Planeswalker Test Arena D

The environment fades from view, leaving only the two participants and the Administrator standing in the dull, lifeless gloom.

"Thank you for participating in the Planeswalker Field Test. Due to circumstances beyond our control, the test has been canceled. Here is your reward as promised."

--- Rewards ---

Pianissimo:
- Bubbler
- HeatShot
- FireBurner1
- Panel Return (Rare Chip)

Divinity:
- Bubbler
- HeatShot
- FireBurner1
- Sand Zone (Rare Chip)
"It's over already? Pity," said Pianissimo, floating back to ground level as the terrain vanished. "Divinity," he said to his ally, walking over. "Unless our operators decide to team up again before then, I'll see you in that huge mission Duke set up. I don't know what possessed him to do that, but it looks interesting."

Pianissimo's body became completely shrouded in darkness as he took the chips the admin had given him. The eyepieces of his helmet darkened as well, and he slowly dissolved into the shadow as he was jacked out.
Divinity blinked a few seconds as the surroundings disappeared before her eyes. "What the..." she muttered and saw her shield fall on the ground lifelessly as the battle programming was turned off. She ran out to her shield and picked it up before turning towards the Admin Navi. "I guess it can't be helped," she said while lifting her hands. Holding her hand out besides her, she created a small window that showed Area's face in it. At the same time, she turned to Pianissimo so she could talk to him while Area talked to the Admin Navi.

"If you need us for further testing of various things, here is my e-mail address," Area said as a window appeared below it saying "AreaDD@chipshop.net" in bright red colors. "I must say it was an interesting test and I was happy that I was able to participate in it. I hope something like this will come around again some time."

"It was fun fighting with you, Pianissimo. I doubt this will be our final meeting," Divinity said with a smile on her face and executed the jacking out procedure. Extending her wings entirely, she started to fly upwards for a light in the sky.

Eventually Area and Divinity's presence disappeared from the Netscape only to return to the normal world.