The Doctor Is IN(sane)

"-and that's why you don't eat ro-" Vax was stopped in the middle of his annoying rant by a gang of electric viruses. "Great," he grumbles, rubbing his mask with his sleeve. He shakes his head and complains under his breath about 'more viruses'.

"Quit your complaining," Aaron chides, "this is what we're here to do. Let's take care of these viruses!"

"Yeah, lets. You operate... and I operate, heheh."

"Y-yeah, o-of course," Aaron sofltly says, his eyes watering. "Let's, let's do this."

"What's wrong, Allan?"

"N-nothing. And it's Aaron."

"What is?"

"Never mind, just unload these on the electric orbs."

Aaron quickly slots in the Cannon, Aquaneedle, and Shotgun chips in rapid succession while Vax fires them at the Eleball nearest him. The powerful cannon shot comes first, causing recoil that makes his shooting arm move away from his target and upwards, perfect for launching the needles upwards so they fall downwards at the viruses. While the needles fell, Vax aims his last shot, the piercing Shotgun, forward, and fires as soon as the needles clear.
===================================================================
X)LEECHES! Countdown: 1
1) Cannon(acc A 60 dmg + Knockback) to Eleball A
2) AquaNeedle1 (20 x 3 Needles + Variable Targeting + Drop Attack)- 2 to Eleball A, 1 to Eleball B
3) 3) Shotgun(Acc A 50 damage + Spread1) to Eleball A and Eleball B
((I should note; signature attacks reset between battles and you were already good to use it.))

Faced with a strong force of electric viruses, Vax moved to intercept them before they could get too close. He readied a Cannon and took aim at one of the approaching Eleballs, blasting it with the powerful shot and causing it to fly backward with the impact. With hardly a delay in between, Vax followed up his first attack with a rain of sharp projectiles, the needles arcing from his recoiled Cannon-arm. The disoriented Eleball was quickly deleted by the attack, while the second took a glancing blow from the last needle. Meanwhile, the PulseBulbs swerved as an apparent knee-jerk reaction to the attack and smashed into each other, one of them taking noticeable damage to its casing. The other panicked afterward, taking off in the other direction as Vax fired his Shotgun and left the Eleball on its last legs. It wasn't down for the count yet, though, and began to charge electricity...

-Viruses-
EleballA: DELETED
EleballB: 10HP [Solar]
PulseBulbA: 120HP [Solar]
PulseBulbB: FLED

-Terrain-
20% Solar [Island]
80% Glass

-Navi-
Vax.EXE: 100 HP [Solar]
"That's... not normal virus behavior," Aaron commented slowly, scratching his head. "No offense, Vax, but you should be pretty injured by now. These are tough viruses that will take a lot of strategy to defeat... or at least they should be."

Even though it was impossible to see his face, Vax looked quite thoughtful. "Hm... maybe they're sick. I think I better try to cure them, then. Send me my operating gloves."

"Your what? Oh..." Aaron quickly slotted in the RageClaw chip and nodded. "Right," he says, "This."

"Thanks, nurse. Now I-"

"I'm not your nurse."

"So? Now, I must perform an Eleball transplant to the PulseBulb."

Vax glides over to the Pulsebulb, his RageClaw shining with reflected cyberlight. He attempts to make an incision in the PulseBulb, which would normally not be possible due to its hard armor - but he seems to have noticed the heavy damage it took when it ran into the other, self-deleting PulseBulb. Either that, or he's just being stupid. Either way, his slash seems to leave a glitchy residue on the ground, and - if successful - in the PulseBulb. He then rushes over to the Eleball, slashes away from it in a hook, and continues his slash until he spins 360 degrees - trying to scoop and throw it at the PulseBulb.
===========================
1) RageClaw1 (Acc B 40 slashing damage) to PulseBulbA (*Glitch)
2) Dodge
3) RageClaw1 (Acc B 20 impact) throw EleBallB @ PulseBulbA
For some reason the protective covering for the PulseBulb was damaged too much to protect the virus. The slash of a claw caught it in its fragile parts and caused a short circuit. The PulseBulb jerked around a bit and launched its attack at the Eleball. The cone of electricity that the PulseBulb discharges deletes the Eleball. With no Eleball to throw, Vax holds off in a defensive stance. The solar panels recharge a little of the PulseBulb's wasted energy.

-Viruses-
EleballB: DELETED
PulseBulbA: 95HP [Berserk!] [Solar]

-Terrain-
20% Solar [Island]
80% Glass

-Navi-
Vax.EXE: 100 HP [Solar] [RageClaw1: 5/6]
Vax begins his operation. He goes to insert the Eleball... but stops when he sees the PulseBulb blast it. "What the heck, man," he shouts in shock. "Now what am I supposed to do? If you don't want to be saved..." he then looks downtrodden as he delivers his next line.

"I guess I'll have to make your death as quick and painless, so you don't have to suffer."

Vax glides up to the virus, when suddenly, his right hand also morphs into a Rageclaw - one that is pure black, no light coming off of it. He swings his left claw in a large hook, and when he is finished with that swing, the regular Rageclaw fades to black as the strange Rageclaw fills in with color. He then performs a right hook, then compresses as the claws switch back. Finally, he stretches upwards in a large uppercut with the normal - yet suddenly pixelated - Rageclaw, and the black one fades away completely.

Aaron puts his PET down and stares at it for awhile. "Vax..." he slowly asks, "how did you do that?"

"What, switch my rageclaw from hand to hand? How do you switch your PET from hand to hand? You just switch it from hand to hand..."

Aaron forgets his surprise for awhile while he facepalms and says, "Okay, I get it. Enough about hands. Besides, you don't even HAVE hands!"

"...WHO STOLE MY HANDS!?"
==============================
1)RageClaw1 (Acc B 40 slashing damage) to PulseBulbA
2)RageClaw1 (Acc B 40 slashing damage) to PulseBulbA
3*)RageClaw1 (Acc B 40 slashing damage) to PulseBulbA, plus Glitch
Vax gets two slices in before he is electrocuted by the PulseBulb... Then finishes with a third slice before his coding locks up from the stun. But when he recovers he sees a pile of money!

-Viruses-
EleballB: DELETED
PulseBulbA: DELETED

-Terrain-
20% Solar [Island]
80% Glass

-Navi-
Vax.EXE: 85 HP [Solar] [RageClaw1: 2/6] [Stun!]

~Battle 2: Victory!!~
Rewards: 360z
After recovering from stun, Vax shook himself and looked around. "Uh," he asked, confused, "What just happened? Where'd everybody go?"

"You...you won the battle," Aaron says happily, yet a hint of sadness was in his voice. "You fought quite well."

"Awesome. So why are you so sad, Johnny?"

"I'm...not Johnny..."

"I know that, it's my new nickname for you! On account of you being so rad." Vax fistpumps at his statement, which is a bit weird without a fist to pump with.

"That doesn't... nevermind. I'm sad because of what you said right before the battle, Vax. The 'You operate, and I'll operate' joke. The last time you said it was right before...before..."

"Before I kicked some major virus butt? Yeah, I'm just awesome like that. We done here? Jack out, Aaron.EXE!"

Aaron groans and facepalms. "One - you're the Navi, not me. And two, we aren't done here."
======================================================================
Requesting Battle 3
The Navi continues on the field of glass, admiring the rapid, colorful, and flashy transit of data below his feet. Eventually he comes upon a field of metal bordering the glass. A large, grey planet-like virus floated above this solid flooring. Two loose chains of large rocks, four other viruses, and a green data crystal were orbiting around this grey planet in a circular pattern. The four viruses were something that Vax fought before, Boomers. The boomerang virus.

-Viruses-
BigBang: 120HP [Metal]
BoomerA: 60HP [Rang-Guard: Front] [Orbit] [Metal]
BoomerB: 60HP [Rang-Guard: Front] [Orbit] [Metal]
BoomerC: 60HP [Rang-Guard: Front] [Orbit] [Metal]
BoomerD: 60HP [Rang-Guard: Front] [Orbit] [Metal]

-Objects-
GMD: 25HP [Orbit] [Metal]

-Terrain-
60% Glass
40% Metal

-Navi-
Vax.EXE: 85 HP [Glass]

~Battle 3: Start!!~
Aaron's grip on his PET tightens as he tenses up and prepares for a difficult battle. "Four Boomers," he announces to Vax while inserting a Rageclaw chip, "which guard their front, and a BigBang at the center. This is going to be tough, and require expert timing."

Vax nods his masked head in agreement as he recieves chip data from is NetOp. "Yes," he says with a sigh, "very precise timing. You work on the timing, while I hurry and take care of the viruses."

"Oka-wait, what?"

Vax charges at the planet-navi, but is interrupted by an orbiting Boomer virus. He stops dead in his (lack of) tracks. "OH NO," he shouts. "YOU HAVE A LARGE P-" He clears his 'throat', and tries again. "Um, sir... you appear to have a large piece of shrapnel lodged in you. Allow me to remove it for you." He raises his right arm, which had become a Rageclaw. He then lowers and stretches it to the side before delivering a large slash. This is where things may get hazy. If successful in his slash, or if he misses, he jumps back and prepares to dodge. However, if he comes into contact with the boomerang, he then attempts to 'operate'. He tries to force his claws in between the Boomer and its 'rang, and attempts to yank the boomerang out and throw it at the BigBang virus. If the boomerang doesn't come out, however, his yanking and throwing may cause a different action - one of throwing the Boomer rather than the 'rang.
==========================================================
1) RageClaw1 (Acc B 40 slashing damage) to BoomerA; If slash succesful, go to 2A, else go to 2B

2A) Dodge, go to 3A
2B) Disarm BoomerA; if successful, attempt to direct disarmed boomerang at BigBang and go to

3A; if unsuccessful, go to 3B

3A) Dodge
3B) RageClaw (ACCB 20 Impact Damage) to BoomerA and BigBang)
The Navi equips claws and attempts to pry the boomerang off the Boomer. Unfortunately it doesn't give. Had Vax waited until the boomerang was shot at him, he might be able to grab it mid-flight. But as it stood, it seemed welded to the virus. The Navi's claw scraped against the rang-guard and made a score mark, but failed to find purchase to hold it.

Vax then jumps back and prepares to dodge, just as something unexpected happened. The BigBang 'threw' the Boomer virus directly at him. The Navi tried to dodge but the Boomer still collided with him, both taking damage from the impact.

The Boomers all launched their boomerangs at the Navi, just as Vax takes the opening to grab the dazed Boomer from the side and chuck it at the BigBang virus. All the boomerangs miss the Navi as the Boomer he chucked smashes into the BigBang virus and gets caught up in its orbit again. It wasn't looking too hot.

-Viruses-
BigBang: 100HP [Metal]
BoomerA: 30HP [Rang-Guard: Front] [Orbit] [Metal]
BoomerB: 60HP [Rang-Guard: Front] [Orbit] [Metal]
BoomerC: 60HP [Rang-Guard: Front] [Orbit] [Metal]
BoomerD: 60HP [Rang-Guard: Front] [Orbit] [Metal]

-Objects-
GMD: 25HP [Orbit] [Metal]

-Terrain-
60% Glass
40% Metal

-Navi-