Electown Research (Event OOC)

Nevermind that, I just found out how many moves it would take, so I'm just going to do reckless dmg.
How about this: Revived and Kazu use your water chips to freeze Riccio to the ice. If I'm not mistaken, this'll allow MeleeMan's next breaking attack to hit for double damage.

Quote (Skyrender)

How about this: Revived and Kazu use your water chips to freeze Riccio to the ice. If I'm not mistaken, this'll allow MeleeMan's next breaking attack to hit for double damage.

Behold Sky's awsomeness and stuff.
I know, I forgot that water attacks make things freeze on ice panels.
Would be interesting to try the same trick with Elec.
Alright, that's cool, Skyrender. I'll wait till after Kazu has finished posting. I should warn you, though, that currently, the strongest chip I have on me is a firehit (although it does have +10 damage for my element). XD
Meleeman time Aim.

EDIT: Aim... does SeraphimCross turn you into a Target type?
If so, I don't think the breaking will occur.
If not, thank god.
It says in the cross rules that you can choose whether or not to adopt element and subtype, so hopefully, I can get away with accepting neither normal nor cursor. :'D

If I'm being misled here or something, somebody please slap me and I'll do differently. XD
Must adopt element, it says.
Choose not to adopt subtype=okay
Sorry, I'll post later. Can't be on the computer right now. ;___;
I was under the impression that the element HAD to be changed, and the Subtype thing could be chosen to change or not, but only during reg, and after that, you can't pick and choose when it will change. It's always or never, at least I think that's how it goes.
Please don't smack me for holding up the event. I just realized that I need to get something worked out with my cross before I can continue! XD

Once it's sorted out, I'll post.
Six days. I think time should be up; that's longer than I've been allowing. But I haven't been insta-deleting, only hurting.
Like I said, I'm sorry for the time I couldn't get on earlier, but now I'm not posting because the issue with my cross has to be worked out. I'll post as soon as it is, but please don't skip me while I'm waiting for somebody to get around to it.
God, if Cindy doesn't post from China in 2 days, we she should skip her...
Eh, I took far too long to post myself. I can hardly blame others for doing the same.

I should start pumping out some MeleeMan x Rania innuendo in my posts. You know, make Suien work for it. >: D
http://www.greatfirewallofchina.org/

Here, a fun link. Click it and it might tell you why Cindy can't post if she's indeed in China. If the search engine worked for me fine, this site should be blocked, though there's always a chance there was technical difficulties.
Oh well.
Damn commies!

Quote (Kazuhiro)

Damn commies!

[/McCarthyism]

By the way, if anyone has any clues about what might be a good future strategy given our limited remaining resources, feel free to shell them out. I'm pretty low on chips, so I'm finding it hard to think of any way to deal out any more damage than I currently am besides through fire-spamming on my next turn when SeraphimCross runs out.