Omelette du Fromelee

The database was still far away... Mostly evident to the swarm of viruses that stopped ZephyrMan's way. Floating Bird-head viruses, fluffy Sheeps, and giant turrets were lined up and ready to take a chunk out of the bearded navi!

BlazerA: 80 HP
BlazerB: 80 HP
MolokoA: 60 HP
MolokoB: 60 HP
CannonGuardA: 60 HP
CannonGuardB: 60 HP

Terrain:
100% Normal

ZephyrMan: 130HP

-BATTLE THREE, START!-
Ah, more enemies. But of course. It wasn't like things were going to go smoothly, of course. "Very well! If you choose to impede me, I have but the one option to blow you away!" Not that he had a lot of ways to do that, but, details...

"Aaaahhh!!!"

...That didn't bode well. It was more of a 'if I don't do something right this second, that car's going to run over that puppy' scream, and not a 'I just remembered I left the water running in the bathroom', 'I just tripped over a power cord', or 'I just got surprise groped' variety scream. Over the years, he'd learned to discern what was what, and that type just did NOT end well for him most of the time. "...What is it, Ariel?"

"Th-those sheep..."

Well, at least her thought process was incredibly obvious. "...I understand."

"I'm sorry...I promise I won't make you go easy on any other viruses. But those sheep...they're just the most adorable things I've ever seen!"

"Yes, I can see the appeal. Let's hope for everyone's sake they have self-preservation instincts!" Ahem. Time for more virus negotiating. "Attention, Moloko pair! Leave now, and you will be spared deletion! If you remain, I cannot guarantee that my attacks will fail to harm you!"

"Thanks! And again, I'm sorry. I know it's hard if you have to worry about not hurting them while you're trying to destroy everything else..."

"Worry not! It's my duty to serve you, after all! If that's what you wish, then I shall comply!" All right, that bit of talking should give the Moloko enough time to flee, if they were so inclined...now it was time for the battle to begin in earnest. And if he still had sheep to deal with, there was little else he could do at this point, save for trying to not smash them into virtual bits.

Regardless, he was set to start his onslaught himself, and silently raised one arm in front of him. A small whirlwind formed in front of the open palm, and spun at one of the burning...bird-like things. Upon a hit, direct or not, it'd have the odd ability to turn into two even smaller vortexes, and shoot to the sides to harm other viruses. Unfortunately, since it was so small, it wasn't exactly the most harmful of wind attacks..."Hmm...truth be told, I'm unsure of what attack to use next. Ariel, you may decide, just hurry!"

"Okay!" Lessee...that new bomb chip they got? Nah. The one with the drill-like squid? Or was it a squid-like drill? Ack, focus, girl! ...Aha! There was something she felt like using. "Here, fight fire with fire! BattleChip, FireHit! Slot in!"

"Not bad, not bad! Perhaps we'll make a NetBattler of you yet! Ho ho!" The insides of the wind Navi's forearms began to grow hot, which soon spread to the outside, as his gloves appeared to be set on fire. Clenching his right hand into a fist, he reared back, and delivered a powerful punch to the air in front of him. The flames didn't quite follow suit, however, as they continued forward in the shape of his fist, towards the nose of the previously targeted Blazer. But, that was only one arm extinguished. After another punching motion, another fist-shaped fireball soared through the air, intent on scorching the other scorching virus. Now, he probably could do more, but at this point...probably best to not push his luck. "Now, send forth the IronShield chip! I believe it's best to not press the offensive here!"

"If you say so..." And...there. It was easy to find, since it was the only one that even remotely screamed 'shield chip'. "Okay, sent!"

Predictably, a large metal shield formed over ZephyrMan's arm, which he promptly positioned between him and the enemy. "You know, you really should state 'BattleChip, IronShield! Slot in!', even when we're both aware of what's being used. It could interfere with our rhythm!"

[Order of Turn:
0a-Request Moloko pair to leave ASAP
1-Split Tornado sig attack on BlazerB (20, Spread 2) (Intended Spread Targets: BlazerA, CannonGuardA)
2-FireHit1 chip attack on BlazerB (60, Fire, A, Impact)
3-FireHit1 chip attack on BlazerA (60, Fire, A, Impact)
4-IronShield1 chip on ZephyrMan (2-hit shield)]
Zephyr was the better man and attempted to dissuade the fluffy sheep from dying needlessly. However, the sheep would have none of that and charged the Navi, convinced of their fluffy invincibility. They both smacked hard into his chest, almost bowling him over and causing him aches and pains to his body and pride that will scar him for some time.

And then the Navi brought his own pain, raining tornadoes everywhere. The CannonGuard creeked and groaned as it tried to keep attached to the ground while the firefish were swept up into the air and battered, spinning through the air towards the Navi. They released their own jets of flame from their gill-vents, intent on roasting the Navi, just as a one-two-punch of flaming fists flew into the rapidly rotating Blazers. The two viruses ignited in twin explosions of flame. And their data ashes rained down upon the battlefield as ZephyrMan looked on. Then the Navi quickly pulled out an iron tower shield and braced himself behind it.

Just in time for the turrets to open fire. The air was solid with impact and raucous sound as ZephyrMan held on under the heavy barrage. When the bombardment ceased, the shield fell apart. Disintegrating until all the Navi was only holding was a handle.

BlazerA: DELETED
BlazerB: DELETED
MolokoA: 60 HP
MolokoB: 60 HP
CannonGuardA: 40 HP
CannonGuardB: 60 HP

Terrain:
100% Normal

ZephyrMan: 90HP [IronShield1 Broken!]
"...Curses!" Looked like the Moloko weren't exactly going to cooperate. And knowing Ariel, he'd never hear the end of it if he up and deleted them. AND further knowing Ariel, if she thought they were that ridiculously cute, there was no way he could convince her of otherwise in a reasonable time frame. "It seems I have no choice...I must withdraw!" Utilizing every bit of lower body tornadic activity he could muster, ZephyrMan attempted to speed away from the remaining viruses. It was a shame that he couldn't stick around, but if he couldn't reason with the Moloko, there was little else he could do...

Plus, giving himself a small tailwind wouldn't hurt his chances of a successful escape...

[Order of Turn:
0a-Gust subtype ability (Knockback ZephyrMan away from viruses)
1-4-Flee]
With the boost of his Gust ability, ZephyrMan fled the scene. Easily outpacing the dawdling, and confused, viruses.

-BATTLE THREE, FLED!-
Well, that was disappointing. But since the Moloko were untouchable, he had little choice..."Ah, good. They didn't give chase."

"Um...ZephyrMan? I know I ask some really dumb things of you, and I just want to be totally sure you know how much I appreciate it. I know you only ran because you didn't want to make me upset..."

"Water under the bridge! However, I'll need to take an alternate route to ensure I don't get in that situation again. So, this may take a little longer than usual. Is that acceptable?"

"Of course! Do what you need to do!"

"Very well, then!" And so, the wind Navi headed off, preparing himself for the fight he expected to bump into before long...

(Re-searching for Battle #3)
Quickly drifting off to find an alternate route and avoid battling the aggressive sheep. ZephyrMan would soon come upon an interesting sight. There ahead of him, two Dharma's seemed to be sending off their pucks back and forth, attempting to strike a CannonGuard tower that was resting behind the other. When one managed to do so, it cheers, while a Billy watching from the sidelines lifted one of its spark rods to signify a point gained.

Naturally it was the very same Billy that happened to catch sight of the navi, and let off a charged signal to warn the other viruses, who quickly set their sights upon the navi, ready to punish him for interrupting their play.

Enemies
Billy: 80HP
Dharma A: 90HP
Dharma B: 90HP
CannonGuard A: 60HP
CannonGuard B: 60HP

Terrain
100% Normal

Ally
ZephyrMan: 90HP

—Battle 3, Start!—
Ah, good. A new bunch of viruses, none of which struck ZephyrMan as being too adorable to delete. His tornadoes began to spin a bit faster, as he prepped himself for-

"ZephyrMan, um..."

...No way. Did she suddenly think Billy were too cute to destroy, now? He was almost afraid to ask, but... "...What is it, Ariel?"

"Well, I was looking around, and, um, the microwave's sparking all of a sudden...I think making sure the building doesn't burn to the ground takes priority over learning about food!"

Ah, a perfectly sane reason. Quite welcome, considering that Ariel sometimes had her head in the clouds she loved to soar amongst so much. "That does sound like a problem...a Navi's work is never done! But I shall need to get away from here before it's safe to jack out. Another time, perhaps, viruses!" The windy Navi waved his arm, to create a pushing wind to assist him in getting far, far away from anything that could follow him to his PET and wreak havoc there...

[Order of Turn:
0a-Gust subtype ability (Knockback ZephyrMan away from viruses)
1-4-Flee]
With Ariel's property at stake, it didn't take to long for her to order her Navigator to retreat from his battle, using his windy abilities to aid in turning heel as quickly as possible.

// Battle Fled!
All right, looked like he was in the clear. "I'm in the clear, Ariel! Jack me out at will!"

"Roger!" Button pressed, Navi extracted. It was that simple.

(JACKING OUT)