New battlegrounds.

The navi was an interesting fellow... he was wearing clothes as if he was a member of the royalty; not the rich bastards of today, but the ones that lived centuries ago on earth, in the middle ages. The strange question he asked, Valkyrie had to think about it for a bit before answering:

- Care about what happened to him? He sacrificed himself for us and died; if I were what I am supposed to be, he would be in the halls of Valhalla by now.- she said, trying to read the reactions of the duke. She wasn't very good at that though.

- Anyway, the names Valkyrie. Who might you be, stranger?
After hearing Valkyrie's responce, Edgar was somewhat glad. At least what he did was not in vain, at least one of them honors what he did was what went trough his mind. He uncrosses his arms, and bows. "Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, I am Edgar" He says while he bows. He could add more about Ozho's condition, but if she tought he was dead, then Ozho would be safer. "I see from your comment, name, and look that you are based off of Norse lore. At least some of the new generation has respect for the classics." Edgar says. Infact, he was also getting Vladimir's reward for what Ozho did.
For some strange reason, Valkyrie felt flattered by the comment. For an even stranger reason, she didn't feel obligated to response with violence.

- Yes, reading classics is one of my operators favorite ways to make time pass...

The female navi realized that she got a bit carried away; why is this mysterious navi here, and why is he asking about Ohzo anyway?

-...but that is besides the point. You already know that we were in the same team in this battle with Ohzo, Nikko and Wiz. But what are you doing here Edgar?

She should hurry, Sieg was about to get going. And its not like she was the type to worry about little things like this.

- Look, I'm in a hurry here, so if you want to tell us something about him, you can find us at the Scilabs later.

The pillar of light that Valkyrie used to transport herself from the PET to the net-world appeared, engulfing her. She disappeared a few seconds later, after saying goodbye to Edgar.
"Wiz, so that was the name of the third one" Edgar says in a polite voice. Then a portal opens behind him, and he seems to have started levatating about 1 CM above the ground."Just seeing if anyone honors my old friend for what he did today." He says before floating backwards into the portal and disapearing.