The Midnight Carnival

[Edited: WTH happened to my cut and paste o0 formatting went nuts]

Saluki lowered her guard and was somewhat surprised at the missile going absolutely bonkers; guessing that it was something to do with the remote bits satellite. "Just make sure that this next one hits." Sullen said, she really was chip stingy sometimes.

Sally's vision went into a blue/purple scale and the flaming glyph appeared over her head once more; it resembled four blades and four shields. Sullen pushed Aqua Needle into the P.E.T; it really was one of their more reliable chips and it was no surprise when Saluki tried to boost its effects. She raised her hands in the air and kept her palms flat; the three ice spears started to take shape from the moisture in the air and the three aqua needles coalesced. They were fired one after another towards the remaining Ratty!

She wasn't going to fool herself she couldn't outrun an explosion; but maybe if she was lucky she could evade the missile and start moving before it changed its mind or slammed into the rock cube. It was either a faulty missile that spun around in circles; or they were dealing with a slightly more cleaver Ratty who was cleverly trying to Box her in.

Finally Gilmore was going to give attacking a try, after all he had spent the past series of virus trying to protect himself. Raising his swamp staff in the air and tilting it towards the virus to add to the pummeling. The Labradorite headpiece was a milky bluish luster before firing a prismatic missile!

Saluki's Summary [i][/i]
* Signature Ability; Cyanopsia: Passive Take Aim.
1: Battle Chip; AquaNeedle1: Damage: 20 x 3 Needles + Variable Targeting Accuracy: A. Attempting to Attack Ratty C.
2: Dodge.
3: Move.

Gilmore's Summary [i][/i]
1: Attempting to attack Ratty C

Party Status[i][/i]
=Saliki.exe:=
-Saluki.EXE: 140 HP+ [20hp Casing]
- Ephemeral Armor: coming off cool down

=Gilmore.sp=
-Gilmore.SP: 40 HP+ [20hp Barrier]

=Objects=
- Rock cube: HP: 185
Stuff happened, the Ratty ended up with a few icy needles in its head. The missile flew past without harm as Saluki evaded it easily.

Swordy-E: DELETED
RattyA: DELETED
RattyB: DELETED
RattyC: DELETED

RockCube: 185 HP
Ratty Missile: 30 HP [Heading towards Saluki]

Terrain: 100% Solar

Saluki.EXE: 140 HP [20 HP Casing] [Block]
Gilmore.SP: 50 HP [20 HP Barrier]

-- BATTLE 02, VICTORY!! --

-- REWARDS --

480z, 13 BugFrags
Sullen loaded in the shield chip; just in case the missile is still actively seeking. The Ratty's sure had a confusing way of attacking. Nevertheless Sally braced herself with the large ornate shield so Gilmore could collect the bug fragments and they could get there Zenny.

Saluki's Summary [i][/i]
1: Battle Chip; Guard1: Just in case the missile is still active.

1: collecting fragments.

[Jack out!]
Saluki entered Si-Labs nets in her usual smoky beam; taking a moment to survey the surroundings to see if anything had changed. Admittedly she was here to get some busting in during Gilmore's downtime and some action might give some inspiration for the Support programs next lesson

[Requesting Battle 1!]
For Gilmore's first intensive training course, three bunnys and a pulsebat appeared in front of Saluki and Gilmore. As if they knew that their prey (aka. the SP) was still starting fresh, they figured that they had an easy target as all of them had a devilish smile lit up on their faces!

BunnyA: 50 HP
BunnyB: 50 HP
BunnyC: 50 HP
PulseBat: 80 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Saluki.EXE: 140 HP
Gilmore.SP: 70 HP

-BATTLE ONE, START!-
Saluki was familiar with these virus types and had actually had a signature designed against flying enemies; all thanks to the trouble they had given her from a previous version. "This is why we chose normal for your subtype." Saluki started to explain elemental types "We can not use bubble wrap because they have an electric attack; zap ring to be more precise. So stay spry or get stunned!"

Gilmore spread his feet a tad wider and bent his knees so he could be ready to try and dodge if there was an oncoming attack. Bunnies are notoriously quick so Saluki was going to ease the nervous Support Program by providing him a temporary means of protection. With just a single ring of her bell; grey smoke wafted from her body to Gilmore and formed a protective screen. It wasn't much but it should give him enough effective HP incase he gets focused on.

Blue flames started to circle Saluki's head to form the usual sword and shield glyph; for a momentary increase in accuracy. Next her hand bell was raised in the air and rung twice and her palm lay open as she prepared the attack. Summoning a rather large, black, gnarled and twisted blade; with a wave of her hand it dropped forward to try and strike the Pulse bat. This attack was specifically designed with seeking to combat high altitude flyers.

After putting two signatures on cool down (and burning a passive) Sullen finally loaded in a chip to help in Sally's endeavors. Shotgun was inserted into the P.E.T which transformed the navigators left arm into cannon. Long and slender, double barreled and decaled with the Navi's flowery crest. The goal was the pelt the bunny group with pellets; forcing them to move instead of attacking and risk deletion.

Saluki's Summary [i][/i]
1: Signature Ability; Williwaw: 20 hp barrier On Gilmore.
*Cyanopsia Passive Take Aim on.
2: Signature Ability; Iconoclast: 20 null damage Drop attack. Accuracy: A against flying targets; C against ground+ Seeking. Attempting to Attack the Pulse Bat
3: Battle Chip; Shotgun: [50 Null Damage + Spread1 [Shot Type] Accuracy: A] Attempting to attack the Bunny Group.

1: Attempting to Dodge.

Party Status[i][/i]
=Saliki.exe:=
-Saluki.EXE: 140 HP
- Signature Ability; Williwaw: 1TCD
- Signature Ability; Iconoclast: 1TCD

=Gilmore.sp=
-Gilmore.SP: 70 HP [+20 hp barrier]
As Saluki and Gilmore prepared for their own attacks, the viruses took the initiative as the Bunnies began to fire their electrified rings! Fortunately, two of the three missed while the other simply hit against Gilmore's barrier. The summoned blade pierced into the Pulsebat, but it only seem to agitate the virus as it fired a supersonic screech towards Saluki, wounding the navi with some heavy damage. To make things worse, the shotgun that was fired next only hit one of its mark, still leaving three viruses to be dealt with.

BunnyA: 50 HP
BunnyB: DELETED
BunnyC: 50 HP
PulseBat: 60 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Saluki.EXE: 110 HP
Gilmore.SP: 70 HP [10 HP Barrier]