New battlegrounds.

"GRRRR.....Just you wait till i wring your little.....ARGH!" Nikko said in pain as her eyes turned blood red, the glitch in her programing was takeing effect. "I WILL DELETE YOU!" Nikko roared in fury
"Damn....this won't end well...."

Nikko jumped at the Dollnavi, her rage takeing over sliced at the Heelnavi twice, then jumping at the VisorNavi, useing her signature attack to pounce upon him and started running around like crazy, still thursting for more blood.

Overview
RageclawX2---->DollNaviB (40X2)
Cat attack---->VisorNavi (50, chance to stun, rest of actions are dodges)
dodge
dodge from two sword type attacks
Nikko smashes the doll twice before turning on the navi with the visor. He sighs as he simply sidesteps the attack, "Really, is this frustrating you that much? You seem to be getting sloppy. Why, even my worthless pawn is still standing. Speaking of which...." Nikko turns around in time to evade the doll's sword swipe. As she turns back towards the visor navi, she notices that he is now hidden from view. Three bubbles now float between herself and the navi, the central sphere appearing to have a blue sphere in the center, "Oh dear, getting very sloppy indeed. Though seems you actually made use of the Regen40 this time. It won't last much longer, though. Heh heh heh..."

VisorNavi: 300

(Three bubbles, central one blue)

DollNaviA: DELETED!
DollNaviB: 19

Nikko: 70
Regen: 4/5
"NIKKO! listen to me, delete the Doll first then you can focus your attacks on the other navi."
"SHUT UP TIMMY! I KNOW WHAT THE FU*K I'M DOING!"

Nikko then quickly spun around with her rageclaw, trying to take out the bubbles, mainly to get rid of them and then she jumped at the DollNavi, takeing another slash at it as well, then she started running around quickly, knowing she should not let her rage take COMPLETE hold of her.

Overview
Rageclaw---->take out bubbles in a single spinning motion (40)
Rageclaw---->DollNaviB (40)
dodgeX3
A large grin forms over the navi's face as Nikko slashes through the bubbles. As he claw reaches the central one, it explodes, "Ha ha ha! Attacking without looking carefully at the target! What a stupid navi you are!" Nikko then stabs the final Doll, killing it and glows as the Regen finishes its cycle, "Well, well, my allies are gone and so is your Regen40. Now I can get down to business." A black, glitched up bomb materializes in his hand, "Do you have any idea what this is? Bug bomb, causes numourous effects on its victim. They very between negative a positive and on top of that...." He brought the bomb up to his face, and shoved it in his mouth, chomping down on it. He grinned as he swallowed it, ".... they're quite delicious." He began to glow and his complextion darkened. In a few seconds his feet were no longer on the ground and he floated a few inches off the ground, "Float shoes, eh? Not bad! Now let's get down to business!" He laughed as he glided around.

VisorNavi: 300 (Bug: FloatSHoes)

DollNaviB: DELETED!

Nikko: 50
"DAMN IT! if only we could jack out.....NIKKO! GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF!"

Nikko snaps out of her rage, takeing a look around she closes her eyes as timmy sent her a guard, she then started listening for any sound of the VisorNavi and readied herself to attack. Raiseing a large sheild as she waits on her left arm, still waiting for a chance to strike.

Overview
calm self down
activate guard
listen for the VisorNavi
dodge/guard if attacked
"Oh, what's this, a cute little defense? Well, I could always attacks with something that strikes from behind, but where's the fun in that?" The navi summons three Energybombs and rolls them at Nikko. One stops in front of the shield and the others rolls past it, on either side of Nikko. The bombs that now surround her explode, light flashing all around her, "Come one now, let's see you panic! Let's see you lose hope and sink into a state of helplessness! There is no way you can win, so you might as well just kill yourself rather than scamble around in fear!"

VisorNavi: 300 (Bug: FloatSHoes)

Nikko: 50 (Guard, surrounded in exploding Energybombs)
"to a smug son of a bitch like you? never....i WILL delete you!"

Nikko then used her cat legs to launch herself above the bombs and then, as she landed, jumped at the VisorNavi takeing a large slash at him, Hopeing to hit her target and then raised her guard again, ready to turn and block an attack from him.

Overview
Jump above the explosions
Rageclaw---->VisorNavi (40)
ready self to use guard to block an attack
One explosion catches Nikko in the leg as she jumps but she still manages to slash the floating enemy, "Damn you! Still not dead? And what's this? I've been hit! Looks like its time for another boost." Taking out another BugBomb, he once again feasts upon it. His color scheme begins to get more tainted and a few seconds later, he coughs up some blood, "Damn! It was a bad one! No matter, this fight won't last long enough for it to have any bearing! Rarr!" He shoots a laser from his finger which relfects back to hit him, "Well played, but this isn't over by a long shoot! At least not for me!"

VisorNavi: 235 (Bug: FloatSHoes)(Bug: Minus 5 HP a turn)

Nikko: 10
Nikko smiles as she slashed her enemy and a little something bad happened to him.
"Hehe....seems like you need a reality check....if it causes a RANDOM bug....then DON'T ALWAYS THINK YOUR GONNA GET SOMETHING GOOD!"
"Damn....Nikko...finish this up, we only have four chips left and i doubt that they would be much good with his float shoes. Recover10 battle chip in and download."

As Timmy slotted in the chip Nikko was surounded by a small blue light, healing her slightly. Nikko then jumped at the Navi again, slashing twice and then runs around trying to avoid being hit by his powerful attacks.

Overview
Recover10 (heals 10 HP)
RageclawX2---->VisorNavi (40X2)
dodgeX2
Nikko takes a brief moment to heal before attacking. As she closes in on the navi, he mutters something, "Rageclaw Status: About to break. All I need to do is...." He brings up his hand and his fist connects with hers. His arm is now shredded but the claw is completely busted. He fired a few lasers from the arm that was still intact but they still missed, "So, what now...?" A small smile form but quickly disappeared as more blood was coughed up.

VisorNavi: 190 (Bug: FloatSHoes)(Bug: Minus 5 HP a turn)

Nikko: 20
Nikko just smiled as she stood there, waiting for timmy to send her more chip data.
"Heh.....time we finish this up. Cannon, rageclaw battle chips in and download."

As Timmy slotted in the chips a large green cannon appeared on Nikko's right paw.

"THIS!"

She quickly fired as another rageclaw came up. She then quickly jumped to the side and quickly pounced upon him again, knowing she could use her sig attack she then ran around like crazy, knowing she can't keep this up much longer.

Overview
Cannon---->VisorNavi (40)
Rageclaw equiped
Cat attack---->VisorNavi (50, chance to stun, dodges for rest of turn)
dodge
The cannon lands, but with a grunt, the navi flies out of reach of the Claw, "You... mock me. I'll show you.... You stupid cat!" This time he pulls out two BugBombs to snack on and the space around him begins to distort. He coughs up more blood this time, but his frame seems to expand and his arm, though still in shreds, looks functioning again, "Heh.... HEH HEH HEH! I FEEL INCREDIBLE! This will end now!"

VisorNavi: 140 (Bug: FloatSHoes)(Bug: Minus 10 HP a turn)(Attacks Deal Double)

Nikko: 20
"HOLY SHIT!"
"THIS DOES NOT LOOK GOOD!"

Nikko then jumped back, and looked over the navi.

"If his body has grown in mass.....then his body must not be able to ract as fast as his mind...." Nikko thought as she then ran quickly around the navi and slashed at him twice, trying to make some more dents in his body....hopefuly Nikko was right as she then ran quickly away from the navi and ran quickly hopeing to avoid any attacks he might throw at her.

Overview
RageclawX2---->VisorNavi (40X2)
dodgeX3

(this is gonna end BADLY....one way.....as in Nikko being defeated.....i hope that i beat him.....i don't want to lose to the netpolice like this....)
The navi takes the first hit but smacks Nikko away before she can get in a second one, "Heh... heh heh heh... Now.... you're finished." He begins gathering energy in his arm, "Time to retrieve that chip!"

VisorNavi: 90 (Bug: FloatSHoes)(Bug: Minus 10 HP a turn)(Attacks Deal Double)

Nikko: 1
"FUCK! RECOVER10! BATTLE CHIP IN AND DOWNLOAD!"

As Timmy slotted it in a small amount of data came onto Nikko and healed her slightly. Nikko then Jumped at the VisorNavi slashing rapidly with her Rageclaw then jumping back and runs around quicker than she ever has before, hopeing to aboid being deleted by the VisorNavi.

Oerview
Recover10 (heal 10HP)
RageclawX3---->VisorNavi (40X3)
dodge like hell!

(how the hell did i know you would pull out an attack like this?)
Nikko begins to heal, but the navi blasts her with a laser from his crippled hand, "I don't think so!" His smile gets insanely big as the energy is finsihed charging, "Preparation is complete. Time for my special attack, Data Snatch!" He disappears, warping in front of Nikko, "There's no time to dodge, I'm afraid." He takes his hand and stabs it through her navi symbol, "This technique requires very delicate movements. If you move around too much, your Undershirt goes 'Kaboom'. And... there!" Pulling out the data for the Regen40, he steps back and smiles, dropping Nikko's body to the ground in a heap. In the real world, the chip for the Regen40 melts inside the PET. Visor holds the data in his hands and smiles down at the cat-like navi, "Well, I guess since you didn't feel it proper to turn this in, I'll do it instead." He begins to walk away, though after a bit of thought shouts over his shoulder, "Oh, and one more thing: That bomb will dematerialize in 10 minutes. You'll be able to jack out then. However, I'm sending a team to 'clean up' in 5 minutes. Do you understand what that means? You need to survive against my men for 5 minutes before you can escape. Better have your netop refresh your chips." With that, he wandered off into the distance.

Nikko: 1

Rewards: 500z

((Call for reinforcements or try to take them on yourselves. Its up to you. Also, it has come to my attention that you never actually recieved that Regen40 from your mission. Falsely assuming you did, then using it despite being warned not to. I'm not exactly being mean here.))
(heat forgot to put it into my rewards.....i'll PM the mesage he PMed to me, it will clear my name.)

"*cough* d....damn.....i can barely move....."
"I have refreshed the chips, i'm gonna post on a BBS and see if anyone cares enough to help. Here. have an energypack."

Timmy then slotted in the sub-chip healing Nikko fully.

"Hurry.....i don't think i can hold them off for 5 minutes....and i still hurt."
"I'll see if anyone can help."

Timmy then starts typeing out a message on the net city BBS.

(energypack used)
((From: ACDC Net (Not posted, quick run through)))
((Also: Reinforcements, lolol.))

Quote ()

Wiz jacked into the net, landing on the ground with his usual flair. Trenn's orders still rang in his mind, "Get to Yoka Net as fast as you can. Take whatever shortcuts you have to, just get there fast." A burst of wind building up behind him, Wiz took off through the air, screaming through it fast enough to create a Sonic Boom in his wake. He zigged, he zagged, and eventually, he zipped straight through a shortcut to Yoka...

...And popped out of a random portal a few feet away from some random navi, landing on the ground headfirst. Trenn couldn't believe it. "Wiz, this is the place. The op of that navi over there posted a help request on the boards... and I intend to supply. You up for it?" Wiz grinned. Sure, Trenn~! He walked over to the hurt navi, and held out his hand to her, smiling. "The name's Wiz, I'm here to help. You are...?" He trailed off, waiting for an answer.
((someone asked for reinforcements?))

Valkyrie had a hard time finding the area, but she was finally there. She just caught Nikko recovering from her wounds, as the energy-pack repaired the damage done to her. There was some navi called Wiz, standing beside her, just finishing his introduction.

- You didn't exaggerate, did you?

Before any of the other navis could say a word she continued her speech:

- I'm not here because of my kind heart, or the reward...

She summoned her lance and lowered the beaver of her helmet to cover her face.

- I'm here to repay a debt! And to make sure you make it to the Colosseum in one piece.

- As kind as always...

Realizing that she still owes an introduction, the female navi turned to Wiz.

- My name is Valkyrie, and the idiot you just heard is my operator.

- I will let that one slip on the account of being under a lot of stress lately...

- Yes, thats him.
Ozho appears, looking ready to attack, when he see three navis that he had never seen before. Ozho stomps his foot on the ground and Shouts out in anger "Alexander, I could have taken them you FRE-". Then suddenly, a display appears near Ozho with Alexander's face in it. "Shut up Ozho, I don't care about that fact, but someone here needs help, and your going to help...." Alexander said trough the display. Ozho, ticked off, just sits on the ground and begains to mumble. "Sorry about that" Alexander says, "Anyway, names Alexander, and the ticked off navi is Ozho. So..... which one of you is Timmy's navi?" He also adds on.