Electown Research (Event OOC)

I know, I'm just saying, it's very convenient. For some reason, MeleeMan just doesn't seem to get hit with junk. I've been hit maybe 5 or 6 times total since I started to RP him. XD
This battle is just gonna drag on... and on... and on...
Hmm... 8 rounds max. Then I'll come up with some bogus reason for either you guys to win, or for Riccio to slaughter you all.
Oh sh*t! Lag!
Oh well, I'll somehow use my Gust to assist in your sliding ice tactic.
If you can think of one use.
Hmm... I'll place a windbox first turn, combo your gust with my windbox to blow Riccio onto the ice.

Everyone else should toss their guards onto the ice at the end of their turn.

Then I'll end my turn splice with a massive elecreel.
Thank god I have undershirt, or else R-kid would be toast, well he will anyway, I mean, My NAVI has BAD BAD luck. But at least he stopped Meleeman from getting burned... by accident.
Oh man... Family computer's making it hard to get a post in. I'll try to post tomorrow. If you guys don't feel like waiting, just skip me or something, but I think I should be able to get it in by some time tomorrow if you'll wait.
That's fine Aim, but the most important thing is to throw the Guard on the ice!
Damn, I really hope the combined force of the Windbox and Gust will be enough.
WOOHOO!

I made Valkyrie and master get very angry! Woot!
GO SKYRENDER! END THY TURN SPLICE! THE FATE OF THE WORLD DEPENDS ON IT! <pumps fist dramatically in the air>

Quote ()

3: Elecreel Guard Group + Riccio (100 Damage x2 Ice panels +15 Tear Asunder, reflected on all 4 guards = 1075 Damage)

HOLLLYYY C***!!

Quote (Cindy)

Quote ()

3: Elecreel Guard Group + Riccio (100 Damage x2 Ice panels +15 Tear Asunder, reflected on all 4 guards = 1075 Damage)

HOLLLYYY C***!!

WIN SKYRENDER PURE AWESOMELY FRICKIN' WIN!
Riccio: Silly Rass, Electricity is my power! ElecReel chips HEAL me!

Rass: Oh noes.

*Everyone dies.*

Yeah, that would suck. Modding now. And I've just given myself a new idea for stuff in the future...
Technically it isn't really electricity, it's energy reflected at Riccio, which isn't Element based.
Now, do we have a plan Sky? If not, I'm just going to fire away do deal as much damage as possible, which kind of means just using one attack this round.
Skyrender is gonna get extra RP-XP for being the party leader, isn't he...

Quote (Kazuhiro)

I think he is. Oh goes darn.

And also, can R-kid use RRH's zapring RS?? I need it for a combo, if not, I'll dish out reckless dmg.

Quote (Cindy)

Quote (Kazuhiro)

I think he is. Oh goes darn.

And also, can R-kid use RRH's zapring RS?? I need it for a combo, if not, I'll dish out reckless dmg.

Oh I don't know about the whole leader XP - I don't recall any of the Cybeast folks getting bonus points back on CN. Besides, I dunno how much of a party leader I'll be, particularly because Rass is fresh out of ideas and is probably up in arms about MeleeMan being hit for 100+ damage last round ><.

I was thinking of setting up my discord chip as a distraction, rigging it with two teleporters so it gets two free dodges per turn, then focusing on healing MeleeMan.

I still can do 560 damage with a guard/Bamboolance combo, but after that, I'm pretty much spent :P.

...oh, and use the freaking cover! That's why it's there!
I don't have anything strategic left in my folder, though I guess there are ways to make anything strategic.

However, there is one thing I'm dying to do: As soon as we have full actions, we should some people cover while the melee fighters do a flanking maneuver.
I have a few plans of my own, but they all require actions and chips I don't have. I really hate that.
I wouldn't know how you would use a chip in MY possession Cindy.
Do I just fire it out and then you use it? If so, sure, if not, no friggin' way.