Double Dragon?

Slightly bewildered, Druidman looks from Seraphim to the chief decending into his roof, then back to Seraphim again. Wearing a look of confusion, he shrugs, and walks into the building.
Seraphim obligingly uses the front door, wondering why there's a hole in the hut.
Seraphim and Druidman enter the Chief's house and walk into a relatively large throne-room of sorts; the Chief sits upon a throne-esque chair at the far end of the room, flanked by a pair of sword-wielding, hardy-looking Metools. "Now, where were we?" The Chief asks, noting the duo's approach.
Druidman looked puzzled. "We were outside, dude. Now we came in to talk, man." he said. Maybe this chief dude had memory issues...
"There was a key item you said you wanted to give to us?" Seraphim replied questioningly.
The Chief simply sat for a moment, muttered something, then spoke. "Yeah, there is. The Chief made a clicking sound, and a second pair of Metools brought out a pair of small parcels, which they set on the ground in front of Druidman and Seraphim, and opened for them.

"To both of you, I give a pair of Unlocker subchips. I believe, as you have given me the keys to my village's survival, so too shall I give you the keys to your doors." The Chief paused, then looked at Seraphim. "And for you..." The Chief's staff shimmered for a moment, and he tossed it at Seraphim. An identical copy appeared a moment later in the Chief's... invisible-grip-thing. "...I give you a fragment of my power. Use it well."

[Both GET: Unlocker x2]
[Seraphim GET: Meteor12]
Druidman accepted the gift, and bowed. "Thank you, dude." he said. He turned to Seraphim. "What's the plan now, man?"
The Chief cut in. "I suggest you see my village's Shaman. If I'm not mistaken, you haven't seen him yet, have you?"
"Uh, oh, yeah, we haven't." Druidman said, remembering. "Let's go that way, Seraphdude."

And Druidman started out for the door, on his way to the Shamans.
Seraphim held the staff out, bowing before sliding it away into his dimensional inventory along with the unlocker. He appreciated the Chief's thoughtfulness, and replied with two words.

"Thank you." He then retreated to head to the 'shaman's' place.
The pair quickly reach the Shaman's place, considering that it's about 20 steps from the Chief's front door. They're greeted by the sound of some form of clay pottery-- a bowl, maybe? --breaking, followed by more than a few shouted curses from inside the hut. The beads that drape over the doorway like a thick curtain wobble slightly about in the breeze.
"You okay?" Seraphim said, poking his head through the beaded door.
Druidman looked at Seraphim and shrugged.
Seraphim receives no response. He can see a few clay shards laying on the ground next to a table, however.
Seraphim walks in, again repeating his question in a louder tone.
Druidman follows, glancing around for anything interesting.
Both Seraphim and Druidman stumble rather unceremoniously into a pit, which closes behind(above?) them. The duo falls for what seems like ages, increasing in speed as countless white and colored streaks whiz by too fast to be clearly seen.

Oddly enough, the pair slows as they continue their downward descent, revealing that the streaks are, in fact, stars and galaxies whizzing by. The pair eventually slows to the point of stopping, and their feet come to rest on a solid, invisible plane in line with a flat-orbiting solar system.

Most of the planets in the solar system are a little larger than the average basketball relative to Druidman and Seraphim, and there are 8 planets in the system. Starting from the center out: one gas giant, a barren, brownish-red world, a world that appears to be entirely encased in a thin sheet of ice, a green-and-blue, seemingly life-filled planet with three 'rings', one horizontal, two vertical, A mostly water-based planet with two moons, each in an odd orbit, a world with no moons and a few oceans, and a small, rapidly-spinning world at the very edge of the solar system. There also appears to be a comet in the middle of a wide orbit that's taking it into this solar system, on the far side from Seraphim and Druidman.

One other thing of note is the fact that the sun appears to be dying, as it's started to resemble a mix between cooling lava and a few particularly nasty explosive compounds the moment before they go off. There's also a small, ping-pong-ball sized metallic object coming somewhat slowly towards Druidman and Seraphim, tailed by an innumerable amount of small metal specks.
Seraphim idly grabs at the ping-pong ball, wondering what it's doing as it's quite out of place in a solar system.
Druidman was taken aback by the scope of natural beauty. Then his eye caught the strange metal ball and specks. "Uh, I don't think those are natural, dude." he said fairly obviously.
A voice, somewhat loud, enters Seraphim and Druidman's minds.

COULD-

You get the feeling of something being tweaked, then the voice returns a second time, this time much more normalized in volume.

Could you let go of our ship, please?

Seraphim looks more closely at the object in his hands, turning it slowly. Sure enough, it appears to be a tiny spacefaring vessel...