Insert witty feline title here!

Nyan who was still in good physical form looked over to Raki who seemed as though she was on her last leg and struggling to stay alive. She wasn't sure if someone who was in this kind of state could really be called the "winner", so to speak. Either way, Nyan didn't really care about winning anymore so she was more then happy to give the glory to Raki. Even if she was completely exhausted. Heh, right. I'll get you next time. Nyan smiled as the words left her lips. She took a look around and noticed that Riki hadn't shown up yet. It was odd, since she was supposed to be judging, or so it seemed anyways.

That's when the rocket came into view.

What the- Hit the deck!

Nyan dove into the water swiftly as the out of control weapon of possibly mass destruction came hurtling towards the two, Riki screaming as she rode atop it. Nyan wondered what the hell was going on, but thinking back on Riki's arsenal she began to wonder why she would have weaponry she cant quite control. Feeling safe under the water she continued to monitor the situation from there, hoping that the other two would be ok on their own. It was around this time when Nyan saw the poor Riki fall from the heavens and crash into the liquid terrain with a large splash. Shaking her head slowly, Nyan swam back up to the surface.

Well, that was... interesting. Her words returning to a more professional tone as she checked for damage to the surrounding area. Surprisingly things seemed to be intact. So, perhaps we can do something else now? That doesn't involve large explosives?
Raki was still giving Riki a good shakedown as Nyan proposed something else worth doing. "Hmmm, something else?" she repeated, mulling it over in her head. "S-Siiissss..." mumbled Riki, still gripped tightly in Raki's arms. "Dammit, I'm thinking! Stop interrupting me!" retorted Raki, resuming her shaking in mock anger. Her poor sister could only stutter out a "S-Sorr-rr-ry-y-yy-yy-y," in between the shakes, which last for a few more seconds before Raki slowed it down.

"Eh, what's wrong with high explosives, anyway? They're pretty to watch if you're not being blown to pieces yourself," said Raki, thinking back to her sister's shiny pyrotechnic display in the previous battles. "What do you think, Riki?" she said, before finding that Riki was kind of unable to respond to her question at the moment, reeling heavily from the the throttling her sister gave her. "Eh, whatever. Let's just sit back for five minutes while we think about it. I'm all pooped and stuff. Can't think while I'm tired," she said.

And thus, without waiting for a response, Raki let Riki go from her grasp, setting her sister down next to her while she let the water soak for a little longer.

[Please start FXP evaluation here, we want to see if a Cross registration is possible before starting the next battle]
[+23 FXP for interaction]
Nothing wrong with explosives per say... Nyan uttered, thinking back on the stunt that Riki just caused. Just not fond of anything that can go out of control and cause friendly fire casualties. Her gaze slowly shifting towards Riki as she spoke, still a little worried at what other forms of weaponry she could be hiding.

Nyan took a seat for a moment as she tried to clear her mind about the events that lead up to this moment, some more embarrassing then others. She was surprised that she had let herself get carried away as much as she did. It wasn't normal for her. She could only conclude that there was something odd about the twins that dragged out something from deep down. If it was a good or bad thing was yet to be decided. With a sigh, Nyan let the negative thoughts escape, and she finally got a hold of herself completely.

perhaps we should call it a day then. Lord knows Mira has things to do that i'm sure shes forgotten about. She was supposed to be working on some sort of registration after all... Nyan pondered for a moment, realizing that she hadn't heard back from her operator in a while. It was... unusual to get so much peace and quiet for once. It made her worry. Not to say I didn't enjoy the break here, though. She added, hoping that she didn't come off as rude or anything with her remark.

You don't mind, do you? We can always pick this up some other time, after all. Mira's always looking for an excuse to slack off.
"Ah, Riki's used to friendly fire, don't worry about it," said Raki, before sinking entirely into the warm waters. Great day, she thought. For the first time in what felt like forever (Raki didn't keep track of time much), Markus actually sent them out to bust viruses, and with a teammate, too! Now that she'd proven that they were able to defend themselves from a fair amount of viruses, things might actually change for the better. Meanwhile, Riki's train of thought was fairly similar, though her bouts of dizziness brought about by her sister's rather rough treatment interrupted them a fair bit.

Time passed, and all of their previous excitement melted away in the warm water and wafted up into the air with the steam. "Haaaaa, I feel like I could just take a nap right here," said Riki as she leaned back on the side. As she closed her eyes, however, Nyan continued to talk, though it seemed that she was suggesting that they call it a day. "Yeah, I don't mind... I don't think I want to move anywhere at all right now, even..." mumbled Raki, mimicking her sister in her motions with a relaxed smile on her face.

"I don't mind either... So nice~" repeated Riki. However, just as they started to relax, a text window appeared in front of them, detailing how Markus was late for class and he was disconnecting and blah blah nothing important. "Ah, shut up, Scottie, I'm trying to relax here," snapped Raki, closing the text window.

"Haaaaa..." "Aaaaah..."

Nothing but complete relaxation, totally oblivious to their defenseless behavior.