The Doctor Is IN(sane)

Beaming into SciLab Net is a most fearsome-looking creature. The long, crimson overcoat, the soulless eyes of the bone-white beaked mask, and the lack of visible limbs all add up to one unsettling virus - except it's a Navi.

"HEY AARON!!!" the Navi shouts, cupping his sleeves to where his mouth would be to amplify the sound. "CAN YOU HEAR ME ALL THE WAY IN THE REAL WORLD?"

"Ow, jeez, not so loud, Vax..." Aaron groans, "We've been over this a dozen times! I can hear you like you were next to me!"

"OH, RIGHT!! SORRY AARON!!! *cough cough* *wheeze* READY TO BUST SOME VIRUSES?"

"...sure." Meanwhile, Aaron turns down the volume on his PET.
Vax shouting alerted a group of bunnies who hopped forward in an attempt to protect a glowing green crystal that was now behind them.

-Viruses-
BunnyA: 50HP
BunnyB: 50HP
BunnyC: 50HP
BunnyD: 50HP

-Objects-
GMD: 20HP

-Terrain-
100% Normal

-Navi-
Vax.EXE: 100HP

~Battle 1: Start!!~
"All right, the doctor is out!", Vax shouts, pointing his right sleeve at the middle Bunny Virus.

Aaron groans, then talks into his PET."In, Vax."

"What, Aaron?"

"You mean in."

"Right, right. The out is in!"

"Forget it, Vax... more importantly, those viruses are exhibiting strange behavior!" In the real world, Aaron is quickly and furiously scribbling down notes. "Rather than pure destruction, they appear to be protective of that data packet. This is counter-intuitive to what we know about virus behavior. Observe them, but be on guard."

Despite Vax's previous outbursts and confusion, he now seems quite calm. Putting his arm down and simply staring at the Bunny group, he nods. "Understood. Readying evasive maneuvers." Other than the rippling of his overcoat possibly due to a digital breeze, he stands as still as a statue.
=======================
Actions
1) Dodge
2) Dodge
3) Dodge
Vax went into a defensive stance as the bunnies approached. However, the Navi didn't make any movements regarding his intentions and stood absolutely still. The bunnies paused in confusion and began chattering amongst themselves.

-Viruses-
BunnyA: 50HP
BunnyB: 50HP
BunnyC: 50HP
BunnyD: 50HP

-Objects-
GMD: 20HP

-Terrain-
100% Normal

-Navi-

~Battle 1: Start??~
Aaron quickly presses some commands on the PET. "Don't do anything but observe," he tells Vax, excitedly. "I'm running the Record program. Perhaps if we record the virus conversation, we can learn more about anomalous, seemingly-'evolving' viruses that have been popping up sporadically. This may be an opportunity of a lifetime, Vax!" Please don't screw this up, he mentally added.

Vax did not seem to have the same enthusiasm that his NetOp has over the situation. "..." He merely watches and waits, still unmoving. Eventually he lowers his head slightly and slowly moves back one 'step', as to show submissiveness and lack of aggression.
======================
Turn:
1) Movement
2) Dodge
3) Dodge
Though Vax and Aaron found the Bunny viruses' actions to be weird, the viruses themselves began to question the navi's as he began to step away and do nothing at all. The Bunnies quickly fell silent after their chat, only to stare at the navi with a blank stare. "...MEEP!" One of them let out a threatening (yet unintentionally cute) "roar" towards the navi, hoping to see some reaction, but there was still nothing...

The viruses looked at one another again before they synchronously nodded their heads. "Meep meep meep!" Swiping the GMD off the floor, the four viruses continued on with whatever they were doing before and ran off with the precious green data crystal! The viruses seemed like they had something better to do than to be stared by some creepy operator and his navi!

-Viruses-
BunnyA: ESCAPED
BunnyB: ESCAPED
BunnyC: ESCAPED
BunnyD: ESCAPED

-Objects-
GMD: GONE

-Terrain-
100% Normal

-Navi-

-BATTLE ONE, INCOMPLETE!-
"Well, that was interesting." Aaron stops the recording program as the Bunnies go on their way.

"I agree. Those were nice bunnies. Hope they keep that data safe."

"Well, the Bunny viruses were interesting, too, and I hope we learn a lot from the data we got from them, but I mean the way you acted out there. You were quite calm, and knew just how to act."

"Of course I did. I'm a doctor. You can't spook your patients, or they'll never get better. Besides, they were just so c- wait, viruses? What do you mean, they were viruses? They were just meepy little bunny people, don't go labeling everything like that."

"Um, Vax... you were about to delete them."

"Of course I was. They were viruses!"

"... nevermind, let's just continue looking for more viruses. Ones that aren't friendly like those Bunnies."

"More viruses? When'd we find viruses in the first place? Oh crud, that diamond thingy was a virus holding those poor bunnies hostage? Why didn't you tell me?" Vax falls to his knees, head and arms raised to the heavens, and shouts. "I left them to their doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!"

=========================================================
searching for battle 1.
[Please indicate when you wish to enter battle by stating somewhere in your post that you are searching for a battle (and hopefully provide the number of the battle you are searching for, as long as it is the next battle from the one that you entered previously) In this case, you would state that you are searching for Battle #1. Until you state this in your post, the moderation team will believe you are planning on doing something else and will not give you a battle.]
((Thanks. I have now done so.)))
Moving onwards through the network to find less friendly viruses, it didn't take long for Vax to have exactly that happen to him. A trio of hovering boomerang-shaped viruses leered menacingly at him on the road he was walking on, a little further up. Without delay, one of them shot its boomerang at him, only to have it barely swish past his shoulder. That had to be scary.

Boomer A: 60 HP (Normal/FrontGuard)
Boomer B: 60 HP (Normal)
Boomer C: 60 HP (Normal/FrontGuard)

Terrain: 70% Metal, 30% Normal (Road)

Vax.EXE: 100 HP (Normal)

> Battle 1, Ready? Start!! <
Vax sulks as he continues down his path. "I feel so ashamed," he whines, "ashamed and horrified. How could I have let those innocent creatures go by themselves with a Diamondy virus?"

Aaron considers his next words carefully. "Uh...well... I'm sure that they-"

"I'm hungry. Let's get some chili dogwhatheheckwasthat?!"

A Boomerang swiftly moves past one of his arms, grazing his overcoat which quickly repairs the minor damage done to it.

"That was a Boomerang. The Main Attack of the Boomer series of viruses," While continuing his explanations, he slotted in chips. "Sometimes able to be copied, here's a cannon, after defeat and used as chip data. It was obviously fired by, Rageclaw1 standing by, the one that you attacked with the Cannon."

In fact, right after the Cannon materialized under his left sleeve, he immediately sent a blast of energy from it straight at the Boomerang-less Boomer. The Cannon disappeared, and his right sleeve suddenly has a sharp claw poking out from it.

"Yeah... yeah, that's interesting, yeah... uh-huh,..."

"Vax, I stopped talking."

"I see, hmm... yup, oka- oh, right, sorry. Stragety time, right?"

"Right. What you need to-"

"TImes up, let's go! GYaaaa...whoosh!"

Vax acted like it was going to charge head-on at another Boomer, but then attempted to dodge to the inside. As soon as it thinks it has given the Boomer enough time to fire its enormous weapon, he slashes at the virus. "Just make a one-foot incision at the metaviral oscilli..."
================================
Turn 1
1) Cannon (40 dmg + knockback) to Boomer B
2) Dodge with focus on Boomer A
3) Rageclaw1(40 dmg + slashing) to Boomer A
The Cannon blasts the middle Boomer back and heavily damages it. That will teach it to release its boomerang and not use it to guard its forward arc. The boomerang then returns to the Boomer, giving it its guard back.

The Navi then equips a RageClaw1 and dodges into melee. The two remaining Boomers release their boomerangs, the first one is dodged, but the second boomerang hits. Vax takes some damage from a blow to the shoulder.

Vax gets under the lead Boomer's guard and goes in for the strike. He slashes across the Boomer and it yelps in pain, in the viral tongue, before its boomerang returns to it.

-Viruses-
Boomer A: 20 HP (Normal/FrontGuard)
Boomer B: 20 HP (Normal/FrontGuard)

-Terrain-
70% Metal
30% Normal (Road)

-Navi-
Vax.EXE: 85 HP (Normal)
"Next," Vax continues, "we must vivisect the- OW!" A Boomerang managed to slice open Vax's shoulder, causing him to yelp in pain. The overcoat quickly sews itself back up, but the damage has been done? "Who did that? Which one of you threw that at me? You are allll goiiing toooo diiiie!"

Vax rushes up to the remaining, undamaged Boomer and delivers a powerful slash, trying to cleave it in half - regardless of whether the guard is up or not. "DIEDIEDIEDIIIIIIEEEEE!"

"Calm down, pal," Aaron says, frantically yet trying to be soothing. "Just... calm down. It will be okay."

"CALM DOWN!? YOU CALM DOWN! THE VIRUSES ARE THE ONES WHO NEED TO CALM DO-"

If Vax didn't have the mask, he might be grinning evilly. "Wait... they ARE the ones who need to calm down," he says slyly. "Aaron, a round of sedatives, please?"

"What sed-"

"Chip in the Needles, I'll make them sedatives."

"Um... okay." Aaron shrugs, and slots in the AquaNeedle1 chip. When it arrives, Aaron notices the data for the chip on his PET is acting... strange. "Um... there's something wrong with-"

"Nothing's wrong, time for medicine!" Vax fires the AquaNeedle, and... nothing. "Um... I think I left my safety on. Let's try it a-"

Purple needles surrounded by occasional static fall from the sky, attempting to pierce the Boomers from above. Their usual payload of simple, aqua-elemental pain has been augmented by corrupted data. This must be the 'sedative' Vax was referring to.
=========================================================
Turn 2
1) RageClaw1(40 dmg + slashing) to Boomer C
2*) AquaNeedle1 + Hacking (20 Aqua Damage + Drop attack to BoomerA, BoomerB, 20 Aqua Damage + Drop Attack + Glitch to BoomerC)
3) Dodge
[If you would be so kind to put accuracies of your attacks in the summary in the future, it would be very much appreciated.]

SCREEEEEeech. The nails against the chalkboard attack of Vax did nothing to the Boomer.

But the AquaNeedles were more useful, deleting two of the three, and missing the third. So no glitches.

The last remaining, undamaged Boomer launches his boomerang at Vax... and misses due to the Navi dodging the attack. Well done.

-Viruses-
Boomer A: DELETED
Boomer B: DELETED

-Terrain-
70% Metal
30% Normal (Road)

-Navi-
Vax.EXE: 85 HP (Normal)
"Well, that didn't work." Vax tilts his head at the remaining Boomer. "You know, you really frustrate me. You know that, right? Okay, now that that's clear, Boomerangy - if that IS your real name..."

Vax quickly dives to the right, firing a grubby-looking syringe at the virus. Upon landing, he rolls to prevent himself from getting hurt from the fall, and to get back to his....feet(?), although the roll reveals nothing of what's under the cloak. "PLAN B! Enjoy your medicine!"

Meanwhile, Aaron goes over his data on both the Boomer type of virus and on Vax's condition. He occasionally thumps his PET against his hand or his desk. "Stupid thing," he grumbles. "Okay, got it! Vax?"

"Yessir...?"

"You appear to be hurt. Get ready to use your signature attack. However, aim away from the Boomerang part. It acts like a shield. Either fire at the sides or back, or wait for the Boomer to fire the boomerang. Got it?"

"Let's see, shiny shiny launchy thing go pwooosh, then I fire, or shiny shiny launchy thing blocks. I can also slippity-doo past the defenses on the sides or back.

"...close enough."

"READY!"

Vax checked to see if he could get a clear shot at the virus's weak points. If not, he would wait for the Boomer to fire again, and try to sneak a shot through while its shield is in motion. Either way...

"TIME FOR LEECHES! HAHAHAAHA!"

Both sleeves begin firing horrible, wriggling, sucking, razor-toothed leeches at the Boomer, attempting to latch on to the Boomer and start sucking out vital data. If successful, they will engorge themselves on the metaphorical blood of the poor virus, inflating like macabre water balloons, until they pop, sending the data back up the sleeves of the mad plague doctor Navi that released them.
=========================================================================
Turn 3
1) Dodge
2*) Buster Shot+Hacking(10 Null damage+Glitch) to Boomer C
3) Signature attack: LEECHES!(30 Null damage+Drain, 2TCD) to Boomer C
X) LEECHES! 2TCD Start
The Boomer gave Vax little time to sit back and relax, as it launched its boomerang straight at him. He tried to get out of the way before launching an innate attack, but it was just too quick, and got in a single, weak hit before he sidestepped it (5). The buster shot hit its mark, getting in some damage...strange, it looked a bit weaker now. His subsequent gastropod assault tried to get in before the virus's weapon got back to its mouth...and just managed to get it in time, causing the Boomer to be more damaged, while Vax, not so much.

-Viruses-
Boomer C: 20 HP (Normal/FrontGuard) (Glitch: Attack power halved)

-Terrain-
70% Metal
30% Normal (Road)

-Navi-
Vax vacuums up the bled data through his sleeves, and quickly looks reinvigorated. "Yummy yummy yummy," Vax says with glee. "That was delicious! But I'm still hungry..."

"Deal with the virus first," Aaron grumbles, slotting in a Shotgun chip. "and then we might get you some food."

"Okay," Vax shouts excitedly. "Sounds like a plan! Speaking of plans, I have a few!"

Aaron sighs."... okay, Vax. What are your plans?"

"Plan one! I eat the virus!"

"...no."

"Fine, fine," Vax continues, shrugging, "plan two: I treat the virus's wounds. It is happy, and explodes from happiness."

"...No again."

"Last plan," the navi whines. "I'm all out of plans besides this one, so you better like it. I stand still, let the weakened Boomer hit me now that I'm fully healed, and when the Boomerang is out of the way, I start blasting it!"

"N- actually, go for it. That might work!"

Vax put the plan into action. First, he transforms his left arm into a Shotgun. Then, he shifts his left side forward, aiming at the Boomer. He stands, unflinching, waiting to be struck by the boomerang. After tanking the hit, he readjusts himself back to aiming position. Eventually, he fires the penetrating shot, attempting to destroy the foe.
=======================================================================
X) LEECHES! Cooldown: 2
1) Stand Ground
2) Take Aim (Increase Rank A accuracy to Rank A)
3) Shotgun(Acc A 50 damage + Spread1) To BoomerC
The weakened Boomer launches his boomerang as Vax stands his ground. However, the Boomer misses. Perhaps it was assuming that the Navi was going to move and aimed the boomerang where the virus thought the Navi would be, but wasn't. Regardless, the Navi fires his Shotgun at the defenseless Boomer and deletes it.

-Viruses-
Boomer C: DELETED

-Terrain-
70% Metal
30% Normal (Road)

-Navi-

~Battle 1: Victory!!~
Rewards: 360z
Vax looks around at the lack of viruses. "Well," he chirps, "that was fun! Now we can get some chili dogwhatheheckwasthats, right? I'm still starving!"

"What are 'chili dogwhatheheckwasthats," Aaron groans, "although I'm pretty sure I don't want to know...?"

"I don't know. I was talking about getting food earlier, and said I wanted some, so I guess they must be pretty g-hey, Zenny cache!"

In fact, there was a small cache of Zenny laying where one of the Boomers was destroyed. Vax bent down to pick it up, but accidentally bumped it away with his 'nose'. He tried again, and despite his mysterious floaty appearance, he managed to trip over it. Fed up, he stood, and pointed one of his empty sleeves at the money, and summoned a pointer rod from his sleeve. Acting like a magnet, the money cache stuck to the rod, and when he lifted the rod up, the cash cache disappeared. "There you go, Aaron. Money for the chili dogwhatheheckwasthats."

"..."
===================================
Searching for battle 2
Vax walks deeper into the NET and finds an interesting sight. Glass flooring extends as far as the eye can see in all directions, showing miles of multi-colored electrical conduits running a large amount of data underneath the surface. As the Navi stared at the wonders beneath his feet, a bunch of the panels around him became opaque, then glowed. He was now standing on an island of glowing solar panels on a sea of glass.

A few viruses began floating toward the Navi from the east: two Eleball and two Pulsebulb viruses. The balloon and pill-shaped electrical viruses were probably being drawn to the solar panels. The Pulsebulbs looked like they had a see-through metal covering protecting their delicate internal circuitry. They would probably have to open up in order to attack.

-Viruses-
EleballA: 80HP
EleballB: 80HP
PulseBulbA: 120HP [MetalBody]
PulseBulbB: 120HP [MetalBody]

-Terrain-
20% Solar [Island]
80% Glass

-Navi-
Vax.EXE: 100 HP [Solar]

~Battle 2: Start!!~