around in a maniacal frenzy, slashing at the tank's internal machinery, laughing crazily all the while.

HAAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!

= Eternalis.EXE =
(*) Aegean Water: Self (40 Heal)
(1) Vapor Reassimilation: Self (Teleport)
- Inside Golden Tank
(2) Triple RageClaw2 Whirlwind: Golden Tank (70 Slash x3)
- +Teleport Accuracy
- 2 Uses Left