Back to back in the Scilab network

Then lets move out. Who ever it is may be regrouping for another attack. We can use this opportunity to catch him off guard.

A window expands in front of Machman; Mazer's face comes into view.

[Excellent deduction, XIII. You know the way to the containment area?]
Kasumi's face appeared above XIII. "Oh that one's easy. We were heading in the general direction of it when we ran into that giant Mettool. We were getting close, so thats why he brought out the big guns."

XIII pointed outwards in the direction of the containment center. "Its that way. Part of it was a Navi building and restoration system, its where part of me was rebuilt when I got almost deleted recently. Heh, by the grace of what ever god is watching us, it was a miracle that part of me was intact at all."

Taking off running, XIII motioned to Machman to follow with his hand. They weren't taking point or any formations like that. The enemy wasn't going anywhere any time soon, so they needed speed to take him by surprise.

((Ready for battle #1, Redux))
Machman watches as XIII starts off towards the virus containment area, springs forward, and begins to run after XIII. He angles forward sharply and his arms become parallel to the ground. His wings continue to orbit around him as his stride becomes longer and his foot-falls quicker. He easily catches up with XIII and equalizes speed directly to XIII's left side. He keeps his head forward and constantly surveys the area ahead.

((Prepared for Battle #1))
Nothing special here, just some viruses.

KabutankA: 80 HP
KabutankB: 80 HP
KabutankC: 80 HP
KabutankD: 80 HP
KabutankE: 80 HP
Windbox: 100 HP

Terrain: 50% Glass, 50% Normal (Checkerboard style, currently, everyone is on a normal panel)

Machman.exe: 100 HP
XIII.exe: 100 HP

-READY?-
-BATTLE 1-
-ENGAGE!-
Machman notices a group of viruses ahead and that some of the panels are glass.

Viruses identified! Count 6. Permission to engage?

[Boomerang chips uploaded. Stay off the glass panels! Engage!]

Mazer's window closes as he prepares more battlechips.

Wakarimashita. XIII, I will take care of the Windbox. You try to hold off some of the Kabutanks. And try to avoid those glass panels!

Machman quickens his pace and prepares a boomerang chip. He aims low as he winds up the boomerang. He takes one large stride forward and arcs his body back, drawing as much power into his throw as he can. He flings the boomerang towards the Windbox with all his might. He knows the Windbox will try to blow away the boomerang, so every extra bit of speed and power can help. The boomerang practically screams as it whips through the air. Dust swirls around the small vortex the boomerang makes. It flies half a foot off the ground and climbs as it turns left and back through the group of Kabutanks.

Machman uses his boot thrusters to slow his speed and jumps to a normal panel as the boomerang returns. He extends his left hand prepares to catch the sharp green flying blade. He snaps it out of the air as the dust being dragged behind the boomerang powders his boots. His wings move into artillery positions and paint the Windbox and a Kabutank with their targeting lasers. Machman braces himself as the plasma charges and loudly rockets towards their targets and filling the area with a red glow. Machman hears the glass panels directly under the laser creaking from the change in pressure. He looks back down to the glass panels, which seem to be quite intact though.

Hm. Strong glass.

Machman's wings, now glowing from the immense heat, move into flight positions and propel Machman backwards in a sporadic pattern. He continues to change directions rapidly to shake off any incoming LilBombs.

Your turn, XIII.

ACTIONS:
Boomerang + Untapped Power{+12 dmg}: Windbox, KabutankA,B (72 damage Wood)
Tactical Movement: Move to normal panel
Thrust Laser: Windbox, KabutankC (30dmg + 2TCD)
Dodge
"Damn, glass panels. Hey, Remi, did you manage to install that air boots program earlier?" XIII asked.
"Sorry XIII, it was defective, so I had to return it." Kasumi replied. "I think it must have been demagnetized when they were shipping it and it scrambled the data."

XIII sighed, knowing this would only be a little harder now. "Ok, lets do this my way then.... Gimme a cacatball1 and a rage claw after that."

His hand had already turned into the gun, and he fired at Kabutank C, trying to get the ball to bounce back and forth between it and Kabutank D as well. After the cactus ball was fired off, his hand turned into a beaar claw, in which he ran forward and slashed twice at Kabutank A and B. He retreated back to their side, trying his best to jump from metal panel to metal panel.

Sumamry
Cactball1 (3x20 wood) Kabutank C and D
Rage claw (40) Kabutank A
Rage Claw (40) Kabutank B
Dodge
Dodge (Consecutive melee attacks)

((Hey revived, how many does ElecReel hit max?)
((It REALLY depends on your RP. I wiped out 10 viruses with this awesome Freeze Elecsword Magbolt Elecreel Break type DMG Ice Panel combo. Eon took out like... ten without breaking a sweat... It really depends. I'll have to ask later.))

Machaman sends out the Boomerang, but his aim is thrown off by the wind and it only hits the two Kabutanks. He then blasts the Windbox and another Kabutank with some SHOOP DA WOOP action.
The Cactball, unfortunately, rolls to only one opponent, but successfully deletes it. XIII then dashes in swiping at one Kabutank, before sliding back and missing with his other attack due to the Windbox's strong blowing. The viruses launch their counterattack, but they both miss.

KabutankA: CLAWED
KabutankB: 8 HP
KabutankC: CACTI'D
KabutankD: 80 HP
KabutankE: 80 HP
Windbox: 70 HP

Terrain: 50% Glass, 50% Normal (Checkerboard style, currently, everyone is on a normal panel)

"ok, just three more. Piece of cake...." XIII charged in again, swiping at Kabutank B with the rage claw.

Kasumi's voice came through the comlink. "XIII here you go! ElecReel1, Slot in!"

XIII's hand changed to normal, and he drew his sword, which was now surging with electricity. Before he reached his side again, he slammed the blade hard into the ground, releasing a massive surge of energy across the steel and glass floor, heading towards Kabutank D, E, and the wind box. he managed to flip back onto his side, narrowly avoiding a glass panel.
"They sure look strong, but then again, Machman is kinda light, and has wings. I'm sure they'd probably break under me."

Summary
Rage claw (40) Kabutank B
ElecReel1 (80 Elec + metal/glass floor) Kabutank D, E and Windbox
Dodge
Dodge
Machman goes back to XIII's side as he prepares another attack. Machman stays back as the jewel on his right hand begins to glow bright red. Machman watches as XIII engages the final four viruses.

Splash 2, 4 remaining. Continuing engagement.

[Machman, stay on back-up. Take down any viruses that continue to function after XIII's attacks.]

わかりました {Understood}

Machman boosts ahead towards the viruses as his buster continues to charge, causing the jewel to shine brighter and brighter. Flips over a glass tile and lands squarely on some steady ground. He lands with a crouched stance and points his fist forward towards the viruses. Machman's right hand changes into his trusty MachBuster, holds it steady with his left hand and prepares to pick off any remaining viruses.

ACTIONS:
Charge
Charge
Tactical Movement: Move to normal panel
Charge Shot: Any remaining virus (32dmg)

((I can finally type hirigana, katakana, and kanji on the computer!))
((Bump))
XIII misses with his Rageclaw as THE WIND IS STILL THERE. He then takes out the two other Kabutanks, but misses the Windbox. Machman fires, deleting the other Kabutank.

KabutankB: CHARGE SHOT'D
KabutankD: ELECTROFIED
KabutankE: ELECTROFIED
Windbox: 70 HP

XIII.exe: 100 HP [Rageclaw]
Machman stays on his normal panel to keep his footing.

Requesting cannon and shotgun chips.

[Chips uploaded.]

Machman raises his now cannon-like right arm towards the Windbox virus. He drops to one knee and takes aim carefully. He supports the cannon with his left hand which is then supported by his left leg. Machman goes into breathing control, he can't miss these upcoming shots.

Make sure the shotgun chip is ready, I am going to switch quickly

Machman takes a breath and slowly breathes out. At the moment he is completely exhaled, his body is completely still. He fires the cannon with a blue burst of energy accompanying a blue energy shell rocketing towards the Windbox. Machman inhales as his right hand changes completely from a cannon into a buster shotgun. His body stays rigid throughout the entire transformation. By this time; Machman lines up, exhales, and fires another shot at the Windbox. Machman calls out to XIII as his right hand changes into his Machbuster.

Piece of cake, XIII.

Machman takes a third shot at the Windbox, and remains ready to attack if needed.

ACTIONS:
Cannon + Untapped Power{+10dmg}: Windbox (50dmg)
Shotgun: Windbox (50dmg)
Cheer XIII
Machbuster: Windbox (8dmg)
"Why don't you help Mach man a little XIII? He seems so enthusiastic..." Kasumi said as she slotted in a shot gun chip.

XIII's hand morphed into the tell-tale shotgun barrel, which he aimed at the windbox and fired. If machman's attacks hadn't brought it to its end, this sure would.

"You seem quite adapted to this area now, Machman." he said, while his hand was changing back to normal. "Thats a good thing, because if you didn't, we'd lose part of our advantage against this guy."

Summary
Shotgun (50) to Windbox (in case Mach didn't finish it off.)
Cheer Machman
Cheer Machman
Dodge
The two destroy the Windbox. Well, it was mostly Machman though.

KabutankB: CHARGE SHOT'D
KabutankD: ELECTROFIED
KabutankE: ELECTROFIED
Windbox: BOOM! HEADSHOT!

-VICTORY-
Machman Get: 200z
XIII Get: 400z
FXP: 1 Static
3 for cheering
(Yeah! We have enough for a soul cross. So do we have to apply for one? and if yes, where?))

XIII blew the smoke off what used to be a smoking shotgun barrel but was now his finger.
"You really are getting better at this Machman. I think I am beginning to understand more and more about your fighting technique."
((We apply for a cross in the Cross Registration threads under the Registration section))

Same here, XIII. Your skill with those ElecReels get better every time you use them. Lets continue on.

[Good work, Machman. I received the zenny data from the viruses. I am hoping to purchase some process upgrades soon. Maybe even some HP Upgrades as well.]

Machman smiles under his mask as he stands up and continues to walk after XIII.

(Prepared for battle #2)
More Viruses appear.

StarfishA: 60 HP
StarfishB: 60 HP
StarfishC: 60 HP
ElecOgreA: 120 HP
ElecOgreB: 120 HP
DBLCUBEA: 100 HP (Blue)
DBLCUBEB: 100 HP (Blue)
Windbox: 100 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

-READY?-
-BATTLE 2-
-ENGAGE!-
XIII noticed they were off the experimental observation area. The ground was normal again, which was good, as two of their new opponents were ElecOgres. "Hmmm, that wind box seems to still present a problem. Machman, you have more long range chips than I do, think maybe you can take it out?"

The navi charged forward, charging up his sword, and unleashed the fiery draw onto StarfishA.
"XIII finish it while your close! Firehit, Slot in!"

XIII's hand burst into flames, as he rammed it into the other starfishB next to him. Before anything could retaliate, he jump-slid back to their side. His evasions were merely to bide time, he couldn't do too much until that windbox was effectivly taken care of.

Summary
charge
charge
Charge Attack (32 Fire) to StarfishA
Firehit1 (60 + 5 Fire) to StarfishB
Dodge (consecutive melee attacks)
Viruses Identified! Count 8. Permission to engage?

[Boomerang, Shotgun, and Guard1 chips uploaded. Use of Thrust Laser approved. Engage!]

Machman's wings swing into position in front of him and prepare to fire. The windbox straight ahead gets illuminated by two red dots of the targeting beams. Machman's right arm changes into a bulked up buster capable of using the shotgun data. The plasma packets are energized and released through the magnetic "cages" created by the wing pairs and they both tear through the air towards the windbox. Machman's wings flip back into position and cool down as carefully aims the shotgun. He aims at the right side of the windbox, hoping the explosion will catch the DBLCUBE next to it.

Machman fires the shotgun and brings his right hand back as it returns to its normal form. He rotates slightly to the left towards the Elecogres and grips the boomerang that materialized in his hand. He brings his arm back behind his back and whips his arm forward; snapping his forearm towards his body as he throws. The boomerang zips from his hands with a whirling hum and flies towards the viruses. It flies perfectly parallel to the ground as it enters the group of viruses and climbs before making a wide 180 degree turn and diving on its return approach. Machman hears the sound of clanging and tearing metal before the boomerang emerges from the mob of viruses.

Machman grabs the boomerang out of the air as it passes and calls out to XIII.

I have a Guard shield ready if you need it!

Machman turns directly towards the viruses to provide the best coverage for the pair of Navis as possible. His wings, now cooled down, cross in front of his body and provide a crumple-zone between him and the rapidly forming Guard shield.

ACTIONS:
Thrust Laser: WindBox (60dmg + 2TCD)
Shotgun: Windbox + DBLCUBEA (50dmg + Splash)
Boomerang1 + Untapped Power {+10dmg}: DBLCUBEB, ElecogreA,B (70dmg Wood{140dmg to Elecogres}
Guard1: Machman.EXE + XIII.EXE (Repel Attack + Reflect 60dmg to Attacker)
((I have NO idea why I'm modding when I need to study. ;~; ))
XIII charges up his flaming sword while Machman takes down the Windbox with bullets and lasers. Pew Pew Pew. The swordsman dashes it, dealing some powerful damage to the Starfish. He then deleted a nearby virus with his flaming fist of fury. Machman, meanwhile, took down the DBLCUBES, the ElecOgres being not so close enough to the attack range. XIII flipped back behind Machman's Guard, where they waited.
An attack came with the burst of electrical energy from the ElecOgres, one being reflected, and one dodged.

StarfishA: 28 HP
StarfishB: FIRE PAAANCH
StarfishC: 60 HP
ElecOgreA: 60 HP
ElecOgreB: 120 HP
DBLCUBEA: WOODEN IMPLEMENTS
DBLCUBEB: HURT BADLY
Windbox: AH~ YAH BEAT MEH!

Terrain: 100% Normal