Double Dragon?

"Er-- Sorry." Seraphim hastily let go of the ship.

"We were teleported here by uh accident I guess. Could you explain exactly what's wrong here? It's the reason we've been teleported to here and there, I suppose." Seraphim shrugged.
Druidman couldn't believe Seraphim had to ask that question. Just looking out at this system, it was clear that a very serious stellar disaster had fallen here. Planets spinning out of control, entombed in ice...
I think it would be quicker to tell you what isn't wrong. The voice laments, sighing. First off, (SUN) is growing cold for some reason. Second, (THE ICED PLANET) is covered in some unnatural ice that didn't come from the planet, and it's falling out of orbit with (SUN). Third, (THE TWO-MOONED PLANET) has somehow gotten (THE NO-MOONED PLANET WITH OCEANS) moon, and the two are going to collide with each other in a matter of hours. Fourth, (SPINNING PLANET) has been spinning at an unnatural speed for about (A WEEK), and frankly it's prevented any attempts at rescuing the inhabitants. Finally, (THE ENEMY FLEET) is, despite all our problems, taking this opportunity to invade (THE THREE-RINGED PLANET), and their fleet is on its' way to our system. It doesn't look good for us...
Seraphim thought for a moment.

"So what's this deal with the fleet? Think we could help the negotiations?" He asked, giving a sly wink at the ship. He wasn't sure if they'd take it as he meant it... but he tried anyway. Seraphim glanced at the comet.

He stepped over to it, cautiously ducking out of the way of the planets and such. Reaching out his hand so-massive in proportion to the comet. He attempted to cradle it and carry it back over in case they needed it. It wouldn't be very good if it escaped, after all.
Druidman rubbed his chin and thought for a moment, then snapped his fingers. He had almost forgotten he had it.

He pulled the book up to him, grabbed the pen with it, and wrote"

What's wrong with this system's sun, and how do we fix it?
The alien voice seems to be muted the moment Druidman opens the book, sputtering out a 'We-' before being squelched. A few words appear, barely visible, beneath Druidman's question...

"It's cooling. Use fire."

Meanwhile, Seraphim goes to grab the comet-

-which shatters in his hands. An Icewave 2 chip, however, is revealed to have been inside when it instead is what Seraphim grasps.

[Seraphim GET: Icewave2]
Druidman snapped the book shut. There was no way that it could have been that simple. It seemed so crude, and didn't make much logical sense.

Druidman hadn't heard from Steve the entire time he had been in the book, but he was sure that he could still see him, so hopefully he was acting on this. Druidman reached into his pouch, and felt around for what he was hoping for: an oblong, smooth glass container. Pulling it out revealed a swirling mass of bright red magma, yet Druidman felt no heat from the object. "Let's see if this works, dude." he said, and he casually tossed it into the sun's direction.

((LavaSeed Battlechip to Sun.))
((And what do they say to Seraphim? :'D))

Seraphim slides the icewave2 away, wishing it had been more useful of a comet than a simple one-battle skill.
(('We-'. The book squelched their voice period until Druidman shut it.))

The sun flares up a bit, buffeting Druidman with a small bit of heat.

...It still seems too cold, though...
"Well, bogus." Druidman said, scratching his head. He really thought that would have worked.

"I guess I need to give it a bit more juice, man." he said, drawing his scimitar, focusing, and firing a small ball of flame into the sun.

((Heatshot to Sun))
The sun flares up again; this time the heat is strong enough to singe Druidman slightly. (30)

Druidman: 220

It still doesn't seem hot enough, though...
"Oho!" Druidman said. "Now we're onto something, dude!" he said. Taking several steps away from the sun this time, Druidman pulled his scimitar in front of him once more. He closed his eyes briefly, and then let loose a small gout of flames into the sun's direction.

((Fireburn1 to Sun))
Seraphim quietly stood there, letting druidman handle it. He felt like a sidekick more and more, and almost felt tempted to mutter it out loud.
Druidman hits the sun with one more blast of fire.

Rather than the expected flare of heat, the flames dancing upon the sun's surface merely flicker, then slowly return to normal.

Apparently that worked.

A large amount of entirely thankful but painfully loud praise assails Druidman and Seraphim's minds, then quiets. You stabilized our sun... thank you. The voice 'says'.
"Okay, Seraphdude, what's next?" Druidman asked.
"I don't know. Spaceship-guys, what's with the invasion thing?"
They are the... I do not think I can translate this, but their name sounds like your words for 'Die' and 'Core'. They are a race of telepaths like us... our two races have always hated each other, though for the most part we've put aside our differences in order to co-exist. That changed when (THEIR LEADER) died. His son is not nearly as wise as his father was... we've heard rumors he himself will be leading the attack on our solar system, which is why we're responding with such force. An image of the actual size of the fleet flitters into Seraphim's mind; 50,000 ships, all primed and ready for action. Most are simply too small to register at Seraphim's size; the one talking to him is roughly 20 times the size of the others.
"How can we uh, make contact with them?" Seraphim asked, trying to discern this all out. This was a nightmare of a dungeon, jumbled up, confusing, and filled with really, really stupid puzzles.
Druidman mused to himself. What was the point of fighting the fleet if the system was destroyed when they got there?

"Uh, Seraphim." he began, "If you think you can handle these fleet dudes, I think I'll go and try to fix a planet or two. Call if you need me, man."

And with that, he went to go and ponder and examine the frozen world.
<(Alright, stuff exploded, people died, monkeys won World War II, and I've now become your mod here. Wish me luck, guys.)>

"The emptiness of space absorbs all attempts at making sound, but to speak, you must be thinking the same message your lips carry. Merely talk to them as you are talking to us; they will hear your mind speak," the voice in Seraphim's head answers. The fleet looked awfully daunting from 'their' view, but they were hardly visible from his eyes. Perhaps he could try just that?

Meanwhile, Druidman goes to check out the scenery frozen planet. It looks pretty much like the name suggests; a big, roundish ball of ice. Unlike the sun, which was merely cooling, this planet has already completely frozen. Something really had to be done here...