Looking for Dubloons

The Catacks get a shot off on DubloonMan (20) before everything proceeds to keel over and die.

-- ENEMIES --
Rush: DELETED
RedUFO A: DELETED
RedUFO B: DELETED
Yort A: DELETED
Yort B: DELETED
Catack A: DELETED
Catack B: DELETED
Catack C: DELETED

-- OBJECTS --
Green Mystery Data: 20 HP [Carried by Rush]

-- ALLIES --
DubloonMan.EXE: 40 HP
Cannonball.SP: 20 HP

-- TERRAIN --
100% Normal

-- BATTLE 08, VICTORY!! --

-- REWARDS --

2240z, 37 BugFrags

[Open GMD? Y/N]
Battered and bruised, DubloonMan stood triumphant over the scorched ruins of his enemies and laughed, "YAR HA-HAR! I LAUGH!"

Roger slumped back in his chair and realized he had spent too much time online and needed to take a break. This last encounter had been exhilirating and frustrating, but more importantly it was something new and got his blood pumping. It was exactly what he was after.

Cannonball was just pleased that the Rush had been deleted in the end and began feasting on its purple fragmented remains.

"Now! This gem be MINE! ALL MINE!" DubloonMan declared, placing a hand onto its surface, unwittingly unlocking its contents. The green shell cracked open to DubloonMan's horror, "NO!!"

((Open GMD))
As the green shell cracked open, a black sphere revealed itself from inside the mystery data crystal. The sphere immediately turned red, and erupted into a powerful explosion, ravaging DubloonMan's body with a painful fiery conflagration. He tried to resist its effects, but eventually, the fire ate through the last of his integrity, and the PET initiated its Emergency Jack-Out protocol.

[Bomb! -40 HP, Undershirt bypassed]
[Emergency Jack-Out]