The search for viruses and hot water

Note to self, it will take more then a shot to take out a bubble. Atleast they don't last long. Cala thought, when the bubble finally popped. Atleast they didn't receive any more damage during that time. The starfishes were weaken quite a bit, surly the needler can finished them off now. Cala decided to use this time to not attack, but get back on Vosrot.

"Ok Vosrot, hold still. I'm going to get back on." Cala said, as she began to get back on the virus, using her tentacles to grab on and hoist herself onto the virus's midsection.

The needler decided to be a boss, and fired all the needles at the starfish while Cala was getting back onto Vosrot.

((1: Mount Vosrot
-Needler: shoot Starfish A and B: 30 each: A accuracy
Turnsplice))
Dead starfish for dinner!

-- ENEMIES --
Piranha A: DELETED
Piranha B: DELETED
Piranha C: DELETED
Starfish A: DELETED
Starfish B: DELETED

-- ALLIES --
Deep Sea.DEC: 80 HP (Riding Vosrot/Sea)
Vosrot: 55 HP (Sea)
Needler1: 56 HP (Sea)

-- TERRAIN --
80% Sea (River)
20% Normal (Riverbanks)

-- BATTLE 03, VICTORY!! --

-- REWARDS --

[TrainArrow1] Battlechip, 440z
"Looks like we won Vosrot." Cala stated, when the needler vanished. It was certainty a learning experience, to say the least. Cala grabbed the remaining data from the battle before it could go downstream, with some help from her heavy friend. Trainarrow1, must have came from the piranhas. she thought, looking over the chip. Looks like something to make my buster better.

"Hey Cala, I'm going to try and see if I can't get you better chips trough trading. Just as a heads up." Liliana told her navi.

"Alright Liliana, count me as being informed." Cala said cheerfully, wondering what kind of chip Liliana would end up getting. She put her arms on top of Vosrot's head, and rested her chest apon them, shifting her weight to better their balance.

"Well Vosrot, shall we continue on?" Cala asked Vosrot, before they went onwards down the river.

((Battle 4))
Humming happily as his rider dozed lightly, Vosrot rocked slightly from side to side, moving onwards through the river. Eventually, they reached the portion of the Yoka network that it was most known for: the hot spring area. Steam rose from the stream that they were riding on, giving a very pleasant feeling as Cala and Vosrot floated through the area. After a while, they reached the end of the flow, and ended up in a large basin of warm water, with a small island in the middle of it. Near the shore of the island were a few viruses, which had probably decided that they were tired of things and wanted to relax in the hot spring for a bit. Of course, upon seeing the arrival of a Navigator's signature, their programming kicked in, and all plans of relaxation were cancelled on account of single-minded hostilities.

-- ENEMIES --
Nautilus A: 60 HP (Onsen) (10 HP BubbleWrap)
Nautilus B: 60 HP (Onsen) (10 HP BubbleWrap)
Swordy-A A: 80 HP (Onsen)
Swordy-A B: 80 HP (Normal)
Puffy-F A: 100 HP (Normal)
Puffy-F B: 100 HP (Normal)

-- ALLIES --
Deep Sea.DEC: 80 HP (Riding Vosrot/Onsen)
Vosrot: 55 HP (Onsen)

-- TERRAIN --
70% Onsen (Pool)
30% Normal (Island)

-- BATTLE 04, READY? START!! --
The water is getting warmer... Cala thought, as the water her tentacles were partly submerged in temperature started to rise. ...Feels nice... Cala thought as well, feeling some of the relaxing effects of the warm water and the steam coming off it. It looked like they found some of that osen terrain the network was known for. After floating along a bit more, they came across and island, that had some viruses on it...

"So, more hostile viruses." Cala said, straightening herself. I think I'll go on and take more of a dip in the osen after this batch Cala thought, sizing up the group's potential. Two meleers, two beefy fishes, and the last two seem to have a barrier of sorts. Taking them out two at a time while building board presence seems like the best tactic. The navi planned, her eyes focusing on the two swordy-As.

"Ok Cala, I'm sending you the shotgun and Needler. I take it you know how to go about it?" Liliana said, slotting in the two chip. "Oh, I managed to trade that rolling log up for something more accurate."

"Oh really now Liliana?" Cala asked, her harpoon gun appeared in her arms, already loaded with a harpoon. She aimed it towards the swordies, and asked Liliana something else before she fired. "Are you going to try to surprise me like you did with the needler? Or are you going to tell me what it is you acquired?"

"Bubbler." Liliana told her navi, as the harpoon flew through the air with enough force to hit two viruses.

A needler appeared near Cala's location, cover in the same kind of coral armor that the one from the previous battle had. It looked towards the viruses around the island, and fired its volley of needles at them. The object then positioned itself between Cala and the viruses that they were attacking. "Wait, really?" Cala asked, before she focused on the viruses in general. She wasn't sure how they would attack, but just in case one of the none sword viruses went after her, she readied herself to spin around, using Vosrots's midsection as the axis of rotation. She would spin and submerge her upper half under the hot water, while making sure her grip allowed her to do that without spinning her virus friend as well.

((Passive: Needler1 gains one time tactical move
1Shotgun Swordy-A A: 50+Spread1 (Swordy-A B ): A accuracy
2Needler1: HP: 60, Properties: FloatShoes, Mobile
-Masterwork: Needler get 21 more HP
-Needler: Shoot Swordy-A A, B, Puffy-F A: 30 each: A accuracy
-Needler: Move between Cala and viruses to intercept attack
3Dodge))
Cala took out her trusty harpoon gun to aim at the viruses, and fired it at a Swordy. Unfortunately, her attack missed the virus, and lodged itself somewhere along the island's coast. The viruses weren't very happy about it, and some started to attack her. The Swordy in particular teleported up to her and attempted to slice her up good right after she summoned up her Needler. They got a face full of needles instead, and Cala rolled around Vosrot, evading the attacks easily. Meanwhile, the Puffy released some red bubbles around the area, looking pretty harmless, while the Nautilus blasted some geysers out of the water, nearly hitting Cala.

-- ENEMIES --
Swordy-A A: 50 HP (Onsen)
Swordy-A B: 50 HP (Normal)
Puffy-F A: 100 HP (Normal)
Puffy-F B: 100 HP (Normal)

Puffy-F Bubble A: 10 HP
Puffy-F Bubble B: 10 HP

-- ALLIES --
Deep Sea.DEC: 80 HP (Riding Vosrot/Partial Submerge/Onsen)
Vosrot: 55 HP (Onsen)
Needler1: 81 HP (Float/Onsen)

-- TERRAIN --
70% Onsen (Pool)
30% Normal (Island)
That's not good. Cala thought, as she missed with her shotgun. Luckly she was ready for a counterattack, and managed to avoid the swordy's retaliation by spinning around Vosrot.

Thereby submerging her upperhalf in the hot, steamy water.

H-hot! Cala thought, as her whole upper half felt a sudden change in temperature. I, I guess I shouldn't swim around under these waters, I'll probably end up being Calamari if I do that. She thought, trying to suppress a chuckle at the end. From under the water it seems like the needler was still up, which is always a good thing. I better try to finish off those Swordies. She thought, before she started to spin around Vosrot some more, in an attempt to not be under the water. The needler fired a volley of needlers at those on the island, while Cala was doing her thing.

"Liliana, I need you to send that bubbler." Cala said, moving back up right on Vosrot. I has hoping to use that bubbler on the Puffies, but but I need to take care of those Swordies before I move onto another group. Although those bubbles might be dangerous, I should get rid of them first. Cala thought, her gaze being drawn to the bubbles the fat fishes created.

"Vosrot, I'm sure I don't have to tell you this, but try to steer clear of the bubbles. I'll try to get rid of them, but still be careful, alright?" Cala said, a card appearing on the water near her, followed by the harpoon crew on top of it. The men aimed their gun at the bubbles, but before they could fire it they became stronger and sturdier then before. The paid no heed to it, and fired the harpoon at the bubbles. One of the men grabbed a harpoon from off the card, and loaded it into the gun.

They should be able to handle the bubbles. Cala though, before she focused back on the Swordies. Cala had received the bubbler chip from her netop, and a blue harpoon appeared in the grip of some of her tentacles. She loaded it into her gun, and aimed it at the swordies. Please hit this time. She thought, firing the harpoon at the two viruses. Much like the last one she fired, this one was sent with enough force that it could very well hit two viruses.

She readied herself for a retaliation for the virues again, but this time she decided to try not to spin into the onsen like she did last time.

((Passive: Harpoon Crew gets 1 time tactical movement
-Needler: Shoot Puffy-F A, B, Swordy-A B: 30 each: A accuracy
1 Harpoon Crew
-Masterwork: Harpoon Crew get 21 more HP
-HarpoonCrew: Shoot Puffy-F Bubble A : 15 aqua+slashing+Spread1(Puffy-F Bubble B ): B accuracy
2 Bubbler Swordy-A A: 55 aqua + Spead1(Swordy-A B ): A accuracy
3 Dodge))
Preparing a Harpoon Crew from her cards, Cala and her summons got to work, dealing some damage to the opposition. The Needler's attacks hit true, while the harpoons flew. One bubble was popped, the other missed. A blue harpoon was loaded into Cala's gun, this time courtesy of a Bubbler chip. Firing it towards a Swordy, it deleted the virus after depleting what was left of its HP. Its comrades organized a counterattack, with the Nautilus hitting both Cala and Vosrot for a good deal of damage. (20/20) The Puffys' remaining bubble failed to hit anything, and popped harmlessly. Nevertheless, they kept on pumping out bubbles tirelessly.

-- ENEMIES --
Swordy-A A: DELETED
Swordy-A B: 20 HP (Onsen)
Puffy-F A: 70 HP (Normal)
Puffy-F B: 70 HP (Normal)

Puffy-F Bubble A: 10 HP
Puffy-F Bubble B: 10 HP

-- ALLIES --
Deep Sea.DEC: 60 HP (Riding Vosrot/Onsen) {Slowed}
Vosrot: 35 HP (Onsen)
Needler1: 81 HP (Float/Onsen)
Harpoon Crew: 41 HP (Onsen)

-- TERRAIN --
70% Onsen (Pool)
30% Normal (Island)
The needler resumed fire upon the viruses, sending more needles their way.

Need to keep the field clear of bubbles, I'll let the crew handle that. Cala figured, looking at the two new bubbles. He attention then turned to the viruses that were in bubbles themselves. I should be able to survive a few more hits like that, not to sure about Vosrot through... Cala thought. Those virus's attacks hit a bit, about the same strength as that cannon from her first fight on this network. She figured that she could that about four more hits like that, but it looked like Vosrot could only handle half that. If I can take care of the puffies fast, I can just focus everything on the Nautilus without too much worry. The squid girl reasoned, mentally going over what chips they had in her head. All they had left was a rageclaw, two cannons, and the trainarrow. I could use the arrows to take care of them, but it will take time for the chip to work... She thought, doing quick calculations in her head. She could use the chip, but she wouldn't have the ability to try and dodge attacks during it's activation...

But since her movements are already slower, she decided to risk it.

The next shot was loaded, and the crew aimed their gun at the new set of bubbles created. The man at the gun fired the harpoon at the bubbles, and his mate picked up another harpoon to be loaded. If there were any bubbles left, the card would start to move. The card would aim to ram into a bubble, in an attempt to provide some protection towards Cala and Vosrot.

"Liliana, send both of the cannons and that arrow chip." Cala said, her movements a bit slower then usual. Liliana slotted in all three chips, which Cala downloaded. Two metal rods appeared in Cala's tentacles. She loaded one of them into her harpoon gun, before looking towards the puffies. "Vosrot, think you can take care of survivors of this attack?" She asked her heavy friend, aiming her harpoon at one of the fat fish viruses. She fired the rod at the virus, the projectile sailing trough the air as she loaded up the second rod. Cala activated the last of the three, the trainarrow1, and hoped that she wouldn't get hit too hard.

((-Needler: Shoot Puffy-F A, B, Swordy-A B: 30 each: A accuracy
-HarpoonCrew: Shoot Puffy-F Bubble A : 15 aqua+slashing+Spread1(Puffy-F Bubble B ): B accuracy
-HarpoonCrew: If bubble survives, use one time tactical move to intercept it
1: cannon Puffy-F A: 40 + knockback: A accuracy
2: cannon Puffy-F B: 40 + knockback: A accuracy
3: trainarrow1: +35 aqua to bustershots next turn))
The Needler kept on trucking and shooting, executing a Swordy and damaging two Puffy in the meantime. Cala brought out her trusty harpoon to support, and deleted one of the Puffy successfully with it. Her other attack missed, as Vosrot couldn't keep Cala steady for very long, given her movements and the virus's limited ability to act as a boat. Adding to that, when Cala asked it to attack, it stayed put, and shook from side to side, not moving from its place, and the Navi did not receive any further reason.

The Nautilus viruses continued to attack, as they caused more geysers to pop up, rocking the two with yet more damage. (20 Cala / 20 Vosrot) The Puffy that survived the Cannon attack earlier shot one of its bubbles, but it was duly blocked by the crew that Cala summoned up, erupting in a heated explosion. It also damaged the Needler in the process. (10 Crew / 10 Needler)

-- ENEMIES --
Swordy-A B: DELETED
Puffy-F A: 40 HP (Normal)
Puffy-F B: DELETED

-- ALLIES --
Deep Sea.DEC: 40 HP (Riding Vosrot/Onsen) [Equip: TrainArrow1]
Vosrot: 16 HP (Partial Submerge/Onsen)
Needler1: 71 HP (Float/Onsen)
Harpoon Crew: 31 HP (Onsen)

-- TERRAIN --
70% Onsen (Pool)
30% Normal (Island)
"Wait, no?" Cala asked, being shook side to side by Vosrot. When Vosrot stopped, it took a bit for Cala to stop moving from side to side, and a bit longer for her chest to stop.

And then they got hit by another geyser.

Great, one more hit and Vosrot will be deleted. Looks like it'll have to end now. Cala thought, after receiving that attack. A blue harpoon appeared in her gun's barrel, and she gave it a quick glance. Oh good, it went through. She sighed, and looked at the puffy that she missed. Lets see, that should be fire so one shot from this should.... be... She was thinking, before she realized something important. Something that could have changed everything.

"Shit, I screwed up." Cala said, face palming with her free hand. "H-how? I know you been missing a bit but I don't see how that was screwing up." Liliana asked, as the harpoon crew fired it's harpoon at the Nautilus, with the intent of popping both of their bubbles.

"Lets just say I shouldn't have focused on the swordies as much as I did, and leave it at that." Cala replied, making a gesture at the needler. The object then bolted off towards one of the Nautilus, attempting the ram the poor virus. "Vosrot, if the reason you can't is because I will fall in the water when you do attack, then just go on and attack. The water isn't hot enough to instantly cook me." Cala told Vosrot, before aiming her gun at the puffy. "If it is because you don't want to delete other viruses, then you might want to try not to get hit again." She added, before firing the blue harpoon at the virus.

Cala swapped her aim from the puffy to the second Nautilus, a new harpoon appearing in the barrel of her gun. She fired her weapon at the virus, and when a third harpoon materialized in her gun she fired it again.

She really hoped that would end the battle.

((-Harpoon crew: Shoot Nautilus A: 15 + slashing + Spread1(Nautilus B ): B accuracy
-Needler: Ram Nautilus A: 60 + break + impact: A accuracy
1:Bustershot Puffy-F B: 37 aqua: A accuracy
2:Bustershot Nautilus B: 37 aqua: A accuracy
3:Bustershot Nautilus B: 37 aqua: A accuracy))
Going on all-out no-holds-barred offense, Cala had all of her forces concentrate their fire to deal some hopefully-fatal damage to their enemies. The crew's harpoon hit true and popped the Nautilus' bubbles, while the Needler went on a kamikaze self-destruct, deleting one of the shelled viruses quickly. Realizing its situation, the remaining Nautilus fired off one of its geysers before Cala went on rapid-fire with her TrainArrow-imbued harpoons. The geyser hit Cala for a bit of damage (20) before she finished clearing out the area.

-- ENEMIES --
Nautilus A: DELETED
Nautilus B: DELETED
Swordy-A B: DELETED
Puffy-F A: DELETED
Puffy-F B: DELETED

-- ALLIES --
Deep Sea.DEC: 20 HP (Riding Vosrot/Onsen)
Vosrot: 17 HP (Partial Submerge/Onsen)
Needler1: 71 HP (Float/Onsen)
Harpoon Crew: 31 HP (Onsen)

-- TERRAIN --
70% Onsen (Pool)
30% Normal (Island)

-- BATTLE 04, VICTORY!! --

-- REWARDS --

600z
We won... Cala thought, after the last attacker went down. Normally she would feel some kind of happiness in winning a hard match, but she didn't feel really happy at the moment. Both her and Vosrot came close to deletion, and part of it could be attributed to her screwing up who to aim for with her bubbler. She could use the MiniEnergypack on Vosrot, but then this would be her stopping point. ...The viruses probably only attacked him because he was with me... maybe if I'm not around him, he could rest up and get healed. Cala figured...

"Vosrot... I think it's time for us to go our separate ways." Cala said, before she started to dismount Vosrot. "I'm going to rest here for a bit... you can rest with me in these waters before heading out if you want, or if you do want to keep going with me you can... but if you do, I don't think I will have to power to keep you from getting deleted. So only come if you want to risk it." Cala informed Vosrot, keeping herself only waist deep in the hot water. "But before you decide Vosrot, let me just..." The navi was saying, before she started to unbuttoned her coat and taking it off...

"C-C-Cala, what are you doing!?" Liliana asked, her face turning a bit red as she covered her PET screen with her hands, and quickly looked around the room. "W-what if one of the servants came in and saw this? What if Mary came and in?" She asked her navi, who apparently didn't hear her.

She placed the coat on Vosrot's midsection, and tied parts of it together so it would keep on him. She wrapped the sleeves around the virus and tied them together in a knot, and did roughly the same with the bottom of the coat. "There we go! As long as you have that on, I will know it is you and I won't try to delete you or anything." Cala said, moving in front of Vosrot, her hands at her hips and her pose proud. Un/fortanetly this caused Vosrot to get a full on view of... yea.

"Deepsea, don't you realize that your exposed?" Liliana asked her navi, hoping that by calling her by her DEC file name would get her attention. Luckily it did, as Cala's expression turned to mild confusion, before she looked down and... yea.

"O-oh, thats right!" Cala said, quickly covering her breasts with her arms, a hint of red appearing on her face, even though it is very slight. "I, I seem to be slipping up a bit too much lately, haha." Cala said, trying to save some kind of face. I should probably do something to cover up, hopefully that GMO works. Cala thought, not sure if her GMO was ready for use or not.

Luckily for her, it was.

The navi activated her GMO, and beachwear appeared on her body. Her breasts were now covered by seashells, and a blue cloths covering below he waist. "A-anyway Vosrot." Cala said, her arms moving back to her sides. She moved backwards trough the water towards the island. "You are free to come over here and relax with me if you want, hopefully nothing comes and attacks us." Cala reminded the virus, reaching the island, her back against it. She lowered herself more into the water, her back against the island's edge,but not so much that she couldn't easily rest her arms on the dry land behind her. "Awww, now this is better then completely submerging yourself." Cala said, resting.

Liliana chose this time to activate her second, and last, MiniEnergyPack. This time, to heal Cala instead of Vosrot. If something did decide to attack them while they were there, Cala would now at least have the strength to fight it...

((Swimsuit.GMO
MiniEnergypack Self +50 HP
Let Vosrot decide if he wants to stay or not
Battle 5))
Vosrot was slightly puzzled as Cala took off her coat, and tied it around its body. Vibrating and shaking about, it bobbed around in the water, its unmoving face still staring in her direction. After a little bit, it bobbed over to her, and bumped into her hand. From its square mouth, out popped a small token with the Heavy's face on it. It then proceeded to roll away from her slowly through the water. It was hard to figure out what it was thinking, with its face being made out of metal and all. The little Heavy sailed further and further away until it went out of sight...

[Modlock Released]
[Lose Key Item: Heavy Ride]
[Gain Key Item: Vosrot's Keepsake]
"Awww, what a sad departure..."

When DeepSea arrived to a shore, a Heelnavi was sitting by the edge as it was watching her from afar. Something was different about this Heelnavi compare to the usual...To start off, it was actually wearing some heels. "I guess that's life. You make friends with the ones you least expect, you meet new strangers, and...Well, shit happens~" As it stood up, the Heelnavi viciously stomped the ground as she(?) put her hand out towards Cala. "Leave all your valuables and maybe I'll let you leave unharmed. You already look so beaten up, you wouldn't want to get deleted, do you??"

HeelNavi: 200 HP (Normal / Edge of sea and normal)

Terrain: 50% Sea, 50% Normal

Deep Sea.DEC: 70 HP (Sea)

-BOSS BATTLE, START!-
"Thank you Vosrot." Cala told the virus, taking the medal he made for her. She sent it to the PET, and went back to relaxing while Vosrot floated away. For some reason the water started to cool down, but payed it no real attention. Sometimes cooler water is better then warm. But before Cala could get too relaxed in the cooler water, some heel navi decided to show up and talk to her.

Cala closed her eyes, staying silent as the navi spoke to her. She begun to think about what to do in this unfavorable situation. A Navi of unknown strength was threatening her, thinking that she had the upper hand. While it was true that Cala wasn't at full strength, but she wasn't helpless. Cala could just give the heel navi everything for her safety, and then try to enjoy the rest of the soak. She could also try to attack the heelnavi, give her a taste of her own medicine. Maybe pull her into the water where Cala had the advantage?

She decided to try and turn the tables, even though her netop wouldn't like what she was about to do very much.

"Maybe, but you know what? I think you should join me for a soak first." Cala said, turning her head towards the heelnavi and raising up from the water, keeping her lower half submerged. "You might enjoy it~" She tacked on, one of her tentacles quickly popped out of the water and wrapped around one of the heelnavi's legs, attempting to drag the navi into the water with her.

If she gets the navi in the water...

Cala's other tentacles started to move around the navi. The long, white appendages, attempting to grab the navi's limbs and body. Cala attempted grab the navi's legs with two of her tentacles, spreading the legs apart. She tried to move the heelnavi's hands behind her back, and pressed against the navi's back, locking the heelnavi's hands between her back and Cala's underside. Two tentacles snaked around navi's body, one around the waist and the other around the chest to keep her against Cala. One of her free tentacles moved near the heelnavi's head, the tip hanging around her face. Cala used her remaining few tentacles to reinforce her grabbing attempts where needed, and to keep them close to places they shouldn't be around~

Cala would try to keep most of the navi's body underwater, keeping the head above the waterline. "Hhmmm, I wonder what I should do with you now?" She asked in a calm tone, if she managed to successfully grapple the navi.

((1 Pull Heelnavi into water
2 grapple with bottom half and get on top
Turn splice))
Cala tried to take advantage of her surprise attack as she threw her tentacle at the Heelnavi's leg. Unfortunately, the navi's aim was slightly off, giving the hostile navi a chance to slip away and retreat further back into the shore. "How dare you! I'm not into those type of play!" The Heelnavi drew out her(?) hands as the nails extended and reinforced itself into a weapon. "I'm gonna cut you the pieces and sell you on the fish market!"

HeelNavi: 200 HP (Normal) [RageClaw: 6/6]

Deep Sea.DEC: 70 HP (Sea)
"What, you don't like the water?" Cala asked in a calm tone, watching the heelnavi's movements. "And cut me up and sell me at market? Is that really the appropriate action towards someone who was just trying to get you into the water~" The navi asked while omitting one part, turning around to fully face the heelnavi. While Cala had originally wanted to just drag the heelnavi into the sea, terrain Cala would be superior in, and then grabbing the heelnavi with her tentacles as a scare tactic, the fact that the heelnavi decide to keep her distance from Cala after the failed grab attempt worked just as well. Just using the threat of grabbing her might allow her some control over what the heel would do, which could be useful later.

"Send me the needler and a cannon, they should keep the heel and her nails away from me." Cala told Liliana in a text message, to which the netop replied by slotting in the two chips. "Alright Cala, but wern't you trying to get her into the water earlier?" Liliana asked her navi, who replied with a simple and quick text message.

"Yes, but this works just as well."

"But since you look like you truly mean that, I guess I'll just have to defend myself." Cala said, using the Needler1 chip her op has sent her. The Needler appeared near Cala's location, and without any warning it ended up being covered in coral. The object looked at the heelnavi, and fired a volley of needlers at the opponent. The object also readied to move itself, planning on moving in the way of an attack the heelnavi would send Cala's way.

A hapoongun appeared in Cala's hands, a rather blunt projectile already loaded. "No hard feelings, but I don't like others trying to delete me." Cala informed the navi, aiming her gun towards her opponent. She fired her weapon at the navi, the projectile flying with enough force to knock anything hit by it back a bit.

((2: needler1: HP: 60, Properties: FloatShoes, Mobile
-Masterwork Needler1: +21HP
-Needler1: Shoot Heelnavi: 30: A accuracy
-Needler1: Tactical move to intersect Heelnavi's attack
3: Cannon heelnavi: 40+ Knockback: A accuracy))
"Oh, you're gonna regret trying to out-do me in underhanded tactics!" said the Heelnavi as she(?) ran to approach Cala with her(?) nail. The Needler appeared before the charging navi and shot a few needle at the Heelnavi, and on top of it, Cala fired her own harpoon. The two attacks hit the navi head on, but it didn't stop the enraged Heelnavi from her(?) attacks.

"You're not gonna get away with this easily!"

She(?) furiously swung her(?) nail, shredding the Needler into pieces, but left her(?) short of breath while leaving Cala completely unharmed in the end.

HeelNavi: 130 HP (Normal) [RageClaw: 3/6]

DeepSea.DEC: 70 HP (Sea)
Needler: DESTROYED
Rushing forward, guess you aren't as afraid of my tentacles as I thought. Cala thought, watching the heelnavi move forwards and destroy her object. While she had hoped the object would have survived, trading it to block three of the heel's attacks was perfectly fine with her. She shifted her body a little bit, as she sized up the situation she was in a little bit more. The Heelnavi's charging could mean she wouldn't use ranged attacks anytime soon, so her plan of keeping some distance would still work for a little while longer. And if I move away, she might follow me into the water. Now, I just need that second cannon and... Cala reasoned, before she sent a message to her netop. "Send the other cannon and the bubbler." Was all that it comprised of.

"Alright Cala." Liliana responded to her navi, grabbing the two chips and then slotting them in. "Oh, try to move back trough the water. She might chase you into it, and you should have an easier time dealing with her there." the netop added.

Already figured that out. Cala thought, as she downloaded the two chips."Oh you might be wrong about that." Cala retorted, a blue harpoon and a blunt one like the one she fired before appeared in the grasp of her tentacles. She loaded the blue one into her gun first, and aimed it towards Ms Heel. She fired the harpoon at the navi, and started to load the blunt one as it pierced trough the air. Once loaded, she aimed the second shot at the navi and fired it. The blunt object flying trough the air with enough force to knock the wind out of anything it hits.

"Now I think is time to try to get away~" Cala said, as she used he tendrils to push herself trough the water away from the Heelnavi. She wasn't actually planning on escaping, just moving out enough to force the navi to come into the water after her.

((1 Bubbler Heelnavi: 55 Aqua + Spread1: A accuracy
2 Cannon Heelnavi: 40 + knockback: A accuracy
3 move away from heelnavi))