Electown Research (Event OOC)

Uh oh, RS. Seems you did some auto-hitting there.

"...watched as it exploded on contact."

Yeah, you may want to change it, since that way it's saying that the minibomb definitely hit Riccio (not that I think he has much way of dodging it).
Yeah, Just because Riccio can barely move doesn't mean that everything hits automaticly.

Or else, I'll make that sentence:

Quote (MOD JUSTICE)

...watched as it exploded on contact. WITH HER OWN FACE.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAA...

Anyways good job guys, too bad R-kid isn't there to sword spam... or something. Is it ok to keep the video camera recording? I really want to give the researchers a full footage.
Edited.
Sorry for the double post but I don't think Cindy can record the area her navi isn't currently in.
Techinically, that camera should have fried when Riccio did the Electro-Wave Breath Attack, but since I forgot to mention it, then the camera was destroyed when R-Kid was deleted. Technically, Cindy now has no idea what's going on in that area without asking someone else who is there. Technically.
Phoenix: *watching the event from afar, and sees Riccio impaled on tree* That is one big Pungi stick.
OHNOES ITS GONNA BE ACLOSE ONE!!!11
And once Riccio's down to one HP, Phoenix will come and poke it and cause one damage, deleting it and claiming all the prizes, which he will then sell on Ebay. Muahahahahaha.
Hey guys! I'll make a new post some time soon, although I can't say exactly win. What I would urge you to do, however, is wait for me before posting in our thread. I need to get in the first attack, because we can get a possible +15 to all attacks that way.

So unless you have a good reason, please try to wait until either tonight or some time tomorrow, whenever I have time to get my post done.
Roger that.
Booyah! Our target's open to super attacks!
GO TEAR ASUNDER! WOOHOO!
Whoo! eat that!

And what was the range of the Elec breath anyway? I left the camera at the highest point possible in the barrier to watch teh awsomeness of SONI... I mean RICCO!
I don't know if this makes a difference, but don't bother dodging, guys. Argo'll draw its fire and potentially heal everyone with a DblBeam.

For great justice, tear him asunder!
I'm out of firepower ;~;

All I have left is a RageClaw.
Cindy, I already said that your camera was destoryed when R-Kid was deleted. You have no idea whats going on right now.
Alrightaroony, I'm done. Post away now. >:3
ATTACK LIKE CRAZY!
Did a bit of god-moding there, Kazu. I'm noticing specifically the parts where your feet hit Riccio's underbelly and you land what could be the decisive strike. Now while that doesn't sound like god-moding, note that you do say that the strike is connecting, even if it's not finishing him off.
One down, three to go.

Have a reprasentative post in the BBC to recieve your Zenny reward from the NetPolice. Cindy, pay attention, you will be given a final reward as well.

Sorry it took so long, guys. In my defense, this was my first event to run.
And, the 5 week long event is over.
TIME TO NETBATTLE! aka Virus busting until DNR and Majin are done with their things.