New battlegrounds.

Almost two to one, and we forced them onto the defensive Ozho figures after seeing the amount of damage done and the dolls taking up a defensive formation, complete with shields. Sadly, the doll with real damage capability left is in the back where Ozho can't get to without getting smacked around easily by normal means. However, his attention at that moment is not to take that doll out, but to break the formation of the dolls and to get the next round of fire targeting him, seeing that nikko and Valkyrie have taken a good deal of damage over the course of battle.

"Alexander, give me a Areagrab and two attack chips of your choice" Ozho commands, and Alexander response by slotting in the areagrab, and two minibombs. Ozho then just......vanishes, but if you look at where the dolls are closely, you can see some of his blue robe. Shortly after, a loud boom can be heard, accompanied by large amounts of shrapnel flying out of the sides of the doll formation.

((summery
1 areagrab
2 minibomb DollO 60 damage
3 minibomb DollK 60 damage
"Hm... a tight guarded formation... that means they're trying to buy themselves time." Trenn concluded, punching a few choice spots on the little holoscreen that had popped up in front of him. "Well, two can play at the strategy game. Let's see how Mr. puppeteer likes a bit of payback, eh?"

Trenn punched in multiple commands, coding on-the-spot and making modifications to Wiz's code. "That tickles, Trenn!" Wiz exclaimed, giggling and swatting at an invisible hand.

Suddenly, music started to play in Wiz's head. "...Trenn? Why is music in my head?" he asked, the tickling feeling slipping away.

"Less talk, more rock." Trenn said, closing the code-modifier. "Wiz, take down the shielded ones first. For them to be in a defensive position should mean that their offense is lacking... or so I hope."

"Roger that, Trenn!" Wiz slipped into a fighting stance, and closed his eyes...

...Only to speed forward towards the remaining dolls, Rageclaw sitting inactive near where he had started. As he ran, a gust of wind blew at his back, blowing him forward ever faster.

He held his arm back as he sped towards one of the shield-bearing dolls, and slammed it into the Guard it held when he reached it, the speed-powered punch sending multiple cracks cascading throughout the thing.

It shattered.

A small blast of Melee force hit Wiz in the chest, his payback for breaking the shield. The music began to blast ever louder in his head as he called the Rageclaw from afar towards him at high speeds, mimicking the move he had done before.

He sidestepped at the last moment as it tore at the Doll he had stood in front of moments before, now fully synced with him again. He pulled his right arm back, and the Rageclaw followed.

He clawed at the Doll once... and then he made multiple wide, arcing, chained strikes at the Doll, each one faster and more deadly than the last as the force built up. He spun one last time, then slammed the Rageclaw, now balled into a fist, into the Doll.

Quickly realizing that staying within Melee range of something that'll probably try to retaliate against your attacks was a bad idea, Wiz made multiple small hops backwards, putting some distance between him and the Dolls.

(Passive/No Action Needed: Attempt to use Gust to enhance movement speed this turn)
1: Punch Doll D's Guard (Normally 1, but would deal 1 to self in this case)
2: Rageclaw at Doll D (40)
3: Rageclaw at Doll D (40)
"damn.....he's controling them well..."
"Ya. Energybomb, magbomb battle chips in and download."

As Timmy sent Nikko the bombs her rageclaw went and in it's place came a small bomb, sightly bigger than a minibomb and a large metalic bomb in her paws. Nikko then quickly lobed her Energybomb over DollnaviH to try and hit DollnaviI and then ran up to DollnaviH and quickly slashed at it, knowing of it's guard and then quickly threw her Magbomb after, hopeing it didn't have enough brains to get hit by her claw and reflect the magbomb. Then Nikko sped around the area, trying to avoid any counter attacks from them.

Overview
lob Energybomb over DollnaviH and try to hit DollnaviI (40X3)
claw (9 to self if reflected)
Magbomb---->DollnaviH (30, elec, stun)
dodge
Valkerie jumps behind the enemy lines and assaults the back Doll. Ozho works around the group to attack the defenseless navis in the back. Wiz breaks through a guard with a light tap, then goes crazy with his claw on the Doll behind it. Nikko's bomb is thrown too far and her claw is then reflected as she smacks a guard. The Magbomb then stuns the Doll.

Visor watched the four navis battling his reinforcements with glee. Whoever won amde no difference to him. He wasn't in the fight. Suddenly a chill ran down his spine as he felt someone behind him. Turning around, he faced a girl dressed similarly to himself, with icy blue hair.

"What the hell are you doing? You accomplished our goal, right, so why are you still messing around here?" She asked.

"Just trying to make sure the girl gets the point. I sent in some extra Doll-Class navis to finish the job." he replied nervously.

"You could've done that easily enough yourself. You used the Data Snatch on her, so she'd have to have been near death, right?" the girl flared her nostrals, "Also, do you remember why the Dolls are faceless?"

"T-to make make sure our members are hard to identity and make us into a faceless enemy." stuttered Visor. Her glare made him uncomfortable.

"Exactly! So how is having their corpses spread accross the net supposed to reinforce this image? Face it, you took way too long and now you're just messing around." she grabbed his sholder, "You're coming back with me, you R&D reject."

"Hey! I joined you guys because research and developement didn't utilize my skills well enough! You can't talk to me like that!" He swatted her hand away and jumped back, "Take this! My Mighty Missle!" The top of his helmet opened up, revealing a red projectile. As he fired it through the air at the girl, she sighed.

"You're digging your own grave here." Holding her hand out in front of her, tentacles erupted from the ground and formed a wall in front of her, blocking the missle. As chucks of the tendrils flesh rained from the sky, she began to move forward, "I'm not going to be nice about it this time. You're coming with me. Tentacle Garden!"

"No!" Visor tried to run, but tentacles appeared in front of him, engulfing his body and dragging him underground. The female navi sighed again and began speaking into a communicator, "The problem child has been retrieved. I'll... head back in a bit." She sent a bit of chip data and then disappeared into the shadows. A sword appears on one of the Doll's arm and he takes a chunk out of Wiz's side AFTER STEPPING FORWARD AND SKEWERING HIM! The one behind it just hits Wiz with its peeshooter of a buster. A black bomb appears in one Doll's hand, which it chucks into Ozho. A sickening feeling creeps through his data. The one with the bomb chucks his weapon into Valkerie, but some of the debris hits it as well. One stray enemy fires upon Nikko but misses. Another then catches her with a Shotgun.

DollNaviA: DELETED!
DollNaviB: DELETED!
DollNaviC: DELETED!
DollNaviD: 20(Sword)
DollNaviE: 80(behind D)
DollNaviF: DELETED!
DollNaviG: DELETED!
DollNaviH: 70
DollNaviI: 100(BehindH)(Shotgun)
DollNaviJ: 100(Guard)
DollNaviK: 40(BehindJ)(Bugbomb)
DollNaviL: 70(Minibomb)(Very Back)
DollNaviM: 100(Guard)
DollNaviN: DELETED!
DollNaviO: DELETED!
DollNaviP: DELETED!
DollNaviQ:DELETED!
DollNaviR: DELETED!
DollNaviS: DELETED!
DollNaviT: DELETED!

Nikko: 1
Wiz: 25
Valkerie: 18
Ozho: 57(Bug: Minus 10HP a turn)
Nikko fell down to the ground and coughed as a little blood data splatted onto the ground, nikko knew that she wasn't gonna last much longer.
"Damn.....i may not make it this time....sorry timmy...."
"NIKKO! Don't give up! recover10, guard rageclaw battle chips in and download!"

As Timmy slotted the chips in a large sheild poped up in front of Nikko, as a small blue aura healed slight wounds and a large bear claw appeared on her left paw. she then quickly rushed at DollnaviH and slashed at it twice, attempting to delete it this time then she ran quickly around, trying to avoid being hit by the enemy.

Overview
Recover10 (heal 10 HP)
Guard (reflect 1 attack for full damage)
RageclawX2---->DollnaviH (40X2)
swordplay:dodge
In moments after getting hit by the bugbomb, Ozho's cloths start to turn red, and blood comes out of his mouth. It may be only a small amount of damage, but if it hit one of his other allies, it could turn into a big problem fast. Ozho trys to say "I'll take care of the two with bombs", but when he trys, the onlything that came out was blood and he then appears to be in shock.... his vocal cords were destoryed by the bug. Alexander, seeing that he only has two chips left, slots in the markcannon 1 and ragecalw.

In rage, Ozho starts to charge DollL, ready to slam his hand into the doll's faceless face; however, his hand stops short of the face, and starts to glow blue. Suddenly, a blast of energy bursts out of Ozho's hand, and the recoil from it sends him backwards towards DollK. That blue glow starts to work it's way down Ozho's arm, to the point where his whole arm is glowing. Ozho lands near DollK, gets up, and attemps to slam his hands into the doll's chest.

((1markcannon 1 dollL 70 damage
2rageclaw dollK 40 damage
3dodge))
The bomb blew up just in front of Valkyrie, decorating her armor with a few more cracks and a bit of char. Her armor was now nothing but cracks and bullet hit holes, and there wasn't a part of cloth on her that didn't get ripped. But she still didn't let go; she probably wouldn't let go even if the explosion took her arm. It seems that self preservation wasn't really a motivating factor for either of them, as the doll navi got caught in the blast just like her. At least her back was protected by the Guard, so she didn't have to worry about any attacks from there...

- How about I take you for a ride?- The grin on Valkyries' face widened while saying this, as she activated the expansions on her back. She charged at one of the remaining puppets, dragging the one that she was holding with her claws, as the boosters propelled her forward at neck breaking speed. She stopped right in front of her target, and let the momentum take care of the rest, as the doll she was accompanied by was let go of.

- I'm not finished with you yet!- Shouting these words, Valkyrie activated her newest signature attack. She felt immense pain for a moment, as if part of her soul was torn apart; but when she opened her eyes, she was surrounded by a bright aura, which danced around her armor as if it were flames of pure white color.

Her pain soon turned into range, but left an eerie feeling of emptyness behind. She attacked the grenadier once more, letting out the charge in one blow. She loved fighting; she fought for glory, she fought for pride. But above all, she fought so that she didn't have to think. She could forget about the past, and didn't have to worry about the future, focusing only on not to get hit by the blows of the remaining dolls.

[Actiony:
1. Valkyrie Ride (drags DollNaviL)
2. Rageclaw DollnaviL (20) into DollNaviD (20)
3. Skoguls Sacrifice DollNaviL (52) and (10) to self]
((Inspiration = Nil))

Wiz suddenly took off into the air like a shot, and flew around the area at high speeds in an attempt to avoid being hit again. He dodged, he weaved, hell, he did a barrel roll or two, all trying to avoid being shot or struck.

(Passive: Fly)
(Passive: Use Gust to enhance flight speed)
1: Dodge
2: Dodge
3: Dodge
Nikko puts up a guard as she heals, then drops the shield as she rushes forward and cuts down the Doll. Then Ozho attacks after taking a bit more damage from the bug. His first target is the one his ally has ahold of, but luckily Valkerie still has a Guard and it bounces back to hit him. He then takes out the doll with the Bugbomb from behind. Valkerie then takes her captive, dragging the Doll forward and chucking into the enemy on the other end to the group, taking it out. She then struck down her projectile, damaging herself a bit in the process. Meanwhile, Wiz dashed around the field. Both the unarmed Doll and the one with the shotgun are distracted by this display, thinking him up to something, and attack Wiz. He dodges, of course.

DollNaviD: DELETED!
DollNaviE: 80(behind D)
DollNaviH: DELETED!
DollNaviI: 100(BehindH)(Shotgun)
DollNaviJ: 100(Guard)
DollNaviK: DELETED!
DollNaviL: DELETED!
DollNaviM: 100(Guard)

Nikko: 11
Valkerie: 8
Ozho: 1(Bug: Minus 10HP a turn)
Ozho is bleeding out heavily, unable to speak, and losing control of his legs. There was no word from Alexander, no words of worry, no comfort of escape, there was only despair running trough Ozho's mind. His netop, apparently abandoned him, his mind wreaked from previous events, his sudden fall of power and convenience. His wounds start to glow white. I..... I'm just a failure. I know almost nothing about my past, I can't seem to do anything right. Then there is a faint sound of gears turning faster and faster from inside Ozho, and a faint light starts to emanate from Ozho. I was to protect one of those three navis, but now I'm on the verge of death unable to even protect anyone.... The light glows brighter and brighter, and the sound louder and louder.

Ozho then charges one of the dolls. May this action help the rest of you, may my actions here not be wasted was what ran trough his mind just moments before contact with the doll, and on that note a massive amount of holy energy erupts from his body. This energy remains around for a while, and there was no telling as what has happened.

((1 ragecalw dollI 40 damage
2 holy judgment dollI 60 damage
3 dodge if the bug does not kill him))
"Heh.....only a few left."
"Good."

Nikko ran up to DollnaviE and gave it two quick slashes with her claws, hopeing to take it down then she ran around like the crazy cat she is, attempting to avoid being hit by the Doll's attacks.

Overview
RageclawX2---->DollnaviE (40X2)
dodgeX2
swordplay:+1 dodge with two sword type attacks in a row.
Ozho runs forward, blasting and smacking the Doll until it is no more. Then, suddenly, his bug takes the last of his life and causes him to explode, taking out the guards and harming the defenseless foe. Nikko is blown back by the explosion before she can attack. When the smoke dies down, Ozho is no where to be seen... the catgirl feels a rage begin to boil inside of her....

DollNaviE: 40(behind D)
DollNaviI: DELETED!
DollNaviJ: 100
DollNaviM: 100

Nikko: 11(ANGER MODE ACTIVATE!)
Ozho: EJO! (penalty: Minus 300z)

((Medic, you'll still get rewards, so don't worry.))
"GRRRR......KILL!!! I WILL DELETE THESE DOLLS!" Nikko's eyes filled with tears, seeing the loss of her comrade from the bug from the doll's.
"N...Nikko....are....you alright?"
"Hehehe......i'm quite alright timmy......now to rip some dolls apart."

Nikko's body started changeing, becomeing more.....primal.....her fur started staning on end, her teeth grew out, becomeing fangs and her rageclaw grew as her paws did the same.
Nikko quickly darted off at DollnaviM, geting behind it and then thrusting up her arm and attempting to break it in two as she then quickly picked her arm up, and let the Dollnavi fall into the claw it's self and then takeing a firm hold of it, threw it at DollnaviJ.
With the rage still boiling in her she ran at DollnaviJ grabing hold of it's lifeless form, she tossed it into her other paw and then useing the rageclaw, started puting presure on it's head, attempting to break it off from the rest of it's body and delete it.
As she finished with it she ran at the Dollnavi she hadn't touched in her rage lunged forwords at it and tried to grab it with her huge claw.

"DELETE MY ALLY'S WILL YOU!? DIE!"

Nikko then slamed her fist down into the ground, unsure of whather or not it was gonna be the last time she was ever gonna see a souless, lifeless pupet again.

Overview
stab rageclaw through DollnaviM (40X2)
throw DollnaviM at DollnaviJ (20X2 to both)
crush DollnaviJ's head with rageclaw (40X2?)
Lunge at DollnaviE and grab it (0)
throw it into the ground (40X2)
battle overview

(don't bother attacking guys, this one is as good as done.)
Valkyrie was amazed by the heroic sacrifice of Ohzo. She didn't suspect that the navi was capable of such self-sacrifice. Sieg was also amazed, although for a different reason...

- What an idiot...
- Silence! He died a warriors death.
- Oh yeah? Do you know what damaged him so hard? He got one of his shots reflect from your guard!
- Huh?
- He was trying to blast away you and that doll at the same time! If it weren't for the guard you had been fried...
- I don't fear death!
- By the hand of an ally? How very heroic!
- He... still sacrificed himself...
-No, he made a mistake, then paid for it the only way he could.
- Shut up! What do YOU know about honor!? You are nothing more than...

Sieg sighed and decided to give up. They had this debate one too many times already. How come that the only being on this planet who can match his stubbornness is his own navi? Quickly changing the topic, he interrupted the speech of his high spirited navi.

-On an unrelated note your girlfriend is doing rather good...
- Yeah, she seems to have more potential than I thought...
- But getting worked up upon the death of a stranger...
- Yes, compassion seems to be her weakness.
- Didn't you get carried away just a moment ago? Contradicting yourself much?

Even if Ohzo did die as her companion, and as a a warrior, Valkyrie knew that he was far off from being a hero. Hell, if he survived she'd have probably beaten him up with her own hands. But, he is dead, and if in his dieing moment he acted as a hero he had the potential to be one... and she won't take back her words, no matter what!

- That is different!
-...whatever... Won't you help your friend?
- And let her rage go to waste? I will let her enjoy this frenzy to the fullest.

She sat down on one of the corpses that lay around, letting out a silent hiss as one of her wounds sent a signal through her nerves, reminding her just how badly she did in this battle... Sieg hesitated a bit, then slot in the recovery chip to mend her wounds and ease the pain at least a little. Valkyrie didn't thank him though; she was more occupied with watching the show that Nikko put on with the remaining dolls.

[actions:
1. recov10
2-3. enjoy the show]
Wiz, still flying, circled overhead, watching the carnage unfold. Suddenly realizing what that thing affecting Nikko was with a startled gasp, he opened a mental channel to Trenn. "Trenn! Trenn! Rage Mode has surfaced in Nikko!", he cried.

"What?! That's-- that's-- ...Well, it's not impossible, but it's highly improbable!" Trenn exclaimed, checking the data pouring through Wiz's scanners. "Jeez... I should've figured that if it could show up in Soundman, it could show up in other navis, too."

Wiz nodded, still flying around overhead. "Should I go down there and help?"

Trenn's reply was swift. "No, just stay overhead for now. Head down once she's out of Rage Mode, it should wear off after a bit."

"Roger."

(Passive: Fly)
1-3: Dodge/Fly/Watch Nikko do stuff/Yo Momma
Nikko's claw goes through one Doll, which she then hurls into another one to kill them both. She then goes wild on the last one, bashing it around like a rag doll as the other's look on in awe.

DollNaviE: DELETED!
DollNaviI: DELETED!
DollNaviJ: DELETED!
DollNaviM: DELETED!

Nikko: 11(ANGER MODE ACTIVATE!)
Ozho: EJO! (penalty: Minus 300z)

Rewards: 1500z each, extra 500z to Nikko (since you guys are cleaning Dark out)

The landscape is now covered by the corpses of the Dolls. A rumbling is heard and suddenly tentacles erupt from the ground, pulling the dolls deep into the Netscape. A figure in the shadows smirks, "Activating cloaking device...." The navi dashes from behind the rocks, unseen by the trio. She makes a bee line for Nikko and wraps her arms around the cat girl, covering her mouth with one hand. She blew lightly in her ear and then began to whisper, "My, aren't you the cute little thing. Wish I could hold you like this all night, but unfortunately, I have a purpose for this embrace. You see, that idiot you fought before was just that: an idiot. His mission was to make contact, take back the chip and then leave. Instead, he took his time, sustained heavy injurying, and left you wounded and calling for help. The fact that he was with the Netpolice and him revealing our shock troops to not one but four navis is an unconvinience for us. If our Dolls are finished you off, then we wouldn't have to worry about this, but unfortunately it seems Visor didn't send enough at you. So here's what I need you to do for me: tell these navis that you were mistaken, that it wasn't the Netpolice who attacked you. The navi who beat you up was just a common Heelnavi packing some serious fire power. The dolls were really a gang who was attacking you for.... well, since you're so cute, why don't we say they were trying to have their way with you, but you were too embarassed to tell them that. Do this for me and I won't have to delete your group and this incident won't go on your record, deal?" She released her grip, and whispered just before she walked away, "Oh, and if you try to tell anyone, remember this: we monitered you once, we can moniter you again. Until next time~" She then pinched Nikko's butt and retreated back to her original hiding spot. She looked over the data of the four navis who had been involved in the attack, "Let's see... cute catgirl, sexy butch chick, guy with a cute ass..... and someone who erupts before things are finished. Interesting." She then talked into her communicator, "Part two complete: she has been warned. I'm heading back, so someone else can keep an eye on them." With a grunt, she then disappeared from the battle field.
Wiz dropped down from high above the battlefield, cloak catching the wind just before he hit the ground, the impact of his boots making a loud "Chunk". He walked towards the group, looked around, and scratched the back of his head. "I think that's the last of 'em. Is everyone okay?" He asked, grinning.
Nikko still was completely pissed off, but she had enough brains to not drag her freind and allys into her mess anymore, as she calmed down her body returned to normal, she was completely tired from these fights so she turned around to the others, with an expresion of slight sadness but mostly tired.

"Ummm....guys? it....wasn't someone from the internet police, it was a Heelnavi that was packing some huge chips and an army of dolls."
"What!? but...." Timmy was cut off as Nikko opened a private link to timmy.
"Shut up! if i don't say this everyone is gonna be deleted, i'd rather not have THAT on my memorys that i would be explaining to a shrink."
"*sigh* Ok."
"Sorry about that. anyways, lets jack out. go to the BBS, you can get your reward there. Ok?"

Nikko then stumbled back as she jacked out quickly, still feeling the pinch from that female navi.
The sudden story change piqued Trenn's interest. "A Heelnavi, eh? Those were Dollnavis... but the question is, what the heck is a Dollnavi? And better yet, how would a low-class Heelnavi get that kind of power? ...Something doesn't add up here." Trenn mused over that a bit more, then spoke again through the mental channel. "Wiz, go ahead and Jack out, okay?"

Wiz silently nodded, then walked over to Valkyrie. "That was a fun battle!" He exclaimed, hopping back and forth lightly. "We should do this again some time, you know? Ah well, later!" He waved, and then jacked out in a silver beam of light.
Shortly after Nikko and Wiz jack out, a portal appears, and Edgar steps out of it. He looks at the area, and at the last member still there. He sighs, then in a voice of annoyance goes "Great, and here I tought they might stay longer, I had some questions for the lot of ya." Edgar srugs his soulders, then lets out a "O well". He turns to the last remaining navi, then asks "Now, do you care about what happened to the navi that sacrafised himself?" His arms crossed are now crossed while he awaits an responce.