Double Dragon?

Druidman looked at the Frozen world and rubbed his chin. "So this ice is from an outside source, huh, dude?" he said to no one in particular. "I can't melt it, it would just flood and kill everyone. If I do nothing, everyone will die... but if I do something, I may cause them to die faster, man..."

Druidman struggled with himself for a little bit before deciding. "Well, they WILL die if I do nothing. They MAY die if I try something. I suppose I'll try to chip this ice off." With that, he pulled up his gauntlet, and started scraping at the ice with some hard claws.

((Rageclaw to ice))
"Er uh,---"

Take me to your leader, die-coreinvaderpeeps. Seraphim forcefully thought, trying to uh, get his point across as best as possible. Wasn't very 'effective', as far as he could see but whatever. If it worked, it worked.
Ice shavings start floating around in space as Druidman scrapes at the ice. A closer look reveals that the ice was not actually touching the planet, per se. It was more of a bubble, with the planet floating inside, also rather chilled.

Seraphim, ignoring the planets, attempts to negotiate with the Die-core fleet. At first his request does not seem to go through, but after a while, a rather arrogant-sounding voice finds it's way into the back of Seraph's head. "That would be me. What is it you seek from me?"
Druidman looked in at the ice shell. "Well, that makes things a bit easier, dude." He said to himself, and he started to scrape a line around the equator of the shell, so that he could pull both halves free of the planet.
I'd like you to explain the situation to me so we can all go home alive with no casualties on either side. I'm new here so I'd like to hear your part of the story, if you'd tell it to me.
The ice scrapes away, eventually separating into two perfect halfs as Druidman desired. However, it did not appear to help as much as he would have liked, seeing as the planet was still floating aimlessly out of it's orbit. It was small enough that attempting to touch it would result in more than a few disasters; what could he do?

Meanwhile, Seraphim attempts to reason, and gets not much other than a pause before the leader starts to actually speak. "...I've only been the leader of this race for about a week, you know. When Father passed, I didn't know what to do. I knew that he was always trying to think of ways to get one over (THE OTHER RACE), so I'm carrying out his wishes; I'm going to lead our fleet and defeat (THE OTHER RACE), and get one over them for Father."

Several small horns could be heard in the back of Seraphim's head, and a mental picture from the voice within the space station shows the many ships' engines revving up. Nothing more needed to be said.
Well, if you really wanted to get one over this race, you'd do something awesome. And peaceable. That way, they'd have to remember you as a legend of something to worship, rather than something to fear. That's the best sort of thing to do, to be respected. After all, to be viewed with derision and hatred... that's never a good thing. To be looked at as a figure of respect, of greatness-- that's worth doing.
"Crap." Druidman muttered. The reason the planet moved out of orbit was because of it's extra mass. He had just assumed that removing the excess mass would have solved that problem.

"Hrm. I can't directly touch the planet..." he thought. "If only I had some wind chips..." Then it hit him. He was a DRUID. He commanded the ELEMENTS. He had long since mastered the art of WIND. He didn't need to go and use it into a full out attack. He focused on the Wind Magic that was part of him, but, not enough to initiate his signature attack. Instead, he directed stiff winds towards the planet, hopefully enough to guide it back to it's proper orbit. They may have some bad weather temporarily, but that seemed a small price to pay for eternal darkness.
Druidman is the first to succeed between the two of them. His conjured spacial breeze sends the little colourful ball floating along through space. After a few minutes, the sun takes over, managing to catch the planet and send it back into a normal orbit. Much cheering could be heard from the voices, and many thank-yous. There are, however, two more planetary problems occuring; Druidman had best get to work.

Seraphim's string of luck is a bit shorter, however. He hears a sigh, before the voice pipes back up again. "I... don't know if that would be possible. Our clan and their's have been feuding for millenium; it's practically a way of life. We do not see each other with fear, or respect, or anything for that matter. All we know of each other is hate; we may try and mask our intents and feelings but the bad blood runs too deep to purge truly," he says, regret running deep in his 'voice.'
Druidman smiles, and decides to tackle the rapid spinning world next. He walks that way to check out the situation in more detail.
Seraphim sighed as well.

Wouldn't it be a mark in history if you did something great? I could uh, help build something if you needed me to. It'd be your great mark, and the great uniting of the races... wouldn't that be something to see? History would forever remember you. The person who finally ended all the hatred and rage.
The explanation the 'voices' had given Druidman pretty much matched the description of the spinning planet. It looked like a relatively normal planet, were it not for the fact that it was spinning completely out of control. Day and night were completely nonexistent here, and the way the seas were fluctuating so severely meant the tides were being severely screwed around with. Again, it was too small to really influence directly without some serious natural disasters going on, and the spinning looked a bit too chaotic to be controlled by the bare-bones wind Druidman had conjured on the ice planet. What could be done?

On Seraphim's end, he could almost hear the wheels turning in the fleet leader's head. "Your points strike from every angle; I am almost forced to see things from your view," the leader said painfully, "However, I do not mind this. I feel I can trust your judgement, so I will be peaceful. I will set myself as different from Father.

A mental picture from the Die-core leader shows a single ship that appeared to be not for battle, but for cruising and negotiations was breaking off the now-stopped fleet, headed for the space station. "Traveller, take our gift to you. We are aware of your friend's efforts too; he will be rewarded justly too," the voice 'said' once more. A few seconds later, foreign data just suddenly... appeared in the systems of Seraphim and Druidman.

<(Druidman and Seraphim both get: Poltergeist.)>
Druidman had a sudden realization of having an ability he didn't have before. He willed the planet to slow down. Slow down.

Slow down.

((Poltergeist to planet))
Seraphim promptly put the chip to good use, trying to manipulate the moon into its original position.
The problems are almost instantly solved by the use of the newly-gained Poltergeists. The spinning planet's momentum starts puttering out suddenly under Druidman's guidance, and it eventually reaches a suitable orbit. Seraphim, meanwhile, lets the moon stop it's violent crash course with the other moon, then lets it float across the vast emptiness of space back to it's original planet: the one that had previously been frozen.

The space station, previously rather silent as it watched the two Navis go about their business, suddenly erupted into cheers.

"You did it," the voice said simply, "We don't know how you managed to solve all our problems so easily, but you did. And for that, we present you with this. We are in your debt."

At that, what looked like two tiny little pinpoints of light were shot from the space station, connecting with Seraphim and Druidman. A pleasant buzzing feeling occurs where they had hit, and before they knew it they felt yet more foreign data within them.

<(Druidman and Seraphim get: Meteor12)>
<(Well, here we go; I'm getting my time in the spotlight. Enjoy the ride, guys!)>

While the two Navis were just floating in space, the book managed to wriggle free and opened. Somehow, there was already writing in it. "Time to go."

And with that, Seraphim and Druidman were falling. It had been completely sudden; one second they had been floating peacefully through space, the next they were going down at terminal velocity. They were falling through space at a blinding rate, tiny pinpricks of starlight whipping by them. It almost didn't make sense as to why they were falling in the first place; you needed a large pull of gravity for that, didn't you?

A quick look down answered their question well enough. By means of some convolted, twisted to hell plot device, there was now a planet below them; it looked pretty much exactly like a spacial picture of Earth.

Directly below Seraphim and Druidman's positions, by the looks of it, was the sea. Even if it was a bit better than landing on solid ground, a fall from this height would still be more than fatal. What could the two of them do to make sure they didn't splatter into the sea like a bug on a windshield?
"Oh... This doesn't look good." Seraphim vaguely wondered what he should do in order to survive this, but it was Erin who interrupted his ethereal train of thoughts by snapping her fingers.

"Seraphim!" Seraphim looked up, raising an eyebrow slightly. He was somewhat concerned by the growing heat.

"Give your gauntlets to Druidman, I've got a plan." When she said the words in that particular tone, Seraphim knew the plan would probably fail or something. Still, he was resigned to follow it through as best he could. He tugged off the heavy gauntlets and tossed them to his friend.

"Put them on, dude, apparently the NPC has a plan." He was surprised to find the next two skills he could activate was the protective balloon and the fan-type thing. He conjured them, and the aquaballoon promptly wrapped himself and Druidman inside. The Wind skill caused a box to form right in the way of the opening, sealing it off as Seraphim held it in place, water starting to fill the balloon.

"Okay, get Druidman to stick his hands out."

"What?"

"You heard me. He needs to use his 'skills' for propellant so we'll get out of this alive."

"Er, Druidman, she asked me to get you to stick your hands in the gauntlets out so you could uh-- give us some propellant." Seraphim spoke cautiously, somewhat wary of this particular solution. Cautiously, he felt his way around, concentrating and freezing the air outside of the balloon to make an outer shell. Hopefully it was like the one on that planet he had seen before. It'd protect them a bit better, if they were lucky.

1] Summon SP
-Tactical Action 1: Toss SP to Druidman and help him get it on his hands.
2] Aquaballoon around Druidman and Seraphim
3] Wind for propellant and to make a hole so druidman can fire out without the water draining.
4] Icewave2 freeze stuff outside balloon to make coating of ice to protect better.
-Tactical Action 2: Hold Wind in place
5] Hold everything together.
6] Pray. :'D
"DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!" Druidman howled as he spiraled closer and closer to the ground. Suddenly, he felt himself enveloped in a watery shell, and heard Seraphim's words. "What? Propellant?"

"Just stick your hands out and use what I send you!" Steve barked over the speaker. Apparently he could talk to him, he had just chosen not to.

Druidman obeyed. Punching his hands downwards out of the balloon, he yelled, "Ready, man!"

Steve slotted in a series of chips in succession.

Druidman's hands glowed. Without his scimitar as a focus, these blasts wouldn't do much good, except in a broad range.

First, he fired a wave of ice outwards, further encasing them with some meager protection.

"Retro rockets... GO!" Steve yelled as he slammed several chips into his PET.

Druidman started yelling. He fired blast after blast of extreme heat and fire, pushing him upwards slightly, and, hopefully, the rest of their balloon.

1.)Get SP/into position.
2.)IceWave2: Reinforce shield.
3.)Flameline1: Slow decent.
4.)Flameline1: Slow decent.
5.)Fireburn1: Slow decent.
Seraphim acts in a flash under Erin's orders, wrapping himself and Druidman in a large bubble. He then punctures a hole in it, and gets Druidman to shove his arms through while he freezes the bubble. Druidman adds to this, and then commences firing round after round of Flameline downward.

The slowing wasn't immediately noticable, but Druidman's improvised rocket boosters gradually slow the falling bubble down to a more acceptable velocity. True, they're still falling rather fast, and the sea was coming up a bit too quickly for anyone's liking, but it would at least help their chances of survival some.

The chances are determined once the dynamic duo finally hit the water with a truly dynamic entry. A collosal splash putting the world's greatest cannonballs to shame explodes around Seraphim and Druidman as they touch down. The bubble utterly shatters as it hits, but thankfully Druidman and Seraphim are spared the shock of the impact.

Once Seraphim and Druidman finally surface, and the water from the splash finally descends back down to join the sea once more, they have a chance to take a look at their surroundings. All they can see for sure is that the sea, smooth as glass and numbingly cold as it is, stretches on far beyond the horizons with no land in sight, and a low-flying fog cloud is slowly blowing it's way across the surface.

As if on cue, the Book can be seen casually floating on the calm, cold sea, it's pen sitting on top of it.
"D-dd-d-dude!" Druidman spit out, along with a bit of cold, salty water. "It's c-c-ooo-ld!"

Spying the book, Druidman treads over to it, and, grabbing it with soggy hands (Though, he notes the book is still dry) He writes:

Which way should we go?