New battlegrounds.

Nikko got up as her wounds healed up fully.

"I'm Timmy's navi, Nikko.exe, thanks for comeing as you porbably have read.....i'm in a HUGE load of trouble."
"Hehe, ya...hopefuly....you all can hold them off for five minutes, i would have already jacked out Nikko but the navi we were faceing placed something on Nikko that will fry my PET should she jack out."
Nikko turned to everyone. "don't worry, you will all be paid for your help......if we can hold them off....whoh, i don't know where that came from."
"how does 500z and a battlechip of your choseing from my pack sound for your sevices sound to you all?" timmy said to the entire group of navis.
Wiz was about to say something, but he was cut off by Trenn. "A reward, eh? I'll take that, sure." Trenn snickered to himself. He would've come anyway with or without a reward, but hey, don't look a gift horse in the mouth, right?

...Right?

"At either rate, you sent out a call for Reinforcements, and Reinforcements you've gained. But, eh, you see... usually Reinforcements have something to reinforce against, if you get me. So... what is it you need us to kill? 'Cause I sure don't see anything." The small screen with Trenn's face on it whirled around for effect, looking every which way and spotting no enemies.
"well....my net op used a chip that ws suposed to be for the police and well....."
"we foought this visor navi, he was able to take the data and any moment now his troups are gonna be here to 'clean up', thats why we need help, we have to hold them off for about five minutes then they should stop comeing and Nikko should be able to jack out."
Far off in the distance, a lone navi stood. A hologram of a clock stood in front of him, "Well, the time's about up. Let's see if anyone actually came to help the brat..." Using the his visor to zoom in, he grinned in surprise, "So, three navis came to help? I bet she didn't even mention that she's up against Netpolice, did she? Ah, what's this...." Now he concentrated on the sound coming from that direction. He now heard the word 'police' and 'visor'. "Well, well, this won't do. I meant for my Dolls to finish her off before she could tell anyone, but perhaps five minutes was too long. Well then, I guess I'll just have to wipe them all out. Arise, you pathetic fools!"

The faceless navis from earlier began rising out of the puddles surrounding Nikko and her new allies. A samll army now stood before them.

"Let's see.... that makes five of them for each. I'm way too nice." laughed Visor, "Heh heh heh... what idiots, replying to a request for help without even knowing what she needs help against."

DollNaviA: 100
DollNaviB: 100
DollNaviC: 100
DollNaviD: 100
DollNaviE: 100
DollNaviF: 100
DollNaviG: 100
DollNaviH: 100
DollNaviI: 100
DollNaviJ: 100
DollNaviK: 100
DollNaviL: 100
DollNaviM: 100
DollNaviN: 100
DollNaviO: 100
DollNaviP: 100
DollNaviQ: 100
DollNaviR: 100
DollNaviS: 100
DollNaviT: 100

Nikko: 100
Wiz: 140
Valkerie: 120
Ozho: 100

Big Bad Battle Start!
((Note: Italic'd actions and the like are things that are happening IN WIZ'S HEAD, and thus, the effects may differ a small or great amount depending on what else happens-- how I describe it is just how it would work if everything goes correctly.))

"Holy-" Trenn nearly fell out of his seat upon seeing the horde of Dolls that appeared, and gawked at the number of them. "17... 18... 19... 20?! Jeez." Trenn slapped in two chips, one after the other, and Wiz closed his eyes. "Good luck, Wiz. I get the feeling you'll need it."

Wiz replied over the mental channels, a grin coming over his features. "I'll be careful, Trenn!" The world as it was faded out of his arc of perception, and the simulated world appeared around him, the flood of data washing over his outer sensors. He grinned.

Two orbs popped up near Wiz, and he grabbed one of them. He ran forward and hurled the orb towards the side of one of the Dolls. The thing tore through the air, spinning and turning every which way, before it lined up for the shot.

Wiz triggered the orb with a mental command, and the characteristic burst of a Shotgun chip ripped through the Dollnavi he had placed it by, as well as another Dollnavi that he had been trying to line it up with.

Shortly afterward, three more orbs manifested themselves in front of Wiz, these ones also silver... but shiny, unlike the others. Wiz fired one off at a weakened Dollnavi, where it burst on impact, a small "Kuh-thump" sound being the only confirmation he received.

Wiz fired off the second and third ones nearly at the exact same time, these two careening through the air to burst on the other Dollnavi he had weakened with the Shotgun. The first one made the same small, characteristic "Kuh-thump" as the first orb he had fired before... but the second one cracked on impact, a deafeningly loud "Kra-choom" the signal of it's bursting.

Finally, Wiz activated the other orb Trenn had sent him with a mental command, popping out it's payload; a Guard, which he promptly scooped up and held in front of him, shielding himself.

1: Shotgun to Dollnavi A, Splash to Dollnavi B (50 to each)
2: Triple shot to Dollnavi A and B (20 to A, 20+30 to B)
3: Guard to Self
- I was hoping that there would be netpolice agents, not some dolls, but... oh well... I guess the quantity will compensate for the quality.

-As if you didn't get enough of those for the day...

- Shut up, and send me chips already!

Done with the chatting for now, Valkyrie activated her battle routines. As the routines, subroutines and other small programs that Sieg carefully implemented into her code took effect, her mind filled with different tactics, maneuvers, and the specs of available attacks and battlechips. Now it was only the matter of choosing the most destructive one.

'Ah to hell with this' she thought and decided to use raw power. It usually worked. The lance reformed into the sword as she activated the chip with a command word. She dashed to one of the puppets with her new weapon, using her signature boosters to accelerate. She lunged forward at the end, stabbing at the doll with the full force of her of her charge. Considering that one taken care of, Valkyrie pulled the sword back then lunged forward again to impale another one of these summons. Disregarding the weight of her armor, she danced around the battlefield, spreading death to all those that came near...

[actions:
1. Valkyrie Ride
2. Sword DollGaviF (80+40)
3. Sword DollNaviG (80)
+ sword dance)
"Uhh.....shit?"
"we will take them all down. Flamehit1, shotgun, cannon, battle chips in and download."

As Timmy slotted in the chips Nikko's right paw flared up with fire while a small buster appeared on her left. Nikko quickly rushed in and gave an uppercut to DollNaviT as well as giving it a taste of her shotgun, knowing that most likely it's not gonna be much of a splash a large green cannon appeared on her right paw. Nikko quickly jumped back and fired it twords DollNaviS, running around to avoid being hit by any attacks....nikko thought she may have heard the VisorNavi's voice in the distance with her cat hearing but didn't pay much mind to it.

Overview
Firehit1---->DollNaviT (60, fire)
Shotgun to the face!---->DollnaviT (50+splash)
Cannon----->DollnaviS (40)
dodge
((5 to 1.... sounds like we get some fun.))
Ozho is shocked at the navis forming out of puddles that came out of no where. Where about, Alexander..... just chuckeled. Alexander then bellows out "5 to 1, thats nothing for Ozho, one of the greatest offiecers in the Sharo militiry." Ozho is a bit more shocked at what his netop just shouted out. What the? what are you talking about? runs trough Ozho's mind, but before Ozho could say anything, Alexander bellows out "Come Ozho, lets show them what Sharo's finest can do!". Alexander quickly slots in a wideshot and a heatshot.

Ozho gets up, and I have no Idea what your talking about, but I don't think it did anything useful goes trough his mind. Ozho left hand turns blue, and he raises it at some of the dolls. He opens his hand and a small blue guiliten blade shots out. As it gets away from Ozho, it quickly grows in size. Ozho hand then turns red, and flames bolts out right at one of the dolls that was targeted by the wideshot. Then, a pentagram appears under the doll that nikko attacked, and holy energy flares out of it, damaging what ever was under it.

"I'll think about your reward option for now, I'll let you know what I think after all of this is over" Alexander says. However, I hope that they took the bluff is what Alexander is thinking at that moment.

((1 Wideshot dollP, hope for O and Q to get hit also 80 aqua
2 heatshot DollP, hopes for splash to dollQ 40 flame
3 holy judgment DollS 60))
The Dolls begin to advance and Wiz wastes no time laying into the group. First, he nails otwo with a Shotgun, then peppers the group with his orbs. Valkerie then charges forward, cutting down one doll and leaving a large slash mark in another. The dolls, in their slow mving fashion simply take all the attacks Nikko fires into them. Water crashes into three more, but they keep on coming. Ozho then uses two more attacks to take down a few more. A fourth are now deleted, but that still leaves a total of 15.

"Heh heh heh... that's one minute down. Better send some chip data to those stupid Dolls." A screen appeared in front of Visor and he began typing. With a grin, he pressed a button, sending the data he inputted to his minions, "Heh heh heh.... the weaker Dolls will confuse their movements and then the ones I just equipped with weapons will take them out. Heh heh heh..."

The eleven foremost dolls let loose with their busters, a few missing, one bouncing back, but most hitting. Then the chip data came pouring in. The first fired a simple Vulcan at Wiz. The second hurled a Minibomb at Nikko, covering her in smoke. A Cannon is fired at Valkerie while Ozho is hit with a second Vulcan.

DollNaviA: 30
DollNaviB: DELETED!
DollNaviC: 100(Vulcan1)
DollNaviD: 100
DollNaviE: 100
DollNaviF: DELETED!
DollNaviG: 19(Vulcan1)
DollNaviH: 100
DollNaviI: 100
DollNaviJ: 100
DollNaviK: 100
DollNaviL: 100(Minibomb)
DollNaviM: 100
DollNaviN: 100(Cannon)
DollNaviO: 20
DollNaviP: DELETED!
DollNaviQ: 20
DollNaviR: 100
DollNaviS: DELETED!
DollNaviT: DELETED!

Nikko: 38
Wiz: 108
Valkerie: 48
Ozho: 68
"GAH! Grrr....i know that VisorNavi is here....he's the only one who could be sending them chip data."
"Ya. Rageclaw abttle chip in and download."

Timmy slotted the chip into Nikko, changeing her right paw into a large claw, smileing Nikko took the head of the charge and headed after DollG and slashing it once with her claw and then jumping at DollN, slashing it as well and jumping on it with the power of her signature attack, running around franticly as she lands onto the ground, while timmy's voice chimmed in.

"everyone! try to take down the ones with chip data first! the navi Nikko faced is controling them from somewhere, i don't know how much chip data he may have for these dolls, but if he sends them bugbombs be careful." Timmy's voice then died out, wondering if the navi's were gonna take his advice or not.

Overview
Rageclaw---->DollnaviG (40)
Rageclaw---->DollnaviN (40)
Cat attack---->DollnaviN (50, chance to stun, dodges for rest of turn)
dodgeX2
"About 4 to 1, Even better odds. I'll take care of the weak ones, the rest of ya take the ones using chips" Ozho says as Alexande slots in two cannon chips. A orb of energy appears in both of Ozho's hands. He points one hand at doll A and the other at dollQ. The orbs bolt at there respected targets.

"Shotgun, now!" Ozho shouts, and Alexander respons by sloting it in. Ozho points at DollN after Niko's attack on it, and a spiked chain bursts out of the finger and jets towards DollN. Even if it missed or hit, it curves for it's splash damage on dollO

Alexander sees just how much damage was caused to them in that attack. Alexander begains to think how to even the odds.

((1cannon to dollA 40 damage
2cannon to dollQ 40 damage
3shotgun DollN, splash DollO 50 damage))
The rapid fire of the dolls didn't metter to Valkyrie; many of the bullets ricocheted off her armor, and she was also able to dodge some. However, she was caught of guard by one of the puppets that used a chip, a cannon to be exact. The shot caught in the middle, and blew a piece of her armor off, revealing the dark navisuit under.

- That hurt, you bastard!

She looked around the battle field, searching for the one who fired the cannon... only to see that the others have already opened fire at him. Not in the mood for a killsteal, she observed the rest of the dolls. One, almost next to her, was holding an energy-bomb, another was about to fire off a gattling, but the others either seemed to be unarmed, or already engaged by her "allies".

With a grim smile under her nose, she activated the rageclaw battlechip, turning her left arm into a deadly weapon. Valkyrie took a step forward and flung her now beastly arm in a crescent arc, attempting to throw one armed puppet into another; using the power that the rageclaw granted, this task was far from impossible. Finally, she used her sword to try and finish off her targets. A hurricane of violence, she swept through the battlefield, cutting way for herself with the glowing energy blade.

[actions
1: Rageclaw DollNaviC(20) into DollNaviN(20)
2 Sword DollNaviC(80)
3 Sword DollNaviN(80)
+sworddance]
((This is a posting placeholder of ultimate destiny- wait, I did that already? Alright, let's try...

AN ACTUAL POST! OMG! WTF! HAX!))

Wiz groaned at the damage from the Vulcan, and stood again with a sigh. He swished his head to either side in a quick motion, and a loud pop echoed out from his neck. Sure, navis didn't REALLY have bones to pop, but it felt good popping his imaginary ones!

...At least, he thought so anyway...

He opened up the mental connection to his PET, and quickly sent a message up to Trenn. "Trenn, could you send me a Rageclaw pleeeeaaaase~?" Wiz asked happily, his voice a small sing-song as he hopped back and forth, waiting for an answer.

"Sure. I'll send it right away." came the reply, Trenn's amused voice echoing on channels that only Wiz could hear. Trenn picked the aforementioned chip off of the desk, and slipped it into the PET's chip slot with a small, satisfying "Click".

Wiz closed his eyes with a grin, humming happily to himself as the orb with the Rageclaw in it popped up in front of him...

...And was promptly grabbed by Wiz himself. He held the thing in front of him and activated it with a mental command, sending the contained Rageclaw chip bursting out the side, scattering small chunks of the orb on the ground nearby. Wiz moved his right hand, and noticed that the still-floating orb with the Rageclaw sticking out of it moved parallel to his hand. So the uplink had worked, then.

Wiz dashed forward, Wind pushing him, zipping towards a Doll with speed he usually reserved for travel. He dashed straight past the thing accidentally, then made a sharp U-turn, sending him hurtling towards it at breakneck speeds.

As he passed the Doll this time, he spun quickly, slicing at it with the Rageclaw he still wielded. He took no extra time to U-turn again this time, instead stopping and slicing at it once, twice, three times, no, more. He slashed at it with vigor, every slice and cut driving him to make another, and another, and another, an endless stream of hits flying at the Doll.

Finally, Wiz ended the manic assault by picking up the Doll and, using the Rageclaw, hurling it at another Doll nearby. He chuckled darkly... then went running off again, shouting out a loud "Weeeeeeee!" at the top of his lungs as he sped around the battlefield.

(Passive/No Action Needed: Attempt to use Gust to enhance movement speed this turn)
1: Rageclaw at Doll R (40)
2: Rageclaw at Doll R (40)
3: Rageclaw at Doll R (20), Hurl at Doll E (20)
(majin, i'm giving twi roughly 48 hours before you can mod without him doing an RP post.)
((*ahem* I'm the one modding, that's my choice, not yours. You're just lucky he even bothered to show up because, like I said, he can tear through five Dolls easily with what little he has. Trying to be the boss is partly what got you in this situation to begin with.))
(missunderstanding......i'm a retard......i should have never even been born.....i get it....)
((Just an "I've finished posting" prompt. Nothin' more.

-Twi))
Nikko takes out the delpaidated Doll with the Vulcan before hitting another with two Melee attacks. However, it quickly shakes off the stun and continues wobbling forward. Ozho then begins kill stealing his way to glory, shooting down three Dolls already at death's door. Valkerie throws aside one doll and then immediately chases it down to stab it. She also slashes its ally. Wiz then ripped another doll to pieces, before sending the corpse crashing into another one.

"Well then, nine left. Not even half. Only one of the armed Dolls are left. Now I think Its time for a little fun...." Visor began tapping on his screen and the Dolls began to move. The one with the Minibomb threw a blue ball to the ground, surrounding the battle field with smoke. Then four regular shots rang out, one hitting Ozho and another striking Wiz. As the smoke finally cleared, the Dolls are revealed in an odd position. Two rows of them are now lined up, the ones in front with Guards. There is also one in the very back, behind both rows.

DollNaviA: DELETED!
DollNaviB: DELETED!
DollNaviC: DELETED!
DollNaviD: 100(Guard)
DollNaviE: 80(behind D)
DollNaviF: DELETED!
DollNaviG: DELETED!
DollNaviH: 100(Guard)
DollNaviI: 100(BehindH)
DollNaviJ: 100(Guard)
DollNaviK: 100(BehindJ)
DollNaviL: 100(Minibomb)(Very Back)
DollNaviM: 100(Guard)
DollNaviN: DELETED!
DollNaviO: 20(BehindM)
DollNaviP: DELETED!
DollNaviQ:DELETED!
DollNaviR: DELETED!
DollNaviS: DELETED!
DollNaviT: DELETED!

Nikko: 38
Wiz: 107
Valkerie: 48
Ozho: 67
- Nice phalanx... The one pulling the strings of these puppets has some basic strategy going for him, to say the least...

Valkyrie was thinking, devising a plan to crush them... especially the one with the bombs, as he is the only one who can deal real damage here. She could simply poke the guards to dissolve them, then commence with the attack, but... lets face it, that was not her style. Calmly dissolving their shields, so that the others can take all the glory? To Hell with that! Their plan was to buy enough time for the grenadier navi to annihilate them, so he is the primary target. But how will she get near him? How about...

Valkyrie deactivated her sword; she'll need both hands free for this, and while she can use the rageclaw to hold something, she was unable to do so with the sword. Her lance appeared floating in mid air a split second after, until she reached out to grab it. Holding the weapon with both hands, she charged at the group of dolls; upon reaching their barriers, she struck forward with her lance and... hit the ground in front of her!? Piercing the panel with the tip of the lance, she set off from the ground, using the pole-like weapon to add some height to her jump. Pole-vaulting herself over the shield, she arrived rolling on the ground to lessen the impact, then got up to a kneeing position, and immediately activated a Guard chip, cutting herself and the bomb-doll off from the rest of her enemies.

Now how should she do this? She could just try and kill the puppet here and now, or... She tried to hold down her enemy, restricting his movement, and the ability to throw bombs. There was something she had to get out of the way before deleting this one.

- I hope you are listening!- She shouted , not to her target, more like the net itself.
-I don't know who you are... some netpolice guy, or a rogue, or whatever... and frankly, I don't care. But I hate guys who play around with dolls, instead of getting the job done. See for yourself; Even if you hide behind an army of your puppets... I will get you. Maybe not today, nor tomorrow... maybe you will be too tough for me... but mark my words... you will get a taste of my strength one day.

- Not to interrupt your heroic moment, but I'd like to remind you that you are HUGGING SOMEONE WHO IS HOLDING FRIGGIN BOMBS IN HIS HANDS. You know how hard it was to patch up that GMO of yours?

- What can I say? I'm hardcore.

Smiling under her helmet, she prepared to take the point blank blow head on...

[Actions:
1 pole-vault over the shields to DollNaviL
2 Guard the rear
3 Hold DollNaviL down with rageclaw]
(i'm gonna wait till everyone else posts)