Double Dragon?

"Maybe they're talking about that book druiddude has got...?" Seraphim wondered allowed, glancing at that book. Maybe it was something similar... But he looked for the way to the brig, if he could find it, he'd proceed down there himself.
Suddenly, everything clicked in Druidman's head. "This ship..." he started, examining the map, "Is a PIRATE ship, man!" he said excitedly. "Gnarly, man! I bet this map here is for buried treasure, dude! Oooh, ooh! Seraphdude, can we go on a treasure hunt, man? Can we? It'll be awesome, man!"

((EDIT: SOMEONE'S BEEN FUCKING WITH THE WORD FILTERS. WHAT THE HELL IS A SPORK SHIP.))

((EDIT EDIT: I'm an admin, so I can change things as I please.))
While Druidman banters on about treasure hunts, Seraphim searches around for the brig. He doesn't have to look all that hard; steel trapdoors set in wood aren't that hard to miss. The only difference between this one and the gun deck is that the brig's trapdoor was already open; it had appeared to be for a long time, seeing as the hinges were rusted into the open position.

That, and that the creaking noises seemed to be for the most part coming from down there...
"Whoa... Iduno, Seraphdude." Druidman said as he peered down into the hole after catching up to him, "That looks awful spooky, man." He wandered around until he found a trapdoor marked "Storehouse" and threw it open. "Wouldn't you rather check out the cooler parts of the ship first? The brig will be a giant, empty room, man."
"Seraphim, yeah, it looks like a ghostfest down there, really creepy. Go check out the storerooms or whatever."

Seraphim complied, shrugging.
Druidman smiled. "Alright!" And he dropped down into the storeroom.
When the two Navis hit the storeroom, the first impression they both get is: it reeks. Not the kind of wrinkle-your-nose reeks, the kind of reek that makes your nose want to commit suicide. The offending smell is a miraculous mix of what seemed to be rancid blood, rot, decay, and mould; truly horrible. Horrible enough that what appeared to be a green haze covered pretty much everything.

Barely visible through the gas were signs that there was once foodstuffs in this part of the storehouse; the odd bone of some kind, some pile of long-since-rotted vegetables, diseased-looking heaps of what appeared to be pure mould mush, etc. At some points the walls looked to be splattered with something ominously bad-smelling and brownish...

A door of some sort could be seen a bit farther in, but going any farther into the stinkpit could turn out to be potentially harmful for their health. Is the risk worth a bit more extra exploration?

Druidman looked. And he gagged. He really, REALLY hoped that there wasn't anything cool or vital under those piles of crap, because he sure wasn't going in there after it.

Still... That door was too tempting.

"Seraphim, if you don't want to keep going, and would rather go check out the crew quarters, that's fine. I'm gonna check that door, though, man." he said. As he started to walk for the door, he paused to pick up and examine the bone on the ground. That, at least, he could reach.
Seraphim bravely holds his nose and follows druidman.
Druidman paces into the middle of the room and picks up the bone. It looks for all the world like any other animal bone; probably a rib if the shape's any consideration. There's also a fair quantity of putrid, rotting meat hanging off it. Eww~

Seraphim follows him, and before he knows it both he and Druidman are starting to feel a bit sick. Not gut-raging bubonic plague, but they're definitely feeling a bit more tired then they had been, say, five seconds ago...
Druidman promptly dropped the bone. He didn't regret picking it up, though. That, compounded by the state of the room, helped tell him many things. He knew that whatever happened here couldn't have happened that long ago, this kind of rot was the sort that was 'fresh'.

Fighting back a dry heave, Druidman shook his head. "It smells like the inside of my armor after I eat too many burritos on a hot summer day, dude!" he said matter of factly. "Let's get out of all this horse poop, man!" he said as he staggered toward the door and pushed it open.

There better be sometime awesome behind this door, Druidman thought.
Seraphim couldn't smell anything, and was holding his breath. Constitution modifier of +2, meaning that he'd be able to hold it for quite a while, but he couldn't talk with the whole breathholding thing going on.
Seraphim, despite his Constitution+2, cannot escape the tiredness the haze was seeming to bestow upon the two of them.

Druidman, being the manly adventurer that he is, pushes open the door into the next room; said door falls off it's corroded hinges and joins the floor in a pile of rotting wood. The room itself does not seem to be that remarkable, except for the fact that it was a little bigger, had more crates in it, and the green haze was more prevalent. The smell was even worse here; the two Navi's nostril hairs were definitely withering and dying even as they stood.

The stacked-high crates in the room made it a sort of improvised, messy maze. Risk the reek?
"What is this mess?" Druidman muttered, not even wasting time trying to avoid the stench. He was sorely tempted to simply blast his way through the crates, but the thought of what would come spilling out, not to mention what would happen if the ship started to sink, filled his mind.

"Let's just go, dude." he said, starting through the maze of haze.
(DOES MY WIND CHIP WORK?)
<(YES YOUR WIND CHIP WORKS.)>
(OKAY :'D)

Seraphim uses his wind skill to pop a fan inside and blow out all the nasty dead-bubonic-plague-bad-air.
<(HUR HUR HUR, I AM AN ASS.)>

While Druidman starts into the stench-tastic maze, Seraphim loads up a Wind and attempts to blow all the noxious air away. Unfortunately, seeing as there isn't an opening for the haze to blow out of, all it really ends up doing is blowing it into a higher concentration in one area... which happens to be right in Druidman's position. The smell suddenly multiplies a dozen or so times in seconds, enough for his guts to start clenching rather painfully. (30)

The air keeps blowing in Druidman's direction; he's not about to last in that dense a clump of the haze.

<(Druidman: 220)>

(Since I've got no hints, nor any sort of reasoning as to why this would be in any sense bad, and as Druidman could essentially repair it with his druidic awesome...)

Seraphim hmrphs, then blows a hole through the ceiling.

More accurately and more descriptively, he pulls out his sword-mesh-gun, flips the chamber open while offering a 'hrmhrhem' toward Druidman, (hard to talk with your mouth closed,) then proceeds to load five special shells into his weapon. Next, he points the weapon upward, and fires once, twice, three times, four times, and finally a fifth shot all in the same general area. The smoke was somewhat significant, as the broiling magical plasma blasted its way.

Seraphim nodded his head once again in apology as he focused his healing energies on Druidman, trying to cure the other player character as much as he could with his powers. He remembered the windbox, focusing it upward so it would direct the icky air up and out of the boat.

1] Arc Shot [Ceiling]
2] Flux Burst [Ceiling]
3-6+2Tacticalactions] Maneuver Windbox into perfect position.

Cure: Druidman [36 HP]
Druidman felt his stomach start to cramp, but quickly shrugged it off. He had used the portapotties back at that concert in 7X, this was nothing.

Druidman continued to grope his way around in the maze...

Then he heard Seraphim shoot the roof.

"Oh, duuuude." he said, his eyes widening.

And with that, he made a mad dash for what he thought was the direction of the door, AWAY from the center of the room.