The search for viruses and hot water

Cala continued to play around with the Heelnavi, continuing to tease her with gun fires. The two attacks landed on the infuriated navi as she(?) furiously swung her(?) nails to no avail. "Is that the game you're playing now?! Just sit tight and DIE!" After realizing that her(?) melee attacks weren't the best choice, the HeelNavi changed her(?) other arm into a buster and open fired against Cala, successfully landing a solid hit on the tentacle navi!

HeelNavi: 35 HP (Normal) [RageClaw: 2/6]

Terrain: 50% Sea, 50% Normal

DeepSea.DEC: 30 HP (Sea)
Needler: DESTROYED
Two more hits and I win. Cala thought, rubbing herself where that attack had hit. One more hit to reduce to undershirt, and one more to finish off. Of course the same could be said for the Heelnavi. Would be one hit if the navi doesn't have an undershirt on, but Cala thought that was very unlikely

"Cala, I'm sending you the shotgun. Use it to finish her off." Liliana said, slotting the shotgun in. A harpoon appeared near Cala, being held by one of her tentacles. Use this and a bustershot, now to hope she doesn't try to dodge. Cala thought, before she decided to speak to the heelnavi for what might be the last time.

"Hey, what happened to cutting me up and selling me at the market? Are you afraid of the water and can't jump in to go after me?"

Cala loaded up the harpoon, and fired it at the heelnavi. While the sharp projectile flew, a second more shaby harpoon appeared in the grip of her tentacles. She loaded this one up in the gun, and aimed it at the navi. She fired this one as well, before she started to move in the water. If she survives she will counterattack. Cala thought, as she readied herself to avoid whatever attack the heelnavi could send her way.

((1: Shotgun Heelnavi: 50 + Spread1: A accuracy
2: Bustershot Heelnavi: 2: A accuracy
3: Dodge))
The Heelnavi was easily agitated by Cala's taunts, discarding her(?) buster as she blindly rushed towards the aquatic navi. "You're the one who should be afraid!" Despite how determined the Heel navi was, berserker-grade anger didn't do any good when a harpoon stuck right into the navi's shoulder, forcing her(?) undershirt to activate and save the navi from near deletion.

"Argh...Seriously not cool..."

Jacking out before Cala could land the final blow, the Heelnavi escaped, but not without leaving some loot behind as she(?) ran off in a hurry!

HeelNavi: 1 HP / JACK OUT

Terrain: 50% Sea, 50% Normal

DeepSea.DEC: 30 HP (Sea)
Needler: DESTROYED

-BATTLE WON!-
900z + [Purple Stiletto Heels] ITEM
"Aw, I didn't get to deal the finishing blow." Cala said, watching the navi jack out before she could finish it. She moved to where the navi was, and looked around to find some stuff sitting on the ground.

"Wait, you were really trying to delete that navi?" Liliana asked, her navi gathering the zenny off the ground. "Well, she did threaten me and expressed intrist in cutting me up, it only seemed fair." Cala said, before spotting something odd...

A pair of heels.

"....Really, shoes?" Cala asked, picking the heels off the ground, holding them like they were some piece of garbage. "What am I going to do with these?" Cala was currently inspecting them.

"Well... maybe we could find some navi that want them, or we could get you a GMO with actual legs." Liliana told her navi, looking at some BBS thread. "Anyway, you going to relax more or do you want to log out and head to Scilabs for a bit and get you some upgrades?" Liliana asked, Cala sending everything she found to the PET.

"Scilabs sounds good." She responded, before jacking out.